Originally Posted by felix View Post
bishojo = boutiful girl

Did you mean bishonen?
Yeah that's right.
Old 2011-01-01, 15:19   Link #43
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Ok, then my nit pick with it is the hole debt. It doesn't make sense for the kid to be indebted to the rich guy. He was first of all almost killed, and secondly had plastic surgery done on him with out his consent. That screams of law suit all over. I think the debt should just be there, and the entire rich guy plastic surgery should be a separate event.

I remember a manga that followed this exact principle, only the premise was slightly off. There is this Frankenstein doctor who finds a brain and uses it to bring his beloved little girl back. It turns out the brain belonged to a boy however and so the fun starts... don't recall the exact name of the series right now.

Also, you don't make it clear. Is the school aware of who he is?
Old 2011-01-01, 15:40   Link #44
English Otaku
Keima's deciple

Quote:
Ok, then my nit pick with it is the hole debt. It doesn't make sense for the kid to be indebted to the rich guy. He was first of all almost killed, and secondly had plastic surgery done on him with out his consent. That screams of law suit all over. I think the debt should just be there, and the entire rich guy plastic surgery should be a separate event.

I remember a manga that followed this exact principle, only the premise was slightly off. There is this Frankenstein doctor who finds a brain and uses it to bring his beloved little girl back. It turns out the brain belonged to a boy however and so the fun starts... don't recall the exact name of the series right now.

Also, you don't make it clear. Is the school aware of who he is?
Well his face is crushed by the car so it had to be reconstructed, the rich guy is a girl that goes to the same school and the debt thing is a way for her to lay claim to him, the people in school believe he is a new transfer student.
Old 2011-01-01, 15:53   Link #45
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Just to make sure this is not a typo, you said:
  • boy saves girl from being hit by a car
  • he is hit by the car instead
  • "the owner of the car is the the rich child heiress who pays for surgery to the boy"
    Which I read as:
    • rich girl owns car
    • rich girl hits boy, with car
    • rich girl pays medical bill
Legally, the boy has no obligation to pay the rich bitch who hit him. Since technically even if she didn't volunteer to pay for it (as I think you're implying) she would be obligated by court to do so anyway, along with other damages. Basically it's impossible for him (as the victim) to be indebted to her (the assailant).
Old 2011-01-01, 16:20   Link #46
English Otaku
Keima's deciple

Quote:
Just to make sure this is not a typo, you said:
  • boy saves girl from being hit by a car
  • he is hit by the car instead
  • "the owner of the car is the the rich child heiress who pays for surgery to the boy"
    Which I read as:
    • rich girl owns car
    • rich girl hits boy, with car
    • rich girl pays medical bill
Legally, the boy has no obligation to pay the rich bitch who hit him. Since technically even if she didn't volunteer to pay for it (as I think you're implying) she would be obligated by court to do so anyway, along with other damages. Basically it's impossible for him (as the victim) to be indebted to her (the assailant).
The girl's driver hit him she payed for the surgery, but he has to pay for the damages to the car.
Old 2011-01-01, 16:41   Link #47
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Meh:

Spoiler for size:

And meh:

Spoiler for super-size:

Last edited by Asuras; 2011-01-01 at 17:21.
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 17:55   Link #48
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Otaku View Post
The girl's driver hit him she payed for the surgery, but he has to pay for the damages to the car.
They were rich and uninsured? Isn't that illegal? Also he (assuming you mean ugly-dude) doesn't have to pay for the damages when he is the victim. In particular when he's nearly killed, which is what would be required for the surgery scenario.
Old 2011-01-01, 18:02   Link #49
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
In our universe, everything has a spirit, including cars! Buildings, toasters, you name it. But beside that for now, we focus on other worlds. For our dimension, there exists Our world, and the Next. Our World is just that; what you see, hear, smell, feel, all that great stuff. Souls are harbored in Bodies, which in turn create Minds if the Body can support it. When we die, Minds and Bodies dissipate, while Souls float freely. Souls are naturally incapable of surviving in Our World, and thus reform in the Next. In the Next, souls are the natural form, while Bodies and Minds cannot form. There, Souls are able to express their full power, without the limits of Bodies.

This, is otherwise known as "Heaven." When the first man with a mind died, he realized the power he held. With it, he began to take hold over Heaven, and eventually became what is known today as God. However, he doesn't function the same way as many people believe. His power is relatively weak when affecting Our World, though it exists. His subjects, Angels, are the citizens of Next. They too have power, but not quite as strong as God.

He is also not as holy as people would like to think. He is a tyrant, if you will, and frequently sends undesirables to "Hell," a closed section of Next that literally acts as a prison. Those that go in, cannot escape.

There is a way to escape from Next, however. Demons (prisoners) can still sense an event called "Coma" in Our World. When Our World's citizens fall into Coma's, the wall that protects their Soul from danger, the Mind, fails to protect. Demons who are truly evil can invade these individuals minds, taking over their bodies and destroying their Souls in one fell swoop. Angels are capable of doing this as well, but are forbidden from doing so.

Most Demons are just mislead or innocent.

God has died recently, as Souls do not last forever themselves. They are reborn in Our world as babies with no sense of their past whatsoever. God has likely already been born, but none know who it is. It doesn't matter anyways!

His seat is unfilled, and anyone can take it, so long as they are powerful enough. Demons of all forms have taken up arms to regain their freedom from the oppressive Angels, but are led by the most evil of them all, Abaddon. The Angels have temporarily filled the seat with Archangel Seraph, God's right-hand man. But the battle is not fought in Heaven, but Earth. Demons that have already arrived on Earth are capable of creating portals to Next, allowing Demons to arrive en masse for short periods of time. These Demons can stay on Earth for two months at best before their form deteriorates, but can easily go back into Hell for a quick recharge.

Angels have a different method. They can send Angels to Earth using a large portal. There, they "contract" with humans by allowing a small part of their Soul to link in the humans Soul. The bond prevents Angels from having to return to Next, and gives humans a small amount of power to use, but it is time-consuming and only specific peoples can Link.

But Next isn't the only one fighting. Our World again, has Souls residing in everything, including our own heavenly bodies. Like comets descending from the skies, reincarnations of all that resides in space. Suns, Black Holes, Nebula's, Galaxies even, arrive upon Earth to take their own power. To remove Next from it's self-titled seat of power, to forever prevent their influence from affecting Our World. They possess incredible power, but are few in number. They side with humanity, and oppose both Demons and Angels. They warnthe world of their danger, and actively reveal themselves, unlike the secretive Demons and Angels.

The fights are catastrophic, reaching across the globe and sparing no country. Who will rise to the top and claim power as their own? The "Holy" Angels, the Mislead Demons, or the Bodies of our own Universe?
The "gray" setting is really good. But no story?
Old 2011-01-01, 19:54   Link #50
English Otaku
Keima's deciple

Smile

Quote:
They were rich and uninsured? Isn't that illegal? Also he (assuming you mean ugly-dude) doesn't have to pay for the damages when he is the victim. In particular when he's nearly killed, which is what would be required for the surgery scenario.
It's a work in progress...
Old 2011-01-01, 22:45   Link #51
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
The "gray" setting is really good. But no story?
Oh, but of course.

3 children, two boys and a girl (not including a future appearance of a Russian transfer student) are the main characters.

Let's call them Zach, Claire, and Robbie. An Angel, Gabriel, crashes into his bathroom, and yammers on about his mission, before a pair of hungry feral demons invade his household. Gabriel pounds the living daylights out of them, and calls for his "servant" outside, revealing a large black hole in the sky to Zach, which is the portal to Next. His servant Aegis, arrives.

Meanwhile, Claire leaves her house to grab some dinner for her beer-gut dad, only to see a battle going on in the park. Curious, she investigates, only to run away after seeing the very large Angel. She is cornered, and he eventually explains to her.

Robbie doesn't get an Angel until late in the game.

Astounded, they go to school the next day, silent about the event until Claire and Zach figure out they had a similar experience. The trio meets up in an old tree house of Robbie's childhood, along with their rather cramped Angels, to converse about stuff.

During which, a much more powerful Demon appears, who, when losing, retreats but is tracked by the trio. Powerless and begging, the Demoness is spared when Ania (Russian gal) prevents them from harming her. The Demoness is a lowly servant, sent to spy on them by a much more powerful Lord. The Demoness claims she doesn't want to do it, but was forced. Sympathetic -somewhat- the Angels allow her to link with Ania.
Thus begins a long crusade of Demon hunting in their town, eventually turning into the revelation that the demon lord, Zid, is planning to open a full-scale portal in their town. They prepare, and eventually defeat, him and his magician servant.

Though a Demon army awaits their return from the boundary of Hell and Our World, they come back to find the army vanquished, a single pair standing before the slaughter.

They are Altair and Rana, two stars that have come to Earth. The Angels attack, but are underpowered. The Heavenly Bodies explain the truth to the four protagonists, but are cut short when an army of Angels arrive, warding them off.

SEASON 1 END
Old 2011-01-05, 10:10   Link #52
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Spoiler for my idea:
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 05:07   Link #53
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

How about "The legend of the courageous youth" "Den-sets No Yuusha No Shonen"

a slice of life comedy, involving positive thinking, imaginative and yet dense young man. No supernatural powers are involved. Gets the attention of the girls ( help them like example, help a girl to find her earring/ jewelry fending off a wild dog in the neighborhood etc ) yet quite dense. hes what you called " a likable idiot" is strong sense of justice the story is personal growth

Motto " I like simple things, there the best , complicated matters like lying and such only magnify the complexity of the problem."

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2011-01-06 at 05:39.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 05:47   Link #54
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ DRAGUN H.E.X.

To be honest, your premise for the origin of "transformer" robots is probably better then the actual Transformer francise one. If only for being more "realistic" when it comes to the "why do they transform" question.
Old 2011-01-07, 21:12   Link #55
English Otaku
Keima's deciple

Thumbs up

Quote:
@ DRAGUN H.E.X.

To be honest, your premise for the origin of "transformer" robots is probably better then the actual Transformer francise one. If only for being more "realistic" when it comes to the "why do they transform" question.
I agree, I'd rather watch this then actual Transformers.
Old 2011-01-07, 21:13   Link #56
English Otaku
Keima's deciple

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post

a slice of life comedy, involving positive thinking, imaginative and yet dense young man. No supernatural powers are involved. Gets the attention of the girls ( help them like example, help a girl to find her earring/ jewelry fending off a wild dog in the neighborhood etc ) yet quite dense. hes what you called " a likable idiot" is strong sense of justice the story is personal growth

Motto " I like simple things, there the best , complicated matters like lying and such only magnify the complexity of the problem."
A wonderful idea I really like it, though his motto seems a little complicated...
Old 2011-01-08, 16:30   Link #57
ClannadDango
A novice to anime

Becareful with these ideas... someone might steal them. XD
Old 2011-01-11, 17:33   Link #58
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post

I like it. It's a break from the overused Bleach-styled supernatural genre. Plus it kinda reminds me of school rumble/lucky*star.
Old 2011-01-11, 17:59   Link #59
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I love how we post these ideas as if a Japanese production crew will happen to come across them, love it, and inherently compose the series.
Old 2011-01-11, 19:11   Link #60
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I love how we post these ideas as if a Japanese production crew will happen to come across them, love it, and inherently compose the series.
Personally I just posted for the hell of it. I'm not good at daydreaming.