AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 07:50   Link #3061
Soraya21

Genetic huh? Don't think it's all that strange since Momo can easily use herself and Nana as a prime case study for example. But it's a sad thing to hear really. Now the dream of a big and busty, all-encompassing adult Yami dies with this latest chapter.

It's lovely to see the good doctor showing off her packaged goods once again. But tentacle rape is just so... mpfff...

I'm surprised Momo has let her guard down so easily around Mea even after the whole near-tussle with Oshizu happened. Actually thought she would be more unforgiving in that sense to be honest.

Just loved how both Tearju and Momo were pressuring Rito to fulfill Mea's request, the former with a sincere, completely asexual desire to help her while the latter probably just wanted to see the ecchi scene play out it all its glory.

Well, now that all the serious business with Tearju is out of the way, the story's probably going to go back to the harem plan. Wonder who's going to be the main focus for next month's issue?
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 08:50   Link #3062
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Oshizu would be the first person to be suspicious about Mea. Remember when she tried to dive into her memories? Right now, I think Oshizu is even more apprehensive towards Mea than Momo is.
I thought Mea's threat would scared her off. I gravely underestimated her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Why is Nemesis stuck in the body of a child? D:
The body of a child? No, she's about the same size as Yami. Check the first page of chapter 8 again and you'll see she even has some boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Just loved how both Tearju and Momo were pressuring Rito to fulfill Mea's request, the former with a sincere, completely asexual desire to help her while the latter probably just wanted to see the ecchi scene play out it all its glory.

Well, now that all the serious business with Tearju is out of the way, the story's probably going to go back to the harem plan. Wonder who's going to be the main focus for next month's issue?
I loved that even Tearju urged him to do it. It's funny how radically different the approach of the three "sisters" towards sex is: Tearju is totally clueless and innocent, Mea loves it and has a keen interest in it, Yami hates it (hated it?).

It doesn't seem like it'll be too hard for Momo to enroll Tearju into the harem. Just tell her it's to make Yami (and everybody else) happy and voilà.

I'm delighted Tear has accepted Mea as part of her family. My dream of seeing the three living under the same roof (preferably the Yuuki's) will surely come true. Wouldn't mind if Nemesis joined in as well. I think she may not even be as bad as she seems... for one, she didn't order Mea to kill Tearju even though Mea herself suggested it.

Now that we know that Nemesis is the result of a different project, I wonder if her transform abilities will be different. I was thinking she might be able to shapeshift into organic life-forms (humans, animals, whatever) unlike Yami and Mea, but then I remembered Yami turned into a mermaid once so she's probably able to do it as well.

I think the next chapter will still focus on Yami and Tear, but don't forget we've also got a SQ.19 chapter to look forward to this month. My money's on Saki.
Old 2012-02-02, 09:41   Link #3063
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I loved that even Tearju urged him to do it
What's funnier is that she did it even after Yui gave her that pep talk. Can't wait to see what kind of nighttime shenanigans these two will get into

Quote:
Wouldn't mind if Nemesis joined in as well. I think she may not even be as bad as she seems... for one, she didn't order Mea to kill Tearju even though Mea herself suggested it.
I'd actually prefer if Nemesis became fused within Rito so he could have the trans ability and protect his harem. Besides, I can't see what role she'd have. Mea's already got the 'sister to Yami' angle covered, so she might become a third wheel.

Quote:
I think the next chapter will still focus on Yami and Tear, but don't forget we've also got a SQ.19 chapter to look forward to this month. My money's on Saki.
I'm still hoping Saki will end up with Zastin. Her suddenly doing a 180 and falling hard for Rito would be so cliche.
Old 2012-02-02, 09:50   Link #3064
blade82

Didn't Momo said that she is more interested on Aya (Saki's servant)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:14   Link #3065
Ashaman

Quote:
Genetic huh? Don't think it's all that strange since Momo can easily use herself and Nana as a prime case study for example. But it's a sad thing to hear really. Now the dream of a big and busty, all-encompassing adult Yami dies with this latest chapter.
Nana and Momo are pretty obviously fraternal twins i.e no closer genetically than normal sisters. Yami on the other hand is a straight up clone - except for all the body mods she must have gone through.

Quote:
Didn't Momo said that she is more interested on Aya (Saki's servant)
Do you mean Rin? Because that's who Momo has expressed most interest in.
Old 2012-02-02, 10:17   Link #3066
blade82

The one that helped Mikan yeah sorry i mixed their name
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:19   Link #3067
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Wow..this chapter was awesome...

Not only for the fan-cervice...but..i'm looking forward for the development...
Old 2012-02-02, 10:29   Link #3068
Ashaman

Something else I noticed about this chapter - Rito doing echii stuff was compared to Mea becoming more human.

both need to ''change their heart'' to do it.

To be honest, I'm not sure which will be more difficult to achieve --- though I'd lol if Mea pushes the issue in front of Nana, without actually saying what she wants him to do. Then we'd have Momo, Nana and Tear, + whoever else was in earshot encouraging Rito to 'do it'.
Old 2012-02-02, 18:07   Link #3069
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I hope Yui or Momo get more screentime next chapter, because I really like the chemistry between them and Rito and they're my favourite girls too boot.
Old 2012-02-02, 22:13   Link #3070
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No translations yet on this chapter?
Old 2012-02-02, 22:26   Link #3071
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
No translations yet on this chapter?
On which chapter? 16? It's already out by CxC as usual.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 22:46   Link #3072
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
On which chapter? 16? It's already out by CxC as usual.
Oh my bad. I been busy with stuff as of late forgetting alot of stuff. Thanks
Old 2012-02-03, 04:40   Link #3073
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The body of a child? No, she's about the same size as Yami. Check the first page of chapter 8 again and you'll see she even has some boobs.
Technically Yami's body is of a child's, you know.

Anyway I said this because Mea is noticeably grown up since she met Nemesis, whenever that happened to be. We didn't get a good shot of Nemesis in chapter 16 but I surmise that her figure didn't change at all between the time she met Mea and present.
Old 2012-02-03, 06:13   Link #3074
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I'm still hoping Saki will end up with Zastin. Her suddenly doing a 180 and falling hard for Rito would be so cliche.
She can still get her own chapter even if it has nothing to do with the harem plan. I want her to end up with Zastin too. Poor chap needs some love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Technically Yami's body is of a child's, you know.

Anyway I said this because Mea is noticeably grown up since she met Nemesis, whenever that happened to be. We didn't get a good shot of Nemesis in chapter 16 but I surmise that her figure didn't change at all between the time she met Mea and present.
No, she has the body of a teenager. This is an important distinction to make.

We didn't get to see how Nemesis looked in that flashback, I personally think she was as small as Mea. Mea definitely seems to have developed faster than her sisters though.
Old 2012-02-03, 13:45   Link #3075
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
wow, tearju's bodyline is incredibly hot
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 16:40   Link #3076
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I hope Yui or Momo get more screentime next chapter, because I really like the chemistry between them and Rito and they're my favourite girls too boot.
This. Do want this. Tearju is lovely and great, and that includes her very wonderful...traits, but I do want to see my Tsundere Queen get another chapter focusing on her sometime soon.

And Momo's usually involved anyway, so it would be great to see them interact. Especially as Yui's probably one of the most anti-ecchi people in the series, while Momo of course is the biggest ecchi enthusiast.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 23:24   Link #3077
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Plant Tentacles: -1
Nipple Sucking by Baby: -1
Shower with Two Girls : +1,000

Guess it was a good chapter.

And another cover and color page feature!? Damn.
Old 2012-02-03, 23:52   Link #3078
wingman32x

The latest chapter was good. Tearju looks like a pretty fun character. Yui's warning was funny. I can see why Momo obtained those plants in particular lol. They're just as perverted as she is . I'm glad that Mei wasn't swayed by the gangs pep talk. That would have been way too quick. Liked Mea's condition, though. Overall it was a good chapter.

These heavy Black Cat tie-ins are starting to bother me a bit. I didn't mind the references before this, because they were small little nods. Now it seems to have taken over the series a little bit.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 00:13   Link #3079
Shadow5YA

Man, that would have been perfect doujin material right there. Mea turns over a new leaf if Rito licks her, and he obliges.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 05:03   Link #3080
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
These heavy Black Cat tie-ins are starting to bother me a bit. I didn't mind the references before this, because they were small little nods. Now it seems to have taken over the series a little bit.
Only Yami and Tearju are related to Black Cat. Mea and Nemesis are completely new characters, and even Yami and Tearju's backstory is different (Eve was never raised by Tearju in BC). Tearju makes a mighty nice addition to the harem too, surely you can't complain about her presence? We were long overdue for a big breasted MILF.

Yes, the story is more serious than it's ever been in TLR, but the change didn't happen overnight, it's been that way since the start of this new series.

Harem/romance (TLR) + action/drama (darkness) = TLR Darkness.

Both aspects have been fairly balanced thus far, neither has taken over the other imo.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen