AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-08-23, 05:51   Link #2681
LROlsson

Things from the trailer
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-08-23 at 06:14.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:15   Link #2682
Marx-93

The trailer is amazing. I like how even with 2 minutes and 30 seconds it still struggles to give a bit to every important character. We've reached the point where we have 20+ 'main' characters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Things from the trailer
Images
I actually think it looks a bit more like Ordine in some bits. It's kinda crazy, but considering their origin maybe it's possible for Divine Knights to merge in some way?

Also, considering the Panzer Soldats were Alberich's design purposely scaled down so they could be mass-produced by Reinford, I fully expected Ouroboros to be able to make some crazy super-soldats, and those flying things fits the bill nicely.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 12:04   Link #2683
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
IT'S HERE!
YouTube
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THIS IS A BLESSING!!!

Am so hyped! Am really glad to see this. The most surprising part is Gilbert lmao, but why am I not surprised?

I'm more curious about the ost at the end of the pv ... makes me worry if this game will be a bit like Ao in the sense that it'll be bittersweet.

Also, I really should have realized sooner that Ouroboros was that OP, lol, casually constructing many flying robots.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 12:25   Link #2684
Marina2

With all that happpen, I really wonder what will be Liberal and Calvard role in SEN4.

Man, If final dungeon of SEN4 is similar to Sky 3rd, it must be one hell of level grinding with all playable characters. With that I hope 'final boss' of SEN4 something/someone that related to story not just a 'bonus' boss that appeared out of nowhere just to be killed like in Sen2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

Also, I really should have realized sooner that Ouroboros was that OP, lol, casually constructing many flying robots.
By the time of Calvard arc, Ouroboros probably manage to invent an Orbal 'Nuke' LOL

Last edited by Marina2; 2018-08-23 at 12:39.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 17:26   Link #2685
The Green One

So we're going to throw down with Osborne directly apparently. I'll look forward to that.

Sen 3 needs to hurry up and come west first though.....
Old 2018-08-23, 17:45   Link #2686
G0rd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
So we're going to throw down with Osborne directly apparently. I'll look forward to that.

any idea when that might happen im playing the first game game and enjoying it
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 17:49   Link #2687
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:

I'll be honest. That was the most exciting part of the trailer to me.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 20:40   Link #2688
Nighty40

Quote:

I think Xseed is planning on doing a double license after 4 comes out since that's what happened with the first two games.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 21:33   Link #2689
Nighty40

should I be triggered at that Emma scene? you know because people are either calling her canon now even though bonding events still exists or that she took Alisa's throne, even though that one scene shouldn't be seen as romantic given the circumstances
Old 2018-08-23, 22:07   Link #2690
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
should I be triggered at that Emma scene? you know because people are either calling her canon now even though bonding events still exists or that she took Alisa's throne, even though that one scene shouldn't be seen as romantic given the circumstances
You are just asking to be trolled aren't you? Maybe you should take a step back instead of engaging in waifu wars.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 22:23   Link #2691
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
You are just asking to be trolled aren't you? Maybe you should take a step back instead of engaging in waifu wars.
good call I'll stop
Old 2018-08-23, 22:28   Link #2692
rladls2121

So Lechter is not going to survive?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 22:55   Link #2693
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
that's what happened back when Alissa bonding events of Sen 2 and 3, it happen all the time in fandom really.

In my eyes, i hardly think they will give a definite conclusion for romance though

In Lechter case, though, i think he might actually survive this, he played a big role in Osborne plan, but far from absolute vital like Osborne or Cedric. It's depend on what Falcom intend to do with him, Rufus though, is in far more dire circumstance,
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 04:07   Link #2694
Marx-93

I've seen the theory that Rufus will pull a Maribel and betray the gnomes at the end (maybe after Osborne is dead) to join Ouroboros.

Also, I'm afraid of the ending of the trailer too. Not only the music, but they even went with the effort to remove everyone but Rean from the cover. It really gives a very lonesome feeling: Rean's story doesn't help, as he probably should be dead, and I'm afraid they might only let him survive at the end of Sen IV with some kind of terrible cost.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 07:07   Link #2695
Marina2

Rean probably get a peaceful life he deserved at the end, but he might have to pay an expensive price for it. Be it either....

A: He loses all of his orge power and become a normal human. (Best )
B: He becomes cripple in someway and won't be able to enter a battle again. He then spend the rest of his life as an instructor/advisor in school/university. (OK)
Old 2018-08-24, 07:13   Link #2696
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
I've seen the theory that Rufus will pull a Maribel and betray the gnomes at the end (maybe after Osborne is dead) to join Ouroboros.

Also, I'm afraid of the ending of the trailer too. Not only the music, but they even went with the effort to remove everyone but Rean from the cover. It really gives a very lonesome feeling: Rean's story doesn't help, as he probably should be dead, and I'm afraid they might only let him survive at the end of Sen IV with some kind of terrible cost.
I’m pretty certain that it’s because they can’t fit the huge cast in that shot while fitting the logo and the release information. Plus that would be extremely dumb if they kill off almost the entire cast, because Falcom will probably attempt having old characters show up again in a future arc so it would be pretty awkward to have the older casts show up but no class VII minus Rean.
Old 2018-08-24, 07:13   Link #2697
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Rean probably get a peaceful life he deserved at the end, but he might have to pay an expensive price for it. Be it either....

B: He becomes cripple in someway and won't be able to enter a battle again. He then spend the rest of his life as an instructor/advisor in school/university. (OK)
At this point of the drama train, I'd be perfectly fine with either or both of these two option. It doesn't help that we and the cast still don't know anything concrete about his Ogre power that could help even the slightest bit(s) . Oh well, I better stop before I get worked up over (still) hypothetical worse case scarios
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 07:59   Link #2698
Mirable
ミラベル

If somehow Rean manage to survive (and he still human) at the end, i afarid that he won't get a happy ending as we hope for him cuz high chance that he has to take responsibility for cause of the incident at the end of Sen III (release the curse).

I think it will end as Rean get banished from Erebonian Empire as punishment. He say farewell to his friends, students and family. he leave the Erebonian for good and find out that Altina tag along with him, fin.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 08:04   Link #2699
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post

I don't think it possible for Rean to lose Ogre power at this point consider how it warped his hair and eyes completely.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 10:14   Link #2700
LROlsson

It looks like Sen no Kiseki Magazine Vol.4 will come out on the 13th of September.
It will contain a prologue manga, and it will come with a PS4 theme and a costume for Juna.

source

edit: Preorders on Amazon have already begun.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria