paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Not likely that Sabo is Big Mom.

Possible though.
Old 2014-01-06, 01:28   Link #62
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Cmon guys can't you see that Sabo is Luffy, I mean he IS fighting in the Colosseum, the same place where 'Luffy' is fighting. Furthermore he's fighting as the mysterious fighter Lucy, who has been hinted at as being Luffy. My logic is flawless: if Luffy = Lucy, and Sabo= Lucy, then Luffy = Sabo. As a bonus theory he could also be Rob Lucci. Checkmate.
Old 2014-01-06, 02:20   Link #63
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Ok you guys win. I am done posting in the one piece section of animesuki.
Old 2014-01-06, 02:56   Link #64
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Ok you guys win. I am done posting in the one piece section of animesuki.
I still don't see the arguments. I am really puzzled about this. The only argument I saw was "Kaido wanted to get to Whitebeard, which indicates he is Sabo, because he wants to get to Ace". I see the connection here, however this would work as well: "Kaido wanted to get to Whitebeard to attack him from the flank, while he is distracted, therefore he is not Sabo, as Sabo would not attack Ace's crew in the middle of such an emergency, but rather openly and honorably".

Quote:
-Kaido is the only other actor that tries to to go to marineford.
and saying well, the marines said Kaido was after whitebeard's life is the same form of arguments as how people argued that , in green data books Sabo was deemed dead.
Shaky argument, as proven above.

Quote:
-Kaido defeated Moriah around the same time as sabo incident. I won't go into the time line debate here, because we already did it in previous chapters and we concluded there could have been a few months gap between Sabo's accident and Moriah's defeat in the favor of the theory.
and the power level upgrades and match ups in one piece are kinda arbitrary in many instances. So really no point arguing about how sabo could have defeated Moriah. If Oda is the writer, then it is possible.
The word "could" makes this complicated. It is not conclusive. It COULD have happened before Sabo set out as well. And not to mention Kaido's "cruelty" when attacking Moria's crew (killing his whole crew). That is a rather sudden personality change, which again must be assumed for the sake of argument. That does not really enforce your point though.

Quote:
Just two of many (subtle hints).
You said that but did not gave any new ones. Well if I was cornered like you, I would have used more arguments instead of persisting on the few that I used already.

Quote:
Any ways feel free to disagree .
P.S. I am not saying it should be that way or it is this way, all i am saying it is a valid theory by definition at the very least.
I just showed that your arguments are not able to stand the ground, as their basis can be interpreted differently. You also make the mistake of assuming that "Kaido must be a character that was shown already". He can be a character that we have never seen before as well, so any connections you think exist, may simply be coincidences.
Old 2014-01-06, 04:48   Link #65
Veviticus

Big Mom is luffy's mom. She went on a massive binge after dragon left her. Sorry I spoiled it for everyone
Old 2014-01-06, 11:46   Link #66
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
Big Mom is luffy's mom. She went on a massive binge after dragon left her. Sorry I spoiled it for everyone
lol, there is actually a hint! Both Luffy and Big Mom eat a lot!
Old 2014-01-06, 12:06   Link #67
noktown

You're all full of it,Usopp is the evil mastermind,final boss of OP.
Old 2014-01-06, 13:06   Link #68
Rainbowman

Quote:
Example for you:
All birds can fly. Penguin is a bird. Thus Penguins can fly. <--- This is called a valid argument. You can of course deny it's factual essence but you can't say this argument isn't valid.
Except, penguins fly (swim) in the water not the air.
Old 2014-01-06, 16:11   Link #69
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
You know, I actually would like that to happen
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2014-01-06, 16:23   Link #70
janipani

Dwarfs for new nakamas!

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2014-01-06, 22:37   Link #71
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
You know, I actually would like that to happen
This was a popular theory a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
Old 2014-01-06, 23:09   Link #72
paradox13
zzz

Quote:

- You say undeniable argument. If an argument can't be denied, then it's a fact. Also you are confusing a valid argument and undeniable one. A a valid argument just needs to have it's conclusion follow from it's premise.
Example for you:
All birds can fly. Penguin is a bird. Thus Penguins can fly. <--- This is called a valid argument. You can of course deny it's factual essence but you can't say this argument isn't valid.
Except your premise is wrong. Not all birds can fly.
Old 2014-01-06, 23:26   Link #73
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Big Mom?
I thought Shanks is Kaido. That's why he was able to stop Kaido's crew without an effort.

As funny as the Sabo=Kaito theory is, I just don't see a single hint or reason hinting to it. It's basically like saying the ressurected Gold Roger himself is Kaido.
Well Just a fact Kaido tried to go after Whitebeard is a (subtle) hint.

Some people see it, some don't .

Same as that revelation in Naruto Manga. Some people saw it and others didn't. and when it happened the way People Like me* predicted it ( years back), people started calling Kishimoto troll.

I saw it 3-4 years before it happens and people never saw it. I guess every one see things differently.

But from what i recall almost no one admitted they were wrong but rather than doing that they said " Kishimoto is a troll".

So i am used to seeing as how many people are not able to discern the connections. No worries. It either is or not. We shall know in future.

Plus i am not so hell bent on Sabo must be kaido but rather saying Sabo could be Kaido.

Any ways, i am done with this argument as many people in this forum don't see it ( as always ).

P.S. To those who come up with Sabo can be big mom, whitebeard, shanks, ... , well no. I am saying Sabo has a good chance of being Kaido ( in a logical way, backed by hints that they can't see). Sabo could be kaido and i back it with possible explanations as how ( based on what has happened thus far). If people don't see it, then they don't see it that way ( again same way as that naruto thing). But if you guys still want to talk about the impossibles then by all means.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2014-01-07 at 00:27.
Old 2014-01-07, 00:06   Link #74
paradox13
zzz

Quote:
Plus i am not so hell bent on Sabo must be kaido but rather saying Sabo could be Kaido.
No you're absolutely right.

But Sabo 'could' also be Big Mom, Whitebeard, Shanks, the revived Gol D Roger or Garp himself.

See your theory really says nothing, because right now we don't know for sure who Sabo is, so its possible for him to be anyone. So sure you're right, but it doesn't say anything at all.

I don't see how you can't seem to understand this fact.
Old 2014-01-07, 01:23   Link #75
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I'm closing this thread since the current "discussion" is horribly off-topic and has been beat to death. Please take it to a more appropriate thread or just let it drop.
Old 2014-01-07, 09:16   Link #76
james0246

I kind of want Sabo to be Kaido now, if only because of how vindictive many posters have been in this thread...

edit: oops, Crow closed the thread. Guess I was too tired to notice.
Old 2014-01-10, 17:18   Link #77
marvelB

Geez, I'm gone for a few days and the thread gets closed over a silly debate.... why does this not surprise me?

Anyway, just a little reminder that 734 will be out next week, guys.
Old 2014-01-11, 18:43   Link #78
james0246

This is an official warning. The thread was intentionally closed for a few days to attempt to end this discussion, if it is continued, then the thread will be closed again, and infractions will be handed out. Move on...or at least take it to a relevant thread.
Old 2014-01-11, 19:09   Link #79
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

i am really curious to know what has meadows been up to in this block .
Old 2014-01-11, 20:35   Link #80
Trax
Rock beats scissors

So the major things in this chapter are the toy factory battle that's about to start in earnest, and the apparent conclusion of the D-block coliseum fight. In the toy factory, the tontatta can probably handle almost anything with their speed, strength and numbers.I would expect them to only have trouble with the top tiers and their lieutenants depending on their strength and devil fruit powers.

As for the coliseum fight, assuming Meadows is the winner, who is he affiliated with and is he perhaps yet another big name in disguise? Supposedly he's a gladiator, but then again so is "Lucy". It's anyone's guess at this point. Ofcourse there's also the possibility that not showing Meadows is just a red herring, and one of the other contestants will rise up after all.
Closed Thread