AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-20, 10:58   Link #81
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wow, this is a legit, sombering chapter... Tomo's forced smile made me die a little inside.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 09:47   Link #82
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Carol seems doesn't mind about it but i wonder what's next anyway that makes things goes more fun again.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 10:39   Link #83
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

after so many attempts, Tomo giving up on making Jun recognize her as a girl is... I dunno. It's apart of the comedy, since the whole bases of the manga is Tomo trying to hook up with Jun, with her depressing realization, can't imagine where it'll go from here.
Old 2016-08-22, 07:42   Link #84
Ramero

Well she could hook up with her senpai though.. i forget his name that was the captain of Karate club.
Old 2016-08-22, 07:48   Link #85
Eblion77

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
after so many attempts, Tomo giving up on making Jun recognize her as a girl is... I dunno. It's apart of the comedy, since the whole bases of the manga is Tomo trying to hook up with Jun, with her depressing realization, can't imagine where it'll go from here.
I don't think Tomo's giving up on that at all. It seems like she was wishing that things could remain the same even when they start going out, but she realizes that that's probably impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well she could hook up with her senpai though.. i forget his name that was the captain of Karate club.
She'd have to stop loving Jun though, which obviously isn't going to happen. Senpai's destined for Carol at any rate.
Eblion77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 08:23   Link #86
Tenzen12

As long as Misuzu steal Jun, it's not impossible.
Old 2016-08-22, 08:29   Link #87
Ramero

Misuzu already give up on Jun since her physical was not be able to catch Jun. Remember she date him for four days before Jun breaks her up because of her stamina. I wonder what happen if Jun dates Carol though XD
Old 2016-08-22, 08:56   Link #88
Tenzen12

Are you saying one can't have feeling for her ex? Or that just couple break up they can't get together anymore? And honestly if she want keep him she just have to go for physical activity where she can compensate lack of stamina with technique...

At least these few last pages/chapters made me little hopeful.
Old 2016-08-22, 09:30   Link #89
Ramero

Nah, she can't tag along with Jun in any ways although she can defeat him in academics she was defeated by him in the terms of athletics
Old 2016-08-24, 13:44   Link #90
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Misuzu already give up on Jun since her physical was not be able to catch Jun. Remember she date him for four days before Jun breaks her up because of her stamina. I wonder what happen if Jun dates Carol though XD
It was more because he was still kids and don't know how to treats normal women.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 01:43   Link #91
Ramero

He still doesn't know how to treat women in any ways judging by his attitude. More or less he doesn't have any girl as friends except Tomo and Misuzu but not as close as Tomo.
Old 2016-08-25, 07:07   Link #92
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

With these 2 recent chapters, I finally get it. Jun doesn't want to let go of childhood Tomo, he knows that Tomo isn't the same as when they were kids, he knows that things aren't the same, that he's already achieved his goal... but he's afraid of letting go of the past. Dunno why he wants to hang on to that childhood idolization though.
Old 2016-08-25, 07:50   Link #93
Eblion77

^ Being afraid to take the next step because of fears that the great dynamic they've had since childhood will be ruined is pretty common and realistic, imo. I hope it goes away soon though.
Old 2016-08-25, 08:02   Link #94
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eblion77 View Post
^ Being afraid to take the next step because of fears that the great dynamic they've had since childhood will be ruined is pretty common and realistic, imo. I hope it goes away soon though.

My words exactly. We'll have to wait A LOT anyway I guess
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 19:57   Link #95
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eblion77 View Post
I think it'll happen soon, for once we're seeing Jun's thought pattern. He's at a lost as to how to proceed. It kinda hurts to see Tomo starting to accept that things won't change between them.
Old 2016-08-26, 00:23   Link #96
Ulin

The usual pattern would need the appearance of someone actually interested in Tomo as a girl but since this is a gag 4koma and not a shojo I don't know what to expect
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 07:05   Link #97
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

whoa, what's going on with Tomo-chan? these chapters keep getting deeper!
Old 2016-08-26, 09:59   Link #98
Eblion77

That was a great chapter. I wasn't expecting Jun to have this level of introspection, especially since it basically sums up the complexity of his feelings for Tomo.
Old 2016-09-11, 02:22   Link #99
Ramero

Well, it seems Jun becomes like that because of Tomo XD
Old 2016-09-11, 02:53   Link #100
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
With each interaction between Jun and Misuzu when they were children I get more and more puzzled how they could ever agree to try going out together.

Maybe they had better interactions later on?