Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Read Shiokonbu's doujin...
Old 2017-11-27, 12:39   Link #42
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I thought she was just eaten due to being able to make the thugs want her.

Hero of Gun is actually worthy the MC.
She (Sword Hero) was given a choice, either sleep with the guys for 24 hours or get eaten (They were given some kind of aphrodisiac / cannibal drug) and she picked sex...unfortunately she couldn't hold out for 24 hours...so she was eaten.

I think it was 24 hours.

Regarding Bullet, I'm not sure yet...the translations haven't gotten to his fight yet.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 13:20   Link #43
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
She (Sword Hero) was given a choice, either sleep with the guys for 24 hours or get eaten (They were given some kind of aphrodisiac / cannibal drug) and she picked sex...unfortunately she couldn't hold out for 24 hours...so she was eaten.

I think it was 24 hours.

Regarding Bullet, I'm not sure yet...the translations haven't gotten to his fight yet.
Isn't Bullet already dead? I thought he was killed/Turned into a demon knight by the king. Not sure if he already fought against Keare
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-28, 20:25   Link #44
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Isn't Bullet already dead? I thought he was killed/Turned into a demon knight by the king. Not sure if he already fought against Keare
That's what I mean...Bullet is 'technically alive' though I think his death should've invalided his hero gem. err Hero Gun.

Old 2017-11-29, 00:21   Link #45
mickbis

He turn to demon does not mean he is out of the picture
since he seem to still has his twist desire to rape MC
plus immortal(?) attribute of demon knight
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 01:45   Link #46
albatros

that's what a true harem mc should be like;a shame he let himself be raped by men just to gain justification for revange-if he wasn't masoshist,he would no have done so
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 02:59   Link #47
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
that's what a true harem mc should be like;a shame he let himself be raped by men just to gain justification for revange-if he wasn't masoshist,he would no have done so
No, it has to do with skill and exp gain by heal those rapist since he can use "imitation heal" to acquire skill from target and one of them happen to has useful skill
so he has to endure the rape fest to gain more power
it his way of power leveling
Old 2017-11-29, 03:25   Link #48
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
He didn't do THAT for the justification, as can later be seen. For justification he can just find a new "friend" and let them be killed by the revenge target.

The actual reasons were:
1. Get "Drug Resistance" again
2. Do enough heals to be able to actually fight, as we was still extremely weak at that point
Old 2017-11-29, 06:00   Link #49
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
No, it has to do with skill and exp gain by heal those rapist since he can use "imitation heal" to acquire skill from target and one of them happen to has useful skill
so he has to endure the rape fest to gain more power
it his way of power leveling
And when he was raped by the female maids before he used his healing skills to siphon off their free experience
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-11-29, 08:10   Link #50
Breimn

Maids? I dont remember him being raped by maids.
Should reread that part.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-29, 08:14   Link #51
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Maids? I dont remember him being raped by maids.
Should reread that part.
First volume when he just turned into the healer hero again. when he was presented to the king and stayed in the castle he was 'raped' by Flare's maids so they can get stronger (male heros have the ability to raise the level limit by their body fluids read semen). He used this to siphon of their unallocated experience.
Old 2017-11-29, 13:47   Link #52
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
He didn't do THAT for the justification, as can later be seen. For justification he can just find a new "friend" and let them be killed by the revenge target.

The actual reasons were:
1. Get "Drug Resistance" again
2. Do enough heals to be able to actually fight, as we was still extremely weak at that point
Even though I did think the part of finding a 'friend' and then letting that friend die to give a revenge plot point was doable....Norn then executing his whole village for heresy to flush him out was probably the real reason. (Or the author thought the whole my friend thing was too weak)

PS I hope the translator doesn't quit. He was talking about how some troll berated him for not using the uncensored version even though he said he only has the censored one.

Old 2017-11-29, 14:01   Link #53
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Even though I did think the part of finding a 'friend' and then letting that friend die to give a revenge plot point was doable....Norn then executing his whole village for heresy to flush him out was probably the real reason. (Or the author thought the whole my friend thing was too weak)

PS I hope the translator doesn't quit. He was talking about how some troll berated him for not using the uncensored version even though he said he only has the censored one.
Nah the translator doesn't care and he say he didn't want legal issues so that is why he is using the free censored one, as the LN version is the uncensored one(thus paying to get it).

Kearu/ga revenge method is like a dark golden rule, if you're a good person and didn't screwed it in either life you're fine but if you try something against me, the gloves are off an that is pretty hilarous.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 05:05   Link #54
The 48th Ronin

Found this through a random FB post.

Holy cow, this is basically Tate no Yuusha with Berserk-level of edginess.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 07:20   Link #55
AP24

It seems that the LN version is making the sex scenes lewder or adding details that weren't in the WN. For example, Kureha's sex scene in Vol 2 that occured between Ch 7 & 8 wasn't shown in the WN but was shown in LN Vol 2 Ch 7. You can tell from the pic of this page: http://cloud.akibablog.net/2017/dec/...healer/110.jpg (NSFW)

Also, should there be an LN thread for this series?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 09:21   Link #56
Soulwarfare42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It seems that the LN version is making the sex scenes lewder or adding details that weren't in the WN. For example, Kureha's sex scene in Vol 2 that occured between Ch 7 & 8 wasn't shown in the WN but was shown in LN Vol 2 Ch 7. You can tell from the pic of this page: http://cloud.akibablog.net/2017/dec/...healer/110.jpg (NSFW)

Also, should there be an LN thread for this series?
Well the LN is already doing something better than the WN XD
Soulwarfare42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-02, 09:26   Link #57
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It seems that the LN version is making the sex scenes lewder or adding details that weren't in the WN.
They badly want it to sell like hotcakes.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-03, 23:13   Link #58
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

New Chapter, Kearu vs Bullet...looks like Bullet still has his Sacred Gem...or does he. And the truth about being a Demon King

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2017-12-04, 04:18   Link #59
Morilinde

Quote:
New Chapter, Kearu vs Bullet...looks like Bullet still has his Sacred Gem...or does he. And the truth about being a Demon King

Spoiler for Spoiler:
So Eve might turn out like in his first life? Or what are Kearu's plans for the philosopher's stone?
Old 2017-12-04, 05:56   Link #60
mickbis

I think Kearu realize the real goal of bring Demon King and said he is going to save his loved one right? maybe he can stop her from end up become with the same fate as previous Demon King or her previous timeline

Tags
crazy protagonist, harem, multifunctional heal, rape, skill copy