Notices

Old 2018-03-30, 10:49   Link #21
Rainbowman

Please tell me this nightmare did not just happen. 😰
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 12:06   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Big Mom is in her own little world right now, quite possibly eating people as others have said. She didn't come back to her senses at all.

Not sure which card is Oda going to pull to explain the Sunny and the SHs being totally fine (that's the only thing we can be certain of), but I hope it'll be a good one. I'm not a fan of fake outs like these in the first place.
Old 2018-03-30, 12:15   Link #23
charasu
DigiDestinied

So cp.900 basically just big mom sweet dream because she actually knockout by the cake?
Old 2018-03-30, 12:45   Link #24
itachi-san314

Hmm... there's a lot of possibilities of what's going on here. The best case scenario for the SHs is Pudding manipulating things. I kind of like BM eating her children though haha. That would effectively end her reign if she has no crew, although it seems a little too dark, but after this chapter who knows.

As for her still going after the SHs, she doesn't know Sanji made the cake yet right? Once she finds that out, I bet her tune changes... assuming she didn't eat everyone which is possible
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 14:47   Link #25
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
hot bubling sea + Fourth Clima-Tact = big size fatamorgana on the sea :v
True, if Nami is brilliant enough about weather and situation she can use Oven's ability to her advantage which eventually led to escape.

I remember that she capture Zeus, how will she play Zeus to do her bidding?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 17:51   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

On second thoughts, I'm discarding the idea that Big Mom is eating people because that would make Sanji indirectly responsible for the slaughter of innocents. Can't see Oda doing that. She's most likely just tripping balls, that's all.
Old 2018-03-30, 23:17   Link #27
WyrdMonger

It's off topic, but does anyone else think the last member of the New Giant Warrior Pirates is Gerth?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 01:16   Link #28
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Do I need to point out the size of the singing lady at the end of this chapter?
Seriously...

---

Anywho, its anyone's guess as to how this situation will resolve itself but if we can put early bets as to who will be the key player, I'm putting my money on Sanji.

The Chapters 898-900 have had a particular focus on Sanji's character moreso than the chapters preceding it.

898 was Sanji and his siblings helping him to get to the Sunny.
899 was the moment between Sanji, Judge and Luffy.
900 was an entire reaction to Big Mom eating Sanji's cake as well as his intentions while baking it.

Also, the big thing Sanji has been doing in this latter part of the arc is making the cake so Big Mom eating it was supposed to be his big moment; instead we got a BAD END. There's definitely a catch to all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
It's off topic, but does anyone else think the last member of the New Giant Warrior Pirates is Gerth?
Its a safe bet; she's the only other giant in Big Mom's flashback of a similar age not mentioned yet. Everyone else was there or was mentioned. But what's her position? I think she's the ship's doctor as its the only crucial position not yet assigned.
Old 2018-03-31, 14:09   Link #29
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
It depends on her role in the future.
Personally I think she will be the reason of conflict between Hajrudeen and Loki.
From the flashback we know she likes Hajrudeen (blushing) and Loki is in search of a wife.
So if she takes that role, she won't be on the crew but Balg/Berg* will be instead.

However if the story in Elbaf will be a different scenario I think Gerth has a good chance to be on the crew.

*If that giant even exists and it is not some mistake in the raws. Balg/Berg is written the same way as the second part of Goldberg's name.

Last edited by Hoodspirit; 2018-03-31 at 14:27.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-01, 03:37   Link #30
necrolyte

Am I the only one thinking: WTF is happening! throughout the whole chapter? I guess this is the reason I am thinking someone, most likely BM because of the cake, is imagining this development cuz it looks way too fishy to really happen, but it could be Pudding's powers too.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote