AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-13, 20:30   Link #3201
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

The "X" represents Shiho *hauahhaha that would be epic
Old 2010-05-13, 21:50   Link #3202
Johnny
Working the bags...

She's not enough of a regular to add to the train wreck that's happening now...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 22:10   Link #3203
dilan

ummm..

am i the only one pissed abut this? wtf. well, i had something siilar happen to me, only i never met the other boyfriend. so i am in this story w/o kazama. anyhow i hate when mangas take that unwarranted twist that make u question ur abilities of predictions. thats y i will always love the works of ken amaterasu (or sumtin like that) in love hina and mahou negi. love hina had a beautiful ending and an amazing road there. perfectly executed. mangas such as ichigo 100% piss me off becuz the author makes u love all the characters, and hope tat the guy lands all three i was wishing for poligamy in tht manga. and girls bravo tolove ru and ane doki all are just as upseting due to ambiguous endings. if this manga also ends up that way...i will lose faith in this entertainment form.
dilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 22:13   Link #3204
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Seo's series have definitive endings so you won't have to worry about an opening ending.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 22:20   Link #3205
ZeKeR
Superbad

like i said before.... this IS a seo kouji manga after all.... so expect dramatic twists and turns at every corner.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 03:40   Link #3206
Svyatoslav

Spoiler for 90 chapter:
Svyatoslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 03:47   Link #3207
Jiraya2

I am really impressed by the numerous posts these last days

Well, all that stuff was pretty predictable ...
I regrets Kazuma happend to be Yuzuki's boyfriend...
It was obvious, but too much far fetched for my taste.

At least, I am a bit moved by the mysterious X.
I do not a clue about her identity, but I hope she will not be a new character.
I am still sad about the far too short appearance of Shiho.
Jiraya2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 04:30   Link #3208
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 90 possible spoiler:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 04:55   Link #3209
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for 90 possible spoiler:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 05:06   Link #3210
KLGChaos
The Shermain

News flash: Apparently, a picture was posted of something from chapter 90 that contradicts the text spoilers. It then vanished several minutes later.

Spoiler:

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-05-14 at 07:53.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 07:47   Link #3211
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
News flash: Apparently, a picture was posted of something from chapter 90 that contradicts the text spoilers. It then vanished several minutes later.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 07:55   Link #3212
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Yeah, as I said in another forum, both may be fakes, so we should wait to judge until we get some more solid evidence (like bigger pictures).
Old 2010-05-14, 09:41   Link #3213
justavisitor

Read the chapter, wow so Kazuma doesn't have a fatal disease (well we expected it, but still..)

Well, it's pretty sad when I first read it, but after thinking about, nowadays we've seen numerous mangas that focus on harem, or an indecisive male lead going back and forth from 2 or more girls, so it's a nice change to see an indecisive main heroine as well (if this is indeed the case)...it's not fair that that a male lead can build his harem while a main heroine has to always wait for one guy isn't it??

Haruto has too many good girls around him already, I just hope he will end up with one of them at the end....I think so far he is a okay male lead that deserves to have a good ending (compared to other romance mangas that I have read)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 10:21   Link #3214
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
all this constant speculation is killing me. but there have been some pretty good ones in the past few pages of posts.

for how these past few chapters have been going i wouldn't be surprised if Seo throws in that Eba has an evil twin that just wants to ruin her life.
Old 2010-05-14, 10:22   Link #3215
HF2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch90:

Spoiler for :
HF2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 10:31   Link #3216
HF2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Read the chapter, wow so Kazuma doesn't have a fatal disease (well we expected it, but still..)

Well, it's pretty sad when I first read it, but after thinking about, nowadays we've seen numerous mangas that focus on harem, or an indecisive male lead going back and forth from 2 or more girls, so it's a nice change to see an indecisive main heroine as well (if this is indeed the case)...it's not fair that that a male lead can build his harem while a main heroine has to always wait for one guy isn't it??

Haruto has too many good girls around him already, I just hope he will end up with one of them at the end....I think so far he is a okay male lead that deserves to have a good ending (compared to other romance mangas that I have read)

Everything you said I agree with. So why not have a decisive male lead for once that also won't tie himself just to one girl? I actually think Haruto is pretty decisive since he made up his mind. But this is just beyond a reasonable doubt, even for fiction. So let's take an Eba break now.
Old 2010-05-14, 10:42   Link #3217
HF2008

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
I'd have to rank the other candidates like this..

Looks:
1.) Shiho
2.) Nanami
3.) Asuka
4.) Akari
5.) Mina

Personality:
1.) Akari
2.) Nanami
3.) Asuka
4.) Shiho
5.) Mina

Shiho is a perfect rebound. Looks first, let the personality kill the relationship when better.
Old 2010-05-14, 11:04   Link #3218
Dorsai

HF2008 yes he is decisive now, but it was still too late... He had a lot time and a lot situations to understand his feelings... For example- first trip to Tokio (when he help Eba iwth her family) and festival... Two good times for him to action...

Ofc now isnt too late and he still have chance to get Eba back, but you cant blame Eba that she was confusion and see still think about Haruto feelings for Nanami (Im never read spoilers, but its obvious for me)...

Ofc like Shadow5YA, im not say that this situation now isnt her fault too...
But for me writing that Haruto deserve that girl or another or doing any rankings is stupid... I always care about main protagonist and girls feelings and who perfectly fit together... When mangaka show me good feelings, good harmony beetwen two people, its only thing that i need in romance like this... I see this in relations between Eba and Haruto and because that for me their pair is still best end of this manga...
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 13:31   Link #3219
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

We don't know if he doesn't have a fatal disease or not. Anemia is merely a condition that could be a symptom for a severe disease. If he collapses like that every so often, then I could see how it could keep him from going pro in any sport.

In spite of that, Kazama is still going to stay headstrong, and headstrong handicaps get lots of female sympathy and adoration.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 13:39   Link #3220
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF2008 View Post
Shiho is a perfect rebound. Looks first, let the personality kill the relationship when better.
BAHAHAHAH, that actually brought the lulz Win!

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life