AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-20, 19:32   Link #18561
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Because it's a Gundam. Gundams will always take priority over grunts in terms of release.
You have no idea how much that depresses me. Think they'll release a seperate kit of Backpack Seravee around the same time as the GN-XIV?

Last edited by Kuroi Hadou; 2010-09-20 at 19:57.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 04:23   Link #18562
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
Because it's a Gundam. Gundams will always take priority over grunts in terms of release.
So that means no RX-81 Either?
Old 2010-09-21, 06:00   Link #18563
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL View Post
action base 2 you use for HG, 1/144 and such kits

for MG's you should use action base 1
Is Action Base 1 okay for HG.........cos I use 90% of my HGs on them.

Is it just me, or does HG 00 Raiser's hole just does not fit well with it, everybody else is fine though. I have the same issue for 00 Quanta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
At the most. Given that they released the Season 1 & 2 Trans-Am suits (except Gadessa and Garazzo) I'm expecting at least a Trans-Am GN-XIV and Brave Commander-Type (and the Gundams of course). Still hoping for a Gadelaza though...

Do you guys think they'll release an HG 1/144 Qan[T] in Quantum Burst Mode, or do you think that will be solely an MG feature like Exia Ignition Mode? By the way, any confirmation on the HG 1/144 Raphael release date yet?
I'm hoping they'd make a 00 Qan[T} Quantum System Mode.....come on Bandai, look at Unicorn....>_>

But they may just leave it an MG feature. I'm hoping that is not the case. While I'll definitely get MG 00Q, I want my HG 00Q to be able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, it's 21 here in the Philippines as of right now, so to me it's only a day away.
AHAH!!!!!!!!NOW I KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM!!!!!!!

Quote:
Dude, the Gadelaza is NOT going to happen, at least not in Robot Damashii scale, which is all about giving larger MS/MAs proper scale. There is a small chance it could get a model kit release, the but the scale would be extremely botched.
Hmmmmm didnt the Ragnant got a RD release once upon a time? Or was it another another toy?

I know the Ragnant for something as a toy, though not a model kit.

Quote:
[joke] But......but..... its not a Gundam......<__<>_>

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Quote:
Makes sense... but if that's the case then why release the 00 Condenser Type so early?
They want to take advantage of the 00 Raiser rage before it dies down with Quanta coming along.

Maybe they just rolled a dice though.
Old 2010-09-21, 06:06   Link #18564
bio9205
Reborn

Don't forget the 00Q upgrade at the end of the movie. That I want. So far, unannounced:

Seravee Repair
GN-XIV Commander
GN-XIV
ELS (?) I'm thinking, maybe they would release the ELS in the fang-like state, something like the Twin Ball set, 2 in 1.

I want:
Setsuna's Flag
00Q [Quantum State]
00Q [ELS upgrade]
Dynames Repair

As for the November 00 MG kit - anyone thinks it might be a MG GN-XIV? Knowing Bandai, it's just a rehash of the MG GN-X away...
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 06:19   Link #18565
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
As for the November 00 MG kit - anyone thinks it might be a MG GN-XIV? Knowing Bandai, it's just a rehash of the MG GN-X away...
I doubt they'd make a GN-X/IV into Master Grade quality without a preceding HG kit, not to mention that the GN-X/IV has proportion changes from the standard GN-X/ GN-XII/ GN-XIII.

I still stand by my bet that the November MG is the 00-Raiser, given how they've hinted at its existence for a while now.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 06:27   Link #18566
Knight_SV

i ber MG 00R will probably get the condenser parts
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 06:42   Link #18567
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

seems a lot of talk about the movie gundams here...

i understand theres lot of excitement around the movie gundams now with the movie being released a few days ago (i.e. i now know about Raphael's secret, 00Q has a more powerful mode, etc), but some people, myself included have not seen the movie (the only downside to be living in Australia is that it's not Japan lol)

feel free to talk about the in movie gundams but pls put it in a spoiler box so that other people dont get spoiled you never know when someone gets so excited about it, they might spill the entire movie plot or a very important scene ><

this isnt a rant or targeted towards anyone, merely a friendly suggestion...

on another note i do hope MG 00Q will get released this December, MUST GET FOR ME, heading off to Japan next january so i probably go gunpla crazy when i get there
Old 2010-09-21, 06:52   Link #18568
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
seems a lot of talk about the movie gundams here...

i understand theres lot of excitement around the movie gundams now with the movie being released a few days ago (i.e. i now know about Raphael's secret, 00Q has a more powerful mode, etc), but some people, myself included have not seen the movie (the only downside to be living in Australia is that it's not Japan lol)

feel free to talk about the in movie gundams but pls put it in a spoiler box so that other people dont get spoiled you never know when someone gets so excited about it, they might spill the entire movie plot or a very important scene ><

this isnt a rant or targeted towards anyone, merely a friendly suggestion...

on another note i do hope MG 00Q will get released this December, MUST GET FOR ME, heading off to Japan next january so i probably go gunpla crazy when i get there
My bad. In fact... You brought up a very valid point. This could indeed be the reason why Bandai hasn't announced the release of the new kits - they don't want to offend fans by spoiling them with MS info, so they're waiting for the movie craze to die down or after the movie has stopped screening before announcing.
Old 2010-09-21, 07:12   Link #18569
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
My bad. In fact... You brought up a very valid point. This could indeed be the reason why Bandai hasn't announced the release of the new kits - they don't want to offend fans by spoiling them with MS info, so they're waiting for the movie craze to die down or after the movie has stopped screening before announcing.
We'll be waiting a while then.
Old 2010-09-21, 07:35   Link #18570
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
well the 00 movie kits i want are the following:

announced
Raphael
00 Raiser Condensor
Braves Commander & Regular type

unannounced:
Spoiler:

i knw im greedy =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 08:11   Link #18571
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

While I'm not a fan of the Trans-Am variants, I do agree with your other entries on that wishlist.

The current HG Zabanya is suspiciously engineered to have all of its missile launcher places easily removable, yet they don't provide missiles launchers for most of them, and then there's the extra Holster Bit racks on the shoulder that aren't included.

As for the Harute, I pray the next release has the 6-eyed form + the leg boosters.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-09-21, 08:29   Link #18572
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

thanks for understanding guys

trust me, i'm probably more dying to see this movie and discussing all the gundams in it as much as anyone here but hopefully with the NA release next month, there might be online copy sooner rather later ><

also is anyone on these boards from Japan or being there? If so, anyone recommend any good shops for buying gunpla (more variety the better, price not so important for me as i will be saving on shipping anyways )
Old 2010-09-21, 10:00   Link #18573
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
trust me, i'm probably more dying to see this movie and discussing all the gundams in it as much as anyone here but hopefully with the NA release next month, there might be online copy sooner rather later ><
When was this announced?!?!?
Old 2010-09-21, 10:33   Link #18574
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
When was this announced?!?!?
Gundam 00 Movie Premieres at NYAF

The Gundam 00 Movie is scheduled to shown at the New York Anime Festival (NYAF) next month.

Old 2010-09-21, 17:13   Link #18575
Kitaeryu

Has the MG 00Q been confirmed? I see a lot of people talking about getting it but haven't seen any news about it. Or are people just guessing that it will be the MG release from the 00 line this winter?
Old 2010-09-21, 19:33   Link #18576
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
When did the Harute get released?
Old 2010-09-21, 19:58   Link #18577
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
When did the Harute get released?
Last week, week before? It's been out for a while now.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 21:43   Link #18578
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Anyone know when the Braves are coming out? Do you think they'll be released simultaneously or apart from each other? If so which do you think will come first?
Old 2010-09-21, 21:47   Link #18579
bio9205
Reborn

November. My guess is Commander will be first.
Old 2010-09-21, 21:54   Link #18580
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
November. My guess is Commander will be first.
Thanks. Yeah I thought Commander would be first too, but I was wondering if anyone else felt that way. So there still hasn't been any announcement of a GN-XIV kit?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy