AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-17, 20:51   Link #981
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Haven't really considered it, but it does sound interesting from what you said . Do you have more luck getting Kayochin there? lol I've also read a bit about the medley event. Glad to see the golds have another use and it looks like fun indeed.

Probably will try it sometime. While I'm a bit reluctant to start over again, my main problem is that I don't have many free space on my phone right now.
I can relate to that last bit . I really had to gut the phone a bit for that previous huge update .

At least on the positive the good stuff will make it's way here eventually. For now I'll just enjoy assembling an increasingly improved team.
Old 2015-02-18, 01:39   Link #982
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I've been saying that I'll saving my FP for the new R sets coming to EN version, but then when I did the daily free scout, I got the new Jennifer and daaamn she's so cute I had to spent some of my LP to idolize her. Almost make me want to stock her like I did with Rebecca

Seriously these N girls should have their own spin-off, manga or anime. Or at least give them VA, better stat, and/or Skill here so they still viable for Hard and EX. Most of them are cuter than some of Muse for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
*sigh* ended up not ranking. I think if I played the event song one more time I would've made it. Now I gotta wait a year before she comes to EN...
My condolensces

It's kinda annoying on icon event we have to manually see our rank instead the system showing it for us like on score matches so we can't be sure how we fare. Sure it only took several seconds for us to see the rank page, but still... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Here it comes! The Maki-chan setsubun event!!! And it's gonna be pretty sweet for me that it's gonna start before I level!
Good for you, I levelled up a day before the event started. Usually I levelled up twice during event, one of the reason I can fare decent without spending LG, but I think I can only get once during this event if I don't use any LG

Quote:
speaking of getting into T2, do you guys always do it for every event? or is it only for certain characters that you guys want?
If it is the former, where did you guys get all of the LGs? considering it's very difficult to pile up at the higher ranks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Simple really, we just hoarded them. (like ridiculous kinds of hoarding) We don't T2 all the events anyway, so at least we try to get as much LG as possible without consuming an LG ourselves.

For me, I've been here since Day 1 of the EN, so yeah, I have stocks of S-S-S songs that gave me loveca, as well as all those "thank you" and "I'm sorry" bribes by KLab.
Quote:
The way I always have a bunch of gems is that I just don't spend gems that often. I don't usually go T2 for events unless it's a card I really like, and even then, it usually takes about 10 gems(?) You can get that many from FCing and S-ranking two expert songs. Max bonding N cards as well as FCing hard songs also net you a good amount of gems. Plus, I don't always draw for more cards. I make sure to only do 50 gem draws if I really want one of the new cards that are shown there.
Pretty much like they said, I save a lot of them. Currently have about 140, not counting more than 10 reward ones I haven't collected yet

I never do any draw unless there's new Nozomi card I want, and that card had to be SR because I know I'm not really a lucky person so I better betting on 20% chance of getting one instead 1%. Had to missed the Pure UR Nozomi because I know I just can't get two of them to have gypsy boobies her idolized

The same when it comes to event, on which I haven't spent any if it wasn't Nozomi event. Though having said that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Everyone, Maki event might not be that bloody after all. Klab expanded the tier again even with the really low turn-out for the Rin event.
Quote:
Also T2 cutoffs has increased it's now 2.5k well even without the increase I'll be getting T2 for Maki-chan!
... NOW I'm really considering to spend some to get to T2 for oni Maki

Hopefully I can get it with only 15 LGs
Old 2015-02-18, 15:28   Link #983
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Well I think I've improved since the Nozomi event...
Images
Progress on Natsu owaranai de
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also I had some friend slots open from recent ranks, so I sent requests to some of you from AS .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 16:14   Link #984
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Haven't really considered it, but it does sound interesting from what you said . Do you have more luck getting Kayochin there? lol I've also read a bit about the medley event. Glad to see the golds have another use and it looks like fun indeed.

Probably will try it sometime. While I'm a bit reluctant to start over again, my main problem is that I don't have many free space on my phone right now.
Here are my Hanayo cards from the EN version:
Spoiler for EN:

Spoiler for JP:

I actually got less valuable Hanayo in the JP version ;_; But god help me I still want to hug that adorable girl. Those rares are exclusive to the JP version.
Old 2015-02-18, 16:47   Link #985
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

ppl you are 2good4me first day 25 k points 1 place , entering in the morning 40 k damn are you machines
Old 2015-02-18, 17:20   Link #986
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Seriously these N girls should have their own spin-off, manga or anime. Or at least give them VA, better stat, and/or Skill here so they still viable for Hard and EX. Most of them are cuter than some of Muse for me
I definitely agree with that statement. When you get their introductions, some of them actually reveal that they are friends with some of the other N girls. Hence, it would be neat to expand on those characters a little bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaDe In NighT View Post
ppl you are 2good4me first day 25 k points 1 place, entering in the morning 40 k damn are you machines
Most of them are committed to getting those rare cards (meanwhile, while I'd like to get it, I also have to keep in mind that I have a life outside of the game that includes work).
Old 2015-02-18, 17:56   Link #987
Bila
*Graphic Designer

One day i will try to get the event card at the first day, maybe on the Beach Nico Score Match, since i will probably be at a good level by then.
But yeah, i doubt that i will be able to get up, since most of the events starts 6am/7am here.

Meanwhile, i'm just going at my slow pace at Maki's event because even if i'm aiming for T2, Neptunia just keeping getting on my way
Old 2015-02-18, 19:29   Link #988
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I can relate to that last bit . I really had to gut the phone a bit for that previous huge update .

At least on the positive the good stuff will make it's way here eventually. For now I'll just enjoy assembling an increasingly improved team.
Yeah, before I know it the game already took around 537MB in mine
Yup, I'm doing that too. Don't really have anything to hunt for currently, so mostly I'm entering the event to train my fingers too.

Quote:
I've been saying that I'll saving my FP for the new R sets coming to EN version, but then when I did the daily free scout, I got the new Jennifer and daaamn she's so cute I had to spent some of my LP to idolize her. Almost make me want to stock her like I did with Rebecca

The new Hitomi Shiiga of this event is even more surprising
Spoiler:

and no... giving the N girls some voices will make the size of the game even more bloated I agree about the stats, though. Making them a bit comparable to the Rs but still without any skills wouldn't hurt IMO.

Quote:
I never do any draw unless there's new Nozomi card I want, and that card had to be SR because I know I'm not really a lucky person so I better betting on 20% chance of getting one instead 1%. Had to missed the Pure UR Nozomi because I know I just can't get two of them to have gypsy boobies her idolized
I see, so you guys are really only aiming for certain events then. Spending around 10-20 gems do sound like a good deal for getting 2 identical SRs.
The pure UR Nozomi is my main team leader actually I got her from single scouting and it was pure luck of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Well I think I've improved since the Nozomi event...
Looking good. The hard version is like what MartianMage said, a bit tricky on the hold release. Maybe you can try an "image training" by watching it in Youtube. I think you should have better chance on this song since it's slower than Binetsu kara Mistery.
I also did a sneak peek of the upcoming EX version, and God it's all the circular patterns I hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Here are my Hanayo cards from the EN version:

I actually got less valuable Hanayo in the JP version ;_; But god help me I still want to hug that adorable girl. Those rares are exclusive to the JP version.
I see... but it's amazing that you also got 2 pure and 1 cool in the JP version. So the JP version has 2 new set or Rares, then? might be a while to complete all the set. But that's good. since we won't complain as much as here when we're getting R cards.
Totally agree about the hugging thingy. Well, my avatar should explain everything, hahah.

Mine is only this one aside from the winter event:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-02-18, 20:18   Link #989
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see... but it's amazing that you also got 2 pure and 1 cool in the JP version. So the JP version has 2 new set or Rares, then? might be a while to complete all the set. But that's good. since we won't complain as much as here when we're getting R cards.
Totally agree about the hugging thingy. Well, my avatar should explain everything, hahah.

Mine is only this one aside from the winter event:
Spoiler:
It's not just R sets that are exclusive at the moment, the JP version is exactly a year ahead, so it has exclusive everything. There are some cards in here that are so adorable I can never ever leave the JP version again.
Spoiler for KLab pls:

There's literally twice as many cards in the JP version right now, and I'm dying to collect them.

And DO NOT get me started on my Hanayo wishlist. Good god my poor heart is exploding.
Spoiler for #marrymehanayo:

It's seriously dangerous for my heart.

Oh and I'm totally gonna be swapping my iPad Air for the next model up this weekend, do I just need to grab the transfer codes and move them to the new unit? Do I have to install the app and transfer the data before wiping my old iPad? It's kinda new to me. :3
Old 2015-02-18, 20:32   Link #990
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's not just R sets that are exclusive at the moment, the JP version is exactly a year ahead, so it has exclusive everything. There are some cards in here that are so adorable I can never ever leave the JP version again.

There's literally twice as many cards in the JP version right now, and I'm dying to collect them.

And DO NOT get me started on my Hanayo wishlist. Good god my poor heart is exploding.
It's seriously dangerous for my heart.

Oh and I'm totally gonna be swapping my iPad Air for the next model up this weekend, do I just need to grab the transfer codes and move them to the new unit? Do I have to install the app and transfer the data before wiping my old iPad? It's kinda new to me. :3
Well, the cards are intriguing but the same problem still lingers: how to get them by "exclusive" are they strictly for JP only or will they get carried to other versions too someday?
Hahah, you know... I'm really glad to see that I find a fellow Hanayo fanboy here who sharse the same enthusiast. She'll definitely make a great wife.
Okay, let's stop here! lest we annoy the others.

Yeah, you just need to write down the transfer code (click "issue") and then in your new device, just enter it. The app will restart and all of your progress are intact. You don't need to transfer before wiping the data on the old device first IMO, but probably it's safer to do so. I checked my brother's phone once I transferred mine and the app detects code usage and asks whether to start as a new account.

The code is good for 1 time use only so it'll expire once transferred and we need to issue another if we want to switch devices again. That said, I think it's also better to issue the code and write it down and save it even if we don't plan to switch soon. Well, just in case we lost our current device or something like that...

Some of the components need to be redownloaded though... like the main and side stories, the B-side songs, event songs, etc. the setting needs to be personalized again IIRC (the timing window, volume controls, popup effect, etc.)

Since you're moving to a same-OS device, everything should be fine. It is said that if we move into another OS (android to iOS or vice versa), all of the love gems must be spent prior to the transfer, otherwise it'll give an error.

Last edited by Ryonea; 2015-02-18 at 21:18.
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 22:06   Link #991
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Well, the cards are intriguing but the same problem still lingers: how to get them by "exclusive" are they strictly for JP only or will they get carried to other versions too someday?
Well I checked the update log for EN vs JP, we're literally a year behind JP and doesn't seem to plan to bridge the gap currently, but just leave it at 1 year gap and release stuff in order of dates for releases in the JP one. (You can predict EN events, and new card releases from this it appears).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 23:18   Link #992
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hahah, you know... I'm really glad to see that I find a fellow Hanayo fanboy here who sharse the same enthusiast. She'll definitely make a great wife.
Okay, let's stop here! lest we annoy the others.

Yeah, you just need to write down the transfer code (click "issue") and then in your new device, just enter it. The app will restart and all of your progress are intact. You don't need to transfer before wiping the data on the old device first IMO, but probably it's safer to do so. I checked my brother's phone once I transferred mine and the app detects code usage and asks whether to start as a new account.

The code is good for 1 time use only so it'll expire once transferred and we need to issue another if we want to switch devices again. That said, I think it's also better to issue the code and write it down and save it even if we don't plan to switch soon. Well, just in case we lost our current device or something like that...

Some of the components need to be redownloaded though... like the main and side stories, the B-side songs, event songs, etc. the setting needs to be personalized again IIRC (the timing window, volume controls, popup effect, etc.)

Since you're moving to a same-OS device, everything should be fine. It is said that if we move into another OS (android to iOS or vice versa), all of the love gems must be spent prior to the transfer, otherwise it'll give an error.
Oh fine, I'll indulge the majority for once. BUT ONLY ONCE. In exchange you better come up with a prime method for battling over Kayochin.

I will say that you hit 50 loveca in the JP version so much quicker because there's an access to many more songs/rewards, some exclusive giveaways and more idolization opportunities. Medley events make earning loveca a bit easier too.

Thanks for the info, I reissued my codes and wrote them down. I'll just be taking the iPad to the Apple Store on the weekend, erasing it and selling it back to Apple, then getting my new one. Hopefully this means the transfer goes okay. God forbid I lose everything I've done to this point.
Old 2015-02-19, 03:13   Link #993
night_sentinel

Quote:
Well I checked the update log for EN vs JP, we're literally a year behind JP and doesn't seem to plan to bridge the gap currently, but just leave it at 1 year gap and release stuff in order of dates for releases in the JP one. (You can predict EN events, and new card releases from this it appears).
Speaking of JP version, a friend of mine said that they are introducing something like "Skilled" Mode in the upcoming Nozomi event. Apparently that mode will consist of 11 star songs and a random EX.

To be honest, I'm glad that EN is a year behind JP. It allows me to do past events and I know the game schedule so I can plan my loveca spending accordingly. That and I don't have enough gold for medley and my healer team isn't complete thus, I can't survive 11 rank song anyway.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 08:02   Link #994
Hachitora

Quote:
Speaking of JP version, a friend of mine said that they are introducing something like "Skilled" Mode in the upcoming Nozomi event. Apparently that mode will consist of 11 star songs and a random EX.

To be honest, I'm glad that EN is a year behind JP. It allows me to do past events and I know the game schedule so I can plan my loveca spending accordingly. That and I don't have enough gold for medley and my healer team isn't complete thus, I can't survive 11 rank song anyway.
To kinda elaborate on the "skilled" mode, the song pool for that mode includes one of the daily EX songs plus 5 EX songs with their random charts. It gives the same amount of points as regular EX, so this mode is here purely for challenge. This is also coming from a friend of mine who translated it
And I agree on the one year behind thing. Having the schedule of past events (plus their cutoffs) is very useful.
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 08:27   Link #995
MartianMage

So I'm grinding After School Navigators and Loneliest Baby for tokens and also song goals for this event. I have to say I really like the melody of Loneliest Baby!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 13:41   Link #996
Hachitora

Quote:
So I'm grinding After School Navigators and Loneliest Baby for tokens and also song goals for this event. I have to say I really like the melody of Loneliest Baby!
Yeah, Loneliest Baby is one of my favorite LL songs. Everyone actually sings nice and in the full version, the bridge is great
Old 2015-02-19, 19:54   Link #997
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see, so it seems the stuffs from JP will arrive in EN too after all, thanks for the info.

Quote:
To be honest, I'm glad that EN is a year behind JP. It allows me to do past events and I know the game schedule so I can plan my loveca spending accordingly.
Quote:
And I agree on the one year behind thing. Having the schedule of past events (plus their cutoffs) is very useful.
Yep, according to my experience in this EN & JP difference from other games, the JP also serves as a "testing ground" (mainly about balance issues be it on the game or the players), so generally the EN version will be more fleshed-out. Not to mention sometimes it gets early access too. Like the world travel companion contest recently.

On the other side, I believe by participating in the JP events will make us more ready for them when they arrive on the EN version so it makes a good training ground.

Quote:
Oh fine, I'll indulge the majority for once. BUT ONLY ONCE. In exchange you better come up with a prime method for battling over Kayochin.

I will say that you hit 50 loveca in the JP version so much quicker because there's an access to many more songs/rewards, some exclusive giveaways and more idolization opportunities. Medley events make earning loveca a bit easier too.

Thanks for the info, I reissued my codes and wrote them down. I'll just be taking the iPad to the Apple Store on the weekend, erasing it and selling it back to Apple, then getting my new one. Hopefully this means the transfer goes okay. God forbid I lose everything I've done to this point.
I think it's you who are supposed to teach me about it since I'm the newbie here XD

I see.. from the sounds of it, I assume the updates (events, new stories and songs, etc.) in the JP version is also quicker? if that's the case, it'll take a long time to hit the "limit" and that explains why gaining the loveca+ is easier, especially for new players.

I believe the transfer should be fine. Think of the code as your email address which allows us to open our account regardless of the device we are using.
Once you transferred to the new device, it's better to issue the code again (the code will be different) and save it. Just for a precaution of accidents (like accidental uninstall, the app cannot start for some reason, stolen device, etc.). Wouldn't want to lose the game before we could "save" our progress.
Old 2015-02-19, 21:28   Link #998
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I see, so it seems the stuffs from JP will arrive in EN too after all, thanks for the info.

Yep, according to my experience in this EN & JP difference from other games, the JP also serves as a "testing ground" (mainly about balance issues be it on the game or the players), so generally the EN version will be more fleshed-out. Not to mention sometimes it gets early access too. Like the world travel companion contest recently.

On the other side, I believe by participating in the JP events will make us more ready for them when they arrive on the EN version so it makes a good training ground.

I think it's you who are supposed to teach me about it since I'm the newbie here XD

I see.. from the sounds of it, I assume the updates (events, new stories and songs, etc.) in the JP version is also quicker? if that's the case, it'll take a long time to hit the "limit" and that explains why gaining the loveca+ is easier, especially for new players.

I believe the transfer should be fine. Think of the code as your email address which allows us to open our account regardless of the device we are using.
Once you transferred to the new device, it's better to issue the code again (the code will be different) and save it. Just for a precaution of accidents (like accidental uninstall, the app cannot start for some reason, stolen device, etc.). Wouldn't want to lose the game before we could "save" our progress.
I just mean in general, not in the game. You know of the everlasting war for the idols. YOU KNOW OF ITS EXISTENCE. Only one person can be the true inheritor of this endless bliss.

I'm catching up pretty quick on the EN version in terms of Story (Ch. 15 for JP, Ch. 17 for EN), and considering there's almost a 25 rank and half a year of playtime difference between the two, I'd say the rates are much quicker for JP. One extra nice little tidbit is that the SR guarantee promotion is on much, much more frequently. I can't guarantee it's ALWAYS on, but every single time I've checked it's been there. Not to mention the golden draw: 5 blue vouchers for an 80-20% chance for an SR-UR. NOW you're talking.

That's how I figured the transfer would be communicating between the devices; as the very evident-in-real-life Apple fanboy I am, they use that same principle so that all of their devices can share all sorts of info. I'm glad to hear it'll be simple just like that sense. I'm probably going to watch a couple videos to guarantee every step before doing it, just because I don't want any chance of losing all of these hours I put in.
Old 2015-02-20, 01:38   Link #999
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ugh, Wonderful Rush EX is so hard to FC, I can't even get A combo with my perfect lock team

And I'm still wondering whether I should burn my LGs for this Maki event. Is it still calm or it's already a battleground there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
I definitely agree with that statement. When you get their introductions, some of them actually reveal that they are friends with some of the other N girls. Hence, it would be neat to expand on those characters a little bit more.

Most of them are committed to getting those rare cards (meanwhile, while I'd like to get it, I also have to keep in mind that I have a life outside of the game that includes work).
On rare occassion these N girls get some love as well, because I remember a popularity award for them some weeks/months ago. The top 3 (not in order) are Kasane, Jennifer, and Shizuku.

As for getting the SR on first day, even if I took day off from work, I don't think I can withstand playing SIF for hours in one go anymore. Seriously, even just using 3 LGs in one go was already tiring for me

Quote:
Yeah, before I know it the game already took around 537MB in mine
Yup, I'm doing that too. Don't really have anything to hunt for currently, so mostly I'm entering the event to train my fingers too.

and no... giving the N girls some voices will make the size of the game even more bloated I agree about the stats, though. Making them a bit comparable to the Rs but still without any skills wouldn't hurt IMO.

The pure UR Nozomi is my main team leader actually I got her from single scouting and it was pure luck of course
Oh yeah, I forgot about the game's size. My phone's memory is about 200 MB-ish left thanks to this game

YOU HAVE THAT NOZOMI? ONOREEEEE~!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
The event song Natsu Owaranaide is pretty nice. Had to fight off the urge to just close my eyes and listen.
I wonder why the song's attribute is Smile. It's fit better as Pure
Old 2015-02-20, 01:46   Link #1000
Hachitora

Quote:
And I'm still wondering whether I should burn my LGs for this Maki event. Is it still calm or it's already a battleground there?
If it isn't a battleground, you can expect it to be one once the last few days of the event come around. I don't expect anyone to be able to get tier 2 without using love gems, since Maki is so popular