Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-08-14, 08:23   Link #1781
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Karakura riser part is kinda important but pretty less
they made it look like a way to stall the arrancars so that Urahara have enough time to set-up the barrier without them noticing

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 13:01   Link #1782
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Well out of continuity can mean out of event sequence as well as completely out of the timeline.

I think.
When dealing with fiction the most common meaning of out of continuity is that it is not part of the same continuity not that it is out of sequence. Technicly both are correct but for things that are only nonchronological it is misleadingl

It's better to say that 227 was a flashback as it is part of the main anime continuity (as well as the manga) and but ther other eps are not.

karakura riser is a bit of an oddball 213 is the back up from the manga volumes 27-31 and 214 is not directly from the back ups although all the other riser and thier moves are. one small diffrence is that the Don was not in the town when the barrier whent up in the manga as he got a reaction shot when everyone showed up as he could barly feel it.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 13:13   Link #1783
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
^ yeah sorry, thanks for clearing that up.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:56   Link #1784
Plasma.

Haha! I didn't mean to start an argument.

Im still on episode 6 so it will be a while before i reach 227 or so.

Also, regarding episodes 64 to 109, are they interesting? Considering its such a long arc it must have some importance, no?
Plasma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 23:04   Link #1785
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma. View Post
Haha! I didn't mean to start an argument.

Im still on episode 6 so it will be a while before i reach 227 or so.

Also, regarding episodes 64 to 109, are they interesting? Considering its such a long arc it must have some importance, no?
boring and irrelevant
Old 2009-08-17, 04:44   Link #1786
Aqua Knight

Read manga to understand things better
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 04:08   Link #1787
soulcarver
*Scanlator

hi im new in this forum and i think im gonna crazy about questns in my mind i couldnt fin anywhere else cus thats a big forum and now i wanna ask some questns thnx for answers

1-Marumasa whose zanpaktou?

2-Is it true kenpachi doesnt have a bankai cus everyone says he didnt know his zanpaktous name and anybody who doesnt know zanpaktous name cant gain bankai.

3-And im so worried about this.Which episode can i see royal guards(division 0) i watched all episodes but i cant find.

4-how many episodes bleach has?it ended some sites at ep 232 but itsnot end.

5-Last question hogyoku is the child that near of the 1th arrancar at the big war

thnx a lot.....
soulcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 04:12   Link #1788
Kafriel
Senior Guest

First of all, it would be good to spoiler-tag the questions. As for the answers...
Spoiler:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 04:15   Link #1789
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcarver View Post
hi im new in this forum and i think im gonna crazy about questns in my mind i couldnt fin anywhere else cus thats a big forum and now i wanna ask some questns thnx for answers

2-Is it true kenpachi doesnt have a bankai cus everyone says he didnt know his zanpaktous name and anybody who doesnt know zanpaktous name cant gain bankai.

3-And im so worried about this.Which episode can i see royal guards(division 0) i watched all episodes but i cant find.

5-Last question hogyoku is the child that near of the 1th arrancar at the big war

thnx a lot.....
1. We don't know. It hasn't been revealed yet

2. Yes it's true. Whether or not he will gain a bankai later on remains to be seen.

3. I don't recall any episodes that show the royal guards.

4. Yes there are so far 232 episodes and 369 chapters

5. I'm not sure I undersatnd. You do mean WonderWeiss or Lilynette?

Spoiler for manga:
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 04:19   Link #1790
soulcarver
*Scanlator

i cant recall his name but he got flame effect on her left eye
Old 2009-08-18, 04:23   Link #1791
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

^ It would be helpful if you could differentiate genders.

Yes that's Lilynette alright:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Lilynette
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 04:26   Link #1792
soulcarver
*Scanlator

thnx a lot really helpful
Old 2009-08-18, 07:21   Link #1793
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulcarver View Post

thnx a lot.....
1) Its still a mystery
2)Yes, and anyone who doesn't know the name of their zanpaktou also can't have a shikai
3)Royal Guard (or 0 squad) haven't appeared in any episodes yet but they are mentioned in The Turn Back The Pendulum arc and in the episode where Ishida accidentially summons the Menos Grande.
4)There are 232 episodes so far, as the manga hasn't ended yet, we don't know how many more episodes will be made but Im guessing at least 75+
5) I have no idea what you are asking.
Old 2009-08-22, 21:35   Link #1794
Im_A_MoP

Ive got a question that may have been asked b4...I didn't look. But how do the shinigami in bleach die? Where do they go if they are already dead?
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 23:49   Link #1795
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_MoP View Post
Ive got a question that may have been asked b4...I didn't look. But how do the shinigami in bleach die? Where do they go if they are already dead?
there isn't a solid answer to that

Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
Old 2009-08-24, 11:24   Link #1796
Prestige

Why everyone can suddenly fly? Or stand in air and get knocked back in air? Why no one flied on Soul Society and only Ichogo could fly because using that magic cloack.

Also people can fly at Soul Society, current Karakura battle is at Soul society.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 12:17   Link #1797
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Why everyone can suddenly fly? Or stand in air and get knocked back in air? Why no one flied on Soul Society and only Ichogo could fly because using that magic cloack.

Also people can fly at Soul Society, current Karakura battle is at Soul society.
high level shinigami can fly in the real world by standing on platforms made of spirit particals under thier feet. Ichigo could do it since chapter 5. The same seems to be true of HM (but it seems to be harder) but not SS.

The current battle is in a fake Karakura in the real world the real Karakura is hidden away in Soul society
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 22:35   Link #1798
SharekhaN

What music is this. It was on 233# towards the ends before the end credits song.
http://www.tindeck.com/listen/saez
----update---
Never mind, I found it.
It is the track "Nothing Anymore" from the 1st Bleach movie - Memories of Nobody

Last edited by SharekhaN; 2009-08-26 at 23:10.
SharekhaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 10:30   Link #1799
kitten320

I'm not sure if it is the right thread to ask but does anyone know where I can get a 9th ending without any writing in it? I really need it especially the one with Soi Fon.
Old 2009-09-10, 19:13   Link #1800
Uchiha Soul

I have two questions :

1) Are all the shinigamis who have problems with their zanpaktou master Bankai?
(I'm not sure) but personally I think so, coz if the zanpaktous reach bankai leve it means they are independent from their wielders.
and as soon as the shinigamiz conclude that, they will know about Ikaku and Yumichika Oooops they cant deny it anymore.

2) Do you remember the first epi of this arc when a purple hair women (not sure) with little girl and other people go to yamamto and i think they sealed him as Marumasa said. the question is " Is that purple hair women is Kyouraku Syunsui's zanpaktou?" coz i think she is appearing in the ending with him ?!!
if that is true .. Poor Kyouraku, he is the most one who concerned abt Yama-Ji and his zanpaktou did that to him!! lol
Uchiha Soul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a