AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-16, 06:53   Link #81
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

So Sasuke IS going the be Boruto's and Sarada's master after all? Interesting
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 08:59   Link #82
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Yeah, they changed his VA and now he sounds Naruto-ish Epic fail.

But it's growing on me but I will go back in my dark place and continue hating the fact that they're trying to make Boruto a Naruto clone.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 09:08   Link #83
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post

But it's growing on me but I will go back in my dark place and continue hating the fact that they're trying to make Boruto a Naruto clone.
You haven't seen anything about Boruto yet, sounding similar does not make him his father, besides this is a mini series, there was never going to be anything THAT indepth in terms of character development, so it was to be expected, besides in Japanese society it's a prideful thing if a child takes after their parents (especially the good parts) but he can still be similar but be his own man and not be a "clone" but similarities are going to be expected, lol this kinda reminds me a few months back discussing Boruto's character and this other person trying to debate (badly I might add) my comment that Boruto was going to be a good kid despite not having a "fearsomely strict" mother (like the other kids having more fearsome mothers) told me that for all we know he could turn out like Orochimaru because he didn't get that same kind of treatment, I promptly just rolled my eyes lol
Old 2015-04-16, 09:12   Link #84
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I just want them to try something new and not repeat old plots and Naruto tropes.

It's a fresh start, we need innovation, originality, stuff that can not only appeal to old fans but the new as well. The only thing I'm interested right now is the fact that Boruto called Naruto "Kuso-yaji".
Old 2015-04-16, 09:24   Link #85
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
I just want them to try something new and not repeat old plots and Naruto tropes.

It's a fresh start, we need innovation, originality, stuff that can not only appeal to old fans but the new as well. The only thing I'm interested right now is the fact that Boruto called Naruto "Kuso-yaji".
fair enough but as I mentioned this is a mini series that's only going to last a few months, even if he wanted to start a completely clean slate Kishimoto doesn't have THAT kind of time to satisfactory make up completely new things and character traits for everyone without making it sound lacking (I mean he had 15 years to do Naruto consider how lot less time he has now), hence the need to recycle, this is also a sequel its supposed to be MORE for the original fans, and just because he's using things that appeals to old fans does not mean there won't be anything for new fans, cause lets face it why are new fans starting off on the sequel mini series? I say we shouldn't knock it till we see what comes out of it first
Old 2015-04-16, 14:32   Link #86
plomeplome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Some rumors are floating , it is about Boruto deadly technique . No source to confirm but one can hope ...

Yep , improved version of his mother attack , combine with Rasengan style , oh wait ! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!
DEJA VU !!

Master will be pleased .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIIJKk5A7JA
If this is true, this means Boruto with Byakugan is likely to happen!! YASSS
plomeplome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 14:50   Link #87
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I'm a little worried regarding Boruto's attitude towards his father. It could give the Anti-NaruHina-faction some new fire to work with. I can imagine why he's acting that way, though. He's probably hearing from everyone how great Naruto is and is being compared to him either by others or himself. That could be a reason, IMO
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 14:58   Link #88
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Who the hell even cares about anti-NaruHinas? Let Boruto be a cocky little brat, their opinions are still irrelevant.
Old 2015-04-16, 15:20   Link #89
Blaat

Quote:

They changed his VA from what exactly? Boruto's only other animated appearance was in The Last epilogue and he was something like four years old.

Still I agree with the second part, I'm disappointed that Boruto is a carbon copy clone of his father (basically Naruto with daddy issues) and the only thing that he got from his mother is the colour purple (actually it looks more like dark pink, uh oh ). Considering Naruto has the personality of his mother but his father looks I kind of wish Kishimoto did the same thing with Boruto, that would have made him more unique.
Old 2015-04-16, 16:21   Link #90
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
They changed his VA from what exactly? Boruto's only other animated appearance was in The Last epilogue and he was something like four years old.
I would see no problems with that VA playing a 13 year old Boruto. The way he yelled "Asondekurettebasa!" was so cute...

Quote:
Still I agree with the second part, I'm disappointed that Boruto is a carbon copy clone of his father (basically Naruto with daddy issues) and the only thing that he got from his mother is the colour purple (actually it looks more like dark pink, uh oh ). Considering Naruto has the personality of his mother but his father looks I kind of wish Kishimoto did the same thing with Boruto, that would have made him more unique.
Morally gray Boruto for the win. Who said that he has to be a complete heroic soul? But a main character with ruthless tendencies in a shounen type of story is quite uncommon, the only exception is Death Note but I would enjoy it greatly. Conflict between Boruto and Naruto about the level of compassion and the drive to save other people sounds like an intriguing plot.
Old 2015-04-16, 16:38   Link #91
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I'm a little worried regarding Boruto's attitude towards his father. It could give the Anti-NaruHina-faction some new fire to work with. I can imagine why he's acting that way, though. He's probably hearing from everyone how great Naruto is and is being compared to him either by others or himself. That could be a reason, IMO
He's exactly how Konohamaru was like as a kid towards his grandpa. He's just acting tough because he wants attention. Naruto is busy with his role as Hokage. That wouldn't have changed even if he ended up with Sakura so the NaruSaku how no business complaining about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plomeplome View Post
If this is true, this means Boruto with Byakugan is likely to happen!! YASSS
I like to think that the Byakugan has just changed and is more similar to the Sharingan now because of the Uzumaki blood. Now the eye look normal when not activated and change to it originally look when activated.
Old 2015-04-16, 17:09   Link #92
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
He's exactly how Konohamaru was like as a kid towards his grandpa. He's just acting tough because he wants attention. Naruto is busy with his role as Hokage. That wouldn't have changed even if he ended up with Sakura so the NaruSaku how no business complaining about it.

I like to think that the Byakugan has just changed and is more similar to the Sharingan now because of the Uzumaki blood. Now the eye look normal when not activated and change to it originally look when activated.
ah well I still don't mind he's similar to his dad cause Naruto had an interesting personality that can branch out, to make a morally gray main character I still believe would require more time then this mini series would allow, I guess my problem with morally gray is he's been raised by someone loving as Hinata of all people (who I can see having her own kind of discipline but will still be a very loving person all the same), if she raises a child who becomes morally gray I question how he was raised, he's not Batman who grew up with no parents and ALOT of trauma

Anyway it would certainly be helpful to the Hyuuga having a member who can mask his byakugan lol he wont stick out so obviously...I wonder if he'll be popular with the girls? Will he be ignored like his dad was at his age? Nah somehow I think his place in the Hyuuga, having the hokage for the father, the fan girls are going to be lining out the door for him lol

Though here's a question I have...I wonder if he can do the Lion's Fist? Imagine combining techniques of his parents! Like using the Lion's fist and comnining it with the Rasengan! Lol
Old 2015-04-16, 17:38   Link #93
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Though here's a question I have...I wonder if he can do the Lion's Fist? Imagine combining techniques of his parents! Like using the Lion's fist and comnining it with the Rasengan! Lol
Months ago , i gave some thoughts about Boruto signature skill , along with Himawari .

One time , i had an idea about Himawari being very good at close quarter combat by using clones and her ability to remember all chakkra point without the help of Byakugan , Boruto being mostly mid range skill user , need a skill that can overpower anyone at close range , at the expense of most of his chakkra , the idea is that Hinata 's protection of 64 palms , but replace chakkra blade with chakkra flow , just like Rasengan , the result is instead of cutting / deflect the opponent , the chakkra will hit his opponent multiple times right at the enemy chakkra point to the point that it will completly be destroyed beyond recover .

As for Lion fist , if Boruto happens to have lighting element , it will be a devastate close range attack now that it not only drain the chakkra , but also shock and burn the enemy to ash .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 17:47   Link #94
Wandering Soul

Quote:

Yeah I do not want Boruto to just be Naruto 2.0. I really hope that they can do more with him than just that.

Hopefully this moive will also give answers as to what happened to Kabuto, Hebi, and Orochimaru.
Old 2015-04-16, 19:33   Link #95
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
ah well I still don't mind he's similar to his dad cause Naruto had an interesting personality that can branch out, to make a morally gray main character I still believe would require more time then this mini series would allow, I guess my problem with morally gray is he's been raised by someone loving as Hinata of all people (who I can see having her own kind of discipline but will still be a very loving person all the same), if she raises a child who becomes morally gray I question how he was raised, he's not Batman who grew up with no parents and ALOT of trauma

Anyway it would certainly be helpful to the Hyuuga having a member who can mask his byakugan lol he wont stick out so obviously...I wonder if he'll be popular with the girls? Will he be ignored like his dad was at his age? Nah somehow I think his place in the Hyuuga, having the hokage for the father, the fan girls are going to be lining out the door for him lol

Of course he would be popular. He's the Hyuuga Prince. Even in the epilogue he seemed to be liked by his classmates
Old 2015-04-16, 19:44   Link #96
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Some rumors are floating , it is about Boruto deadly technique . No source to confirm but one can hope ...

Yep , improved version of his mother attack , combine with Rasengan style , oh wait ! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!
DEJA VU !!

Master will be pleased .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIIJKk5A7JA
Well that would certainly settle all the concerns regarding Bolt not having the Byakugan.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 22:24   Link #97
Alena_92

I can't watch the youtube trailer..(sobs) it was removed already because of copy right issues..can somebody help me? Thanks in advance
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 23:17   Link #98
Miraluka
Banned

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mvebj
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 06:33   Link #99
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

At the end of the trailer , Boruto said he don't feel like losing , i wonder when / what make he says that ,may be it is before he fights Sarada , and may be he is confident in his skill .

Remember Naruto during chuunin exam , he felt nervous before facing Neji , he could win because of Hinata . As for Boruto , i don't think he is an idiot like his father , and who would cheer him up because he is weak ? nah.

God , now Narusaku extremist claims Boruto for themselves because Pink is Sakura color ......
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 07:49   Link #100
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Why are they claiming him? Because the colour pink is used? Really?

In other news, Sasuke confirmed as the master!! Oh boy!
Also, Sarada confirmed as rival...!! ...Could be ineresting/amusing.