AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-13, 22:03   Link #1
willynilly

Naruto and his many jutsu's

Ive been reading some threads lately and i noticed that alot of you look down on Naruto because his limited attacks. Which i do agree get old and tiredsome, but the thing that gets me is that Naruto has done more then his basic 2 jutsu's(kage bushin and rasengan), and i think if you all would look closely you would see this.

Like when he used that earth element jutsu to go under ground when he defeated neji with that uppercut. You could say all he did was dig a hole but idont think you can dig a hole in that short of a time spand, even with a clone.

Or when he was fighting sasuke, when sasuke used a katon while lying on the water and Naruto easily dispersed it by makin that shockwave with his mouth, even though you never see him use it again you could still say this would be a useful jutsu in the future.

I cant think of anymore at this moment, but im sure their are many more instances where this has occured. So i would appreciate your thoughts on this matter and any other attacks or jutsu's that are quickly overlooked or not payed attention to
willynilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 22:09   Link #2
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Like when he used that earth element jutsu to go under ground when he defeated neji with that uppercut.
he just dug his way out, thats why his finger nails were bleeding.

Quote:
Or when he was fighting sasuke, when sasuke used a katon while lying on the water and Naruto easily dispersed it by makin that shockwave with his mouth, even though you never see him use it again you could still say this would be a useful jutsu in the future.
That was the kyuubi's shear power, not a jutsu.

Quote:
I cant think of anymore at this moment, but im sure their are many more instances where this has occured. So i would appreciate your thoughts on this matter and any other attacks or jutsu's that are quickly overlooked or not payed attention to
I think his combo's in kage bunshin form are pretty neat (like on gaara and sasuke on the rooftop).
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:25   Link #3
sayde

Naruto knows 5 techinques.

1.)Kage Bunshin
2.)Rasengan
3.)summoning technique (I forgot the exact spelling so I won't even try)
4.)The original but yet unoriginal 2 Rendan combinations (which were basically influenced from both Lee and Sasuke)
5.)I don't know the name of the 5th one, but it was when he turned Gamabunta into Kyuubi.

That's it. Now that I've listed it out for myself, I guess he knows more techniques than I thought.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:32   Link #4
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Spoiler:
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:41   Link #5
Senshi06

What about the sexy technique??? I actually think it could be pretty usefull. It would catch your enemy off gaurd at least and he is supposed to be the number one ninja at supprising people

and the henge in general (the transformation technique that they have to learn at the academy, I don't know if that's what you call it). One of the most impresive things about naruto is his ability to turn each of his clones into different people. He should get way more credit for that, it seems like it takes a lot of skill.

And don't forget about the harem .
Senshi06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:46   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
Naruto knows 5 techinques.

1.)Kage Bunshin
2.)Rasengan
3.)summoning technique (I forgot the exact spelling so I won't even try)
4.)The original but yet unoriginal 2 Rendan combinations (which were basically influenced from both Lee and Sasuke)
5.)I don't know the name of the 5th one, but it was when he turned Gamabunta into Kyuubi.

That's it. Now that I've listed it out for myself, I guess he knows more techniques than I thought.
Here's the grand total of jutsu that Naruto is capable of executing so far as the 298th chapter:

-Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
-Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
-Rasengan
-Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique) (Toads)
-Ōdama Rasengan (Great Ball Rasengan)
-Oiroke no Jutsu (Ninja Centerfold)
-Hāremu no Jutsu (Ninja Harem)
-Bunshin Taiatari (Clone Body Blow)(Done with a Kage Bunshin)
-Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)<(note: done with a kunai+explosive tag against Gaara)
-Kombi Henge (Combination Transformation) (with Gamabunta)(Kyuubi Immitation)
-Shihōhappō Shuriken (Shuriken from All Directions)(After Tajuu Kage Bunshin)
-Uzumaki Naruto Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Combo)
-Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo)
-Uzumaki Naruto Yonsen Rendan (Uzumaki Naruto Four Thousand Combo) (Note: This attack never suceeded against Gaara because Gaara turned fully into Shuukaku. This attack is basically the same as the 2000 version except the clones use both arms and legs).
-Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
-Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)

Now that I look at it Naruto knows more than enough jutsu for his current level of fighting ability. I would still like a "Bakuha" type jutsu for him (Bakuha means explosion where the skill damages a very large area).
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:48   Link #7
Senshi06

@KatonMakai --- Shouldn't there be a spoiler tag on that?

