Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-07, 05:26   Link #21
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
So you started a thread about this anyway
Right on dude!

I Think gaara has the best looking clothes thus it's wierd that a guy with that much hate would ever care about he's looks

Narutos suit is so ugly, can't wait for him to burn it up and get something cool or to become a chuunin so he can get a flack jacket.
I also think sasukes black outfit looked horrible, like a ninja pyjamas

I think Neji should drag his pants down a little or get something that's similar to hiashis clothes.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 08:11   Link #22
Ponko

I think Sasuke's Chuunin exam outfit is the worst. When he stole Lee's clothes, he obviously did not realize that you need to wear something like a belt to break up the flow. He ended up just looking really ugly. Besides, a jump suit works on Lee, it just does not on Sasuke.
Ponko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 09:23   Link #23
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
harhar, (here i am speaking cosplay-wise again) wonder if any body did a cosplay version of sasuke's painted on clothing. Bet it looks good if a chick was wearing that.....eheheheh ^. ^
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 09:56   Link #24
Yoska
フランキー

The shoe design, there isn't much variety at all. Everybody just has plain sandals.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 10:00   Link #25
Dix11

naruto should wear the orange jacket unzipped with his black t-shirt on underneath, that looks cool.

also, when naruto wears that jacket, the zipper is seen between the main body of the jacket and the high collar part, but both the jacket and the collar are fully zipped up...how do u zip it shut without having the zipper all the way up?!
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 10:45   Link #26
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
you guys!, maybe we..(well somebody) outta make a fanart of their could-have-been clothing design. (might bring up a lot of interesting stuff...means New Thread!)
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 14:43   Link #27
muramasa007

ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshefied
Note To ThreadViewers and the ever-so-strong Naruto Fans:

"Now that you like/been like Naruto and watch it rendously over and over again, what made you not love Naruto, huhh? (just making an intro, simmer down you narutardss.. r'lax...^^;..) .hmhmhm.......Maybe the clothing designs that was drawn specifically for that character perhaps? Tell us what character in Naruto you find has the worse, not-feeling-it outfit design."

well for me i have two.

Spoiler:
hey i liked sasuke with the black alternative outfit!!! it wuz cool unlike his original blue and white ones...(now i feel like a loser)

but really who cares wut they wear!!! its not like the kishimoto will listen to u ppl!!! :fingers:
muramasa007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 15:45   Link #28
Mitsukage

I don't get why do they never change their clothings. Ok, maybe they do laundry everyday or something, or have the same outfit x 1000 in their closet, or just basicly, they want to be easily identified by others (and the guidence)... but still, their outfits really bored me after watching 100+ eps of Naruto.

Also, after I had played a Naruto game from PS2 (I forgot the game title since I ain't no gamer), I found out that it's easy to change the outfits of the characters to make them more interesting, in my opinion. The game goes something like, you pick characters and fight each other like a Street Fighter style. In one part of the menu, it allows you to switch clothings of the character you've picked. Now, I remember Naruto has a white colour outfit that looks really darn good (it looks something like the long-vast which the 4th wore).

The Sasuke's black outfit was a good change but I personally didn't like the colour match they did. They could've used dark purple or something to identify his Oro-ness. The best change of outfit I found was the one Gaara has, but both before-and-after looked amazing to me. Rock Lee's outfit looks like a joke to me, but it certainly identify the character itself. I dislike the underwear thing on top of Chouji's head. I also dislike the facial paintings on both Kiba and Kankuro. Speaking Kankuro, his outfit design is really ugly to me, what's with the pajama? They could have make it like the Kakashi style or the basic ninja style since his team is a bunch of cool ninjas to start off with.
Mitsukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 20:15   Link #29
Shintoshi

Kankuro's facepaint / warpaint looks stupid? What? I'll have you know I've painted my face like that when I was in high school! ... course the librarian thought I was in a cult.
Shintoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 22:05   Link #30
Evan
天使我爱你

I like the clothing of Temari,Shino and Gaara. Plain but unique~
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 22:47   Link #31
AznExzztasy

Send a message via AIM to AznExzztasy
does anyone wonder what Akatsuki members wear underneath their cloaks???
the regular cloak itself is pretty damn cool especially when itachi wear it. but i do wonder what he looks like underneath.... and kisame, does he have fins??
AznExzztasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 01:18   Link #32
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznExzztasy
does anyone wonder what Akatsuki members wear underneath their cloaks???
the regular cloak itself is pretty damn cool especially when itachi wear it. but i do wonder what he looks like underneath.... and kisame, does he have fins??
i consulted with kishimoto and he told me that the akatsuki members are actually naked under the cloaks
they do it so that if they need to run away from a strong opponent, they can just take the cloak off and surprise every one by what they wear or do not wear underneath and run away using the surprise created
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 01:23   Link #33
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

nothing could be worse than the ever-so-lame jumpsuit of Naruto. He looks so retarded and slow in that jumpsuit that the reason I'm looking foward to the new chapter of Naruto is in the hope that he will ditch the jumpsuit.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 01:38   Link #34
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

I love Jiraiya's hair but his clothes are.... a bit...... grandpaish and too flashy...
I also hate the damn thing orochimaru and his subordinates wear on their back. the purple knot looking thing.... just not cool.

I am also sick of Naruto's orange jumpsuit. It was cool at first but now... kinda played out. I want to see him in black or red.
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:06   Link #35
Zek
Eyebrows...

Orange is definitely Naruto's style though, it's just the jumpsuit that's really awful. I liked Naruto's clothes in the picture that's been posted around of Team 7 in teenage years; still with his fitting orange color scheme, but a more traditional Japanese looking outfit, sort of like what we see the Sannin wearing in the bell flashback.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 02:43   Link #36
ctown

I actually like everyones outfit VERYONE I LIKE EXCEPT........Itachi. he should like really cool but he has that over size wide hood over him with those lazy sandals on thats the worst
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 23:10   Link #37
Kjell
n00b Member

Send a message via AIM to Kjell
I think Haku had the worst outfit EVER. I mean, just because your body looks like a girls doesn't mean you have to friggin dress like one too! I mean wtfomglol?!?!?
Best outfits, transparent fishnet ^^ (Kurenai, Anko).
Ramen girl has a nice outfit too, if she took off the hat she'd look somewhat like a massagegirl or like she just got out of the shower
Kjell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 08:18   Link #38
Kineas
Standing Alone.

What about the generic Sound nins? They just looked plain.. fat.
Kineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 20:48   Link #39
Mousuke

The best dressed award goes to Neji, Temari, Gaara, and Lee.

The worst outfits are Naruto's horrible orange jumpsuit and this random jounin

wtf is he wearing?!
Mousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 20:59   Link #40
Soluzar

Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
I dislike Konohamaru's headgear, and Naruto's whole outfit. Those things aren't a major detraction from the show, though. I'd also like to see Hinata wearing something a little more fetching once in a while...
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote