AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 2 9.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 14.29%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 4.76%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-31, 17:08   Link #21
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
So, since I'm watching this show and a Fate/Series show about "Class Cards", I couldn't help but notice striking similarities between our seven lovely Rozen Maidens and the seven Heroic Spirit types of Fate/Series.

So my friend and I chatted a bit and tried to determine which Rozen Maiden would be which Fate/Series Class. This is what we agreed on. I'd love to know what Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series fans think.

Spoiler for Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series comparison, some Fate/Series spoilers:

So what do my fellow Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series fans think?
Old 2013-08-31, 17:37   Link #22
Subayai

This episode was as great as the previous ones. The pace was increased a lot but this is normal because the big battle has finally started. All the scenes were adapted quite closely from the manga and it was done very well.

I disagree with the ones who say the dialogue hurts the flow. It's the opposite, the dialogue scenes are the best parts of the episode. They "make" the flow. These are the parts that make me say that this series is great. The fight parts are very good too but they only serve to bridge the dialogue that keeps the plot going.

However, the biggest problem with this episode was the underperformance of Suiseiseki's voice actress. Maybe she was still recovering from that throat illness she had, I don't know but it was not good. I hope she gets better next episode because she has important scenes coming up.

Also, it's a minor thing but they ruined the DESU moment just after Suiseiseki crashes. In the manga it had more impact and it was quite funny but here it went almost unnoticed.
Old 2013-08-31, 18:53   Link #23
ChainLegacy
廉頗

What I hope for is that Jun somehow saves the day, directly or indirectly. This series has been about him and the fact that this reality's Jun has had a really hard time and lacks any self confidence. He was slowly starting to build it thanks to Saitou and the play, but now you can see that he is blaming himself for this situation which is a blow to his progression. Like he was asking of Shinku, I wonder/hope there's some kind of magical doll master power he can use to fix things.
Old 2013-08-31, 21:46   Link #24
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
So, since I'm watching this show and a Fate/Series show about "Class Cards", I couldn't help but notice striking similarities between our seven lovely Rozen Maidens and the seven Heroic Spirit types of Fate/Series.

So my friend and I chatted a bit and tried to determine which Rozen Maiden would be which Fate/Series Class. This is what we agreed on. I'd love to know what Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series fans think.

Spoiler for Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series comparison, some Fate/Series spoilers:

So what do my fellow Rozen Maiden and Fate/Series fans think?
I actually agree with the ones regarding Shinku, Suigintou and Kira. On one occasion I compared Shinku and Saber as well and found their personalities and roles in their respective series to be quite similar. I didn't really think much about Suigintou, but now that you've mentioned it, she really does suit the Archer class.

Suiseiseki as Berserker...now that's one moe Berserker.
Old 2013-09-08, 21:40   Link #25
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ninth Tale.

The development in this episode happening from the climax to the cliffhanger at the end strongly captured my interest to keep on following the story as to know what in what direction the plot will be heading in the last three episodes.

The twists were:
1. Although it seemed obvious to believe the body belonged to Hina-Ichigo due that she was the first doll seen eaten at the end of episode one, the real thing was that the body, in fact, belonged to Souseiseki.

2. (Though not much of a twist or revelation) Shinku waiting for the waning moon was more of biding her time for the opportunity to present itself; the two worlds overlapping for just one precise event in which Kirakishou made her triumphant premiere.

And, Kirakishou is as creepy as psychotic she is, given she kidnapped all those former masters to feed upon them as nourishment, and Jun is going to be added within her rosebed.
Closed Thread