Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-23, 05:58   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 375 Discussion

Execution, Extinction

Quote:
Quote:

* ChapterBegins with Kyouraku vs Starrk . Starrk is slashed directly in front by Kyouraku . Large amounts of blood come out of his chest .

* As Stark's consciousness fades he recalls his meeting with Lilynette ."I'm not alone," he remembers. A naked child appears in front of him, sitting feebly without saying a word and it's Lilynette . The two behave coldly towards one another, their eyes not meeting. They begin speaking with Stark asking the child's name . The child retorts that she goes by Lilynette and questions him about his introduction . Stark introduces himself and Lilynette asks what will he do now , Stark replies anything he can , Lilynette asks where will he go now . Stark replies wherever and anywhere but together .They were alone but from that moment on, from the bottom of their hearts, they thought, "I'm no longer alone."

* Due to their incredible strength, the duo of Stark and Lilynette created a mountain of hollows. Starrk and Lilynette stand quietly in their midst . Suddenly Aizen appears before them . Aizen is amused and surprised by there destructive capabilities . Starks replies to Aizen, who is illuminated by the moonlight and corrects him saying they died on there own . Aizen quips back that Stark is strong to which Stark says, Aizen to seems strong . Aizen replies that he wonders and says he is looking for comrades . Starks replies that its a coincidence and asks are these comrades strong too . Aizen says if Stark is curious to know more he should join them . Starrk adds that he knows they are and even if Aizen lived with us it seems Aizen wouldn't die . Stark rejects the proposal saying he cant return the courtesy .

* Just as he's about to collapse he remembers Lilynette's face . Kyouraku watches him hit the ground with an expressionless face . Love and Rose appear from behind Kyouraku and Love thanks Kyoraku for his help . Shunshui replies he is just glad that Love and Rose are safe . Love chides Shunshui that he lacks style and is still the same . As Shunshui always shows his hand the middle of another person's fight . Love seems to feel anger and resentment towards him . Kyouraku looks at him for a moment then turns his back to them so they can't read his expression. Kyouraku: "...Being intoxicated with fashion, casting aside victory, are the ways of an underling . A captain can't say such easygoing things. ...Becoming a good boy requires some give and take. But when war has begun either choice is bad.". As he says this Kyouraku's eyes are like those of a dead man .

* Scene changes Hirako vs Gin and during their fight suddenly Aizen appears between them . Aizen orders Gin to withdraw saying thats enough and they need to finish this . Shinji is bemused and irritated . Scene then changes to Lisa, Hiyori, Hitsugaya vs Harribel . Lisa wears her mask as she battles 1 on 1 versus Harribel . Lisa releases with the command "Crush, Iron Drink Dragonfly " Hiryori and Hitsugaya join the battle . Hiyori to releases with command "Beheaded Serpent !!! " . The battle is indecisive, and as it gets more complicated once again Aizen suddenly appears .

* Harribel acknowledges and addresses Aizen . Aizen makes a face to her as if he's saying, "Why did you come here?" and without a single change of expression, cuts her down right in front . Harribel is shocked at his unexpected betrayal . Aizen: "I'm finished using you. It appears the strength you all possess is not sufficient to serve under me. Gin, Kaname, go." Chapter Ends .

Credits : Sheetz / Idol
/ / ch1mera / Nez / Maco

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-09-24 at 09:56.
Old 2009-09-23, 06:03   Link #2
kitten320

^FAIL!

Kubo has 5 chapters to make up for it or I'm out.

Since Stark is dead, we stil have Lyllinete. Hope she is Stark'sr eal hert and that he will get up and PWN. Or those two join back again and kick Aizen.

Halibel's wound better not be fatal, Hachi better heal her up or smething so she along with Stark could kick Aizen's sorry a$$
Old 2009-09-23, 06:03   Link #3
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
YAY HIYORI

Oh and wtf @ Aizen

What about Lilinette though?
Old 2009-09-23, 06:09   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Finally the plots moving so yeah delighted . Wasn't Tosen fighting already whats the point in re-ordering .

(a) Ohana Typo

(b) Kubo met his dealer again

(c) Or the 'go' is to mobilize the plan . The real plan

And I would go with c ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
What about Lilinette though?
Spoiler for Naruto Manga:
Old 2009-09-23, 06:09   Link #5
Aqua Knight

About teh cover - it's not Stark, it's Yumichka
Old 2009-09-23, 06:46   Link #6
sayde

so does "cut down" mean she's definitely dead? Or not? Since she didn't get a flashback, I'm hoping she'll still be alive. That way I'll have predicted at least one thing correctly.
Old 2009-09-23, 06:49   Link #7
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Everybody was thinking about Aizen killing off Espada after Stark got stabbed, and now he does that to sarfice themed one - as if Aizen was theming and he knew that Halibeli would be killed by him when everybody else is dead.

I like where it might go. Since I don't like the spotlight on side characters so I'd rather see Aizen use his stragetgy mastery and trap them or something so Ichigo and co have to fight him. Or even him running away or succeding or whatever, but NEXT!

It makes me want to make a flash animation about this whole planning XD
Old 2009-09-23, 06:50   Link #8
SeanQ

o.o Aizen really hates females huh...
Old 2009-09-23, 06:52   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thanks for the correction War17 Its indeed Yumichika and not Stark . Personally I prefer Yumichica to Stark so yay : )

Credits : Idol

Quote:
Old 2009-09-23, 07:11   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
o.o Aizen really hates females huh...
i really doubt this is true at all. sounds to damn unreal to be real spoilers.

I hope helibel switches sides and helps them to kick Aizen's sexist ass. seriously what the FUCK.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:16   Link #11
SimplyAJ

Ugh. I enjoy the fact that the story is finally progressing. Something we haven't seen in a while (something I thought WAS happening when Wonderweiss showed up, but then it went back to these fights again), but, at the same time, if this was all just a part of Aizen's Orchaestra, that is getting really old.

It'd be fine if he had some sort of back up plan or something, but acting like all the Espada dying was a PART of his master plan is just lame. It still shows he has literally no weaknesses and expects the outcome of everything.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:18   Link #12
SeanQ

yeah...lol...ooo lets make Arrancars and watch them die...And whoever is last standing, they will have the honor of being killed by me =)
________
Lovely Wendie

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:09.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:24   Link #13
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
but acting like all the Espada dying was a PART of his master plan is just lame.
Calling it now. All the human spirits released from defeating the menos-class espada aren't sent to SS, but rather collected for Aizen so he don't have to nuke Karakura. He would've met his goal either way.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:29   Link #14
Hov

Quote:
Calling it now. All the human spirits released from defeating the menos-class espada aren't sent to SS, but rather collected for Aizen so he don't have to nuke Karakura. He would've met his goal either way.
Good thinking. That sounds pretty believable actually.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:31   Link #15
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

...So I guess Kubo already had enough of Halibel fanservice, huh.
Old 2009-09-23, 07:34   Link #16
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

For an evil mastermind, Aizens sucks...such a boring outcome...
Old 2009-09-23, 08:31   Link #17
lequory
People hate good theories

Smh @ those who are wondering about Lily. She's dead. Remember Stark split his soul to become weaker and birthed Lily. When they released she merged with him again. So if the released version of them gets killed its obvious that both of them will die.
Old 2009-09-23, 08:43   Link #18
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i really doubt this is true at all. sounds to damn unreal to be real spoilers.

I hope helibel switches sides and helps them to kick Aizen's sexist ass. seriously what the FUCK.
aizen kill helibel bcuz she is number 3

maybe aizen said she only gone to waste my time anyway
Old 2009-09-23, 08:48   Link #19
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
or maybe his master plan to fight all Vaizards and captains at the same time
Old 2009-09-23, 08:49   Link #20
kakakka

LOL

Aizen: "F*ck, the opponent isn't affected by her boobs. She's useless"

*cuts Harribel*

So as I expected, the "top 3" died within short chapters. Could have been earlier, but they need to make it longer. But, anyway, Aizen starts to move. Another long fight is ahead....

EDIT: Oh yeah, next chapter might be Harribel flashback. Yes, I think their going to show Gin and Tousen "fighting" around after next 1-2 chapters.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion