AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-20, 22:20   Link #41
Naruto-super-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
I agree. Especially 2), it does not suit his character at all of not wanting to see comrads get hurt. It wouldn't make sense of him trying to murder an innocent clan.

But than again, anything is possible. Maybe Kakashi lost his mind one time and attacked them all in their sleep and is now living to redeem himself.

EPYON

its 100% truth that itachi did kill the uchi clan because of sasuke. it was itachi! because thats why he left sasuke live so sasuke can defeat him. His clan was to weak to defeat him because he was leader of the anbu at age 13. kakashi got his eye from a guy that they havent told yet. thats what i think. or he got a operation by orchimoro AHAHAHAHAH thats why he know orchimoro AHAHAHAH thats my theory
Naruto-super-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:28   Link #42
Pillage

i was just thinking where was the rest of the village when the uchiha clan was getting killed? youd think someone could escape itachi and tell someone what was going on. screams, maybe explosions or whatever from his attacks.

just kinda weird is all. was the uchiha clan in as high regaurd as the hyuga? hisashi (think thats his name) said the hyuga is the most powerful clan in kohona.
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:31   Link #43
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Some people may be wanting to use spoiler tags in these past posts.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:34   Link #44
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillage
just kinda weird is all. was the uchiha clan in as high regaurd as the hyuga? hisashi (think thats his name) said the hyuga is the most powerful clan in kohona.
When Hiashi said that, there was no Uchiha clan anymore.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 22:38   Link #45
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
thank u maud'dib, i'm soo sick of hearing that...well, atleast i havnt heard it in a while ..but that was so many peoples arguements ..that hisashi said they are the strongest clan...IT WAS AFTER UCHIHA WAS DISTROYED...it was said by kakshi and zabuza that uchiha was the most powerful clan of konoha ever. now hyuuga is the most powerful clan in konoha ..but uchiha was the most pwerful clan
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:11   Link #46
TrueChidori

Heres MY THEORY on how kakashi got his sharingan

Spoiler:
TrueChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:21   Link #47
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueChidori
Heres MY THEORY on how kakashi got his sharingan

Spoiler:
Yes good one. That's why Oro says ... "Oh Kakashi, I see you have a sharingan now." As if he's never seen it before.

Some of these theories are absolutely brilliant, and what do you know, this perticular one came from a ****.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:32   Link #48
TrueChidori

lol just remember even tho were noobs to this forum doesnt mean were noobs on other forums, or havent seen every ep of naruto there is!
TrueChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 03:48   Link #49
Palani
///_^

We don't forget that. But your last theory didn't marvel of brilliance, especially if you have seen every ep of naruto. Just remember almost everyone with over 300 posts around here has seen Naruto complete over 5 times.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 04:47   Link #50
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueChidori
lol just remember even tho were noobs to this forum doesnt mean were noobs on other forums, or havent seen every ep of naruto there is!
lol just remember it mite help if u watch the specific scene/conversation again and pay attention to the dialogue u r using as the basis of ur theory before u post bout it k?

I am not suggesting that you are not allowed to share your theories just because you are a noob here; the problem lies in your only support on this theory--"oro even talked about it when he was talkin to kakashi while kakashi re-sealed the seal that oro gave sasuke"--which makes almost no sense as Orochimaru did not mention anything whatsoever about transplant and experiement. Instead Oro commented that Kakashi is lucky because Kakashi has already gotten his hands on Sharingan; if Oro were the one who granted him the transplant to begin with, his word usage and attitude would have been definitely much different. Oro also commented that Kakashi was not born with the Sharingan and that he himself wanted it as well; why would he make these obvious and unnecessary comments if he were involved in Kakashi's gain of Sharingan? The overall tone of Oro's words hinted envy which is illogical if Oro himself had the knowledge and capability of acquiring a Sharingan and successfully implanting it himself.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 04:56   Link #51
ShinjiMuaddib
Demon Seeker

Send a message via AIM to ShinjiMuaddib
Here is my thought:
Spoiler:

Now for Kakashi side:
Spoiler:
ShinjiMuaddib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:04   Link #52
badaboom
Some Nin

Smile

These theories are getting really wild now. There is probably a more simple explanation.
badaboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:06   Link #53
ShinjiMuaddib
Demon Seeker

Send a message via AIM to ShinjiMuaddib
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaboom
These theories are getting really wild now. There is probably a more simple explanation.
Creativity should have no limit and dont start calling the Naruto Inquisition on me...
ShinjiMuaddib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:13   Link #54
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinjiMuaddib
Creativity should have no limit and dont start calling the Naruto Inquisition on me...
Heh, I enjoy amusing theories like the ones you just shared...well, at least until someone attempts to back them up with badly misquoted/misinterpreted sources.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:21   Link #55
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Simple Theory:

Kakashi was very good friends with a member of the Uchiha clan. They were even team members. During one of their missions, Kakashi and his Uchiha friend/team member were injured, Kakashi had his eye gouged out and the Uchiha had a couple of kunai lodged in vital areas of his body, meaning he was dying. Before he dies, the Uchiha member requests that the medic-nin transplant one of his Sharingan eyes onto Kakashi's empty socket, as an act of friendship and forgiveness.

(Im assuming Kakashi is to blame, or at least blames himself for the whole incident.)

Whaddya think?
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 05:41   Link #56
Palani
///_^

My theory:

We haven't seen any friends or relatives of Kakashi so we can assume they all have been killed (this is supported by the manga). We have also seen that He griefs much about his lost friends (again supported by the manga). In my eyes in a mission he and his group which included an Uchicha clan member were ambushed. All but Kakashi were killed. He realized that he had to become stronger to get revenge (Sasuke reminds Kakashi for being old self then, both Avengers). He took home the body of the Uchiha and requested a transplant. He then went after the attackers with his new-found powers. When he killed them he felt empty for losing everything. This is why he tells Sasuke that revenge doesn't solve anything.

And that concludes my opinion.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 08:13   Link #57
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Hmm I got a theory !
No serious spoilers in here!
Spoiler:

This is what I think Give comments please!
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 08:56   Link #58
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
you guyz are Naruto newbies.
Why post so useless comments ? some kinda post farming ?
jesus.. don't tell me this forum is like the DAoC forum where everyone try to farm posts by just posting useless stuff.
oh and i guess it is inn to say "z" instead of "s" now aswell ?
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 08:57   Link #59
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
just called keshimoto and he told me all about it
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-21, 09:00   Link #60
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Why post so useless comments ? some kinda post farming ?
jesus.. don't tell me this forum is like the DAoC forum where everyone try to farm posts by just posting useless stuff.
oh and i guess it is inn to say "z" instead of "s" now aswell ?
1 There is many threads about Kakashi

2 to even think about Kakashi killing 1 Uchiha member makes you a naruto newbie