AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-24, 22:49   Link #4241
shaoron
AQS representative

yes but the "female cushioning" won't stop a knife either

@"adventure of asahina mitsuru"
wouldn't "battle butler from the future" be better...?
shaoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 22:50   Link #4242
colorado storms
I'm Itsuki for... Kyonko?

First draft of Asahina Mitsuru Episode 00.b

The continuation:

Spoiler for Part 5/8:

I'm banging my head against a wall over a paragraph partway through this one:
Spoiler for Part 6/8:

Spoiler for Part 7/8:

The Final Battle. I'm not entirely happy with how Mitsuru comes off here.
Spoiler for Part 8/8:

At this point, I think I should hand this over to the Official Writers. It's been fun writing this, and after I give myself a break, I might continue with Vol 2.
colorado storms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 22:51   Link #4243
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
yes but the "female cushioning" won't stop a knife either

@"adventure of asahina mitsuru"
wouldn't "battle butler from the future" be better...?
It was a tiny fruit knife... And a book.
Old 2008-03-24, 22:51   Link #4244
Discreet
The Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
Are there even female shirts that have pockets located there?

And wouldn't the cushioning also stop the knife?
Lol, way to go with lack of imagination.

Flat-chested and any sort of shirt like this one.
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 22:54   Link #4245
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discreet View Post
Lol, way to go with lack of imagination.

Flat-chested and any sort of shirt like this one.
Instead of the book, why not give her implants?

Those'd be damn difficult to stab a knife through...

But then, why do we need that anyway? Wouldn't we need some way of assuming the murderer is FEMALE?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 22:56   Link #4246
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

And why must we try to turn the entire universe the other gender...? Especially the mansion folks?!

The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya "What if you saw your favorite main characters swap genders?"

This isn't The Genderbending of Japan: The anime based on Haruhi Suzumiya, and none of these people in the mainsion are liked, or main!
Old 2008-03-24, 22:57   Link #4247
Discreet
The Fascist

Just have the knife stick out a bit more instead of being stabbed down all the way to the hilt.

We can make what's-his/her-face be really skinny too so it really wouldn't take that much to stab'em.
Old 2008-03-24, 22:59   Link #4248
DannyCat
Currently Observing.

Quote:
And why must we try to turn the entire universe the other gender...? Especially the mansion folks?!
Because once you start drawing a line separating who changes from who doesn't, you have to draw the entire line. Significantly simpler to just call it a blanket swap and then have the fun of determining how to get around the difficulties that brings up.
DannyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:08   Link #4249
Furyofthewolves
Kyonkoism!

Take away the notebook might work, but then that just says that anyone could've done it... And its kinda hard to fake dead like that, but should be doable
Furyofthewolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:15   Link #4250
shaoron
AQS representative

no...
the "anyone could've done it" isn't the real problem...
i mean in the original it was deduced that it was done by a MALE, but suspicion was always casted on Yutaka.

the problem here is how do we make it so that near the end, the suspicion would be casted on the people who forced open the door instead?

remember it was somehow deduced that Yutaka, thinking that he had stabbed his brother (which turned out to be only a flesh wound) ran away from the mansion. In the morning, Keichi woke up at the noise that the group made fearing for his life locked the door but at the same time the guys busted in and the door sank the knife in all the way. (of course, by this time kyon had busted that deduction, called the entire thing a fraud and exposed itsuki's game)

Besides... another "problem" is that most female killers prefer indirectly killing their victims (e.g. poison) rather than directly stabbing someone (of course, not counting the Yanderes)
but then again.. since i've mentioned "yandere" we could always make yutaka (female) look like a yandere...
Old 2008-03-24, 23:16   Link #4251
Discreet
The Fascist

It really shouldn't matter as long as the obvious suspect stays obvious (but impossible).

EDIT: So the book has to remain so that Yutaka doesn't really kill her sister(orwasitcousin?), but the knife getting knocked by the door into the victim's heart still doesn't have to sink all the way to the hilt.

Just because you knocked down a door and slammed a knife into a person's heart doesn't mean it HAS to be stuck in them all the way down to the hilt.
Old 2008-03-24, 23:17   Link #4252
shaoron
AQS representative

maybe i should consult Conan Edogawa for this...
Old 2008-03-24, 23:20   Link #4253
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
maybe i should consult Conan Edogawa for this...
...I know you're referring to a detective from an anime, but for some odd reason, I can't help thinking of Conan the Barbarian...

...weird, I know.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:25   Link #4254
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I will ensure that happens.

Dang.... I just finished uploading the pics....

anddd you did without tryin! Only 3 pages to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Ah, I thought that was an alternate version of Kyon-chan. Now I know better.
I did too until I read under "something something TsuruyaXKunikida?" and was like "OH!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Anyway...... I wonder what characteristics of Kyon would turn Kyon-chan on.....

This makes me think of that Kyon card [and next to that the FMP guy] where his shirt is open, and yeah that was pretty hot? >_>

Or maybe...Spiky hair? eh I have nothing.

Quote:
...I just now realized the signature said PCmaniac.

I thought that thing was an R.

EDIT: But, he/she still could've just edited that on, now that I'm acknowledging Kang's above post.
No that's his signature.
Quote:
*starts imagining Mitsuru singing "Dango Daikazuku"*

hmmm.... kinda disturbing for some reason...

*starts imagining Yuuki singing "Dango Daikazuku"*

.... wait... he's not singing at all <_<

*starts imagining Haruki singing "Dango Daikazuku"*
Rock version!?

*starts imagining Kyonko + Itsuko singing "Dango Daikazuku"*
moe overload *faints*

*starts imagining Taniguchi (f) singing "Dango Daikazuku"... but in the tune of "ore no wasuremono" instead*
oh *****!!!

[-Imagines Yuki and Yuuki singing the Dango song then finishing off with the Hitode song-]

....Why am I nosebleeding so much right now?.....OH GOD. [-Dies by Moe-]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pas1990 View Post
I started backsearching after I posted it and saw it was a repost ;A;

And lol, he's not stealing images =3=;;

o 3o I watch him like a hawk, sorry buddy. I check my DA watch list immediate when when I come back home. PC's tied with PB for my favorite artist so yeah especially watching him. *A*

Quote:
That was also posted on here already, wonder if that guy's stealing images.
Naw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umeko View Post
Wow, I didn't think I was gone for long enough for so many pages to be added to the thread!

Anyway, here's my fanfic:

Spoiler for Fanfic title: Cosmic Irony:

My friend dared me to upload that to fanfiction.net last night, just to see what kind of reactions it would get from the folk who hang around there. Sure enough, my first review was some crap about sexual predation. Weird.

Annnnnd the Kyonko sketch, along with a quick coloring job (which I don't like nearly as much).

Spoiler for Kyonko~:

I'm flattered! But sadly, I tend not to have the attention span to draw even 4-komas. I draw one panel, then get bored and go off to do something else... and nothing ever gets done. XD

Well, hope you like! :3

I got a Jolly out of the fanfiction.

When I got to the twinkle part with Nagato, the image of Tamaki from BB just shot me in the head, I recall when she was watching braver, Oh the twinkles. OH THE MOEEE~~ [I took 14 screenshots of her]

Quote:

The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya "What if you saw your favorite main characters swap genders?"

This isn't The Genderbending of Japan: The anime based on Haruhi Suzumiya, and none of these people in the mainsion are liked, or main!

BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFICULT! and because the main characters are the SOS Brigade, things would seem so unnatural! Tsuruya [girl] letting Mitsuru [boy] stay. Besides aren't you the CRACK Dango? You should approve that every character is genderbended? I mean if I was high I'd be like "Dude what if all the SOS brigade were like...the opposite gender? Oh dude wait, What if ALL the Haruhi characters were the opposite gender? OH SHNAPZ THAT'D BE FRIGGIN HARDCORE! Woaahhhh my hands are shinyyy lol lol lol usinz mah chat speakz, IT'S OVER NINE-THOUUSAAAANNDDDDD!"

erm, but yeah.
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:31   Link #4255
unmoldedtruck

Send a message via AIM to unmoldedtruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

I did too until I read under "something something TsuruyaXKunikida?" and was like "OH!"

This makes me think of that Kyon card [and next to that the FMP guy] where his shirt is open, and yeah that was pretty hot? >_>

No that's his signature.

[-Imagines Yuki and Yuuki singing the Dango song then finishing off with the Hitode song-]

o 3o I watch him like a hawk, sorry buddy. I check my DA watch list immediate when when I come back home. PC's tied with PB for my favorite artist so yeah especially watching him. *A*

Naw.

When I got to the twinkle part with Nagato, the image of Tamaki from BB just shot me in the head, I recall when she was watching braver, Oh the twinkles. OH THE MOEEE~~ [I took 14 screenshots of her]

BECAUSE WE'RE DIFFICULT! and because the main characters are the SOS Brigade, things would seem so unnatural! Tsuruya [girl] letting Mitsuru [boy] stay. Besides aren't you the CRACK Dango? You should approve that every character is genderbended? I mean if I was high I'd be like "Dude what if all the SOS brigade were like...the opposite gender? Oh dude wait, What if ALL the Haruhi characters were the opposite gender? OH SHNAPZ THAT'D BE FRIGGIN HARDCORE! Woaahhhh my hands are shinyyy lol lol lol usinz mah chat speakz, IT'S OVER NINE-THOUUSAAAANNDDDDD!"

erm, but yeah.
What the hell?

Also, I already mentioned Yuki Yuuki duet.
unmoldedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:31   Link #4256
Furyofthewolves
Kyonkoism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

No that's his signature.

Naw.

erm, but yeah.
I think you've been infected by the crack dango now. Its like an epidemic.
Furyofthewolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:38   Link #4257
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
What the hell?

Also, I already mentioned Yuki Yuuki duet.

I DIDN'T SEE YOU MENTION THE HITODE SONG! Hmph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyofthewolves View Post
I think you've been infected by the crack dango now. Its like an epidemic.

I said if I was high! xD
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:41   Link #4258
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:

We aren't genderbending all of Japan; merely the residents seen in the Suzumiya Haruhi series. I highly doubt that we'll go so far as to make the Diet primarily composed of females, after all. If a character appears in the series, then that character is important enough to genderbend.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:42   Link #4259
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:

Have you not read the first post, dango-kun? No exceptions so long as they are shown in the series.

AND STOP DEALING YOUR DRUGS. EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS HIGH.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 23:50   Link #4260
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I thought one of you classified him with the rank of "Boy Toy" rather than Crack Dango.

As for the murder, shouldn't it be more devious type of murder? Something a guy wouldn't normally think about, but the girls would know and be able to exploit? I don't know what it should be, but Agatha Christie might be a good source.

I will find it funny if Haruhi and company somehow get involved with the Emperor of Japan and thus force us to make Japan have an Empress inthe present day.

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan