AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-03-09, 11:32   Link #3981
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Sad news: Sayuri Yamauchi, the voice actress of Lady Une, passed away three days ago due to cancer. She was only 55... May she rest in peace.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 14:27   Link #3982
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Sad news: Sayuri Yamauchi, the voice actress of Lady Une, passed away three days ago due to cancer. She was only 55... May she rest in peace.
I blame Suizawa for this! For taking away her badassness in the manga...

But on a serious note, may she rest in peace, she was an awesome lady. She did some memorable characters in her career.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 04:08   Link #3983
sky black swordman

Quote:
I see. Rest in peace Sayuri Yamauchi.

Rest in peace lady Une.
Old 2012-03-14, 07:37   Link #3984
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

I'm starting to dislike GoL. First, they cut all of Une's badass scenes and now that Heero is responsible for Darlian's death, they've also screwed half the plot over. Relena haters will have a field day when she starts following Heero around because then she'll really come off as a lunatic stalker with a crush. -__-
Otto's death also looks rather pointless compared to the series and that Onegell dude can't aim worth crap it seems. Or maybe he just hates Zechs' hair? And even though it's not supposed to be amusing, Darlian looks like he's been tugged in with that wall on him.

Anyway, more FT pics:

Sooo, are Heero and Relena cousins or not? As per standard they have to be related, the question is just how close. As for the pairing, we all know incest isn't a ship sinker in FT from the first chapters, so it's not like anything would change. xD -cue massive squick-
Also, who's the dude that looks like Treize?

EDIT: Forgot this. Man, did it crack me up.
Spoiler for more Snow White goodness:

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2012-03-14 at 08:56.
Old 2012-03-14, 09:38   Link #3985
Javiersansano

Quote:
I'm starting to dislike GoL. First, they cut all of Une's badass scenes and now that Heero is responsible for Darlian's death, they've also screwed half the plot over. Relena haters will have a field day when she starts following Heero around because then she'll really come off as a lunatic stalker with a crush. -__-
Otto's death also looks rather pointless compared to the series and that Onegell dude can't aim worth crap it seems. Or maybe he just hates Zechs' hair? And even though it's not supposed to be amusing, Darlian looks like he's been tugged in with that wall on him.

Anyway, more FT pics:

Sooo, are Heero and Relena cousins or not? As per standard they have to be related, the question is just how close. As for the pairing, we all know incest isn't a ship sinker in FT from the first chapters, so it's not like anything would change. xD -cue massive squick-
Also, who's the dude that looks like Treize?

EDIT: Forgot this. Man, did it crack me up.
Spoiler for more Snow White goodness:
Now, this surprises me a little... I really thought that only Katrina had a thing for Heero Yui (politician), but both sisters?... a little too cliched, don't you all think (reminds me of a anime called futakoi)... and besides, is Heero Yui even interested? Anyway, I suport Katerina

Anyway, now i'm confused; which of the twins "died" (faked her death) in order to pilot Wyvern, and which took the name of the other as leader of Sanc? And regarding Wyvern, is it really true that the residual personality in it is the Cat? what about its pilot

On the other hand... IkuzeMinna, dude, I'm kinda hating you now... just kidding, but When you posted the spoiler of snow white, I really thought that it was an spoiler for THE Snow White Gundam, not that damn picture I've found on the web, and that really pisses me off. Again, no hard feelings, its just that I got my hopes up a little

Last edited by Javiersansano; 2012-03-14 at 09:39. Reason: Wrong name
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 13:35   Link #3986
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Now, this surprises me a little... I really thought that only Katrina had a thing for Heero Yui (politician), but both sisters?... a little too cliched, don't you all think (reminds me of a anime called futakoi)... and besides, is Heero Yui even interested? Anyway, I suport Katerina

Anyway, now i'm confused; which of the twins "died" (faked her death) in order to pilot Wyvern, and which took the name of the other as leader of Sanc? And regarding Wyvern, is it really true that the residual personality in it is the Cat? what about its pilot

On the other hand... IkuzeMinna, dude, I'm kinda hating you now... just kidding, but When you posted the spoiler of snow white, I really thought that it was an spoiler for THE Snow White Gundam, not that damn picture I've found on the web, and that really pisses me off. Again, no hard feelings, its just that I got my hopes up a little
Haha, sorry pal. It wasn't my intention. Though rather than at me you should be mad at the author who has been smoking so much weed lately that he apparently forgot to reveal the new Gundams. Instead of giving us nightmares with his Disney-induced BS that involves cross-dressing scientists (thank you Sumizawa, episode 47 will never be the same again) he really should stop with a plot that has not only jumped the shark but any and all aquatic lifeforms known to man and just pull off the cloaks of those colossal pseudo-Jedi. Seriously, this is so overdue, it's not even funny. >_>

And yeah, this Heero is quite the player, isn't he? I'm not sure if I want to know where this ends... You can smell the cheesecake a mile away. That and more convoluted family trees. Though for some reason the idea of Heero Yuy having a liaison with both Peacecraft twins is sort of amusing, if only to find out who ends up being cousins with whom. It's like playing bingo. Get three people right and you win. xD

*reads old posts* Okay, so from what I understood Sabrina faked her own death in a shuttle bombing thus being the one to officially die. When Katrina decides to continue piloting the Wyvern she passes on her name (and her feelings for Heero? lolwhat) to Sabrina, making Sabrina officially "Katrina", which in turn leaves us with in even more Catherines. yay~
Old 2012-03-14, 13:50   Link #3987
Javiersansano

Quote:
Haha, sorry pal. It wasn't my intention. Though rather than at me you should be mad at the author who has been smoking so much weed lately that he apparently forgot to reveal the new Gundams. Instead of giving us nightmares with his Disney-induced BS that involves cross-dressing scientists (thank you Sumizawa, episode 47 will never be the same again) he really should stop with a plot that has not only jumped the shark but any and all aquatic lifeforms known to man and just pull off the cloaks of those colossal pseudo-Jedi. Seriously, this is so overdue, it's not even funny. >_>

And yeah, this Heero is quite the player, isn't he? I'm not sure if I want to know where this ends... You can smell the cheesecake a mile away. That and more convoluted family trees. Though for some reason the idea of Heero Yuy having a liaison with both Peacecraft twins is sort of amusing, if only to find out who ends up being cousins with whom. It's like playing bingo. Get three people right and you win. xD

*reads old posts* Okay, so from what I understood Sabrina faked her own death in a shuttle bombing thus being the one to officially die. When Katrina decides to continue piloting the Wyvern she passes on her name (and her feelings for Heero? lolwhat) to Sabrina, making Sabrina officially "Katrina", which in turn leaves us with in even more Catherines. yay~
I agree with the obnoxious non-sense the plot has turned into (although i've only read the summaries in this thread).

And about the family tree, I think that Heero Yui will get involved with Katrina, but because of circumstances, they won't pursue that matter any further, thus, making it impossible for Heero and Relena to be related (although, we would have to assume that Heero IS related to the politician)

Spoiler for reasons:

By the way, in the ch 16 and 17 of GoL, a flashback panel shows Katrina with her pilot suit, meaning that FT and GoL are interwined... I like that
Old 2012-03-14, 19:28   Link #3988
Aldaeus

I believe we have determined something, Sumisawa is the George Lucas of the Anime industry... taking the rough gem of our childhoods that was Wing, and smashing it with a really big sledgehammer.

Looking at the man in the photograph of Frozen, I believe without any prior information on it, we may be looking at one of the Kushrenada's possibly Treize's grandfather on his mother's side Cinquante. He certainly has that creepy/political look about him leaning over the chair. My reasoning behind this is because by the biological clock it can't be Ein Yuy, who at this point may be a baby, or very young child. (Assuming off of Heero (Politician)'s age and that Ein is his great nephew.)

I do suspect that one of the twins will die... however I do not expect it to be Katrina... I would suspect Sabrina to be the one to die. Enough crap goes down in the colonies during this period to off Sabrina pretty easily... The UESA is beginning to crack down on the colonies, rebellions are taking place... And according to the timeline in the back of the Episode Zero book, AC 147 The Alliance forces are stationed at each colony and they place proxy bases in each nation thus beginning their military domination of the Earth Sphere. So lots of fuel to spark rebellions and anti-Alliance movements...

During this period Heero (Politician) is shown to have started to get involved with the colonies politics, thus painting a big fat target on his back for the Alliance to try to hit... I doubt he'd want Sabrina anywhere near him. (Also as stated above we're all assuming that Heero (Politician) is related to Heero (Pilot) beyond a code-name, and a vengeful Dr. J who happened to be a university buddy of Heero (Politician).
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 21:40   Link #3989
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
I believe we have determined something, Sumisawa is the George Lucas of the Anime industry... taking the rough gem of our childhoods that was Wing, and smashing it with a really big sledgehammer.

Looking at the man in the photograph of Frozen, I believe without any prior information on it, we may be looking at one of the Kushrenada's possibly Treize's grandfather on his mother's side Cinquante. He certainly has that creepy/political look about him leaning over the chair. My reasoning behind this is because by the biological clock it can't be Ein Yuy, who at this point may be a baby, or very young child. (Assuming off of Heero (Politician)'s age and that Ein is his great nephew.)

I do suspect that one of the twins will die... however I do not expect it to be Katrina... I would suspect Sabrina to be the one to die. Enough crap goes down in the colonies during this period to off Sabrina pretty easily... The UESA is beginning to crack down on the colonies, rebellions are taking place... And according to the timeline in the back of the Episode Zero book, AC 147 The Alliance forces are stationed at each colony and they place proxy bases in each nation thus beginning their military domination of the Earth Sphere. So lots of fuel to spark rebellions and anti-Alliance movements...

During this period Heero (Politician) is shown to have started to get involved with the colonies politics, thus painting a big fat target on his back for the Alliance to try to hit... I doubt he'd want Sabrina anywhere near him. (Also as stated above we're all assuming that Heero (Politician) is related to Heero (Pilot) beyond a code-name, and a vengeful Dr. J who happened to be a university buddy of Heero (Politician).
But remember that Sabrina took her sister's name, as Sabrina Peacecraft is officially dead. Meanwhile, the real Katrina is Wyvern's pilot. Therefore, from my point of view at least, "Queen Katrina" (Sabrina) is more likely to survive, while Wyvern's pilot is more likely to die because of her activities
Old 2012-03-15, 04:21   Link #3990
Eeni

Of course that man is somehow related to Treize, Frozen Teardrop couldn't possibly have it any other way! I mean, he already fulfilled the "look 98% like an already existing character in order to be related" factor. All he really needs are the bushy brows in order to look just like His Excellency. Now, why he is tutoring the future Queen of Sanc? I'm assuming that Romafeller sent him now that Yuy has gone rouge with his merry men of outlaws and Cinderella. I hope at least that side of the story could be interesting (but that's probably asking for too much)...

Question: How is it that both twins know Heero? I was under the impression that only Katrina was being tutored by him and is now on the run with him.

I'm beginning to think that if a group of sound fans came together they could write a better script for both the manga and the novel then what is being published.

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 2012-03-15, 12:44   Link #3991
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
I've lost track, but they've faked her death according to that last bit of spoilers that came out. That, and that guy in the picture isn't related to Treize... he's that guy from the Alliance that has a thing for her but can't do anything cuz she's a youngin'. Eric Shergold was the name I believe.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 19:13   Link #3992
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Um, guys, excuse me, but is no one noticing the CAT in the relationship chart. There's a cat in the relationship chart. A cat. In the relationship chart.

Or are people just too desensitised at this point? lol

Waiting for the reveal where Zechs is adopted and Heero is the real brother.

Eeni.... I bet anyone could write something better, even if they used the premise of FT, kept some of the medium insane ideas and added singing girls and albino peacocks.
Heck, I think the neighbour's hamster could write something better if he walked over the keyboard... xD
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-15, 21:51   Link #3993
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
It's the Wyvern's AI lol.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 11:45   Link #3994
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
It's the Wyvern's AI lol.
Oh yeah, I remember something ridiculous like that xD

Still, what on earth is it doing in the relationship chart? It's even weirder than putting the Wyvern on the chart.. which they didn't because they probably don't know what it looks like so they took a cat... because they know what cats look like lol

Jesus, this novel
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 16:17   Link #3995
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Spoiler for Hello Kitty Gundam:

And you thought it was a joke.

Ah, so that's that Shergold guy. Yup, looks like Treize. Original character design is running rampant as usual...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I'm beginning to think that if a group of sound fans came together they could write a better script for both the manga and the novel then what is being published.
FT is no challenge, as SkullFaerie says. Just buy the man a hamster. xD

Though seriously, the first thing I would do is to delete all those obscure relationships. Heero Yuy is not the stepson of Seis Clark (who the crap is Seis Clark anyway), he's not related to Odin Lowe, the man does not look like him but is the blond dude from EZ, like he was for 15 years, Ein and Angelina never existed, making Treize not related to Heero Yuy, who was also not a classmate of Dr. J (whose name is not Jay, wtf >_>) because that guy looks ancient and there were never Peacecraft twins, who were raised separately because Japanese are weird but one single Katrina Peacecraft who's Relena's freaking mom, not some Gundam piloting Xena wannabe (who's supposedly a pacifist ) with an overpowered kitty MS that suddenly vanished before the series and was never mentioned again. At all. And, under absolutely no circumstances, does Doktor S dress in drag. Ever. Or anyone else for that matter. >_>

Hey, this is actually fun. Let's see, what else... Ah, of course. The names. For goodness' sake, don't call a Gundam "Snow White." Likewise, don't call a Gundam pilot "Sleeping Beauty" or "Aurora Princess." Just don't. It's not "cool".
Actually, all the stupid references can go. First and foremost the Robin Hood ones.

Characters: "Let's go to our secret base, "Sherwood Forest!".
Me: "Deeeeep in the foreeest, hiiiiiide awaaay!~"

You know. I can't help it, it's my childhood. And it's driving me insane. Aside from facepalming, I'm also stuck with that earworm all day.

Anyway, I think with just that, FT would already be a lot more bearable for me. It would still be a crackfic but at least the main characters would save face. Especially Treize, the poor guy.

As for writing a better script, you know what? Why not? xD I hereby propose making a FT counterstory. Shouldn't be too hard to come up with something that actually makes sense.

By the way, wasn't there a rumor about Heero Yuy being Aoi's father and therefore Heero's grandpa? Or did I make that up..? Google search didn't give me anything for Heero (politician) and Aoi (love how Google goes "you mean yaoi?").

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2012-03-16 at 17:15.
Old 2012-03-16, 17:12   Link #3996
Eeni

I don't think that anyone cared about the cat simply because it didn't have a lil heart connecting it to Sabrina... but we know that since it was her only companion for the majority of her life, she probably did love that cat (just not in a romantic way of course).

I'm still waiting for the reveal that saids Duo has always been a girl all along and that's the reason this "marriage" (sham) with Hilde didn't work out, thus making it IMPOSSIBLE for Jr. to be in any way related ^_______^

Ya, I do remember something along the lines of Aoi being Heero Politician's daughter. I think it was in one of Deacon's summaries... I remember thinking "She married the asshole who killed her father!? WTF!?!?!!?!?!?"

Old 2012-03-17, 09:48   Link #3997
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I'm still waiting for the reveal that saids Duo has always been a girl all along and that's the reason this "marriage" (sham) with Hilde didn't work out, thus making it IMPOSSIBLE for Jr. to be in any way related ^_______^
if this happen we'll see a lot of angry gundam fans going to sumizawa's house armed with Naval PPC's and Twin Buster Rifles
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 18:47   Link #3998
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

My head... just exploded...

This is... THIS IS...!

SORCIÈRE?????!!!!!!!!!!!! ajkhskhhxijknjnsmjanlklp

Also
Spoiler for Altron Concierge:
Old 2012-03-17, 19:45   Link #3999
Aldaeus

I'll say this now, THAT IS NO WAY IN HELL Doktor S. If it is damn did that guy take some roids or something to look like a dude... Wait... yeah it is, check the eyebrows also hand size is well... looks big for a girl. Not gonna lie... that's a very attractive dude in drag...

Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:37   Link #4000
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
My head... just exploded...

Spoiler for This is... THIS IS...!:

no way that this kazuki clone is doktor s
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing