AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2016-11-26, 19:52   Link #1821
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Is it because the battery are not full in the package? Mine ran out in the middle of Jam project.

Btw, I sat through wake up girls part. Which mean the power level is actually much lesser

Edit: my plan for the day: hang out at bushroad booth. I want to learn how to play some card games and maybe at the force of will booth too

Second edit: mostly because I met some familiar faces there. It really seem to be a small community(force of will) here.

Third edit: where do you get konomi's cd?

Last edited by agetreme; 2016-11-26 at 22:38.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 02:59   Link #1822
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Anyone up for dinner today?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 03:43   Link #1823
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Anyone up for dinner today?
I'm okay, but somebody may opt to attend Anibeats (official after party) instead..
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-27, 03:55   Link #1824
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am planning to grab something from burger king
Old 2016-11-27, 04:05   Link #1825
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I am thinking of attending anibeats.

Where is CE and Meister? Can't reach them on FB.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2016-11-27, 05:49   Link #1826
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Am sorely tempted for Anibeats like I said but dunno what time the concert ends
Old 2016-11-27, 05:52   Link #1827
abc0716

Now sitting beside wall @ GA.

Later on I'm unlikely to attend Anibeats because of fatigue...

Last edited by abc0716; 2016-11-27 at 06:30.
Old 2016-11-27, 06:19   Link #1828
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Concert should end around 9.30 to 10.30. Anyone working tomorrow?

Old 2016-11-27, 06:40   Link #1829
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Concert should end around 9.30 to 10.30. Anyone working tomorrow?
Yea, this week I've to arrive at workplace 1 hr earlier than usual (normal worktime 11pm-8am, we have weekly shift that 1 person have to arrive earlier, unfortunately next week is mine..
)

Anyway gonna save energy during concert. Lazy to stand & swing the light stick atm...
Old 2016-11-27, 07:06   Link #1830
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I start work at 8:30 tmr so I have to leave by 11 or so
Old 2016-11-27, 08:06   Link #1831
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Now sitting beside wall @ GA.

Later on I'm unlikely to attend Anibeats because of fatigue...
Which wall?

Yeah. Not attending the anibeat either. Need to wake up early tomorrow.

Edit: I estimate 10 to 11. I believe two more to go.
Old 2016-11-27, 08:09   Link #1832
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Welp....not going too since no one else is. Would though if I had nothing on tmr
Old 2016-11-27, 08:14   Link #1833
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Which wall?

Yeah. Not attending the anibeat either. Need to wake up early tomorrow.
Not sure how to explain, left-middle i think.

Just go outside for pee + change cloth, now at area near entrance door...

Last edited by abc0716; 2016-11-27 at 08:37.
Old 2016-11-27, 09:47   Link #1834
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Rushing back home to rest for the day. See you guy next year(hopefully)

Edit: yeah, very tired, had been here the whole day and didn't have much rest yesterday due to work

Edit: thank god, I am not involved in the next event at suntech. Would probably kill me.
Old 2016-11-27, 10:10   Link #1835
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

WHOO THAT NINELIE BY AIMER

Pure HIGH

Anyway, thanks to abc for the lightstick
Old 2016-11-27, 18:39   Link #1836
abc0716

Not going to comment about yesterday's concert because I was too tired at that moment...

Hopefully we can (actually) able to meet each other in next time.

By the way this is the only thing I got during the last 2-3 days. (With an autographed poster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Anyway, thanks to abc for the lightstick
You're welcome, very glad to meet with you yesterday.

@Meister
Yesterday I saw a man cosplaying as Mika, maybe you're lucky not seeing 'her' / attend the event yesterday.

Last edited by abc0716; 2016-11-27 at 20:37.
Old 2016-11-27, 23:05   Link #1837
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am pretty sure I saw a few guys cosplaying a girl.

So far love live seem rather popular for crossdressing (for some reason which I can't comprehend)

All ferris cosplay I saw so far are female...ironically? Probably not, since they are technically cross-cosplay as a dude.
Old 2016-11-28, 06:59   Link #1838
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I am pretty sure I saw a few guys cosplaying a girl.

So far love live seem rather popular for crossdressing (for some reason which I can't comprehend)

All ferris cosplay I saw so far are female...ironically? Probably not, since they are technically cross-cosplay as a dude.
The Ferrises I saw, I am pretty sure they have danglies lol

...God only 5 hrs of sleep.... I was nodding off at work....
Old 2016-11-28, 09:53   Link #1839
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Well, at least you didn't get headache (I always get headache if I sleep 5 hours only).

The pain stop you from sleep even when you know you need to.

=
Finally, I got access to my computer, so....this is the things I had done this year..... Not sure if I wanted to post picture of the loots I got because I didn't grab any figurines this year, also Iphone like big images and I am lazy.

Day 1:
While queuing to enter the exhibition hall, I saw people playing Pokemon sun and Moon so it's the first thing I go looking for. Fortunately I found a booth selling it so...yay? Got Pokemon Moon.

Next I went to Force of Will Booth, grabbed a Starter Deck (get four chances of lucky draws) and met some people from the (card)game shop that I went to, we went to the Bushiroad booth together.

Lol, apparently Vanguard is a really fast game, they played so fast.

Second Visit to the Force of Will Booth, I wanted to get a badge but they don't have small chance, so I went to find something to buy....and found that Gahcapon money changer machine. Change for lots of coins and get a badge. The Lucky draw is ready but I got all the same result.... the guy let me go again and get a booster pack.

The stage show for Arm Frame girls was up so I went there. Announcement of the Anime in 2017.

For the Thunderbolt Fantasy, Urobuchi wear sunglass to prevent recognition. Also announcement of Thunder Bolt season 2.

Not much things that I wanted to get this year.... really looking for Caster(Tamamo) figma figurine.

Though I get managed to take a picture of a figurine of her at figma booth.

Mine third visit to Force of Will booth, met more familiar faces (lol, small community after all. ), saw a veteran Player trashing somebody trying out the new game with the tutorial deck....using advanced play. Played a game with him and got trashed.

Look around one more time, got really tired and suffering from headache, so I went to sleep till concert.

Kotoko sang her classic songs at the concert (Shakugan no shana).

Homemade Kazoku's part is kind of heartwarming, also Eureka Seven's opening.

Finally T.M. Revolution is really high energy (I am really tired remember) and awesome (Gundam Seed's songs and Raimei(Urobuchi(or is it the producer?) got his wish of wanting it being sang live).

He go through songs without much break unlike the other two. To be fair, he let the audiences carry some part of the songs.

It(TMR part) made my throat sore....

-

Day 2:
Work, boring, no customer, boring-er(time pass slowly). After work, I rushed to the Convention, since I got some time so I grabbed a lightstick (yesterday feel kind of stupid).

Also I guess it: Konomi sang Re:do.....YAY! Love it.

The next part is the Wakeup Girls' performance.....doesn't feel it so I sat through it. (Sorry, group idols are not really my thing.)

The final part is Jam Project. They are so hotblooded that almost everybody use red light for their performance. Then they turn up the heat (literally? I feel the air getting warm despite of the air-conditioning) with Hero....

Yeah, totally worth it. Also, waving lightstick made my right arm sore. And I kind of get what you mean by "Moving as a group." and "Energy field"

Also I tried to wait for you guys, nobody show up and I went home as soon as I evolve my metapod (the Pokemon game).

-

Day 3:

First thing, went to Force of Will Booth again, hoping to see some familiar faces again.

Yep I did and got trash thrice....(don't really mind losing since I am the type of player who play the deck that I wanted to play....not the type who play to win.)

Went around grabbing loots at Doujin circles then went to look for Konomi's cd (saw that post today). Can't find it though.

I grabbed a Pokeball powerbank, I really don't trust the powerbank because they are selling it really cheap...... and it is made in China.

After the Kuromukuro stage, I went to grab Eien Loop (because I saw it while going around looking for Konomi's CD).

I got hungry, so I went to burger king for Dinner (that part of the area has some anime stores). Grabbed Gekitotsu Robots Gashat (if you asked why, you obviously haven't heard the jingle that it play at level 3).

When I return, I saw Jam Project CD.....wanted to get it until I realized: I went over-budget. Crap.

Anyway, I went for a quick nap at 6 till 6:30.

I don't think I will grab a lightstick for the next day if this is the first day. Can't really feel it for Honey Work's performance (may be because I am really unfamiliar with their work)...except for that Gintama song.

Aimer's songs is much somber and slower pace compared to the rest though.

May'n is awesome as expected...so the concert ended in high note.

=

Observation: Do you know how awesome is Jam Project? Everybody shouting for Encore after their performance for a while.... May'n and TMR kind of fall short in comparison

aftermath: Playing with Gekitotsu Robo Gashat made me giddily-happy for some weird reason. Might be the sound effect....considering that its functionality is limited (though you can play without the belt).

Edit: Currently watching Thunderbolt Fantasy.
Old 2016-12-01, 12:17   Link #1840
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Man i had to rest at home after Saturday. Had to recover because im currently in taiwan for lisani.

I'm back on Monday. See you soon!