Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-06-18, 14:14   Link #61
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Now that is an old joke.
Shiver me timbers! I seriously didn't expect anybody to catch my drift.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:15   Link #62
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
She's smart enough to execute this very difficult task. If Sasuke will have a Susano like Madara's and then Naruto goes full kyuubi mode then mountains cut in half will fall from the sky, huge thunders will break the ground, huge chakra balls will fly left and right
ya and if the fight keeps moving here and there, when the fights stops they might see that they destroyed the very village over which they were fighting, it can be such a funny scene
Old 2012-06-18, 14:30   Link #63
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
What else would she be doing?
I hoping for "Punch Sasuke out".
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:47   Link #64
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
ya and if the fight keeps moving here and there, when the fights stops they might see that they destroyed the very village over which they were fighting, it can be such a funny scene
There's only one thing that i hope won't happen, because of it's lameness: Sakura thinking she can stop these two guys killing each other by running into the battle and then Sasuke using her as a hostage to try to kill Naruto.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 15:06   Link #65
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
There's only one thing that i hope won't happen, because of it's lameness: Sakura thinking she can stop these two guys killing each other by running into the battle and then Sasuke using her as a hostage to try to kill Naruto.
he he he and when Sasuke takes her as hostage Naruto will say "you bitch i was winning, hello i am the hero of this show, hey Sasuke go ahead kill her, she is useless anyway ...and she is flat-chested"......lol

well come to think of it sakura would probably just sit back and enjoy the show, because now she believes in naruto
Old 2012-06-19, 20:27   Link #66
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

BTW I forget if it was ever explained why Orochimaru's edo tensei of Harashima wasn't as strong as he apparently was? Considering the hype here, Sandaime should've probably been wrecked really fast in a fight against him.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 21:12   Link #67
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

From the story perspective Orochimaru wasn't trying to kill the 3rd quickly, he was only playing around so he could enjoy the pain caused to Hiruzen.

The real reason is simply power inflation though.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 23:09   Link #68
strategos

Quote:
It is true that if the root anbu killed his clan then Sasuke's hate would be lesser. But even then he would seek revenge, and my point was that it's not any more "evil" as what the villages were doing to each other every day, given that Sasuke doesn't want to kill all civilians too. In that case Sasuke would probably be less insane about his revenge and want to kill only these leaders and their soldiers who were actually involved in the massacre, and also tell the world what happened and why is he doing what he is doing. But Kishimoto didn't want a story where Konoha is openly blamed for this massacre, just like he didn't want Naruto to become a real revolutionary who does kill Danzou to make a better place of Konoha. What made Sasuke's revenge "evil" are Itachi's and Tobi's actions, they drove Sasuke to this state of the mind which the author calls "darkness". In the case of Naruto and Sasuke Kishimoto dumbs down the story to good vs evil, anything that Naruto does now is cleary good and anything that Sasuke does is evil, and i think that it is the reason why these two often act in a very stupid way, Sasuke was dumbed down so much that people complain about his every action. The most recent complaints we could read is where is Sasuke's evil madness in the recent chapters.
I agree

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 00:05   Link #69
james0246

I've opened the Chapter 590 thread. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion