Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-26, 03:18   Link #41
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
waiting for the cliched part of the arc where they release aizen to help save their asses in exchange for reducing or eliminating his prison sentence, mukuro style

can't believe i'm waiting to see aizen...

If these guys can just waltz into Yamamoto's barracks, I don't see what's keeping them from releasing Aizen themselves either lol. I'd do it if I was in their shoes.

Also, these souls disappearing. One can only hope they're being used to create another ouken.
Old 2012-02-26, 03:24   Link #42
Alchemist007
*Author

Well we don't know jack about the new enemy yet. But I'd think hell might be harder to break someone out of than just barging into Seireitei (which Ichigo did, albeit with a bit of help).
Old 2012-02-26, 04:07   Link #43
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Well we don't know jack about the new enemy yet. But I'd think hell might be harder to break someone out of than just barging into Seireitei (which Ichigo did, albeit with a bit of help).
umm we saw ichigo break into seritei and it is pretty hard to do and not end up figting 50 shinigami
Old 2012-02-26, 12:20   Link #44
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
umm we saw ichigo break into seritei and it is pretty hard to do and not end up figting 50 shinigami
Yeah, if you don't go through any of the main gates, then one has to break through the barrier that surrounds the city . Either way, the shinigami should know intruders arrived.

Old 2012-02-26, 12:55   Link #45
Alchemist007
*Author

Insider support.
Old 2012-02-26, 13:43   Link #46
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Some on the inside is a possibility, or they have a barrier-slipping technique similar to what Orihime used on Hacci's barrier. I also wonder if maybe they're just projections/illusions used to deliver the message. It's a lot of trouble to break into Sereitei just to declare war. If they don't plan on immediately attacking, they must have one hell of an escape plan because I doubt Yamamoto is just going to politely show them to the door...

Old 2012-02-26, 15:00   Link #47
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Some on the inside is a possibility
Bet it was Aizen [/trollface] Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but I won't be surprised if Kubo has forgotten how hard breaking into Seireitei is...
Old 2012-02-26, 19:46   Link #48
Lunarskylar

i think with the right power levels it's not that hard actually. even though all the examples i can think of are filler related, there are still a few SS arc ones that come to mind.

for example when kukaku came to help out in the final battle, she just... literally fell from the sky with jibanbo
the menos have proven that if they really want to, they can open a gargenta in ss too and beam people in and out, even though it's suicidal at their levels

so if these new characters are supposed to be the new bosses of the manga, they -should- be stronger than the past fodder (strong enough to force unohana to fight at least) so as long as they're strong and fast enough... they can just fall from the sky, or teleport their way into SS.

im betting they have that ripple tear ability that hiyori saw.

also on a side note, if these are quincy hybrids (or hopefully, shinigami-quincy-hollow tribrids) then finally ryuuken can fight seriously
Old 2012-02-29, 06:25   Link #49
kiak666

Spoilers are out and looks like we finally got the name of the new enemy factions:

Spoiler for German Themed Name:
Old 2012-02-29, 06:56   Link #50
sayde

The thread for chapter 483 has been created. So from here on, please direct relevant discussion regarding that chapter into its respective thread.
Closed Thread