AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 13:18   Link #12541
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Are you in the process of murdering your cameraman with your laser heat vision? jk

Love the shirt too
it was my brother whom took the photo....so yus *nods*=)
Old 2012-04-20, 11:13   Link #12542
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Man. It's been a long time! lol. Ah! I don't recognize anyone... good to know this site is getting more people. =) Well, an update on me: I'm finally modeling. I mean, I'm not a big name or anything, but I'm finally doing something I enjoy. I'm trying to find a photographer (other than my fiance) who wouldn't mind doing cosplay. I found the cutest outfit, and I'm so ready to model it. Anyways, here's a glimpse of what I'm doing now!! ^.^

Spoiler for Modeling:

"A wish for eternity"
Yukito_and_Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:05   Link #12543
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukito_and_Misuzu View Post
Man. It's been a long time! lol. Ah! I don't recognize anyone... good to know this site is getting more people. =) Well, an update on me: I'm finally modeling. I mean, I'm not a big name or anything, but I'm finally doing something I enjoy. I'm trying to find a photographer (other than my fiance) who wouldn't mind doing cosplay. I found the cutest outfit, and I'm so ready to model it. Anyways, here's a glimpse of what I'm doing now!! ^.^

Spoiler for Modeling:
Is your fiance a professional photographer or an enthusiast? Why are you trying to find another photographer (you make it sound like your fiance doesn't approve of cosplay).

Nice photo. You and I have the same bony fingers + really long thumbs. Do you get a lot of people asking if you play piano? XD People always ask me (which I don't)
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:31   Link #12544
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Is your fiance a professional photographer or an enthusiast? Why are you trying to find another photographer (you make it sound like your fiance doesn't approve of cosplay).

Nice photo. You and I have the same bony fingers + really long thumbs. Do you get a lot of people asking if you play piano? XD People always ask me (which I don't)
lol. No. That's not what I meant to say at all. My fiance is an inspiring photographer. He likes cosplay, but he's not into anime like I am. When modeling it's always a good thing to get more than one photographer, to help get you out there and to do a variety of different thing's.

Thank you. And no. I've never been asked if I play piano. Only asked how I stay so skinny, which is naturally.

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2012-04-20, 13:12   Link #12545
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
lol. No. That's not what I meant to say at all. My fiance is an inspiring photographer. He likes cosplay, but he's not into anime like I am. When modeling it's always a good thing to get more than one photographer, to help get you out there and to do a variety of different thing's.

Thank you. And no. I've never been asked if I play piano. Only asked how I stay so skinny, which is naturally.
Ah, does he invest much into equipment? Slow capture portraiture produces amazing photos. It definitely distorts the real appearance of the person and makes everyone look more fairer than they really are, but that's what almost every model uses.

Lucky you get asked 'how you stay so skinny'. I get 'woah dude, why the f--- you so skinny' xD
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 14:34   Link #12546
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Ah, does he invest much into equipment? Slow capture portraiture produces amazing photos. It definitely distorts the real appearance of the person and makes everyone look more fairer than they really are, but that's what almost every model uses.

Lucky you get asked 'how you stay so skinny'. I get 'woah dude, why the f--- you so skinny' xD
oh man. we wish. lol. we have the lights and the back-drops. having two kids makes it hard. the camera is actually mine. its a nikon d5100. pretty awesome camera. we're both learning how to use photoshop/lightroom. he typically uses gimp to edit his photos. i dont look very different from my photos. i dont like to get too dramatic with it and either does he. lol. i guess when i get home i'll post a photo that hasnt been edited of me. anyways, it's more of a hobby for him, like modeling is for me.

oh normally i get some really mean people who dont know me very well and ask if im anorexic. lmfao! it's whatever.

"A wish for eternity"

Last edited by Yukito_and_Misuzu; 2012-04-21 at 05:48.
Old 2012-04-22, 03:43   Link #12547
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
My first photo seen here. My vacation in a Chinese Temple in Cebu City.

Spoiler for My Self Unleashed:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 05:19   Link #12548
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
oh man. we wish. lol. we have the lights and the back-drops. having two kids makes it hard.
You have two kids and you retain that kind of figure?!

idontwannaliveanymore.jpg
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 08:52   Link #12549
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
You have two kids and you retain that kind of figure?!

idontwannaliveanymore.jpg
Sure do. Like I said before, I'm naturally skinny. I kept weight on for a few months after both pregnancies, and literally lost it all over night. I don't know how it works, because I still eat just as much as I did then and I don't workout!!

"A wish for eternity"

Last edited by Yukito_and_Misuzu; 2012-04-22 at 09:58.
Old 2012-04-22, 08:56   Link #12550
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:

Spoiler for Modeling:
I say screw the people who say you look anorexic, I say congratulations for having such a good figure even with two kids. I have plenty of friends who have had kids and still look in great shape. keep it up.
Old 2012-04-22, 09:00   Link #12551
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
I say screw the people who say you look anorexic, I say congratulations for having such a good figure even with two kids. I have plenty of friends who have had kids and still look in great shape. keep it up.
lol. Thank you very much. I've been told this since I was real young, it's not anything new - people can be very cruel. Oh well. It's something I can't help, I've tried. Haha. I even tried that weight gain powder, and all it did was give me a huge headache and upset my stomach. =/

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2012-04-22, 09:11   Link #12552
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
lol. Thank you very much. I've been told this since I was real young, it's not anything new - people can be very cruel. Oh well. It's something I can't help, I've tried. Haha. I even tried that weight gain powder, and all it did was give me a huge headache and upset my stomach. =/
Did you get it prescribed or just buy it off the shelf? Most of that stuff is just crap, you should just eat a lot more food with protein in it even protein bars & shakes its great for putting the weight on in the right place even though I really don't think you need it.
Old 2012-04-22, 09:23   Link #12553
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Did you get it prescribed or just buy it off the shelf? Most of that stuff is just crap, you should just eat a lot more food with protein in it even protein bars & shakes its great for putting the weight on in the right place even though I really don't think you need it.
Thank you very much. =D I bought it at WalMart. lol. My mother told me to go get it from the health store. But, I might just take your advice and stick with the protein bars. =P

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2012-04-22, 09:31   Link #12554
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

And as promised, a none edited photo of myself. lol. See, I don't look much different. =P

Spoiler for Cell Phone Photo:

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2012-04-22, 09:44   Link #12555
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
And as promised, a none edited photo of myself. lol. See, I don't look much different. =P

Spoiler for Cell Phone Photo:
not at all, love the top you are wearing. Below is a photo of me me with 2 UK celebrities called jedward and below is a pic of me in amsterdam.

Old 2012-04-22, 09:57   Link #12556
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
not at all, love the top you are wearing. Below is a photo of me me with 2 UK celebrities called jedward and below is a pic of me in amsterdam.

lol. I love Batman! <3 Are they suppose to be anime characters? And that building is amazing!! Aw, and you're really cute. =)

"A wish for eternity"
Old 2012-04-22, 10:57   Link #12557
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
As promised.

Spoiler for Set the time machine to 1991:
No shit, dude. No shit?
You remind me of an old friend, but who has blond hair instead.
Old 2012-04-22, 11:06   Link #12558
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Quote:
lol. I love Batman! <3 Are they suppose to be anime characters? And that building is amazing!! Aw, and you're really cute. =)
LOL Nope they were contestants on X Factor 3 years ago in the UK and represented Ireland in eurovision last year and and are regulars on a comedy panel show in the UK which I've linked below. They are crazy boys.

Old 2012-04-22, 13:03   Link #12559
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
oh normally i get some really mean people who dont know me very well and ask if im anorexic. lmfao! it's whatever.
Those people would be called "fat" or "morbidly obese" and instead of fixing it, they demean people who aren't. Ignore them

Seriously, there's a huge Bubble of Denial in North America about the obesity and "what is healthy/normal" and it isn't on the thin side...

And the unedited you looks fine as well... carry on.
Old 2012-04-22, 13:35   Link #12560
Yukito_and_Misuzu
Tiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Those people would be called "fat" or "morbidly obese" and instead of fixing it, they demean people who aren't. Ignore them

Seriously, there's a huge Bubble of Denial in North America about the obesity and "what is healthy/normal" and it isn't on the thin side...

And the unedited you looks fine as well... carry on.
i agree. and thank you. i just look at it this way, i know who i am, and i know i'm not anorexic. it's just silly, the thing's people will do and say to make themselves feel better.

"A wish for eternity"

Tags
photo