AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-20, 14:17   Link #201
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
wow thats so dumb did kisara actually kiss the ntr guy or did he just bring his face to hers? if she actually did kiss him that would suck so much i feel like i got troll ):
I would withhold judgement until a summary comes out. We're just judging from stuff without any sort of context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Looking at Rentaro's reaction makes me doubt how much Seitenshi x Rentaro there actually is.
There's a old famous saying around the internet that applies to me.

Shippers gonna ship even if their ship can't float in the first place.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 14:22   Link #202
Ghanw
(-_-)

Looking at those pictures are making me rage so much... Let's hope Kisara beats up the ntr guy good.
Old 2013-07-20, 14:36   Link #203
bones

I don't really get why people are calling it NTR, it's not like Rentaro and Kisara are in a relationship as far as I know.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 21:30   Link #204
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Oh thank god. I was panicking there for a second.
Old 2013-07-22, 21:33   Link #205
Iggy_Pop

Spoiler for vol 5:

Wow, just reading about the synopsis, vol 5 looks a bit dark. Also, I hope Rentaro will beat the crap out of Hitsuma in vol 6. Please note that my Japanese sucks, so there will probably be mistakes.

Last edited by Iggy_Pop; 2013-07-23 at 04:05.
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 21:40   Link #206
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Spoiler for vol 5:

Wow, just reading about the synopsis, vol 5 looks a bit dark. Also, I hope Rentaro will beat the crap out of Hitsuma in vol 6. Please note that my Japanese sucks, so there will probably mistakes.
What's a siter? You sure that didn't read New "Human" creation plan?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 21:48   Link #207
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What's a siter and you sure that didn't read New Human creation plan?
Sorry, misspelling. I meant sister and yes, it's New World Creation Plan, the two are probably connected.
New World Creation Plan=新世界創造計画 (Shin Sekai Sōzō Keikaku)
New Human Creation Plan=新人類創造計画 (Shin Jinrui Sōzō keikaku)
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 22:09   Link #208
blackwhite67
Banned

Arrest the Tendo Civil Security Company as revenge? Pff. The only people he can arrest are Enju and Tina and what sort of lowlife would arrest two lolis even if they are cursed children? He can't arrest Rentaro since he's on the run and he's not going to arrest Kisara since I doubt he's going to arrest the girl he's trying to propose to.
Old 2013-07-22, 22:19   Link #209
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Arrest the Tendo Civil Security Company as revenge? Pff. The only people he can arrest are Enju and Tina and what sort of lowlife would arrest two lolis even if they are cursed children? He can't arrest Rentaro since he's on the run and he's not going to arrest Kisara since I doubt he's going to arrest the girl he's trying to propose to.
Um, those loli's are cursed children. People shoot them on the streets.

And I kind of thought he had arrested Kisara and was using that to his advantage. Why did I think that? Because he's a rival and therefore I'm warping my assumption of his personality in the worst possible light. Is it biased? Yes. Is it fair? No. Am I gonna keep doing it forever? Hell Yes.
Old 2013-07-22, 22:33   Link #210
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Um, those loli's are cursed children. People shoot them on the streets.

And I kind of thought he had arrested Kisara and was using that to his advantage. Why did I think that? Because he's a rival and therefore I'm warping my assumption of his personality in the worst possible light. Is it biased? Yes. Is it fair? No. Am I gonna keep doing it forever? Hell Yes.
I was focusing more on the fact that in arresting the Civil Security Company, he was just arresting two people really.
Old 2013-07-22, 22:39   Link #211
waffler

did he actually kiss her or did he just try?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 10:54   Link #212
SmartySmart
Top Hat

Hmmm....let me get things straight , Log is still betting on Rentaro X Kisara , And the community is against GlassesGuy X Kisara ....Is this is going to end with a whimper not with bang ??!! I doubt that .
SmartySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 12:16   Link #213
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
did he actually kiss her or did he just try?
Don't worry. The author isn't Gen Urobichi. If he had actually kissed her, then wouldn't the illustration show him kissing her? The fact that he was only shown trying implies that he didn't actually kiss her.
Old 2013-07-23, 14:58   Link #214
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartySmart View Post
Hmmm....let me get things straight , Log is still betting on Rentaro X Kisara , And the community is against GlassesGuy X Kisara ....Is this is going to end with a whimper not with bang ??!! I doubt that .
Oh yeah my money's on Rentaro x Kisara.

It's not my OTP though. That would be between Miori x Rentaro and Seitenshi x Rentaro which is why I personally don't care that much about this whole thing. I enjoy cheering for impossible couples in case anyone couldn't tell.

And of course everyone else is against Glasses Guy x Kisara. Everyone's else's OTP is Rentaro x Kisara.

You know a pairings popular when this thread suddenly got the most active it's been since I started posting summaries here when it's announced that Kisara has the possibility of being ntred.

Although that still doesn't beat Chinese fans reactions. 5 threads in a day on the same topic and a guy threatening to jump off a building if it actually happens (I had popcorn while reading that thread......it was that fun).

Quote:
Don't worry. The author isn't Gen Urobichi. If he had actually kissed her, then wouldn't the illustration show him kissing her? The fact that he was only shown trying implies that he didn't actually kiss her.
.................................................. ....

.................................................. ...

Oh boy.

Hate to break it to you. But I distinctly recall someone telling me that the author's a fan of nitro+ games and Gen Urobichi and that Black Bullet was somewhat inspired by Gen's works.

Hell according to what my friend got from one of the author's blogs Rentaro was originally suppose to be a more Kiritsuga type character until the author realized that, that type of character doesn't work well in the setting he's writing in.

Also to add to that the author is fairly dickish in his own way. Especially in how he treats Rentaro and every loli except Tina.

With that said, to assuage your fears I doubt Kisara would be ntred at all given that Black Bullet isn't that type of novel and not even Gen has written plots that trollish but kissing (even if accidental or forced) to induce drama and torture Rentaro is probably something the author takes delight in.

Edit: A chinese translator compared Kisara/new guy with Rias/phoenix from High School DxD. So........................I guess that confirms that it's just one sided interest.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 15:15   Link #215
waffler

oh man i hope volume 5 comes out soon so i can find out if glasses actually kissed kisara or not D:
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 15:28   Link #216
XFire
150% done

Quote:

It's not my OTP though. That would be between Miori x Rentaro and Seitenshi x Rentaro which is why I personally don't care that much about this whole thing. I enjoy cheering for impossible couples in case anyone couldn't tell.

And of course everyone else is against Glasses Guy x Kisara. Everyone's else's OTP is Rentaro x Kisara.

You know a pairings popular when this thread suddenly got the most active it's been since I started posting summaries here when it's announced that Kisara has the possibility of being ntred.

Although that still doesn't beat Chinese fans reactions. 5 threads in a day on the same topic and a guy threatening to jump off a building if it actually happens (I had popcorn while reading that thread......it was that fun).

Oh boy.

Hate to break it to you. But I distinctly recall someone telling me that the author's a fan of nitro+ games and Gen Urobichi and that Black Bullet was somewhat inspired by Gen's works.

Hell according to what my friend got from one of the author's blogs Rentaro was originally suppose to be a more Kiritsuga type character until the author realized that, that type of character doesn't work well in the setting he's writing in.

Also to add to that the author is fairly dickish in his own way. Especially in how he treats Rentaro and every loli except Tina.

With that said, to assuage your fears I doubt Kisara would be ntred at all given that Black Bullet isn't that type of novel and not even Gen has written plots that trollish but kissing (even if accidental or forced) to induce drama and torture Rentaro is probably something the author takes delight in.

Edit: A chinese translator compared Kisara/new guy with Rias/phoenix from High School DxD. So........................I guess that confirms that it's just one sided interest.
First things first, dat psyduck.

Second, who is Gen Urobichi?

Third, if he's like Raiser then glasses guy is royally screwed up the ass with a poleax.
Old 2013-07-23, 16:46   Link #217
Ghanw
(-_-)

Gen Urobichi is an author of LN, visual novels, and anime that tend to have an ending or twist in plot that trolls you and blows up your mind.
Old 2013-07-23, 18:53   Link #218
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:

Oh boy.

From what you've provided so far, the only aspect of Gen Urobichi that this author has imitated is the death of innocent characters like that rabbit initiator in the first novel at the hands of Rentaro, and her promoter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
First things first, dat psyduck.

Second, who is Gen Urobichi?

Third, if he's like Raiser then glasses guy is royally screwed up the ass with a poleax.
He was the mastermind/director behind Fate/Zero and Psycho-Pass.
Old 2013-07-23, 19:48   Link #219
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
Gen Urobichi is an author of LN, visual novels, and anime that tend to have an ending or twist in plot that trolls you and blows up your mind.
You forgot depressing and/or horrifying scenes.

ANywho, if this guy is really inspired by Gen, then Kisara won't be ntred. She would become a monster/Gaestra (Did I spell that right?) and Rentaro would have to shoot her.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 22:41   Link #220
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
ANywho, if this guy is really inspired by Gen, then Kisara won't be ntred. She would become a monster/Gaestra (Did I spell that right?) and Rentaro would have to shoot her.
that would be something Gen would do, he is just inspired by him not him so i doubt that the author will get that far to let kisara be killed by Rantaro.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko