AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-21, 06:09   Link #41
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Lucidrago: Yeah, your idea for his power-up and how Rias would lose is good. I can see that happening. But it probably won't be sucking. We remember what happened the last time Ishibumi tried to have him suck her breasts, right?

As for a detailed fight being shown from Rias. I can still be hopeful, right? And besides, if she has a new fighting style, Ishibumi could use that as an excuse to show us what she can do.

Anyway, the things Noman said will happen sound really interesting. I want to see them. Looking forward to both the cover and Ise's new breast power-up (if that's what it's going to be).

And guys, Crom Cruach is Heavenly Dragon-level, isn't he? That should put him somewhere below Indra and Shiva in terms of pure power, shouldn't it?
The question is who would Rias be fighting on Vali's team?
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 06:16   Link #42
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Most likely Bikou given his quote reacting to Rias.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 14:22   Link #43
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If that's the case, it'd probably be a funny fight to watch in a way, given their dynamic. Bikou always makes fun of her because of the "Switch Princess" thing and he was even the one who came up with the name in the first place, and she doesn't like that. She's still sour about it. So I bet their interactions during the fight will be funny to watch, if he's the one Rias is going to fight.
Old 2017-10-21, 15:45   Link #44
n0m@n
C-Z

From the spoilers we can see definitely see...

1.) Vali vs Crom
2.) Fenrir vs Gasper
3.) Arthur vs Strada
4.) Kuroka vs Koneko
5.) Zhu Bajie vs Akeno

And looking at the past we can assume it will be....

6.) Bikou vs Rias

And for the remaining members, this is just my hunch but...
A.) Valerie would be supporting everyone but mainly Gasper against Fenrir
B.) Kiba would be fighting Arthur before or after Arthur fights Strada

7.) Le Fay and Gogmagog teaming up (Perhaps Sha Wujing as well) against Lint.

Though for the match for 1 to 7, my bet is....
1.) Draw
2.) Fenrir
3.) Arthur would win against either Kiba or Strada, but gets defeated by the other person
4.) Koneko
5.) Akeno
6.) Bikou (Rias gets defeated once all other matches are settled)
7.) Lint will beat one or two members but gets defeated by the remaining person
Old 2017-10-21, 15:57   Link #45
Parry999

How would Koneko beat kuroka? She can barely use her powers. Then again every member of Vali teams a moron besides Arthur and Le fay.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 16:03   Link #46
n0m@n
C-Z

Look at the spoilers. It's about Koneko overcoming the past. Even if she's weaker Ishibumi can easily make stuff up to make Koneko beat Kuroka. Just like how Saji was able to endure that much in DX4....bad memories.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:10   Link #47
Parry999

Yeah but Genshirou always had Durablity way out of his class since day one. Koneko barely been above fodder. That's dragon ball super level gains. If she's near someone so above begining of show rias know after months of more training
Old 2017-10-21, 16:12   Link #48
n0m@n
C-Z

Not really. The gap between Kuroka and Koneko's strength shouldn't be that insanely large like you are suggesting at all now,
Old 2017-10-21, 16:18   Link #49
Parry999

Unless she's fully mastered her shirona mode stamina problem I can't see how logically they even be comparable.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:21   Link #50
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Well it is possible that Koneko is willing to go beyond what Kuroka has done in the past. Going just a little above your limit might be enough to beat another. Or Ishi could go the route of "she had more potencial then me from the start i would never be as strong even if i tried". We'll see once it's translated.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:22   Link #51
n0m@n
C-Z

And it's been like 4/5 month within DxD when we last saw Koneko using her Shirone mode in detail. You do realise that so many months has passed from end of the previous arc till the current volume?
Old 2017-10-21, 16:29   Link #52
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
And it's been like 4/5 month within DxD when we last saw Koneko using her Shirone mode in detail. You do realise that so many months has passed from end of the previous arc till the current volume?
Yeah but that Applys to Saji and everyone. But this isn't going anywhere so all drop it
Old 2017-10-21, 16:30   Link #53
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah, so it does make sense that Saji being able to keep up to Ise no matter how insane it seemed. Don't see the reason why you would dismiss that fact for Koneko only.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:35   Link #54
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Even tho some aren't used as much their own powers are getting stronger better faster in the background. Why does someone need to get stronger through showcased combat only ? Ok, yeah it's much better to see then just "go with it" but let's not jump the gun because we haven't seen an improvement from somebody in a few volumes.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:37   Link #55
Parry999

^ Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yeah, so it does make sense that Saji being able to keep up to Ise no matter how insane it seemed. Don't see the reason why you would dismiss that fact for Koneko only.
Like I said his Durablity been above his weight class since day one. It's also been proven by his fight with Grendel plus his an evil dragon there hard to put down permanently. I been mentioning his endurance for 4 years I just realized lol.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:43   Link #56
n0m@n
C-Z

Again we need to see actual combat scene of current Koneko. Though that would apply for Kuroka too.
But again, the biggest factor is PLOT DEVICE. That easily beats pure strength difference in DxD.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:45   Link #57
Lucidrago

Well Saji does have Issei's level of willpower and determination. Just as long as that didn't reduce it to a power match. Because I really don't believe that Issei could just immediately curbstomp Saji in Balance Breaker. What would be the whole point of him gaining Balance Breaker then?

And you should add Kiba vs Sha Wujing because I think that's going to happen. She's acting as Vali's knight for this tournament isn't she? Or is that Zhu Bajie? Because if Arthur's fighting Vasco he isn't fighting Kiba because Arthur would be too wiped out. So I don't believe that Kiba is fighting Arthur in this match. Because of what Arthur said in Volume 12 about him fighting Kiba when Issei fights Vali.

And also Lint and Valerie or perhaps just Lint vs Le Fay and Gogmagog. Because I can see Valerie acting as support for Gasper.

And Ishibumi really doesn't follow up on some things after he introduces them. Like Koneko's Shirone Mode or Issei's True Queen. But Kuroka was already pretty high-level in senjutsu and youjutsu when she was first introduced. So Koneko has a long way to go before she gets to Kuroka's level.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 16:58   Link #58
Parry999

What even is A CxC and DxD is that divine dividing and boosted gear only who knows.
Old 2017-10-21, 16:58   Link #59
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I think Lint vs Sha Wujing is more likely than Kiba vs Sha Wujing because Sha Wujing's quote says she is not a kappa so someone said it and I in my opinion feel this in character for Lint to tease her opponent than Kiba. Kiba vs Gogmagog would be there round the match ups. Le Fay I think would either act as support for either Fenrir, Gogmagog, Bikou or Sha Wujing.
Old 2017-10-21, 17:04   Link #60
Parry999

Gasper might finally get his Longinus upgrade.