AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2005-12-20, 15:30   Link #21
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
The gropers formed a Brotherhood!? That sounds more weird than creepy. Either way, it's so nice to know that some perverts are organized and honest enough to form an organization about feeling women up.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 16:47   Link #22
Circular Logic
土は幻に
*Fansubber

Hahahahahahahahaha... Wow...that's interesting... If I were a woman, I'd keep away from trains
Circular Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 16:54   Link #23
SirHellsing420

"The Groper’s Brotherhood"?.... "Image clubs"?...

Dude that is so wrong on so many levels... O__o;;
SirHellsing420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 17:01   Link #24
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I was aware of the groping problem in japan, but I didn't expect it to get worse. So now that there are women only cars, and no groping signs in the subways, the gropers have banded together to discuss tactics? heh heh The only way this could be any better is if that buddhist priest happens to be named Miroku.

One question though, if htere was actually shame associated with groping women in subways, why has it become so prevelent? One would think the shame factor would keep it from getting completely out of hand.
Old 2005-12-20, 18:00   Link #25
ramune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
One question though, if htere was actually shame associated with groping women in subways, why has it become so prevelent? One would think the shame factor would keep it from getting completely out of hand.
Maybe it's the excitement they get from the risk of getting caught. A lot of people do illegal stuff, such as shoplifting, because of this. But I can't believe they actually see groping like a competitive sport...
ramune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 20:51   Link #26
maetelx
Banned

Send a message via MSN to maetelx
the info was taken from the net

Quote:
Originally Posted by 音楽は死んだ
Holy hell 0__o Where did you find all that info?
I knew about some pervs coping feels on crowded trains, but never knew they had orginized and even had clubs catering to the fetish in such an extreme way.
maetelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 09:42   Link #27
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
While not exactly silly, it is still germane to the current subject.

Japan 'groper' dies after fleeing
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 10:05   Link #28
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramune
Maybe it's the excitement they get from the risk of getting caught. A lot of people do illegal stuff, such as shoplifting, because of this. But I can't believe they actually see groping like a competitive sport...
Exactly. It's one of the malaises that happens everyday in commuting, but no one gives a shit because people have other issues to worry about. But when a girl is brave enough to scream "chikan!" people will jump at the perpetrator.

But then again, our laws tend to be so weird that the fine for groping is only 50,000 yen (approx. USD$500), so men who do get caught just pays the damn fine and get let off.

This is a country who laws are full of political bullshit and red-tape in which a rapist who destroyed a child's future gets a sentence of only three years, probably let off in two for "good behavior," whereas another rapist with the same crime gets handed down the death sentence with no chance of parole.
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 10:12   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request

japan is just a messed up place it seems parents have "pleasure" their children to get their minds back to studying, all the school girls seem like prostitutes and every guy over there is a pervert.

The worlds jus plain messed up anyway .. lol
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 18:59   Link #30
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
While not exactly silly, it is still germane to the current subject.

Japan 'groper' dies after fleeing
This is what happens when too many nerds watch "Densha Otoko".
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 01:25   Link #31
piccahoe
Pain & Determination

^wow somebody feels high about themself (-_-)

*edit* sorry, It just pisses me off when somebody thinks they're higher then somebody.

Last edited by piccahoe; 2005-12-22 at 02:27.
piccahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 01:45   Link #32
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
This is what happens when too many nerds watch "Densha Otoko".
Hehe. Well the Japanese do seem to have a higher libido then the rest of the world. I wonder if any other countries have 2000 groping incident a year in their subway.
Old 2005-12-22, 11:42   Link #33
SlugZilla
woofles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Hehe. Well the Japanese do seem to have a higher libido then the rest of the world. I wonder if any other countries have 2000 groping incident a year in their subway.
It's cause nobody recognizes the problem, it's the gropees who never scream when they're groped. The gropers understand this submissive mentality of their gropees, so they willingly take advantage of it.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 11:58   Link #34
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I used to be a groper back in my school days. We used to play this game called "Nervous" it basically entailed of a girl and a boy taking turns to feel each other up until one screams "NERVOUS!" Then the shenanigans would stop and we'd have a right good laugh. Of course, I hardly ever said the word and once or twice, I almost ended up getting a fully-fledged handjob during lesson.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 12:11   Link #35
Fox Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
Its true. A man, who spoke online to this girl found out that it was actually his mother.

Full story here:
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/ne...414040002.html

It was kinda funny, see kids. This is what happens when you chat with people you dont know online.

Still this cracks me up.
Hah, i'd be real funny if she was cheating on her husband on her son XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
I used to be a groper back in my school days. We used to play this game called "Nervous" it basically entailed of a girl and a boy taking turns to feel each other up until one screams "NERVOUS!" Then the shenanigans would stop and we'd have a right good laugh. Of course, I hardly ever said the word and once or twice, I almost ended up getting a fully-fledged handjob during lesson.
, ohh nice game.
Fox Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 17:20   Link #36
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccahoe
^wow somebody feels high about themself (-_-)

*edit* sorry, It just pisses me off when somebody thinks they're higher then somebody.
Huh?... I was only making a joke...
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 17:35   Link #37
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Hehe. Well the Japanese do seem to have a higher libido then the rest of the world.
According to some statistics I read a few years ago (that I wouldn't take seriously; I don't remember exactly where I read them, but I think it was probably a tabloid... I don't read tabloids in general, but this was for a school project), Japan was at the bottom of the list for "how often married couples have sex in a year" while America was at the top. The number they gave Japan was something around low- to mid-200's. I don't remember what America received, though, but it was under 400. Keep in mind that there are 365 days in the year

If there's any truth in those statistics, it'd make for a very interesting social analysis project. Contrast the sexually repressive America (Puritan values) with a nation like Japan, and find out why it is that they have more fetishes and less sex. (Or maybe some of the fetishes are so warped that it gets in the way of sex? Who knows.)
Old 2005-12-22, 18:00   Link #38
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I read a similar list with Japan at the bottom. Not really sure where, but I think the Greeks were at the top of the list.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 18:12   Link #39
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem
According to some statistics I read a few years ago (that I wouldn't take seriously; I don't remember exactly where I read them, but I think it was probably a tabloid... I don't read tabloids in general, but this was for a school project), Japan was at the bottom of the list for "how often married couples have sex in a year" while America was at the top.
According to the Durex Survey (2001):
  • Americans appear to have the most sex at 132 times a year, with the Russians close behind at 122 times a year, the French at 121, and the Greeks at 115.
  • The countries with the lowest frequency of sex are Japan (37 times per), Malaysia (62) and China (69).
  • Couples living together report having sex 146 times per year.
  • Married couples make love 98 times per year.

According to the 2003 Durex Sruvey:
  • Eastern Europeans (Hungarians, Bulgarians, and Russians) are the most sexually active (150).
  • Americans were low on the frequency list in 2003 at 118 times per year.
  • The three countries with the lowest sexual frequency were Sweden (102), Maylasia (100), and Singapore (96).

It should also be noted that 48% of women admitted to faking an orgasm. (Sorry guys. Work on your control.)

--> http://marriage.about.com/cs/sexuals...statistics.htm
--> http://www.durex.com/cm/GSS2004Resul...intMenuOpen=10 (Durex.com)
--> http://www.durex.com/cm/gss2005results.asp (2005 Survey Results)
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 19:01   Link #40
piccahoe
Pain & Determination

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Huh?... I was only making a joke...
oops, sorry! *piccahoe feels stupid*
piccahoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor