AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-19, 03:30   Link #2121
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Kureyon Alliance requesting help

Hello! I want to ask here, on those forums for a translator preferably that knows english well, aswell as japanese (of course) and a little bit of japanese trivia, otherwise, lower levels of knowledge are accepted and we also need a RAW provider.

At the moment I'm the typesetter, karaoker, and encoder, and there is this other translator, but he cannot help me anymore (who knows why...). I can be contacted over WLM (Windows Live Messenger) and e-mail with andoru *dot* blah *at* gOOGLEmail *dot* com (remove the capital letters and replace the *---* words) or in the worst case by PMs here

Sorry if I posted under the wrong sub-forum, feel free to move this thread if necessary
Old 2008-10-19, 09:32   Link #2122
sugio

Series : Game "THE IDOLM@STER" video part
Positions: Translators, Who create the videos and upload them to video sites

Hello. I am Japanese, sorry if my English is awkward.
And sorry that we are not so-called "Fansub group".

We have only one project either before or after.
It's making English subtitled gameplay videos "THE IDOLM@STER (Japanese Xbox 360)", especially comunication events called "Commu". Those videos are popular at YouTube, NicoNicoDouga, and any video site.

A large majority of man who has watched some IM@S videos also in YouTube will not know the character of IM@S idols. Except extremely few brave soul who got Japanese Xbox360, few people grasp character through XENOGLOSSIA slightly. If there are English subtitled IM@S-Commu videos, we can share the basic story and view of the world of IM@S.

Our project is conducted on my blog. Almost all "Commu"s are there.
For details to : Project English subtitled IM@S-Commu videos
Any little work would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 2008-10-19, 11:19   Link #2123
Daiz
Pioneer in Fansub 2.0

Group: Deer-subs
IRC: #deer-subs @ irc.rizon.net
Project: Tytania
Position: Editor

We're looking for an editor to edit Tytania. Must be native English speaker and have at least some experience. Quite a lot of the characters in the show use nobility speak. Translation quality is very good, so the main thing the editor needs to be able to do is make the sentences sound good and flow well when there's need. Must be able to edit on Fridays and Saturdays. You mustn't necessarily be able to work every week since we have other editors, but the main thing we want to avoid is that no editors are available when there's need for them.

Contact me on the IRC channel if interested.
Old 2008-10-19, 23:42   Link #2124
Soultarith
tallausaur
*Fansubber

Position: Translator
Group: Team Fucmnack
Project: One Outs

IRC: #da@rizon.net
Old 2008-10-20, 10:47   Link #2125
michiEto

Group: Motto-Subs

CURRENT PROJECTS: Michiko to Hatchin

I am looking for any translators that would like to translate Michiko to Hatchin as well as anyone else looking to help on that show in particular...

I need:
Translators
Translator Checkers
Timers
Editors
Quality Checkers
Typesetters (AFX or .ass)
Encoders
Bot Providers

IRC: #motto-subs @ irc.rizon.net

Last edited by michiEto; 2008-10-21 at 06:33.
Old 2008-10-20, 19:02   Link #2126
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
If any group has a translator interested in Tentai Senshi Sunred, I'm willing to time, edit, QC or help typeset.

*shot in the dark*
Old 2008-10-20, 21:47   Link #2127
Himawarinohana

Our group "Sunflower Subs" is looking for a translation check/fix for Sugar Sugar Rune. We already have episodes 33-38 translated.

starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com

We are also willing to pick up the project "Skip Beat" We have everything but a good translator. - we can release episodes a bit faster.

Also "Cosmic baton girl commet-san" We have a friend looking for a translator for that show.
Old 2008-10-22, 11:26   Link #2128
aquastar831
AQS-Anime

Send a message via AIM to aquastar831 Send a message via MSN to aquastar831
Group: Aquastar Anime
Position: Japanese to English Translators
Current Projects: ef - a tale of melodies, Negima Ala Alba OADs, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Joint Projects: Clannad the Movie, Clannad ~After Story~ (w/ TWH & Sprocket)
IRC Channel: #aquastar-anime@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): aquastar831, Gamefish, StormMage, tricsterpriest, conman
E-mail: aquastar831@yahoo.com

Group site: http://www.aquastar-anime.net

Currently looking for a translator or two to join our group since one of our veteran translators has now officially retired from the fansubbing scene and our current main translator could use some extra help.

Overall, we're a pretty laid back and friendly group, since we know people have real life obligations (school and work), and therefore, we're generally not concerned about speed for AQS's own solo individual projects. All we ask is that you're reliable, can easily be contacted, and you can keep us posted with status reports or any situation that may cause delays in getting a task done.

If you like the type of projects our group has worked on, stop by our main chan if you're interested in working with us. Current schedule is to gradually finish Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu while keeping up with ef - a tale of melodies. We will also consider other positions on a case by case basis.

Past Completed Projects: To Heart 2 TV series, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru TV series, Itsudatte My Santa OVAs, Memories Off #5 OVA, Negima Spring/Summer OVAs, Kanon 2006, To Heart 2 OVAs, To Heart 2 - Another Days, Nanatsuiro Drops TV series, ef - a tale of memories TV series, .hack // G.U. Trilogy Movie
Old 2008-10-22, 16:43   Link #2129
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Group: Anime-Himitsu
Positions: Timers and Typesetters
Projects: well ask to find out

yeah we really need some help with that, If you're interested, in any of the Positions, Join the IRC channel #Anime-Himitsu @ irc.rizon.net and msg Dragon001. If you can’t join us on IRC please email us at himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

http://anime-himitsu.nyaatorrents.org/
Old 2008-10-22, 20:54   Link #2130
Darksoul60
Fan subber

I am founder of Darksoul-Subs and I am starting a Side Fansub group and looking for help The side Fansub-Group name: Haven't decied yet If you have any Suggestions please let me know.

PROJECTS NEEDED WORK ON: GUNDAM 00 S2, Tales of Aybss, Kuroshitsuji, Kurozuka, Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh,

I am looking for any translators that would like to translate any anime and one thats a speed-suber as well as anyone else looking to help on any porject we have...

We also need: Translators,Translator Checkers, Timers
Editors
Quality Checkers
Typesetters (AFX or .ass)
Encoders
Bot Providers
RAW PROVIDERS

Steve.D

Last edited by Darksoul60; 2008-10-26 at 12:21.
Old 2008-10-23, 18:11   Link #2131
Chrno2

Anime got picked up by other (good) groups ^^

Last edited by Chrno2; 2008-10-23 at 19:44.
Old 2008-10-23, 18:20   Link #2132
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Position(s): Japanese-to-English or Chinese-to-English Translators, Translation Checkers, Timers/Typesetters, Quality Checkers, Editors, Encoders
Group: Enigma Collective
Project(s): Kuroshitsuji, ETC.
IRC Channel: #EnigmaCollective@irc.rizon.net
IM: elvaanguy@yahoo.com (MSN), mooglekupo99 (AIM), elvaanguy (Y! IM)

Enigma Collective needs your help! We have been wanting to subtitle Kuroshitsuji for a good while now, and if you are either a Translator or Translation Checker, please contact me by any of the above listings. J-E TLs are preferred, but please feel free to sign up if you do C-E translations. Please do note as well that you're welcome to sign up as any position on the above listing that you would like. EDIT: We now need experienced encoders and timers/typesetters.

Also note that if I'm AFK on IRC or my IM, or just simply not online, post in the "Recruits!" section of the Enigma Collective forums with the position you would like to apply for and means of contact. You can also PM me on the AnimeSuki forums. Any questions you have will be answered as well.

Thank you!

- Lord Mog of Enigma Collective

Last edited by Enigma Collective; 2008-10-31 at 10:50.
Old 2008-10-23, 22:34   Link #2133
Genius-kun
Away for a bit...
*Scanlator

If anyone is looking for help fansubbing, please PM me

Old 2008-10-23, 22:37   Link #2134
misa-misa-chan
Higurashi Fan

Position(s): Translator (Chinese>English or Japanese>English), Timers, Editors, website provider
Group: ainex
Project(s): Monochrome Factor + more?
IRC Channel: #ainex@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Xenia
E-Mail: ainex.subs@gmail.com
and any other details/requirements you have: Uhh..... want to finish monochrome. possibly looking to other projects of we get enough staff. Also need a website provider. Our old one died(?). A new staff FTP would also be nice.
Old 2008-10-25, 03:25   Link #2135
randall
Ayu Staff

Ayu is recruiting!

Why are we looking for new fansub staff now?

1. We would like to finish our existing projects.
2. We would like to start new projects for all Ayu fans.
3. We need new and motivated staff who are experienced but yet fresh. (Our staff list is long but many of them have fansubbed for many years and life is moving on for them.)
4. The most important point - We want to keep the Ayu flame burning strong!

The following staff positions available are:
- Japanese to English translators (2 slots)
- Editor (1 slot)
- Timer (1 slot)
- Quality Checker (1slot)

As all of you should have known by now, Ayu is committed to producing quality fansubbed work, hence we are also seeking for staff who has the same mindset as us to come forward and help revive Ayu.

Join #Ayu-Recruits @ irc.rizon.net or email us via the Contact Us form for more details. (Pre-requisite: Must know how to use IRC and is on IRC most of the times)

Good stuff spread the best via word of mouth, therefore, I would like all of you to spread this out to your friends, forums, etc.

Thank you for your time for reading

*Check out our website @ www.ayu-anime.net
Old 2008-10-25, 21:00   Link #2136
Exias
Sock Monster
*Fansubber

Exias is currently providing distribution assistance, trackers and raw source material for groups that need it. Whisper me on IRC if you need help.
Old 2008-10-26, 09:03   Link #2137
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Group: FreelanceFansubs
Positions: typesetters, editors, translators.

For any positions we require you have experience. Please contact me on IRC at #FLF@irc.rizon.net. My nick is getfresh.
Old 2008-10-26, 11:37   Link #2138
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Found someone, thanks for all who applied
you can still stop by at #yuurisansubs@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by yuurisan; 2008-11-01 at 10:34.
Old 2008-10-26, 15:29   Link #2139
Exias
Sock Monster
*Fansubber

Details
Group: Exias.
Hiring: Translators, TLC, Timers, Typesetters, Karaoke Nubcakes.
Projects: This is a newly formed group, and once we have everyone in place; we will discuss what Anime the team would like to sub as a whole.

Contact
Email: aeon.kennedy@googlemail.com
IRC: #exias @ irc.rizon.net - or just whisper Exias.
Old 2008-10-27, 14:18   Link #2140
Himawarinohana

Are there any people still interested in finishing Daa! Daa! Daa!?
Episodes 63-78 Need to be translated. We need RAWS and a Spanish or Japanese or Chinese Translator, and we can finish the series. If you are interested email: starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com

Also another show "Princess commet" or " Cosmic Baton girl Comet-san" Needs a Encoder!. For this show its episode 23-48.

Last edited by Himawarinohana; 2008-10-29 at 17:36.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator