AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-15, 22:17   Link #221
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket View Post
Wow, Hypernova! Epic scene by scene comparison. Impressive work!
whoa Don't thank me, I simply found it on other boards
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 22:55   Link #222
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

You know what would be an awesome Strike Witches AMV? One done to the tune of "Diamond Eyes" by Shinedown.

Or even a trailer spoof of the Expendables trailer with images from the anime!

BOOMLAY BOOMLAY BOOM!
Old 2010-07-16, 00:32   Link #223
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for WARNING : MOE:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-07-16 at 08:05. Reason: Great. Another group of panic-mongers on IS.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 00:51   Link #224
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Yay strike witches is back! time for loli / pantsu kingdom!
Old 2010-07-16, 01:47   Link #225
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for WARNING : MOE:
whoa... imageshack sure is fast at removing pics.. I don't remember seeing nudity in your pic, but maybe its just me.
*goes back checking pics* ... phew ... looks like mine are still there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Yay strike witches is back! time for loli / pantsu kingdom!
yes, sir. SW is back. You know I was waiting for this from about 2 yrs?
Only a small correction: "time for loli / no-pantsu kingdom!" sounds better to me.
Old 2010-07-16, 02:07   Link #226
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

one thing is for sure

if your out of ammo use the butt head to do WAAy more damage >_<

i look at it what is the use of magical bullets if the gun was used as a melee weapon >_<

also "crotch kiss"

thats a new word hahaha

also is it me or do you guys find it a bit annoying that they show the animation of the ears and tail to be redundant??

then again IT is the fan service >_< also seeing Sakomoto's WHITE bathing suit brings me me joy to my green minded mind
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 03:45   Link #227
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

oh btw, Is it me or Mio reminds now me of an Otome..
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 04:56   Link #228
Dahak86
Classics never age

yea.. an Otome.. now that you make me think about it... I'm just curious about how they'll make Mio more badass than this... I mean, she already CUT through a neuroi-beam, then she proceeded to SLICE that huge-neuroi in half like butter, oh, and let's not forget how she dodged all those beams and that she landed her first shot without strikers!
all that is left for her is to pierce the heaven..
oh, yea, ye... I think I got it, before series end, she will probably cut down that neuroi cloud/nest we saw at the beginning, while dodging countless thousands of beams from all directions... and cutting down every neuroi that will stand on her way... lol... all of that, obviously, with no apparent problem.
Old 2010-07-16, 04:59   Link #229
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 1

Yeah I know I am late and episode 2 should come soon with GIFs but there will be hell a lot more! With farming I feel like I am going crazy! Well at least it the least I could do for you all! They are here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...de-1-gifs.html tell me what you think of them. Good start except I found it a bit a repeat the bear healing just like in first season Miyafuji healing Michiko......2 things.......One.....Yamato HECK YEAH!=>

and 2......cutest Francesca avatar I ever did=>

with the full version here: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/e6f62385.gif
that's all since I am tired.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 05:12   Link #230
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
yea.. an Otome.. now that you make me think about it... I'm just curious about how they'll make Mio more badass than this... I mean, she already CUT through a neuroi-beam, then she proceeded to SLICE that huge-neuroi in half like butter, oh, and let's not forget how she dodged all those beams and that she landed her first shot without strikers!
oh, yea, ye... I think I got it, before series end, she will probably cut down that neuroi cloud/nest we saw at the beginning, while dodging countless thousands of beams from all directions... and cutting down every neuroi that will stand on her way... lol... all of that, obviously, with no apparent problem.
Or maybe next time we know it.. some Air Infantry girl will do an Unlimited Yar Works or maybe something like Gates of Babyl'owned.. Lol hahaha...

seriously though.. I hope the Neuroi would somehow evolve and employ surprising tactics next time.. something that would really put the witches in a pinch..

Though i wonder how.. all that they've been doing were beam spams anyway..

They should stop attacking in big bad warship styles & start deploying those Infantry Girl clone versions of neuroi... that way, the witches would HAVE to learn how to dogfight

So far all the dogfight they have done is when the girls are training.. ^

oh, I've forgot when Yoshika fought the Warlock in the previous season.. ^^;
Old 2010-07-16, 05:37   Link #231
Dahak86
Classics never age

Yea, witches in a pinch! I wanna see that too.
let's just hope those baka-neuroi will undergo some sort of evolution, and will stop (or at least decrease) their random beam-spamming (most of the time they miss the target, lolz), so we will finally be able to enjoy some crazy-good dogfight, plus tactics and witches in a pinch!
but dunno dude, chances all of that will happen are not good apparently. all we can do is wait and cross fingers.
Old 2010-07-16, 06:07   Link #232
Solafighter
Hige

Witches in a pinch..

Spoiler for ref-picture:

Its time for FW-200.

I hope we´ll see Galland.

The talk from before about the emblems of each witch, i just snapshot all of them from FullHD raw. If someone feels like to make a clean version, here ya go.
On some, i had perfect timing, cause the credits dissappear for a couple of seconds.

Spoiler for many big screenshots:
Old 2010-07-16, 06:56   Link #233
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

Oh, those emblems. I knew there was something I wanted to work on. I already screeny-ed the HD caps, just... some weird reason why I can't just fire up photoshop

Quote:
Hey, Miyafuji is the star of the show, if someone gonna be bringing down the house, it's going to be her it's real simple, see, all she has to do is discharge her Striker unit and drop it onto the hive, then... oh wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
seriously though.. I hope the Neuroi would somehow evolve and employ surprising tactics next time.. something that would really put the witches in a pinch..

Though i wonder how.. all that they've been doing were beam spams anyway..

They should stop attacking in big bad warship styles & start deploying those Infantry Girl clone versions of neuroi... that way, the witches would HAVE to learn how to dogfight
Actually, we've already seen the first stage of their "evolution": fast- regeneration. Legend foretells that the smaller they are, the faster they regen, so I believe a fast-regenerating Infantry Girl = one tough opponent

Quote:
Yea, witches in a pinch! I wanna see that too.
You mean you want to see them in a pinch, resulting in them having their clothes ripped apart Ikkitousen-style, right? Tell me I know you that well...

Quote:
let's just hope those baka-neuroi will undergo some sort of evolution, and will stop (or at least decrease) their random beam-spamming (most of the time they miss the target, lolz)
They don't really miss that much, it's just them witches always putting up shields

Next stage of evolution should be shield-shattering beams. How's that for serious new tactics
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 08:06   Link #234
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I re-ULed the image.....I didn't know that the Tea Party baggers and Sarah Palin were in control of IS.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 08:09   Link #235
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
then her striker will malfunction and miyafuji will save here with a kissing scene and every boy in here would have a nose bleed hahahah
Old 2010-07-16, 09:14   Link #236
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, thanks for the link, bud. Really amazes me

First pantsutron and now Minnatron? Might as well prepare those Shirleytron, Sanyatron, Lucchinitron etc
sanyatron O.O cna i take that name ;P jkjk ;/ yay for more sanya in epi 2 ;D
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 09:21   Link #237
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

is there a miotron???or miyatron??
Old 2010-07-16, 09:30   Link #238
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

phone post

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
then her striker will malfunction and miyafuji will save here with a kissing scene and every boy in here would have a nose bleed hahahah
You just made Perrine-chan vewy, vewy angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyaChan View Post
sanyatron O.O cna i take that name ;P jkjk ;/ yay for more sanya in epi 2 ;D
You... already have one?

Oh well, as the true Sanya-chan fan, I bestow upon you the title of "Sanya-fan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
is there a miotron???or miyatron??
There's an "every-witch"tron. Including the 504 squad, novel girls, etc...

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 09:56   Link #239
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

I bit of digging older posts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Somehow, I prefer the topmost panorama... clothing-wise >_>

But their crotches & bums could still be seen anyway once their airborne..
Old 2010-07-16, 10:01   Link #240
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
You just made Perrine-chan vewy, vewy angry
then she thinks about it miya fuji is nto a bad cook HECk she can be a good housewif while sakomoto and perinne do the Hard ball jobs >_<

OMG a threesome WEEE

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume