AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-11-27, 02:25   Link #1
Stark700
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection



Apparently Code Geass is getting some new anime titled "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection". Also compilation films coming in January.

http://yusaani.com/topics/2016/11/27/375462/
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/Kze54WA.png border=0 alt= />
Stark700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 03:42   Link #2
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



Well, if the title is as indicative of the premise at it is, it's going to be a very, very wild ride
__________________

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 03:45   Link #3
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Earth-2
Someone
Pinch me!

Oh my aaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:01   Link #4
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 30
And here we go again.

Looking forward to seeing Lelouch turning out to have become a farmer and then came out of retirement because aliens or something.
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:04   Link #5
AntonKutovoi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Vladimir, Russia
Age: 25
I have really mixed feelings about this. From the one - side hey, Lelouch is back! From the other - I don't think this season was needed. Oh, well, if it will be good - great. If not - first two season are still there.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:07   Link #6
n0m@n
C-Z
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I guess you can only have Lelouch as the main character for Code Geass series to be successful. Akito the Exiled wasnt as popular as I initially imagined it to be(compared to the original series that is).

And one more thing. Lol, did Lelouch make Suzaku carry the burden of making him dispose his identity as Suzaku and live on as Zero without ever revealing the truth to anyone while Lelouch had a peaceful retirement with one of the best anime girls? Now I pity Suzaku even more. Lelouch being alive was a popular theory but this announcement confirms it (does it?)
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:14   Link #7
Applehell
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
I have really mixed feelings about this. From the one - side hey, Lelouch is back! From the other - I don't think this season was needed. Oh, well, if it will be good - great. If not - first two season are still there.
Agreed. His goal and revenge where more or less achieved so it's kind of what's the point? I won't be too surprised if the plot ends up clobbered together because of that, but we will see I guess.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:23   Link #8
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
So...what kind of threat left for Lelouch & co to oppose? Pocket resistance? At the end of R2, they said the world is more united now more than ever and Nunnally rules the Britannia. Gundam 00 did the alien-route in the movie (which was thankfully a foreshadowed conclusion, so it didn't really came out of the blue). So what will Resurrection do? Make Schneizel snaps out of his geass and takes over the empire?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:23   Link #9
Sacredus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Valhalla
YEEEEEES! Give me more Lelouch and C.C.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

And one more thing. Lol, did Lelouch make Suzaku carry the burden of making him dispose his identity as Suzaku and live on as Zero without ever revealing the truth to anyone while Lelouch had a peaceful retirement with one of the best anime girls? Now I pity Suzaku even more. Lelouch being alive was a popular theory but this announcement confirms it (does it?)
Yes. That's part of popular theory saying he took his father code so he is immortal and will spend eternity with best girl.

As for story, everything could go wrong after ending of anime. You guys remember when Black Knights(? - sorry don't really remember their name) betrayed Zero and tried to kill him in 2nd battle for Tokyo (in 2nd series)? They filmed it. Now image what would happen it that tape would leak somewhere.

It could be also some new war and he will be forced to take his Zero mask back and help Nanally since... Suzaku is "not that good" strategist.

Anyway, I'm really happy from comeback of CG - don't really liked last OVA series.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2016-11-27 at 04:38. Reason: typos
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:26   Link #10
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Like with others, I'm happy for another Code Geass anime but at the same time kinda skeptical about the plot and the ending of R2 if Lelouch is alive and taking it easy. Feel kinda bad for Suzaku in that case.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:30   Link #11
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
And here we go again.

Looking forward to seeing Lelouch turning out to have become a farmer and then came out of retirement because aliens or something.
Brexit forced him.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:34   Link #12
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
And one more thing. Lol, did Lelouch make Suzaku carry the burden of making him dispose his identity as Suzaku and live on as Zero without ever revealing the truth to anyone while Lelouch had a peaceful retirement with one of the best anime girls?
Suzaku wanted to die, Lulu can't let him because he ships him with Nunnally. So the next best thing is to let his identity die but make him stay with Nunnally as the hero Zero. That's Suzaku's punishment. And Suzaku agreed because he knows he deserves it.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:37   Link #13
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Suzaku wanted to die, Lulu can't let him because he ships him with Nunnally.
Why hello there my new headcanon.
__________________

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:38   Link #14
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Uh, guys? As much as I'd welcome another Code Geass anime, you'd all better cool down your hype:

1. There have been many new "projects" announced for popular titles in recent years, and as I recall only two of them have turned out to be actual animes. (Card Captor Sakura and Full Metal Panic) All the other "projects" ended up being mobile games/pachinko/card games/spinoff novels/etc.

2. The very picture for the new project itself looks like nothing more than an ad for a mobile game or something along those lines. Nunally is still blind, Suzuku and Karen are in their old early season 1 outfits, you've got characters both dead and alive groom various Code Geass titles like Akito the Exiled, etc. It's like it's simply showcasing the characters from the CG universe you can get in the card/mobile game.

So don't get your hopes up too high yet, lest they come crashing back down to earth in a blazing inferno.
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:38   Link #15
Sacredus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Suzaku wanted to die, Lulu can't let him because he ships him with Nunnally.
Why hello there my new headcanon.
This topic is getting interesting... time to grab popcorn
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:40   Link #16
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
The very picture for the new project itself looks like nothing more than an ad for a mobile game or something along those lines. Nunally is still blind, Suzuku and Karen are in their old early season 1 outfits, you've got characters both dead and alive groom various Code Geass titles like Akito the Exiled, etc. It's like it's simply showcasing the characters from the CG universe you can get in the card/mobile game.
That picture is for the anniversary event, there is no public image for the new Code Geass... yet.
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:43   Link #17
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Uh, guys? As much as I'd welcome another Code Geass anime, you'd all better cool down your hype:

1. There have been many new "projects" announced for popular titles in recent years, and as I recall only two of them have turned out to be actual animes. (Card Captor Sakura and Full Metal Panic) All the other "projects" ended up being mobile games/pachinko/card games/spinoff novels/etc.

2. The very picture for the new project itself looks like nothing more than an ad for a mobile game or something along those lines. Nunally is still blind, Suzuku and Karen are in their old early season 1 outfits, you've got characters both dead and alive groom various Code Geass titles like Akito the Exiled, etc. It's like it's simply showcasing the characters from the CG universe you can get in the card/mobile game.

So don't get your hopes up too high yet, lest they come crashing back down to earth in a blazing inferno.
http://otakomu.jp/archives/461850.html (also the link in the first post). Unless someone is trolling as f - it IS confirmed to be an anime project.
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:47   Link #18
com_gwp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I say damn!
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:47   Link #19
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
If it is an anime, then great.

But you haven't watched much anime news if you think there aren't people who troll that hard....

I've just been burned by these announcements of "new projects" a few too many times to put any real faith in them anymore. The two most recent examples being the Zoids "project" and the Date A Live "project." The one, single reason I believed the last announcement for FMP would be an anime was simply because after so many years of trolling us with "announcements," it had to be an anime announcement or they'd drive off the fans and doom the title forever.
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 04:49   Link #20
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
If it is an anime, then great.

But you haven't watched much anime news if you think there aen't people who troll that hard....
I remember the times when people were creating almost perfect fake pages of Naruto and Bleach just to troll, so yeah...
__________________
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.