AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-17, 11:22   Link #21
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I ship them...Yeah she's twelve...I am not a perv! When she grows up when she grows up....

Ah you saw the chapter with teeth? (that was gangsta right) He's not a good guy, he's just doing a job. He doesn't have any guilt ---I LOVE THAT. I already have a tortured hero I fan girl.

Haruka's level of maturity makes you forget she's kid...she's also a great asset in battle...precog sensor with kick ass blind guy

Did you get past chapter 16? You find out the reason behind the name of the manga.

Did you see the chapter where he stabs the kid in the hand and was like "I was just playing..."

A true Bad Ass...and he has a kick ass character design---One bad ass Blind dude....spread the word so we can get more translators to get the chapters out faster!

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-17 at 12:55.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 11:43   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Reached 30, they just had to cut it at the best part! But yeah, if I gotta compare, Mamoru is a hell of a lot more intimidating than Kira (both got this sick sense of justice by "punishing" petty thieves).
Spoiler:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 12:49   Link #23
hakisak
Banned

Yeah it was the best part...I am impatient so I looked at the raws, I know how the fight ends ^_^

Each chapter just gets better and better...

So you know why the manga is named "Until Death Do Us Part"--to tell you the truth. I figured as much. LOL ...they are funny in later chapters.

I love Kira...but I don't think Mamoru is like that at all...He sees himself as a criminal, he is just doing a job. Unlike Kira he doesn't try to blanket his crimes with "Justice"...Although that's what I liked about Kira...because the guy was a killer and crazy as loon but thought he was a do-good-er. That very thing about him, I like ...I love the fact that Mamoru isn't like that at all. He is what he is...Hardcore. He is intimidating but I like those bad ass anti-hero's
Spoiler for spoilerish for non readers:

I also like his fighting style...I watch a lot of Kung Fu movies---The real ones not those Crouching Tiger, phony shits---SHAW BROS> than all

So his style is kick ass...He's like poetry in motion when he fights. I mean I love this guy! That's why I am trying to get the word out. This manga has been in circulation for over a year and is virtually unheard off.

It kicks KuroKami's ASS! (Although I like the Gramps and Stiener...they're my faves)

Spread the Mamoru love!

Keep reading...He just gets scarier and scarier--unless he's with Haruka.

(I said when she grows up, I am not a perv!)

Edit: Keep your eye on GENDA...he's not one to fuck with, either

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-17 at 13:01.
Old 2009-02-17, 13:07   Link #24
Kafriel
Senior Guest

When she grows up he will be old enough to be deaf AND blind
But yeah, that clean cut was awesome, you could see the bones n everythin! Quoted from the manga:
Quote:
You can't expect him to be blind with a stance like that!
Old 2009-02-17, 13:08   Link #25
hakisak
Banned

No he's only about 7 or 8 years older than she is...

I am using that quote! THANK YOU
Old 2009-02-17, 13:58   Link #26
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Mamoru actually reminds me of Harima from SR, but way more awesome,hardcore and GAR!

I'm loving this manga atm being very unique for one thing ^^'

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 14:29   Link #27
hakisak
Banned

Another one!: SR? what's that? Isn't he Hard core GAR GAR GAR! *I am choked up about it*

I am almost ashamed at my level of devotion since---I feel like I am betraying my favorite character *I have 2-D Complex and Issues and attachment to certain characters*
I read a lot of action manga. I prefer Seinen's because --they are more adult they are full of violence ,blood, and death. I am coming to find they also contain a LOT of romance. (That's WIN for me) Looking for a good action Seinen... I stumbled on this manga, and lol after the 1st chapter I was hooked.

I like the story, I love the artwork! Hijikata's character design is full of WIN! He is amazingly sexy!

It just so happens that my weapon of choice is the sword. (Even Giant Robots with a sword. I love Mech! ) All my favorite characters have one. Even the Archer... Mamoru's sword is ill...

His ability + Character Design (A+) + his bad ass attitude+ the way he fights= My Instant Devotion! It's almost scary

Can I ask you a few questions?

(Trying to keep it active so the manga gets more notice)

1 How did you find this manga?
2. Do you prefer the artwork, the story, or do you like both?
3 Who is your favorite character so far? (I don't think there is a question of mine )
4. How do you rate this manga?
5. What elements of of the story, do you enjoy the most?
6. Your thoughts on the the Hijikata X Haruka paring? (I'm down with it. When she grows up..)
Old 2009-02-17, 15:16   Link #28
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Atleast we can gawk at Sierra (Serena)
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 15:39   Link #29
hakisak
Banned

Oh the dark hair chick is cute too...I don't know her name (can't read the raws but she's hawt)
If you like chicks that is...She's just as hard core as Serena, but so far Serena kicks more ass! She whines a bit to much for my taste...I much prefer the sass of Haruka.

Spoiler for size:

Does anyone think Haruka's abilities is the result of genetic engineering?

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-17 at 16:01.
Old 2009-02-17, 16:04   Link #30
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yup, she musta got nanomachines in her DNA or something!
Quote:
Atleast we can gawk at Sierra (Serena)
Cookies for whoever gets me a shot of her panties, it's like staring at a black hole every time I see the covers.
Old 2009-02-17, 16:14   Link #31
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I'm loving the series so far especially for something i found accidentally. I still think it would make a pretty good anime if adapted straight from the manga and maybe if they took a few liberties. An anime about a blind swordsmen and precog girl sounds interesting to me.
Old 2009-02-17, 16:19   Link #32
hakisak
Banned

You want a panty shot of Serena...Full body? Be right back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I'm loving the series so far especially for something i found accidentally. I still think it would make a pretty good anime if adapted straight from the manga and maybe if they took a few liberties. An anime about a blind swordsmen and precog girl sounds interesting to me.

As long as they don't do what they did to Kurokami Oh god please no...

I am hoping it gets animated. So there were people who read it here....how come no one made a thread before?

Anyway...I am hoping that some group will pick it up and the chapters will be released faster...because just staring at raws....isn't the same
Old 2009-02-17, 19:58   Link #33
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I read up to chapter 30 scanlated.. How much is left now?
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 20:47   Link #34
hakisak
Banned

Presently there are 44 raw chapters that have yet to be translated into English. I think there are more because it's about 11 volumes (or 15...I have to check since I read by chapter and don't really note the volumes unless there is a new cover) The thing is nobody was really translating it.

I put the "O" in obsessive and there was hardly anyone talking about it. I searched everywhere (When I fan Girl I fan Girl) I found it by accident because Seinen is my first choice of Manga---the more fighting/action--- the better.

A release group was wondering why nobody picked it up since...Who doesn't like a blind guy who with a sword and removes people teeth,--- jawbone and all with a sword that slice can through anything? And has a Hardcore attitude to boot....

The thing is right now it's release status is irregular, but once a new chapter is released every couple of weeks...at least 3 to 5 more follow it in that week....or something like that.

There is a place that has whole raw volumes and chapters from 1-74. Some Translations, for some of them. Then they have the scans up to chapter 30 in English. I can't read the raws but I am obsessive so I have looked at every one of them...I just can't read Japanese.

(There is a full body shot of Serena in her bra and panties-she's built like a brick shit house)

I actually started this thread, because I was horrified there wasn't one for it ...and I was hoping some nice release group that hangs around here, would take a interest, or there would be a demand for it---so some nice release group would take an interest, pick it up and help the other nice guys who can't do it as fast
Old 2009-02-17, 22:03   Link #35
yongshun

I like the series a lot the character are awesome and the fighting is pretty gory but then again what fight with swords and guns dont end up being gory. I would love to have that cane sword. Being able to cut molecules is just plain awesome.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 23:19   Link #36
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I like the series a lot the character are awesome and the fighting is pretty gory but then again what fight with swords and guns dont end up being gory. I would love to have that cane sword. Being able to cut molecules is just plain awesome.
You know that's the main thing I love about it. (Besides the way the fights scenes are drawn). I can deal with bloodless violence if the story is great. However the blood and gore is what makes Hijikata so awesome! because he not some good guy that's afraid to hack off a limb. ( I like that sort of thing, just not randomly done....I want plot/awesome characters as well)

Like I stated previously sword is my weapon of choice. (Followed by Axes, Daggers, and staffs) I love his sword abilities....I am also digging the Shades---But I am glad he's not totally dependent on them (You learn that in later chapters, from what I gathered from the raws)

I am glad to see so far this manga is getting a good reception, and the people who were already reading it are coming out of the woodwork because we need more chapters translated!

(If anyone wants images view my album)
Old 2009-02-17, 23:45   Link #37
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Just a teaser that I hope makes people want to read it
Spoiler for EPIC UNF:
I just accidentally two volumes

And I blame this image entirely (and hakisak's sig had a little influence). It's better than I expected it to be (series with epic action usually aren't my manga of choice), and I love Hijikata. I'm oh-so-pleasantly surprised.

And totally shipping Hijikata with the loli.
blue skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 00:04   Link #38
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
I just accidentally two volumes

And I blame this image entirely (and hakisak's sig had a little influence). It's better than I expected it to be (series with epic action usually aren't my manga of choice), and I love Hijikata. I'm oh-so-pleasantly surprised.

And totally shipping Hijikata with the loli.
I knew I loved you for a reason! Welcome to the HijiHaru ship...(that's a lame name someone think of another one)

This manga is what I call a sleeper....

That image is kick ass! I had to have it colored. I have a lot of panels from later chapters that haven't released in english yet (that image is one of them)

He's sexy as hell right? You got great taste for man-candy

I am glad you like it, it has something for everybody!
Old 2009-02-18, 11:05   Link #39
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post

Cookies for whoever gets me a shot of her panties, it's like staring at a black hole every time I see the covers.

And on mah profile "Prove this wrong! "
(These are all spoilers...raws and if anyone can read em, could you tell me the other girl's name? I hate calling her the dark haired chick)

Spoiler for BEHOLD...SERENA'S PANTIES:

Spoiler for For Chick I bet you will will eventually like more than Serena --She's HARDCORE!(Panties included):

Spoiler for preview of future cat fight:

I will take those cookies now...

Old 2009-02-18, 11:18   Link #40
Kafriel
Senior Guest

-nosebleed- two underclothed women fighting in a small room? Just my kind of thing, if only I was born a translator! Error: you must spread more reputation before you give it to Hakisak 0_0

Tags
action, adventure, seinen