AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-02, 21:26   Link #361
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
I'm guessing that Rin's route will be 4 episodes. That means that they will either include Rin1 or do Rin2 with (hopefully) good pacing.

Hah...
I'll make a little chart for this then. (assuming that Rin2 will be in this season)

Common route: 3 + 4 = 7
Character routes: 3*5 + 4 = 19
that totals up to 26 episodes... nicely?

This is pretty sad especially considering the whole LB group didn't do anything fun together (Newspaper fight, trying to make Kyousuke laugh, Kick the Can, Test of Courage, etc)

I'm really hoping for Rin2 to be done in the next season (along with Refrain) for some reason..
My guessing, I believe that 4 eps will be for Rin. However, 4 eps are too much if they're only doing Rin1 and it still needs to build more plots since at this time Anime only made Riki and Rin finished 2 missions. So the 4 eps should be the combination of common route where Riki & Rin decided to take on every mission and then Rin1.

Now that they decide to make Sasami route sometimes later, I strongly believe they are going to adapt SS2 later. Then it should be the combination of Rin2, Refrain & EX Routes.

But at this time, LB anime should seriously includes more fun things in the game like Newspaper Blade Battle, Kick the Can, Puppet Show, etc. Unless it will make the plot too weak for audience, especially for those who already finished VN.
Old 2012-12-22, 10:39   Link #362
Dizzyworld2

I feel like Mio's route will end without any loops.
If her route does not end with a loop, I believe that all the non-Rin routes will go in a linear format, ending with the world falling apart in Kurugaya's route. After a loop, Rin's route will be next and Refrain will start after another loop.

I really don't appreciate Kurugaya jumping in and fixing the situation (finding Mio's book, helping Mio with her cell phone) as it is contradicting what I believed about Kurugaya in the vn. I believed that she knew the Secrets of the World (well, I believe everyone does) and the plan about strengthening Riki and Rin and thus wanted to contribute so she pushed Riki to get stronger (reason why she told Riki that he must do it).
Old 2012-12-22, 22:57   Link #363
Team Rocket Elite

IIRC in the VN, Kurugaya jumps in to help Mio if Riki doesn't.
Old 2013-01-12, 21:10   Link #364
matrixhazard

After watching Mio's arc, just like Komari's arc, they do a great thing about her parts not to be forgotten and replaced with Midori. Even though they cut a lot of event between Riki and Midori, I still believe Mio's arc passed most of my expectation.

However, since the anime cuts the plot about romance between Riki and Mio, it raised me a question why Riki has yearned for her so much like that. If this plot is used to Rin I won't doubt since they know each other since they were young, but for Mio, Riki (in the anime) just really talked to her a little while ago and it just not like Riki and Mio harbor something special to each other much like in the game. Even though the climax change to that Riki compare Mio to himself when before he met Kyousuke, the anime plot is not make-sense to me just like the game did

Anyway, I still like the final scene when it changes from Riki & Mio to Little Busters! & Mio, even though I just prefer Riki be more close to Mio just like in the game. This arc just only romance plot was cut off but everything is really good
Old 2013-01-12, 22:03   Link #365
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Somehow I don't think Rin1 will be included in this season. The next episode seems to be another common route event, and of course we can't forget about the baseball game (there is no way you can conclude the common route without the game).

It's possible that the anime will do Kurugaya's route last, with the world falling apart, then the next season will be a loop. Alternatively, All five routes will conclude before the baseball game (somehow...), and the big baseball game, plus Riki and Rin getting together will conclude it. I feel the former is more likely; they may then skip Rin1 and for the next season, start from the beginning and go through with Rin2, then Refrain.
Old 2013-01-12, 22:13   Link #366
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
After watching Mio's arc, just like Komari's arc, they do a great thing about her parts not to be forgotten and replaced with Midori. Even though they cut a lot of event between Riki and Midori, I still believe Mio's arc passed most of my expectation.

However, since the anime cuts the plot about romance between Riki and Mio, it raised me a question why Riki has yearned for her so much like that. If this plot is used to Rin I won't doubt since they know each other since they were young, but for Mio, Riki (in the anime) just really talked to her a little while ago and it just not like Riki and Mio harbor something special to each other much like in the game. Even though the climax change to that Riki compare Mio to himself when before he met Kyousuke, the anime plot is not make-sense to me just like the game did

Anyway, I still like the final scene when it changes from Riki & Mio to Little Busters! & Mio, even though I just prefer Riki be more close to Mio just like in the game. This arc just only romance plot was cut off but everything is really good
Pretty much how I feel. I dunno, the lack of romance in this arc made me feel really disconnected from Riki. Why was he going to such extraordinary lengths to save Mio? Why did it have to be her, and not Midori? Being a 'nice guy' doesn't cut it here. I believe Riki was actually being selfish in choosing Mio over Midori. To have such strong emotions for her, it can only be explained with love. And they took that all away. At least give me the handholding scene... ;_;
Old 2013-01-13, 05:54   Link #367
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Considering what I've been hearing about the anime...I think I'll burst a blood vessel if I try watching Kurugaya's route...
Old 2013-01-14, 03:05   Link #368
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Considering what I've been hearing about the anime...I think I'll burst a blood vessel if I try watching Kurugaya's route...
I don't think so. :P

We'll see what we must see, you know. And as far as I'm concerned, whoever is directing LB! is improving somehow.
Old 2013-01-19, 23:33   Link #369
matrixhazard

Riki blinks his eyes for the third time just as expected, if Haruka routes is in the next episode and longs for 3 eps, next time should be on eps19.

Noticing the changes in OP and pattern, it looks like the pattern is going to be somewhat 3-eps for girl's arc then 1-ep for something in common route. If this pattern is valid, then I think it would be something like this.

16-18 Haruka's Arc
19 Some Common Route Stuff
20-22 Kud's Arc (Maybe since some change in OP shows about Haruka and Kud)
23 Some Common Route Stuff
24-26 May be some Common Route Staff with Rin1 or Kurugaya's Arc?

But if they broke of the pattern and decide to run everything for 3 girls in one stroke then another of my speculation should be 19-21 for Kud, 22-24 for Kurugaya and 25-26 Rin1

(Just my speculation, but I'm still looking forward how anime will progress.)

By the way, since there are change in OP, so there is one thing I am always doubting will change or not, the number of light's orb floating from the Riki hands. I already forgot whether the game removes one of each orb when we finished one routes (except Komari since her route is still accessible even completion) or not. But since the anime finished Mio's arc, I can still counting total 8 orbs. Not sure whether this is related to why Mio is still with the group or in the game didn't remove the orbs until Refrain?
Old 2013-01-20, 00:48   Link #370
Snuffle
likes cute things

I also think that it will be Haruka's then Kud's route next, since the OP is changed specifically for them. What is actually left to show in the common route? From what I remember, it's:

Kick the can
Sasami vs Rin fights
Rin learns Raging Meow Ball
Kengo, the girl, and his arm
Puppet Show (Rabbit, Joe, Alien)
Mask the Saito (the name is going to be inconsistent with certain subs tho...)
Baseball match
Old 2013-01-20, 01:25   Link #371
Kirayuki

CMIIW, the event where the boys flirt with the girls aren't shown yet.
Old 2013-01-29, 04:53   Link #372
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

So...here's the big question since last ep:

Why does Haruka remember the last loop? Is that even allowed for them? Or is it just that they all choose to feign ignorance for so long?
Old 2013-01-29, 04:57   Link #373
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post

Why does Haruka remember the last loop? Is that even allowed for them? Or is it just that they all choose to feign ignorance for so long?
What makes you think she remembers?

Spoiler for Haruka:

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-01-29 at 17:03.
Old 2013-01-29, 16:54   Link #374
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post

It has been a long time I didn't read the VN, but what point in the anime make you think Haruka remembers the last loop?

But from my understanding, only Masato and Kengo are really privy of the details, whereas it seems the girls have some sort of "understanding" what is happening but nothing much past this point.
Old 2013-01-29, 17:03   Link #375
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Obviously. I didn't mention him because he is the one who created the dream world to begin with. But only the other guys are the pawns that actually know the true nature of the world.
Old 2013-01-29, 17:04   Link #376
Kudryavka

Just deleted it b/c I realized that. And methinks the original asker doesn't know even that much about the world.
Old 2013-02-01, 07:33   Link #377
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It has been a long time I didn't read the VN, but what point in the anime make you think Haruka remembers the last loop?

But from my understanding, only Masato and Kengo are really privy of the details, whereas it seems the girls have some sort of "understanding" what is happening but nothing much past this point.
Particularly in 6:33 EP 16, Haruka was *cough* using "ordinary" words to describe Kick the Can, an event that hasn't happened in the anime yet (and according to the VN, happened way sooner), and that, furthermore, Haruka said that "You probably don't remember." with a nostalgic face.

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2013-02-01 at 10:35.
Old 2013-02-01, 18:55   Link #378
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Huh? I'm pretty sure it wasn't even hinted as an "event" from any loop. In fact, it could be a random event exclusive to the anime that explains how Haruka met Riki the very first time.
Haruka implied that it was a while ago, so perhaps 1 or 2 years. We never had any information how Riki met Haruka in the first place.

Edit: Well the game actually confirms my thoughts: in Kanata's route, Haruka reveals to Riki that she talk to Riki the very first time when she was sitting on that bench.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2013-02-02 at 17:17.
Old 2013-02-03, 02:32   Link #379
Zankoku12

Btw,can someone translate the next few ep title ?

Normally,I don't really care but I'm a little bit curious why ep 19 and 20 have the exact same title.
Old 2013-02-03, 02:37   Link #380
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Btw,can someone translate the next few ep title ?

Normally,I don't really care but I'm a little bit curious why ep 19 and 20 have the exact same title.
They are the same because they just say "Subtitle Pending". They don't have names yet.

Ep 18: The Answer Lies Within the Heart
Closed Thread