3 out of 10 : Bad 6 6.19%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-05-23, 22:38   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

[Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 00:53   Link #2
Chimie

I think this episode will be better. I'm sure Animation Quality will go up a bit, after all, the last few episodes were pretty bad, and the delay they're putting on these episodes makes me want to fall asleep!
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 03:00   Link #3
Rahan

Isn't it time they change the ED. Usually, they switch after 13 episodes right ?
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 05:57   Link #4
ShikaShika
無罪

Spoiler for Episode 15, early impressions:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 10:53   Link #5
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
I think this episode will be better. I'm sure Animation Quality will go up a bit, after all, the last few episodes were pretty bad, and the delay they're putting on these episodes makes me want to fall asleep!
My question to you is... Why would you vote before you even had a chance to watch the episode?
Old 2007-05-24, 11:36   Link #6
KyuubiRocks
What?!

ummm..dont have a clue..it's been rather slow, im looking forward to it none the less...
KyuubiRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 11:51   Link #7
Dains11

This episode is amazing! The fight scenes with Kakashi and Naruto against Itachi reminded me of those of old and it was probably my favorite episode of Shippuden thus far. You guys that have been disappointed with naruto will definitely like this one.
Dains11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 15:21   Link #8
tatami
back in black

i hope so/
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 19:17   Link #9
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
I liked it excellent episode, lots of nice action scenes animation was good(to my judgement) and the pace throught the episode seemed perfect.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 20:47   Link #10
EoT
~~

Poor fighting quality with the fight between Kakashi, Itachi and Naruto. No suspenseful moments at all, they just kept throwing stuff at each other. The only part which was cool was when Gai smashed Kisami with Asa Kujaku, now that was cool.

And what the hell is with Naruto's new technique? can't he learn a technique other than rasegan and kage bunshu no jutsu? he has now learned Kage Bunshin, Taju Bunshin, Rasengan and now Oodama Rasengan >_> lame, I wonder whats next? GIGANTIC Rasengan!?

I gave it a 6. The next episode doesn't seem too exciting and the person giving us the episodes preview had a very annoying voice.

Last edited by EoT; 2007-05-24 at 20:59.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 21:20   Link #11
Alca

I gave it a 7 wasn't to bad thumbs up for the next episode.
Alca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:00   Link #12
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Well, at least this week the fighting wasn't ruined by bad pacing!

I think that the pacing was better this time (since they weren't bouncing back and forth between two fights all the time)... and I agree that Gai's fight should've ended last episode with the big reveal getting saved for this one.

So Naruto's new technique is a more powerful Rasengan... I'll call it the Ultima Rasengan. I'd been more impressed if he made a projectile weapon version of the Rasengan.

Anyway, a little better and couple of surprises equals a 7!

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:08   Link #13
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
What is this thing?

Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:18   Link #14
magisbladius

Concerning the Gai jokes, even though some of you thought that they were pointless filler, to me (ever since he kept mentioning not knowing who "Kisame" was) they were more of a foreshadowing to today's unexpected twist.
magisbladius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:21   Link #15
Azure King
Snr Spammer

It was better then last week but not by much.

2 years of training and he returns with a oversize rasengan and not only that he still can't do a rasengan by himself without the aid of a clone WoW that is impressive..., i still reakon the narutoxsasuke fight, where naruto use kyuubi for that red/orange rasengan was better then the Oodama rasengan that he have now.

pacing picked up alittle, Gai fight sence was the only good part of the episode, it is good to see the anime team is using flashback once again.

Why did they have to stop bleach for a baseball game?? WHY!!!
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:35   Link #16
Covenant

Well, some of these comments have further proven why most of this board is retarded.

A) Naruto isn't the technique master like Orichimaru, Kakashi, Sasuke, and all the other geniouses. He is a character meant to excel at one-two moves and that's it. There is no reason to give him new techniques.

B) The pacing is fine as it's barely straying from the manga. So, can everybody just shut up about that.. k thx?

C) 7/10.
Covenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:41   Link #17
dinotoro
dinotoro

I think some of the reviews are too critical. This episode rocked and left me dying for more at the end. Perhaps the rasengan modification could have been a little more creative, (or a different technique altogether) but other than that... a fine show with great pace and quality animation.

The way this episode was rolling, I wish it was an hour. Sort of dissapointed with the "substitutes" - have seen that trick before.
dinotoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:51   Link #18
Rahan

Jeez, the Peacock Morning was the one thing I wanted the most to see animated in Shippuuden. It's the most impressive looking jutsu in the manga. I was really WTF when I saw it.
They did it in slow motion and not very big. Doesn't even really look like a peacock. Such a letdown.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 22:54   Link #19
Azure King
Snr Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
Well, some of these comments have further proven why most of this board is retarded.

A) Naruto isn't the technique master like Orichimaru, Kakashi, Sasuke, and all the other geniouses. He is a character meant to excel at one-two moves and that's it. There is no reason to give him new techniques.

B) The pacing is fine as it's barely straying from the manga. So, can everybody just shut up about that.. k thx?

C) 7/10.
A) When did Sasuke become a technique master? and why not give naruto new moves?

B) This is the anime NOT the manga (Besides there is no rule that states that the anime must follow the manga, Variation is to be excepted).

despite how i sound, i respect anyone who post here and they views, i will not agure their opinion unless they start going on about, "everyone should STFU" etc..
If you don't like to read other peoples opinion don't come to this thread, i'm getting tried of people like you coming here and telling everyone to shut up becuase there opinion doesn't match yours. k thx!
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-24, 23:10   Link #20
klunz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure King View Post
A) When did Sasuke become a technique master? and why not give naruto new moves?

B) This is the anime NOT the manga (Besides there is no rule that states that the anime must follow the manga, Variation is to be excepted).

despite how i sound, i respect anyone who post here and they views, i will not agure their opinion unless they start going on about, "everyone should STFU" etc..
If you don't like to read other peoples opinion don't come to this thread, i'm getting tried of people like you coming here and telling everyone to shut up becuase there opinion doesn't match yours. k thx!
A) LMAO doesnt Sasuke have sharingan, therefore doesnt that make him able to master more moves like itachi and kakashi, but i do agree naruto should get a few more moves.

B) LOL it should follow the manga. EX- the last seventy eps of the Naruto 1 series.

I think the ep and the series has been average to good (with the exceptions of the Garaa fight).

I love the flashback in this ep, showed why Naruto should master the Rasengan instead of learning new jutsus.
Also the whole Gai memory part was genius!
klunz is offline   Reply With Quote