AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-09-20, 14:43   Link #1461
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
i just read your summary, i gotta said i didn't expect satsuki and Rio relationship yo start that good, they are already flirting, Rio and liselotte started her relationship much colder and profesional, satsuki is truly a strong rival.
Well Miharu and Lisselotte detected the sudden shift in Satsuki´s personality instantly and Charlotte didn´t miss the clues either, hell, Satsuki seems so interested in Rio she´s not bothering into putting an act as she does with rest of the nobles and royalty.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 02:58   Link #1462
Snowbold

I guess this is a question for our resident expert, Jagt, but have Miharu and Satsuki had an honest conversation about saying that they are both in love with Haruto?
Note: I know that Satsuki hasn't fully admitted to it yet, but has Miharu then at least teased or confronted this budding love yet?
Since Lieselotte will become front and center soon, that means Galark kingdom and Satsuki could possibly be present.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 08:20   Link #1463
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
I guess this is a question for our resident expert, Jagt, but have Miharu and Satsuki had an honest conversation about saying that they are both in love with Haruto?
Note: I know that Satsuki hasn't fully admitted to it yet, but has Miharu then at least teased or confronted this budding love yet?
Since Lieselotte will become front and center soon, that means Galark kingdom and Satsuki could possibly be present.
No, they didn't.

In the WN, arc 9,chapter 184-189, after taking Flora back to Rodania Rio goes with Cristina and her to Galarc for explaining François about Flora's disappearance, Silvie's treason and Renji's existence, if we look at the WN right now we are in the chapter 154, Lucius' death, one would think that there's still at least two books until Rio goes back to Galarc but the LN and WN are going through completely different routes, Lizelotte doesn't appear at all either until the chapter 184 but she seems to be one of the centers of the action in the next book, so knowing if Satsuki will appear sooner than expected or not is impossible for me.
Old 2019-09-21, 09:21   Link #1464
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Jagt said before that after Takatrash's disaster, Rio and Miharu are 90% lovers, 10% not. Rio simply postponed the love talks until after he fulfills his revenge.
In the Vols that he has been out, there are illustrations of Miharu being embarrassed right? I think jagt mentioned her being teased by the girls in the house?

Still, by jagt's summaries, there is nothing remotely close to 2 girls talking about how they love the same guy.
Which makes me wondrr if the first ones will be Aishia with pretty much anyone, Miharu and Celia, Christina and Flora, and idk why I feel Miharu and Liselotte is another possibility.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 09:22   Link #1465
Roberto1

i think satsuki is not in love yet, just give her time and she would eventually fall for Rio, they just need to spend more time the 2 alone for that to happen, but when it eventually happens, i don't think satsuki would have the courage to tell miharu, " i fell for the same man you love" she is probably going to hide it.
Old 2019-09-21, 10:13   Link #1466
haseo0408

Quote:
i think satsuki is not in love yet, just give her time and she would eventually fall for Rio, they just need to spend more time the 2 alone for that to happen, but when it eventually happens, i don't think satsuki would have the courage to tell miharu, " i fell for the same man you love" she is probably going to hide it.
Satsuki was very good friends with Miharu back on Earth and now that she´s one of the very few people she trusts in this new world I don´t she´ll willing admit she has fallen for Rio. Though I do think she has romantic feelings for him but not at the same level of Miharu, Celia, and Aishia.
Old 2019-09-21, 10:33   Link #1467
silenceblade

Could Reis' swords be something similar to the heroes' divine regime? Reis has shown the ability to teleport them to him and store them inside him. The swords themselves can only be used by a select few. I wouldn't be surprise when they are in the hands of their true owners they could transform or something.

The only thing I know about the divine regime is that their existence is similar to that of a spirit. They appear to have some sort of ability to 'awaken' the owner. It is unknown why they can only be used by their selected heroes or even why they chose them.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-21, 11:29   Link #1468
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Satsuki was very good friends with Miharu back on Earth and now that she´s one of the very few people she trusts in this new world I don´t she´ll willing admit she has fallen for Rio. Though I do think she has romantic feelings for him but not at the same level of Miharu, Celia, and Aishia.
i don't think she is in love yet, since they meet recently, though she clearly has a positive evaluation of him, since he is strong, brave, kind etc, i guess he is her type.
Old 2019-09-21, 11:37   Link #1469
haseo0408

Quote:
i don't think she is in love yet, since they meet recently, though she clearly has a positive evaluation of him, since he is strong, brave, kind etc, i guess he is her type.
Well, according to spoilers Princess Charlotte is more than convinced that Satsuki has feelings for Rio, considering she acts cold to pretty everyone outside Rio and Miharu she might have a point, still, I think she´s at the point one more push will make fall for him completely, we'll have to wait and see.
Old 2019-09-21, 19:23   Link #1470
Denker

We are running in circles here.
Satsuki clearly had to grow up dealing with powerful and/or attractive people, hence she dealt well with guys like Rui.

Rio and Takatrash have been the only 2 males in her inner circle of friends, both because of Miharu, and one of them is getting a lower and lower evaluation, while the other one's getting higher.

Rio can easily get her to be at least interested in him as someone of the opposite sex for the sole fact that he is the only good man around her (that she allows close to her to begin with)
She already had a small dating pool to begin with, since she grew up as almost a perfect ojou-sama (her dad is rich, she has great grades and physically outstanding too) and now she is also a Hero.

Not that many outstanding candidates for her.
Old 2019-09-21, 19:52   Link #1471
Roberto1

@jagt

can you tell me a bit more about the scene when satsuki saids to Haruto that he is her hero?
i am interested in Haruto's reaction and why did satsuko say that.
Old 2019-09-22, 06:05   Link #1472
jagt

Quote:
@jagt

can you tell me a bit more about the scene when satsuki saids to Haruto that he is her hero?
i am interested in Haruto's reaction and why did satsuko say that.
I think you mean this moment.

Spoiler for volume 10:
Old 2019-09-22, 08:39   Link #1473
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
I think you mean this moment.

Spoiler for volume 10:
Thanks man
so what about charlotte brother? he is not bothering satsuki too much? it seems he likes her
Old 2019-09-22, 08:59   Link #1474
jagt

Quote:
Thanks man
so what about charlotte brother? he is not bothering satsuki too much? it seems he likes her
François just told him after giving Rio his peerage that if he wasn't happy about it he should have court Satsuki better instead of being seduced he himself and after that his name wasn't said anymore.
Old 2019-09-22, 09:38   Link #1475
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
François just told him after giving Rio his peerage that if he wasn't happy about it he should have court Satsuki better instead of being seduced he himself and after that his name wasn't said anymore.
then i guess he is a better loser than takatrash or hiroaki, those 2 bastards just can't accept miharu and liselotte are not interested in them
Old 2019-09-22, 11:03   Link #1476
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

well i can say rio also loser if come to a girl......if not i believe miharu have a ring in her finger already
Old 2019-09-22, 13:42   Link #1477
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
well i can say rio also loser if come to a girl......if not i believe miharu have a ring in her finger already
Aishia did say to Miharu that Rio is coward but the key difference between him and Hiroaki and Takahisa is that Rio learns from his mistakes and tries to do the right thing; he truly cares about the girls around him, where Takahisa and Hiroaki is more about possession than love, Takahisa sees Miharu as rightfully his because he was one of the few boys she could talk to normally and Hiroaki sees women as a price.
Old 2019-09-22, 15:49   Link #1478
silenceblade

It is hard to say what kind of personality Rio had. He is driven by revenge, yet help anyone in trouble. The WN version of him is easier to understand since his Haruto personality is in control.

Because there are so many contradiction within him it is hard to understand his true self. Revenge, weakness, love, strength it is all a part of him.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-22, 16:29   Link #1479
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
It is hard to say what kind of personality Rio had. He is driven by revenge, yet help anyone in trouble. The WN version of him is easier to understand since his Haruto personality is in control.

Because there are so many contradiction within him it is hard to understand his true self. Revenge, weakness, love, strength it is all a part of him.
That was a really good coment, you are right.
Old 2019-09-22, 22:47   Link #1480
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post

I don't know, he seems simple enough from what I get.

-Rio is consumed by revenge
-Gets a new perspective/morality influenced by Haruto's memories.
-He decides to not be consumed by revenge, as its ugly and unsightly, as he calls it.
-Finds out that this anger will always be deep within him, so decides to satiate it.
-Because of his perspective/morality, he is still capable of loving and helping.
-Thinks he doesn't deserve said happiness/help back from everyone (especially Miharu), for both having this feeling and trying to satiate it.

So all of this is a summary of his inner contradictions: revenge, weakness, love, strength.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai