AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-02, 10:38   Link #1
SirCopert

Sex and Dungeon

Alternative title: Sex & Dungeon!!: Wagaya no Chika ni, H Kaisuu = Level no Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita!?
SEX&迷宫!!~在我家地下出现了H次数=等级的迷宫!?~
セックス&ダンジョン! ! ~我が家の地下にH回数=レベルのダンジョンが出現した!?~
Author: Mikansukii

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 22:44   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I mentioned this before

He's not exploiting his skill enough
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 08:07   Link #3
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

I added rape to the tag.This guy’s trash.Does he go on and rape the rest of the girls?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 09:27   Link #4
NeutralZero

Only seen ch 1 of the manga version so what he did there is actual rape
So the tag fits the thread
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 09:40   Link #5
SirCopert

On novelupdates there is the tag "netori", does the mc steal the girl from someone?
Old 2020-08-24, 21:31   Link #6
Greenish Growth

I got up to chapter 65 and lost interest in it. I just didn't find it to be terribly interesting to be honest. Lots of dungeon crawling. Personally I find it kind of dull when the H-scenes are with the same women for so many, many times. After awhile it gets to be too much of the same thing with nothing interesting changed. Unless if the H-scenes are done well or they are building up to something I often become bored of them. I think it was that way for me with this series.

I don't remember any significant Netori up to chapter 65, but maybe I just forgot about it.

Spoiler:
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 21:47   Link #7
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
I got up to chapter 65 and lost interest in it. I just didn't find it to be terribly interesting to be honest. Lots of dungeon crawling. Personally I find it kind of dull when the H-scenes are with the same women for so many, many times. After awhile it gets to be too much of the same thing with nothing interesting changed. Unless if the H-scenes are done well or they are building up to something I often become bored of them. I think it was that way for me with this series.

I don't remember any significant Netori up to chapter 65, but maybe I just forgot about it.

Spoiler:
A user in the review below wrote that if they put the netori tag they should tag yuri, but in the end they make up they end up as a couple and in the harem of the mc, so I guess by netori it refers to the two neighboring girls , but I don't think it's netori or they end up together, or am I wrong?
Old 2020-08-25, 00:27   Link #8
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
A user in the review below wrote that if they put the netori tag they should tag yuri, but in the end they make up they end up as a couple and in the harem of the mc, so I guess by netori it refers to the two neighboring girls , but I don't think it's netori or they end up together, or am I wrong?
I agree. If the Netori tag was referring to that yuri part then it wasn't much of a Netori situation.

Spoiler:
Old 2020-08-25, 11:08   Link #9
SirCopert

Then in addition to sharing her crush, she also enters the mc harem. At first with netori I thought it was referring to the classmate's girlfriend and I felt sorry for him
Old 2020-08-25, 17:09   Link #10
Greenish Growth

Quote:
At first with netori I thought it was referring to the classmate's girlfriend and I felt sorry for him

You mean the comment that was at the start of the first chapter of the manga? I don't think anything came out of that.

Spoiler:

I see the manga had decent artwork for it. If only I could have liked the story and the characters more...

Has anyone read past chapter 65?
Old 2020-08-25, 17:38   Link #11
SirCopert

I was referring to the classmate (I think he had a girlfriend, if I remember correctly) and since I read the netori tag on novelupdates, I initially thought it was referring to him
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2020-08-26, 13:27   Link #12
Roberto1

This MC is a rapist scum, i hope he atleast helps those girls with their stuff, that emo girl seems pretty lonely, i felt Bad for her, she only has grandma
Old 2020-08-26, 13:32   Link #13
SirCopert

If I remember correctly, he confesses everything to them and they decide to forgive him
Old 2020-08-26, 13:45   Link #14
Roberto1

Quote:
If I remember correctly, he confesses everything to them and they decide to forgive him
that's ridiculous, i am still reading through, i won't drop the manga.

Tags
harem, manipulative protagonist, rape, snusnu