残り3人になる

Robin's shadow is cut into 3 pieces.

Quote:
OUTはサンジとチョッパー
Chopper & Sanji are both out.

チョッパーがオーズの弱点見つけてサンジと協力
Chopper works out Odz' weak spot, him & Sanji team up to do a combo attack

空軍桜シュートを右腕だかに撃つその後撃墜
(Armee de L'air (Air Force) - Sakura Shoot) into Odz' right arm, but they are taken down.
Old 2007-10-31, 11:36   Link #2
shankss
CP10

Sounds like another chapter of strawhat team combo going waste on oz..Since chopper and sanji went off Mori-oz will surely take them all out in next eposide.Hope something interesting like some Kuma scenes appear to support the fighting scene...
Old 2007-10-31, 15:15   Link #3
naruto89

Correction.

ロビン影きられる
残り3人になる

Robin's shadow is cut off.
There's only three of them left now.

It doesn't say Robin's shadow was cut into three, simply says there are three people left (presumably mugiwaras that still haven't been taken down).
Which is why the title of this episode is "3 out of 8".
Old 2007-10-31, 18:37   Link #4
Master Mold
Banned

Thanks for the Corrections, Looks like Moria is a force to be reckoned with, looking at what he did to Robin, Can't wait till he fights One on one, if Oda lets Moria fall along with Odz I be vrey disappointed, but I don't think that will be the case.
Old 2007-10-31, 19:51   Link #5
ellifeedn
Thinker

Which three might those be? And it seems that Brook is not considered one of the crew, yet.
Old 2007-11-01, 01:57   Link #6
striderm
Adusa #1

Would be interesting if Luffy took in Robin's shadow.
Old 2007-11-01, 02:22   Link #7
Slayerx

So i'm guessing Moira might have been able to grab robin's shadow by grabing the sdahow of her arms... it was mentioned that anyone who get's their shadow cut will be knocked unconsious. Grant it, it shouldn't be a problem for someone who already lost their shadow and has some gear 2 speed.

Quote:
Which three might those be? And it seems that Brook is not considered one of the crew,
not sure, does the 8 represent all of the strawhats, or everyone currently fighting Oz... if i recall, Zoro and Nami should still be active... i think Ussop should still be active... he was still fighting last chapter and there hasn't been anything mention about him being hurt... so if it's 3 out of 8, it could be that they are counting only those currently fighting and not nightmare Luffy.
Old 2007-11-01, 11:12   Link #8
naruto89

seems a bit boring this chapter compared to last week, according to new spoilers robin gets her shadow taken by moria as he can transport his real body through his shadow, sanji uses is fire legs again and chopper summaries that oz dies due to him freezing to death meaning he's quite dumb.

NO LUFFY bah !
Old 2007-11-01, 16:06   Link #9
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
So i'm guessing Moira might have been able to grab robin's shadow by grabing the sdahow of her arms... it was mentioned that anyone who get's their shadow cut will be knocked unconsious. Grant it, it shouldn't be a problem for someone who already lost their shadow and has some gear 2 speed.
I don't think so, (you know I was coming :P) Grant it that Moria has showed us another niff tiy ability to switch with his shadow man, & i also think that Moria has the rection speed to combat Luffys Gear 2nd seeing how he could combat his pistol while laying on the ground.
Old 2007-11-02, 09:29   Link #10
RonaldC

I want to see super luffy
Old 2007-11-02, 12:49   Link #11
Umaibo

SPOILERS:
Spoiler for THE THREE PEOPLE LEFT ARE::
Old 2007-11-02, 14:40   Link #12
Fyria

Holy shit just saw Raw...omfg I don't think you can possibly put more action in one chapter... Robin does Clutch to Moria but Moria mades shadow behind Robin and swap his location to that shadow and shadow will be placed inside Oz, Moria appers behind Robin and robs her shadow.

Sanji goes totally berserk and gives some mad kickin to Oz / Moria and even helps Chopper deliver full power Cross to Oz who gets really mad about now...

So after this chapter only Zoro/Sanji/Nami left out vs Oz and Moria... things not looking good at all for Strawhats... Luffy really needs to arrive before rest are overpowered
Old 2007-11-02, 18:04   Link #13
Master Mold
Banned

Yea, seem to me that Moria seems to have like a logia like power with his DF.
Old 2007-11-02, 18:41   Link #14
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Woot cant wait for this chapter
Old 2007-11-02, 22:30   Link #15
Slayerx

an ok chapter. i never do get tired of how happy Moria's shadow seems to always be. Poor Robin, Sanji should have stayed closer to her so that he could protect her, it's always what he does; he's got to be quickier on the draw if he's gonna protect nami and robin.... seems like a classic shonen moment... stand there a gawk at the opponent while he talks and don't react till after... really,

Y'know i'm kind of wondering what the point is of Chopper deducing that Oz froze to death... It's true that it helps hit home the point that the right arm is more easy to take off then the left arm, but considering the big hole Brooke left in Oz, i don't think it really seems nessasary since that hole a lone should make the arm a weak point... one thing i've been waiting for ever since Oz took that wound is for Zoro to Sever Oz's right arm and finished the job brooke started... determining Oz froze to death also doesn't help much since they can't try to kill Oz that same way again... unless AoKiji shows up, i don't really see how the strawhats could freeze Oz... i guess it's possible nightmare Luffy has ice powers now; though i don't see how he could have such powers since Devil fruits don't carry over with shadows. Really, i think tossing Salt into Oz's mouth would be easier than trying to freeze Oz.

Speaking of which... what ever happened to that Salt? Brooke was still holding onto it until he choose to jump into the giant sling and pull off his lightning arrow stunt... after which it seems to have vanished... i don't recall any mention of it being dropped or anything... i almost wonder why they haven't tried to use the giant sling to shoot it into Oz's mouth; thouhg i'd imagine Oz would be fast enough to move out of the way... And considering Chopper was able to sneak up onto Oz's shoulder like that, he could have carried the salt up with him and tossed it into Oz's mouth. Ya... will have to wait a few chapters before calling that a bit of a plot hole, or an unresolved element... i mean, even if the salt was dropped or destoryed it should have been mentioned just to provide some resolution since the salt was shown as an important element. Will have to wait a see if the salt comes back... grant it, it will still bug me that chopper didn't try to climb up Oz with the salt.

Another thing i wonder about Chopper is why he didn't try to use his rumble ball's "Brain Point" to determine Oz's or Moria's weak point... in a battle like this, such an ability would be most helpful. i mean, since it's a group battle, chopper should have too much trouble finding a spot where he can focus on Oz while Oz is attcking everyone else... also, Chopper can pass on the weak point to the others so that even he gets taken out the others can take advantage of the weak point. Brain point seems to be Chopper's most underappreciated move... he doesn't use it much... i can only recall a few times... i'm not sure, i think he did try in eneies lobby, but the cp9 he fought didn't give him a chance to pull it off (something Chopper wouldn't have to deal with here since the other strawhats can distract Oz while he looks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
I don't think so, (you know I was coming :P) Grant it that Moria has showed us another niff tiy ability to switch with his shadow man, & i also think that Moria has the rection speed to combat Luffys Gear 2nd seeing how he could combat his pistol while laying on the ground.
So far Moria hasn't shown much high speed reaction. he may have been able to block Luffy's shadow by laying down but i don't see how standing up would greatly improve his reaction speed seeing how he has a metal control over his shadow... i mean, if he actually had to move himself to make his shadow block you'd have a point, but it seems to be a total mental connection. One thing that has been shown is that Moria has to know where an attack is coming from in order to block it or know when to switch bodies... Gear 2 sends Luffy moving at high speeds that only a soru user like Luuchi could see... So far, Moria has not shown himself to be that type of a fighter; more slow but strong than quick and agile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Yea, seem to me that Moria seems to have like a logia like power with his DF.
Actually i think it would be considered a Paramecia...
Moria trades places with his shadow but he doesn't become shadow himself. If they were to attack both his real body and the shadow at the same time, Moria would have to take the hit.
Old 2007-11-02, 23:46   Link #16
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
So after this chapter only Zoro/Sanji/Nami left out vs Oz and Moria... things not looking good at all for Strawhats... Luffy really needs to arrive before rest are overpowered
You mean Usopp not Sanji.

And the only relevance I could think of for the explanation of Oz freezing to death is for Nami to maybe use her clima tact to freeze him somehow and maybe setup a combo attack. But even that doesn't seem very likely.
Old 2007-11-03, 14:33   Link #17
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
this chapter took most of the main players out really fast..
i was kinda hoping to see chopper turning into a monster once more and attacking Oz...
but i kinda disappointed about how Oz took Sanji and Franky out but maybe they regain consciousness and join the fight again..
i wander if Usopps have a trick to wake robin the same way he did for the luffy, sanji and zoro before.

about the salts i believe the mentioned it, when brooke showed up with the salt moria was already in Oz, and he said something that the salt won't work on Oz since he was inside of him..
Old 2007-11-03, 19:45   Link #18
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
You mean Usopp not Sanji.

And the only relevance I could think of for the explanation of Oz freezing to death is for Nami to maybe use her clima tact to freeze him somehow and maybe setup a combo attack. But even that doesn't seem very likely.
Ya not to likely... conisdering how much Nami uses the thunder tempo, it's easy to forget that she may be able to create other weather like effects... Though i doubt Nami could make it so cold that Oz would freeze to death quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post
this chapter took most of the main players out really fast..
i was kinda hoping to see chopper turning into a monster once more and attacking Oz...
but i kinda disappointed about how Oz took Sanji and Franky out but maybe they regain consciousness and join the fight again..
i wander if Usopps have a trick to wake robin the same way he did for the luffy, sanji and zoro before.
I don't think sanji and Franky will be rejoining the fight... it's true they are strong, but they both of them, along with everyone except Nami were KO'd once before... reviving once is one thing, but reviving again? doubtful...

as for waking up Robin... well, she isn't as crazy as Luffy, Sanji and Zoro are... i suppose mentioning they found one of the Stones with the history written on them might work... though, she's not the kind of comedic character that would wake up like the other 3...

I'm actually wondering how Robin's shadow will come into play... Moria's holding on to it so it doesn't go back to Robin, however i doubt it will stay that way and he will find someway to use it...

Y'know, i just thought of something... Just as robin used many small hands to make large hands to strangle Moria, Robin could have made giant hands to grab hold of Oz... grant it she might have some limitations to how many hands she can make... though still she probably could have made some use of the power to get the salt into Oz... kind of like how she used her hands to try and splash Croc with water (though Oz can't phase through stuff)

Quote:
about the salts i believe the mentioned it, when brooke showed up with the salt moria was already in Oz, and he said something that the salt won't work on Oz since he was inside of him..
Y'know i remember when chapter 475 came out poeple mentioned Moria saying something like that but i don't recall reading it anywhere in that chapter. The strawhats talked about how they must get the salt in Oz and beat up Moria, and Moria didn't mention anything about the salt. and Brooke can still be seen holding the bag in ch476 up till page 10... after which the bag just vanishes

What i think might have happened is some misunderstandings about the chapter summary from the source. They mentioned that Moria did not seem worried about the salt... however, Moria himself didn't say anything about the salt and didn't even seem to aknowledge it... so i think that summary discritption gave the idea that salt definatly would not work on Oz, when that's actually an exageration of what was said in the summary... Moria not appearing to be worried about the salt while not mentioning it could mean that Moria didn't realize the strawhats found salt.

Grant it, even if it was true that salt would not work on Oz, since Moria did not say it, the strawhats would not know that it would not work and as such they would not give up on finding a way to put salt into Oz... So they would still be trying until they realized it would not work
Old 2007-11-04, 01:08   Link #19
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Odz will be beaten next chapter by Ussop, Nami and Zoro, then Luffy will run in at the end and face Moria one-on-one with his new power-up.

Expect it people.
Old 2007-11-04, 02:31   Link #20
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Well, Zoro has the power to cut that arm, and Nami and Usopp can play the distraction part. Still, getting rid of one arm is not equal to beating Odz. It will definitely weaken him, but, I believe, it will be Luffy who will be able to stop Odz, forcing Moria to face himself directly. The other guys were just buying time until Luffy gets there, and they can be considered as pretty successful in that aspect.
Closed Thread