AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-14, 17:26   Link #21
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Ok...do you like receiving spam email? Would you like to see people post adds for something that they're doing in your own site (if you had/have one)?

I'm pretty sure that you don't...and neither does anyone here...hence why spam threads are usually deleted...I remember a thread back in the day that talked about the "army building spam" and why they have that rule so strictly enforced...although i can't remember the reasons all to well, i believed that by what they said that rule is there for good reason...

and seriously...if you don't like it here..or don't like the rules no one is forcing you to stay and/or post here...and if this is at the "ass end of a google search" then it's even better if it keeps people that only joined to post spam away from here...
Old 2004-05-14, 17:38   Link #22
Imazul

I totally agree, I was shocked too when I heard xris and NoSanniWa were really troll that ate babies like normal people eat potato chips.......

This post was made to show the level of this thread in my humble opinion and wasnt aim to harm any of the parties involved in this discussion.

Last edited by Imazul; 2004-05-14 at 18:32.
Old 2004-05-15, 03:54   Link #23
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeloth2
Basically it comes down to this. You let children have a little bit of responsibility and they flaunt it, abuse it, and call it a days work. This is how it works in forums as im begining to see.Whoever considers a simple short polite ad spam has been severly sheltered from the rest of the internet, and i'd suggest you ask your parents to turn the adult content block off.Im not going to argue it however, i found this petty site in the ass end of a google search and it can stay there and rot for all i care.

It might be a good site and a good set of forums if the playing of favorites didn't go on. OH NO ANOTHER LOOP HOLE. I used to wonder why alot of other anime torrent listing sites started popping up as animesuki was the best and first to find thing. Then I started reading these forums and talking to other people that have been treated unfairly. Also the way the admins here treat certain fansub groups differently than others. I no longer wonder about the other anime torrent listing sites.
Old 2004-05-15, 04:28   Link #24
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
It might be a good site and a good set of forums if the playing of favorites didn't go on. OH NO ANOTHER LOOP HOLE. I used to wonder why alot of other anime torrent listing sites started popping up as animesuki was the best and first to find thing. Then I started reading these forums and talking to other people that have been treated unfairly. Also the way the admins here treat certain fansub groups differently than others. I no longer wonder about the other anime torrent listing sites.
Well and then? How about giving us examples?
The only thing that might make others website than AnimeSuki would be the fact that they don't list licensed show since this would cause them problems and that's not a big deal.
You're always saying that there are abuse, but are never posting proof like in this thread but actually you never give us any proof.
Old 2004-05-15, 07:21   Link #25
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
It might be a good site and a good set of forums if the playing of favorites didn't go on. OH NO ANOTHER LOOP HOLE.
Sadly no, this isn't a loop hole. Thanks for mocking me though, I really need someone to point out I'm an idiot.
But of course, if you think this is a loop hole, feel free to PM me and I'll remove your post again.

Quote:
I used to wonder why alot of other anime torrent listing sites started popping up as animesuki was the best and first to find thing. Then I started reading these forums and talking to other people that have been treated unfairly. Also the way the admins here treat certain fansub groups differently than others. I no longer wonder about the other anime torrent listing sites.
Finally your true intentions are now exposed! It's so sad to hear that you are still angry about that little incident we had like... a year ago with your Jdrama (Or whatever you sub.. I don't know and I'm really sorry, might do some little research later today. )

Cheer up, there is no need to waste so much energy after so many months.
Old 2004-05-15, 09:50   Link #26
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

This thread is turning a bit in a flame war. I won't close it yet, but will authorize
any other mod to do so if it continues in this way (or gets worse).

Maeloth2:
Well, you have admitted yourself. You posted an ad. And if it has zero to do with
anime and/or is just posted for the sole purpose of getting more visitors to your site (and not for
some other more useful purporse, as say, to point out some news or fun fact) then it is rightfully
so considered to be spam. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this conclusion.

KingRanter: (Sorry, couldn't resist this joke)
If what Flash_Squirrel is true and this is still about your JDrama torrents, then let me reitterate
again that this site is called AnimeSuki. With posting anime/manga related jdrama we're
already getting off-topic, posting non-anime related jdrama would get REALLY off-topic for our site.
Old 2004-05-15, 10:03   Link #27
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
If what Flash_Squirrel is true and this is still about your JDrama torrents, then let me reitterate
again that this site is called AnimeSuki. With posting anime/manga related jdrama we're
already getting off-topic, posting non-anime related jdrama would get REALLY off-topic for our site.
I know that might sound stupid but... What was JDrama again anyway?
Edit : Thanks for the information
Old 2004-05-15, 10:07   Link #28
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Er, essentially it's Japanese live action TV shows (usually drama's, as the name indicates).
Old 2004-05-15, 10:11   Link #29
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I know that might sound stupid but... What was JDrama again anyway?

Just drama series in Japanese, I would think. There are a bunch showing on TV like Fuji TV's To the One I Love and such. I'm not sure if you would lump samurai shows into the group, though; probably not.
Old 2004-05-15, 10:37   Link #30
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Well, I believe what I Flash_Squirrel (couldn't resist either), so I made a lil search in the forum.

I hope this will clear once and for all why KingRanger is so angry and mean towards us:
This is where it all begins more here and here
I guess the general "They didn't list my JDrama" backslided into a general "I'm going to complain whenever I can".

And with this, I'm going back on my books. Baibai.
Old 2004-05-15, 13:10   Link #31
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Well, I believe what I Flash_Squirrel (couldn't resist either), so I made a lil search in the forum.

I hope this will clear once and for all why KingRanger is so angry and mean towards us:
This is where it all begins more here and here
I guess the general "They didn't list my JDrama" backslided into a general "I'm going to complain whenever I can".

And with this, I'm going back on my books. Baibai.

He isn't worth it
Old 2004-05-15, 13:18   Link #32
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
He isn't worth it
What? I don't follow. Please clarify.

[edit]Lol, KingRanger. I just read the posts that Flash put up. Get over it.
ANIMEsuki.

Last edited by Slade xTekno; 2004-05-15 at 13:54.
Old 2004-05-15, 13:39   Link #33
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
What? I don't follow. Please clarify.

[edit]Lol, KingRanger, you idiot. I just read the posts that Flash put up. Get over it.
ANIMEsuki.
Slade xTekno, just ignore him
He's obviously a troller.
And he also seems to have nothing else to do than post one liner that doesn't even explain why he posted all those messages (I guess it's part of his job actually)
Old 2004-05-15, 13:41   Link #34
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I think KingRanger gets it; no need for everyone to bash him over the head with it.
and .. actually, he edited his original post... which is probably a good thing.
Old 2004-05-15, 13:50   Link #35
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
I think KingRanger gets it; no need for everyone to bash him over the head with it.
and .. actually, he edited his original post... which is probably a good thing.
I see. He said "He's not worth it" because he posted an argument and then decided...
Old 2004-05-16, 12:01   Link #36
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

FYI, KingRanger has PM'ed me that his comment wasn't about the jdrama-thing.
So there is no use in hammering on that point.
Old 2004-05-16, 14:08   Link #37
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
FYI, KingRanger has PM'ed me that his comment wasn't about the jdrama-thing.
So there is no use in hammering on that point.
K.
Apologies to the mods, admins, and KingRanger for being an ass.
Old 2004-05-17, 08:26   Link #38
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
K.
Apologies to the mods, admins, and KingRanger for being an ass.
You should be... hehehe... anyway... may I know wat a troller means... I dont have a good vocabulary...
Old 2004-05-17, 09:04   Link #39
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
You should be... hehehe... anyway... may I know wat a troller means... I dont have a good vocabulary...
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html
Old 2004-05-17, 10:48   Link #40
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
Hmmm... I see..., well thanks...
Closed Thread