Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-04, 06:00   Link #461
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
His theme is "Cheerful Survivor", while Selena's theme is "Crying Survivor". Go figure.
Some people said that the "Survivor" on Al's theme refers to the past tragedy on North Pole involving Granzon, or somewhere else I kinda forget, that killed their other teammates. The reason he wanted to take his revenge to Shuu but didn't get to after decided that Shuu isn't the evil person after tagged along with him during the Dark Prison. I do also think he will eventually die for Selena's development to make her the real crying survivor (), since other than Shuu story we can also take Dark Prison as (part of) Selena's prologue.

Yon on the other hand I hope she'll keep alive and playable on next OGs game
Old 2013-12-06, 18:13   Link #462
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Yon on the other hand I hope she'll keep alive and playable on next OGs game
She is part of they are expanding the concept of "clan / dynasties" for the Zuvorg; and is pretty clear that the fight won't be over after Zezenan-- so she is probably gonna have a part in playing for peace, so yeah.

A little something for the Hayamin lover in all of us :

Spoiler:

BTW

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-12-06 at 18:32.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 07:36   Link #463
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

^Aww, she has a crush on Mekibos? Does (or will) she get one-sided Love relationship bonus ala Latooni or Shine? Wonder what Irm's reaction if he knew his rival has a girl whom likes him And agree, I wish those dialogues had voice acting on it

And I like Selena's "O~le!!" line when she uses some of certain unit's final attack
Old 2013-12-12, 11:16   Link #464
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Seems there's going to be some big announcement on Christmas Eve.

Just started my second playthrough of Dark Prison, and I'm glad to see that the dialogue actually changes to reflect that you're using the Neo Granzon and not just the regular Granzon. Often with bonus unlock things like this, the dialogue will stay the same rather than change to mold with the unlocks whether it be an action game or a VN. But when you start a playthrough with the Neo Granzon unlocked, multiple pieces of dialogue change. It's nice to see that the staff make the extra effort that you tend to not see normally with this kind of thing.
Old 2013-12-13, 05:07   Link #465
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

On the news of Record of ATX manga: Inspector part, Huckebein MK.III is now canonically do not exist and Guarbein MK.III is actually canon. Banpresto must be having fun with this "kill all Huckebein MK.III" thing
Spoiler:

Ryoto even mention that the production of Huckebein MK.III has been put on hold completely -.-. He then said: "But thank to that, now I can concentrate on the Ex". I guess the only Bein in the future will be Exbein or Exexbein...
Old 2013-12-13, 05:35   Link #466
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Yeah, the Huckebeins have been completely killed off in the OG games as well, never to come back. Near the end of Dark Prison, Ring talks about rolling out the Exbein Types L and R.
Old 2013-12-13, 06:00   Link #467
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
On the news of Record of ATX manga: Inspector part, Huckebein MK.III is now canonically do not exist and Guarbein MK.III is actually canon. Banpresto must be having fun with this "kill all Huckebein MK.III" thing.
Having fun? No no no. Terada was not pleased at all. He can only sigh at how heartless Sotsu has been on this issue....
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 06:37   Link #468
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
On the news of Record of ATX manga: Inspector part, Huckebein MK.III is now canonically do not exist and Guarbein MK.III is actually canon. Banpresto must be having fun with this "kill all Huckebein MK.III" thing
Spoiler:

Ryoto even mention that the production of Huckebein MK.III has been put on hold completely -.-. He then said: "But thank to that, now I can concentrate on the Ex". I guess the only Bein in the future will be Exbein or Exexbein...
We still don't know if it's true Sunrise really sued Terada/Banpresto, but this seems the closest "facts" we get about this whole Huckie problem, at least for now:
http://pastebin.com/vvR4X8Ph

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Having fun? No no no. Terada was not pleased at all. He can only sigh at how heartless Sotsu has been on this issue....
Even more now they (and Katoki) made this:

Ex-Exbein much? Looks like it's perfect time for Terada to sue them back
And what if this big announcement they'll do on Christmas Eve is that they able to resolve the whole Huckie problem and Huckie will fully playable in next OG games?
Old 2013-12-14, 22:37   Link #469
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

You know, there's one possibility for this new announcement coming up on December 24th that people haven't considered:

An OG Gaiden anime adaptation.

They've already set it up in The Inspectors anime; the Cry Wolves had two cameos, the Azuma family and Compatible Kaiser appeared briefly, and even Touma got a quick cameo shot.
Old 2013-12-15, 00:00   Link #470
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm going to cry if the next BIG announcement is an anime...
Old 2013-12-15, 02:19   Link #471
Key Board
Carbon

10 MORE DAYS until the announcement
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 20:31   Link #472
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Shishioh Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
You know, there's one possibility for this new announcement coming up on December 24th that people haven't considered:

They've already set it up in The Inspectors anime; the Cry Wolves had two cameos, the Azuma family and Compatible Kaiser appeared briefly, and even Touma got a quick cameo shot.
Weren't the DVD and BD sell for The Inspectors not that good? But considering mecha genre seems more well-received again nowadays with many new titles in past (and next) seasons. And I will be really happy if they are going to do more anime adaptation of OGverse

But I also kinda want Endless Frontier anime adaptation for the PLOT humor
Old 2013-12-18, 04:37   Link #473
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Ch.18 of Record of ATX manga: Doesn't this chainsaw gunblade look really like the Gesterben Kai's one ? And look at the unit's legs! .
Spoiler:

Does this mean team Yerba also lost some more members between OG and 2nd OG ? Btw, they debuted as one of special squads that EFF deployed to act as a diversion in Africa ( Probably to clean up the failure of EFF after DC's successful operation "Desert Cross".

The theme of team Yerba seems to be graveyard, their drop pods are shaped like coffin and cross.They belong to southern europe branch of EFF.

Spoiler:

Last edited by hawkeyesvn; 2013-12-18 at 05:09.
hawkeyesvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 04:55   Link #474
KBTKaiser

No, I believe Team Yerba and FDX are two different teams.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 05:03   Link #475
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

But that gespent's weapon is just the same with Selena's Gesterben. On it's legs is clearly Selena's signature weapon. Maybe that's not team Yerba but I think it has a high chance to be Selena.
Old 2013-12-18, 05:19   Link #476
KBTKaiser

Gesterben is a variant MP gespenst model, after all. It could be a european variant. And FDX has an entire team roster.
Old 2013-12-18, 05:35   Link #477
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

From what I heard.
Quote:
Team Jelba is still intact. It has been splited into 3 separate teams during 2ndOG.

Mission Devil (to find out if Shu is alive, "arrest" if possible): Selena, Albada
Operation Reconquista (main strike team at Heaven Gate against the Guest): Captain Symphonia, some other members + other EFF forces.
Operation Icebreaker (against Ruina force): some other members + other EFF forces.
Old 2013-12-18, 19:12   Link #478
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

. I guess banpresto will make a mission in the next og game with all yerba member in the same map so that Spectra Mcready can kill all of them except Selena. I wonder when will they introduce Corbray?
Old 2013-12-18, 19:51   Link #479
KBTKaiser

Who knows? if people recall OG1, Balmar home planet might not exist since Septugaint couldn't establish contact.
Old 2013-12-19, 01:03   Link #480
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Balmar is still around actually.
Juses came to Earth after Septuagint got busted.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote