Notices

Old 2009-05-13, 15:45   Link #201
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Spoiler for HIGURASHI:
You stole my thunder on this one... Here we have a gal who moves into the community totally makes herself comfortable with everyone there then.....
Spoiler for Higurashi:
AudriSampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 17:28   Link #202
Mashi Sempai
Mashi Loves Mitsi

Another addition to my list - Tyki Mik From D.Gray Man
Mashi Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 17:37   Link #203
Katsura Kotonoha
Yandere

Send a message via MSN to Katsura Kotonoha
I like so many game villains, so I suppose this makes it easier to choose...
Light Yagami <3 From Death Note.
Though if he's considered a villain is debatable, in my opinion~.

I also love Suigintou from Rozen Maiden,
& Eva Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Katsura Kotonoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 17:50   Link #204
Vicious108

Shishio Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 18:34   Link #205
Shadow Kira01

I thought there would be quite a number to choose from but in the end, I only came up with three pontential candidates:

Isayama Yomi: At the start of the anime, you would most likely think that Yomi is the protagonist but unfortunately due to a turn of events, some plot twists.. She became the main antagonist.

Takimi Shigure: The only reason why he is the antagonist is that he is fighting against Himura Kenshin and that Kenshin is fighting alongside his enemies as that they have different beliefs when it comes to the big picture. If Kenshin hadn't appear to fight alongside the Imperials, Shigure would make quite a good protagonist as that he is somewhat heroic.

Zechs Marquise: Millardo Peacecraft is the main antagonist because his objectives collides with that of Heero Yuy and the other Gundam pilots who defend different causes. Millardo Peacecraft defends the people of the space colonies, while Treize Kushrenada defends the people of the Earth, while the Gundams are defenders of Sank Kingdom, a nation that seeks to obtain the idealistic world of true pacifism in which everyone throw away their weapons voluntarily and live in world peace together. Thus, it results as a three-way battle.

Spoiler:
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 19:07   Link #206
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Miyo Takano from Higurashi ofc.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 22:27   Link #207
qwertyuiopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe View Post
Miyo Takano from Higurashi ofc.
lol u just spoiled the whole series to those who didnt watch it
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 03:04   Link #208
Echoes

Indeed... careful with those. (It's definitely a strong contender for the spot, though )
Old 2009-06-20, 15:57   Link #209
FireChick

Although I have very few, mine are...

Piyoko from Digi Charat - One of the CUTEST villains ever!...well, I wouldn't really say villain because she kinda often forgets whether she's good or evil, and she's quite gullible, but I love her for that! And she doesn't want world domination like all those cliche villains. She just wants Dejiko for ransom in order to save her poverty-stricken planet, so I wouldn't really call her a villain. She's kinda doing that for a good cause.

Arietta from Tales of the Abyss - She doesn't play a big role, but I really like her. She's not blatantly evil. She "fell in love" with someone she was assigned to, but the person died and she was deceived into not knowing about it...then she started chasing after Anise.

Regene Regetta from Gundam 00 - He's obviously one of the best! Well, I wouldn't really call him a villain because the REAL villain is Ribbons Almark the broccoli head. Haha! He just wants to be faithful to the Aeolia plan and see it's completion. He's basically trying to help change the world for a good cause. The thing that really creeps the heck outta me: his laugh. His creepy kid laugh from the beginning of episode 23 of season 2. CREEPY. AS. HEEEEEEEECK!!! By the way, I call him Regina or Reggie out of comic relief. Haha!

Cheshire Cat from Pandora Hearts - Everything about him his awesome: his motives, appearance, voice (Yamaguchi Kappei FTW!!!), everything. He basically proved that he's not really a villain. I can see why he'd want to get rid of Oz or Gilbert and all them. He just wants to protect Alice, the one precious to him (even though Break kinda ruined it). PLUS he's not a cliche villain who plans on taking over the world because he's evil. Hehehe!

Last edited by FireChick; 2009-08-09 at 19:23.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 17:00   Link #210
Tsukase
what???!!!!

Send a message via MSN to Tsukase Send a message via Yahoo to Tsukase
i think Aizen is the best villain...he is charismatic at the same time he is evil...
Tsukase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 09:32   Link #211
patnam

I favourite Johan Liebert from Monster... he's a mastermind as Hannibal Lecter...

Last edited by patnam; 2009-06-23 at 09:45.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 12:46   Link #212
Duo Himura

Favorite Villain/antagonist listings? Huh... Well:

Char Aznable from Gundam is a must, for being such a cool character with genuinely debatable motivations. Also for being an antagonist who gets to spend an entire series fighting alongside his former enemies only to later fight -against- them again. And for basically lying to pretty much everyone and using them to his advantage.

The Count of Monte Cristo from Gankutsuou, for being voiced by Jouji Nakata, and being one of the coolest revenge-seekers of literature, presented here as a blue vampire (not really) with a wicked fashion sense. The fact that he changes from being a protagonist in the novel to the villain of the anime does cost him a little character development etc., but he gets to keep all of his cool points, if not picking up a few. But yeah, master manipulators are always fun, and the Count is up with the best.

Paptimus Scirocco from Zeta Gundam, for generally being another master manipulator, and for -really- not going down without one last shot at the protagonist.

Friend from 20th Century Boys for... being completely crazy, and somehow managing to do equal parts pulling off his master plan and screwing it up. Oh, and somehow having a genuinely surprising, satisfying secret identity even though you're -sure- that you've figured it out and it's more boring than all that several times.

Hm... those are the ones that come to mind, anyway. I'm sure I've got more somewhere, but eh...
Duo Himura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-06, 21:04   Link #213
AutisticOtakuGirl

I think my favorite villain (not anti-hero, but a truly evil villain) would have to be Aion from Chrono Crusade. He's despicable, deceitful, cruel, evil incarnate. Even so, he's still so alluring with his charisma and dark charm. He's also got handsome looks. He's also got a perfect evil sneer. I think one of the best traits of a villain is the classic evil sneer or smirk. He's also got the villainous theatrics down well. He's the perfect villain.
AutisticOtakuGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 16:06   Link #214
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoi_Daisuki View Post
katsura kotarou

nt excalty a villian, but heck his some sort of terrorist

Spoiler for for those who didnt watch gintama he look fugging cool isnt it?:
I AGREE 100000000000000%
OMG yes he is perfect

and Add Portgas D., Ace From One Piece ..not Really Villain but consider one
Old 2009-07-08, 07:45   Link #215
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukase View Post
i think Aizen is the best villain...he is charismatic at the same time he is evil...
I agree with Tsukase on this one...I hated him from the word go, but was also really drawn to him aswell
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 07:54   Link #216
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I think Pain from Naruto is the best villian. He ties with Mononobe in Eden of the East.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:08   Link #217
Cipher

None...I tend to always hate the antagonist cause I always try to connect myself with the protagonist so much that I feel like I myself am the protagonist.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:59   Link #218
KimmyChan

I agree with Haak...Pain from Naruto is a real piece of work, as is Orochimaru & Itachi
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 12:36   Link #219
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
Itachi
Spoiler for MANGA:

and Add from One Piece Mihawk, Dracule & Monkey D., Dragon
Old 2009-07-08, 15:25   Link #220
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Every single bastard in Liar Game. Wonderfully low noise with high "wtfdie!" signal characters every few chapters.