Last edited by Senshi06; 2006-03-14 at 00:06.
Senshi06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 23:55   Link #8
sayde

forget what I posted in this post.

*edit*
Kawarimi no Jutsu and Henge no Jutsu should'nt be counted IMO since those are more or less basic shinobi techniques that most of the genin know how to do, but I guess it can be counted for the sake of completeness. Last but not least, I find it kind of funny that most of his other jutsu's are just combinations of his original techniques. I guess that goes to show how innovative he can be at times.
Old 2006-03-14, 00:02   Link #9
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi06
@KatonMakai --- Shouldn't there be a spoiler tag on that?
Sorry, I'm still new at this so I forget, or rather I don't know how. Hell, I'd lose my own head if it wasn't surgically attached to my neck. My apologies to those who didn't know.
Old 2006-03-14, 01:48   Link #10
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
It was shown during his Chuunin match with Kiba that the combination Kage Bunshin+Henge no Jutsu definitely suits Naruto's fighting style, since as Kakashi noted, he (Naruto) was previously known as a mischevious prankster.

Also, from what I can remember, it was only Naruto who has used Henge to transform into an OBJECT, and not a PERSON/ANIMAL (when he and Sasuke combined to "outsmart" Zabuza).
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 02:07   Link #11
sayde

^^that's true, but to imply that naruto is the only person who can use Henge to transform into an object seems a bit wrong. I'm sure there are many other ninja's in the narutoverse who can do the same.
Old 2006-03-14, 02:13   Link #12
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
Also, from what I can remember, it was only Naruto who has used Henge to transform into an OBJECT, and not a PERSON/ANIMAL (when he and Sasuke combined to "outsmart" Zabuza).
Yeah Zabuza was totaly like WTF. And we havent seen or hear of anyoen else being able to turn into an object.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 14:48   Link #13
willynilly

Uchiha Rave how can you say that he simply dug a hole, especially that quickly, it was obviously a jutsu cause he had to position himself underneath neji to attack him. And i wouldnt say that it was shear power of kyubi that cancelled sasuke attack, seeing how he wasnt in full kyubi mode(not saying he could do the do the attack with kyubi). And i also think any attack he does with or with out kyubi should still be considered an attack be he consciouslly did it.

And another question why doesnt naruto go just half kyubi mode like he did with sasuke when he was using the sharingan, that would seem to be the best way to go in terms of using the kyubi's power.
willynilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 15:03   Link #14
ri0

It was said in the Shikamaru fight... "The hole Naruto dug" or something like this.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 15:14   Link #15
Yellow Flash
Banned

Naruto is Yondaime's kid. His jutsu are very good, and impressive.
That's why he was able to scare Orochimaru away.
Spoiler:
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 16:15   Link #16
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
that's just basic henge no jutsu.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 16:20   Link #17
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
Yeah Zabuza was totaly like WTF. And we havent seen or hear of anyoen else being able to turn into an object.
He was impressed on how this Genin Kids outsmarted him an Experienced Jounnin, this has nothing to do with Henge, Just because this Henge has been the only one shown in the series does not imply that Naruto is the only one capable of doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willynilly
Uchiha Rave how can you say that he simply dug a hole, especially that quickly, it was obviously a jutsu cause he had to position himself underneath neji to attack him.
Apart from ri0 Observation, Also Gemma notice the Hole and made the comment, and a close-up of Naruto broken nails was shown as it was because of his determination when digging the hole with his hands. So Rave is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willynilly
And another question why doesnt naruto go just half kyubi mode like he did with sasuke when he was using the sharingan, that would seem to be the best way to go in terms of using the kyubi's power.
Maybe because he does not control his Kyuby stages, at least by that Moment he could not.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 16:31   Link #18
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Spoiler:
blah blah blah blah blah... and no naruto did not defeated oro, the fight never ended

naruto ain't yondaime's kid, he is jirayra's secret love child
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 18:31   Link #19
Uchiha-kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Uchiha-kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 23:12   Link #20
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha-kaze
Spoiler:
Considering this is Kishimoto-sensei I would like to think that the manga will eventually get to that point. BTW, I know that the picture is photoshop but I must say that it is a very good job