AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-30, 11:58   Link #101
~Diru~
SS.VDine full steam ahead

Well about the Eva beatrice and so on:

Spoiler for Afaik First Twilight:
Old 2009-12-30, 12:00   Link #102
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Diru~ View Post

Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2009-12-30, 12:06   Link #103
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Diru~ View Post

I officially hate Kanon and Shannon. Not that I ever really liked them much anyway (except for in EP2 but it was just Shannon and it was only in EP2).

Jessica and George on the other hand... I'm liking them more and more if this stuff is true.

Old 2009-12-30, 12:14   Link #104
Claude~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijriims View Post
Ryukishi07 said after EP6, readers should be divided into two groups - one who gets it, and one does not.

One who had solved EP1-4 would have no trouble seeing through all the trolls and confusion, but one who had not would just be bewildered more deeply.
Dang. I need to play Ep.1-4 again and think deeply about them before I play #6. I don't want to be left out as a bewildered person.
Old 2009-12-30, 12:45   Link #105
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...We're discussing Ep6, right? What's wrong with that?

I thought that was the point of this thread?
Quote:
...And how, exactly, are we supposed to do that?

How many people here are fluent in Japanese? How many people here have the game?

As of now, until people here with the game start posting spoilers, screenshots are all we really have...
The purpose of this thread is to "discuss" about Episode 6, not raving about spoilers, rumors or fake pictures.
Actually, without any confirmed and consistent information, everything given so far belong to the spoiler thread instead.

Therefore, from now on, please only post opinions, summaries and the like (pretty much like Episode 5).
I'm going to clean up this thread a bit.
Old 2009-12-30, 12:49   Link #106
Ronove

So assuming these Murderous acts from innocent children (and furniture), does this mean there's the possibility of the "Hinamizawa Syndrome"? I really hope not, because then Ryu is trolling us!

Unless we soon discover that these lovers are actually the culprits OR has some death wish. Another possibility, does Rosa and Kyrie have something secret they discovered? George killing Eva is a good reason. I just wonder about Jessica killing Kyrie ;w;
Old 2009-12-30, 12:52   Link #107
Isekaijin

Indeed, this is going to be an interesting game... Gentlemen, if half of the rumors I've read are true, then the difficulty of this game is horribly high...

Answers! Ryukishi we need answers! no more questions!

P.S. Please someone upload the EPs Opening ASAP.
Old 2009-12-30, 12:54   Link #108
Joneleth
Blue Wizard

Send a message via MSN to Joneleth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
So assuming these Murderous acts from innocent children (and furniture), does this mean there's the possibility of the "Hinamizawa Syndrome"? I really hope not, because then Ryu is trolling us!

Unless we soon discover that these lovers are actually the culprits OR has some death wish. Another possibility, does Rosa and Kyrie have something secret they discovered? George killing Eva is a good reason. I just wonder about Jessica killing Kyrie ;w;
Considering Lambda was trolling about a Rokkenjama Syndrome or the fact the Yamainu were the mastermind I doubt it.
Old 2009-12-30, 12:54   Link #109
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Indeed, this is going to be an interesting game... Gentlemen, if half of the rumors I've read are true, then the difficulty of this game is horribly high...

Answers! Ryukishi we need answers! no more questions!

P.S. Please someone upload the EPs Opening ASAP.
EP 6's opening was the same opening from EP 5.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:05   Link #110
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The purpose of this thread is to "discuss" about Episode 6, not raving about spoilers, rumors or fake pictures.
Actually, without any confirmed and consistent information, everything given so far belong to the spoiler thread instead.
Then I'd suggest turning the current spoiler thread into merely a speculation (with spoilers) thread, given that's how people are using it anyway. Then you could create a general spoilers thread for crap like this.

Just a suggestion?
Old 2009-12-30, 13:09   Link #111
Ronove

Mmmm. So I guess there's probably no Biological Warfare on this island.

Does this mean these deaths by plans of others theory is boosted? Everyone was aiming to kill one person or another, and it leads to a chain reaction!

Anyone have ideas on the 2nd twilight, or did it end before it again ?
Old 2009-12-30, 13:10   Link #112
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronove View Post
Mmmm. So I guess there's probably no Biological Warfare on this island.

Does this mean these deaths by plans of others theory is boosted? Everyone was aiming to kill one person or another, and it leads to a chain reaction!

Anyone have ideas on the 2nd twilight, or did it end before it again ?
This game didn't even GET to the 2nd twilight.

Honestly Ryukishi what the hell. This is getting ridiculous, stopping at the start of all the bloodshed. Seriously.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:14   Link #113
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
This game didn't even GET to the 2nd twilight.

Honestly Ryukishi what the hell. This is getting ridiculous, stopping at the start of all the bloodshed. Seriously.
I don't think that the bloodshed is the point of the game... and really, if it's the same length as the other episodes, what does it matter?

What I'm more concerned about is that, since the death order for Ep5 and 6 hasn't been shown... that means that the death order must be pretty central to the Truth. Anyone who's figured out the Truth should be able to figure out the death order just from seeing the first twilight.

Apparently, everyone should be at this stage by now.

...Who here can actually figure out the death order?
Old 2009-12-30, 13:15   Link #114
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Then I'd suggest turning the current spoiler thread into merely a speculation (with spoilers) thread, given that's how people are using it anyway. Then you could create a general spoilers thread for crap like this.

Just a suggestion?
Actually, no. The spoiler/speculation thread was meant to be used as the place to discuss about theories and speculations based on all spoilers available, which is used as intended.
And this is actually happening in this thread as well (and it was also the case and the reason why I created spoiler and speculation back with ep4).

Everything goes as designed: spoiler/speculation for most recent spoilers + speculations/spoilers with everything at hand, episode threads for specific discussion regarding these.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:16   Link #115
immblueversion

Good luck trying to adapt THIS baby, Chiaki.

Go on, I dare you to TRY.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:19   Link #116
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Actually, no. The spoiler/speculation thread was meant to be used as the place to discuss about theories and speculations based on all spoilers available, which is used as intended.
And this is actually happening in this thread as well (and it was also the case and the reason why I created spoiler and speculation back with ep4).

Everything goes as designed: spoiler/speculation for most recent spoilers + speculations/spoilers with everything at hand, episode threads for specific discussion regarding these.
Everyone in that thread is gonna be SO angry that we're coming in there and ruining Ep6 for them, somewhat ironically.

...Should we use spoiler tags in the spoilers thread, then?
Old 2009-12-30, 13:20   Link #117
immblueversion

Quote:
Everyone in that thread is gonna be SO angry that we're coming in there and ruining Ep6 for them, somewhat ironically.

...Should we use spoiler tags in that thread, then?
Maybe we should add the word "SPOILERS" to the title of this one.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:21   Link #118
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
I don't think that the bloodshed is the point of the game... and really, if it's the same length as the other episodes, what does it matter?

What I'm more concerned about is that, since the death order for Ep5 and 6 hasn't been shown... that means that the death order must be pretty central to the Truth. Anyone who's figured out the Truth should be able to figure out the death order just from seeing the first twilight.

Apparently, everyone should be at this stage by now.

...Who here can actually figure out the death order?
EP 6 is actually very short compared to the other recent releases. I think it's probably a bit longer than EP 3 but maybe even shorter than EP 5.

As for the death order, I'm not sure to be frank. Second twilight I think is Shannon and Kanon, but after that it becomes more of throwing a dart to a board while blindfolded.
Old 2009-12-30, 13:21   Link #119
luckyssol

Anyway, a lot of new character names this episode:
Featherine Augustus Aurora - Hachijou Tooya (1998 char)
Zepar and Furfur(2 of the 72 demons)
Yoshiya/Joshua - Kanon
Old 2009-12-30, 13:22   Link #120
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
I'm liking these Zepar and Furfur people, they're colors are eye-catching for me <3
Why do I always like the characters I'll end up hating?
which one's which :heh
Closed Thread