AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 11:24   Link #101
Leo Keichi

I didn't have any fetish before watching anime regularly, but nowadays, I have them by the dozens. With some of them being quite unique. It's amazing what anime can do, lol.

Strangely enough, they're mostly restricted to 2d girls. I think the 3 main ones would be:

- Mikos (this one applies to real-life women as well) - Yeah, I think I should probably get some common sense.
- Ama-loli (or sweet lolita, like this)
- And the weirdest of all, women dressed in black and red clothes, like Yukiko from Persona 4 and Rin from Fate/Stay Night. I also like the uniform they use in Little Busters! (I also like the uniform the guys wear - but that's not a fetish though. I just think it would be cool if my uniform when I was in school was like Kyousuke's and co.)
Leo Keichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 03:51   Link #102
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Necro!

So uh...please bear with me, I'm going to ask something really, really stupid.

Who else thinks that the trap fetish is a natural evolution of the loli fetish? As in, when you finally realized you like traps, you've already liked lolis before. Also means, if you're already a lolicon, you will eventually fall over to the dark side of traps if you continue to indulge in that fetish.
Old 2013-04-07, 03:53   Link #103
HasuMasu
*Artist

I never expected to see this thread again.

I'm a lolicon, I gues, and traps are fine too, but I can't really see a connection.

Reverse-traps are pretty good, too.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 04:01   Link #104
Seitsuki
Onee!

......does this title mean that there's an official thread for this too? I'm suddenly scared.
Old 2013-04-07, 04:02   Link #105
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I'm a lolicon, I gues, and traps are fine too, but I can't really see a connection.
The connection is the DFC!

My post was what happened to me personally, but I reconsidered this theory after witnessing Saintess' recent turning over to the dark side.

Oh, and btw, thanks to Neptunia I have also recently mastered the way of oppai so I can now truly say that 'all breasts are created equal'. I have mastered both DFC and oppai, a dual-master!
Old 2013-04-07, 04:05   Link #106
HasuMasu
*Artist

DFC makes sense, except not all lolis are examples of this.

In fact, looking at the lolis I know in real life I'd actually say it's the opposite.

A small body makes any sort of chest more obvious, as the assumption would be that they don't have any.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 04:07   Link #107
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Fetish for Black haired, with pony tails.. with warrior attitude....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 04:10   Link #108
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
DFC makes sense, except not all lolis are examples of this.

In fact, looking at the lolis I know in real life I'd actually say it's the opposite.

A small body makes any sort of chest more obvious, as the assumption would be that they don't have any.
Eh...all of my fetish is strictly 2D. Haven't really got any fetish in the 3D world...oh except skirts maybe. Doesn't have to be mini, even ankle-lengths are fine.
Old 2013-04-07, 04:20   Link #109
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ok then.......

I like girls in suits since it combines two things: the beauty and sexiness of a woman and the cool swagger of the suit.

I find these girls in suits hot and sexy especially if their kissing someone else.

If they're kissing a girl, it's yuri with some faux-hetero if the girl she's kissing is in a dress.

If they're kissing a boy, it's erotic with a hint of faux-yaoi since to the uninformed, it looks like two guys.
Old 2013-04-07, 04:43   Link #110
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I have a fetish for breathing air.

It's just so good, I can't seem to live without it!
Old 2013-04-07, 05:39   Link #111
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post

Yes, I know this is a stupid topic, but you shouldn't be such a kill joy!
Old 2013-04-07, 11:15   Link #112
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

I have a fetish for cosplay. I watch the animes that has the most cosplay. Seeing the anime characters alive with human aspect make me so exciting while watching anime. Everytime I get caught red handed with the cosplay photos of kawaii girls, my wife and I have a fight. Wify is a jealous type. mikka bouzu though, I never stop collecting cosplay photos.

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 13:01   Link #113
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:

You know, I would like that breathing could be optional, some reptiles (i.e. turtles) can stop breathing while on hibernation. Also, cancer cells can live in oxygen deprived environments, maybe someday we can harness that ability (would make submerging deep in water/space walks easier).
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 13:05   Link #114
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
You know, I would like that breathing could be optional, some reptiles (i.e. turtles) can stop breathing while on hibernation. Also, cancer cells can live in oxygen deprived environments, maybe someday we can harness that ability (would make submerging deep in water/space walks easier).
The pressure difference under your skin and in space will make you a beautiful blood puff over the horizon.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 13:11   Link #115
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:

what is your "perfect" air?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 13:27   Link #116
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The pressure difference under your skin and in space will make you a beautiful blood puff over the horizon.
No it won't....
Old 2013-04-07, 13:27   Link #117
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Oh my never seen this thread before but I do have a fetish for petite red heads

Last edited by King Lycan; 2013-04-07 at 14:35.
King Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 14:14   Link #118
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Don't be silly, of course you would still need special suits (just the same you need them for exploration on deep waters), but you would not need a bulky oxygen tank on your backpack (or an oxygen tube). Of course becoming an anaerobic organism would mean you would burn calories instead of oxygen, just think about it, the ideal diet, burn calories while not even breathing!
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 15:09   Link #119
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
Don't be silly, of course you would still need special suits (just the same you need them for exploration on deep waters), but you would not need a bulky oxygen tank on your backpack (or an oxygen tube). Of course becoming an anaerobic organism would mean you would burn calories instead of oxygen, just think about it, the ideal diet, burn calories while not even breathing!
But at what rate? With the lack of gravity, consumption of food and turning them into calories is more difficult task for the body.

This should be interesting though I am afraid Vexx might come in and shut us down for being privy into one of his projects.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 15:30   Link #120
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Explosive decompression is a Hollywood myth. Doesn't happen, though you'd get fried by radiation or hit by tiny fragments of space-junk.