AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-10, 22:47   Link #1681
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
I just donīt understand ppl here. If it ever get licensed by JNC, it will be really good. Cuz you will get a high level translation + you support author too. Fan TL is on vol 1, so you not really miss much. I buy a lot of series from JNC, and I must say that when I compare their TL to YP or SS, they definitely win. Sam donīt let to TL his stuff just anyone. But everything is "if".
ok here a better way for me to put it is i hate when they licensed a LN that was TL really far in and is not a WN. Astrisk was 11 volumes in when it got licensed. i don't mind ones that are not TL or not that far in. u do bring up a good point on this one since it is only one volume in Fan TL.
Old 2018-06-10, 22:56   Link #1682
silenceblade

I just read chapter 111 and can't believe Taka. Taka and Hiroaki believes they possess the ultimate power simply because they are heroes and the world is just their toy. Even the MC, who surpassed the limit beyond limits, has to be careful in dealing with the royal families.

I think the MC's full power is a mage-type who speciality lies in controlling multi-magic, his close-combat skills (sword, dagger, throwing knives, hand-to-hand) are nothing compare to his magic. If he really was a fighter-type he would only have one main weapon, not several. The heroes are all fighter-types who relies on the power of their weapons.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 00:34   Link #1683
Ayato_kanzaki

Not all heroes are such idiots. Satsuki (my favorite character) is training herself hard despite already having a solid base when she transfered to this world, the same can be said of the hero in the Bertram capital, and Renji (who you haven't heard about yet) is living as an adventurer, so it could be considered a form of training. Only Takatrash and the other childish womaniser are complacent about their power.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 09:38   Link #1684
n1njaloanthi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
Not all heroes are such idiots. Satsuki (my favorite character) is training herself hard despite already having a solid base when she transfered to this world, the same can be said of the hero in the Bertram capital, and Renji (who you haven't heard about yet) is living as an adventurer, so it could be considered a form of training. Only Takatrash and the other childish womaniser are complacent about their power.
Renji got rekt by Lucius and is under Reis's control now though
n1njaloanthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 11:32   Link #1685
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I just donīt understand ppl here. If it ever get licensed by JNC, it will be really good. Cuz you will get a high level translation + you support author too. Fan TL is on vol 1, so you not really miss much. I buy a lot of series from JNC, and I must say that when I compare their TL to YP or SS, they definitely win. Sam donīt let to TL his stuff just anyone. But everything is "if".
2nd point yes, you do get to support the author

1st point no as you will get a minimum wage grunt doing the translations. the real money in translation (as explain many times already) are in technical books.
Old 2018-06-11, 12:35   Link #1686
dragon1412

Quote:
because harder to access from where you stay, in Asia, where using online payment isn't the norm, it's actually very hard to have access to books when they got licensed, while most translation is in English, many of the reader are actually not from the west, if your country isn't one to use online transaction a lot, getting there is fairly hard

Of course this is a big if, since chance for SG translation is fairly good, not high, as i said above, the 3 highest chance is Saikyou mahoushi, Shinwaden and Kou 1, There is also issues of vols counts as well

High level translation is questionable, i was also post about this issues around 2 or 3 years ago in this forum, point is, it is really hard for high level translation to occur on LN or manga industry, purely because they don't pay well and hard to translate, big money are made in technical books, and due to their nature as technical books, the words use in them is very precise and obey a certain rule when writing, making googling and translating much smoother and to a certain extent, easier - issues is that the nature of the books require much harsher checking, which is why they are taking only by veteran with good reputation or in-house of that specific publisher, and veteran is likely to stay away from manga and Ln due to the nature of the books, it harder to get the same precision like technical books and pay not nearly as well, the reason why YP books quality are so varied, this was debated to death back in 2 or 3 years ago though
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 16:59   Link #1687
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Just binge read this. Couldn't put it down until I caught up to the translated chapter. Pretty good Novel. I especially like how the Author isn't anxious to establish romantic relationships between the MC and the girls surrounding him. Like when he broke the mold and made it so that the two Princesses Rio saved didn't immediately fall for him. And I like the MC's attitude of not giving a fuck to the Nobles opinions of him. I'm a bit depress after reading the latest chapter's comments in the translated site since it gave me an idea of what's about to happen. Trashmoki's gonna ruin things for Rio. Naive of him to entrust those letters to that trash. And from what I gathered the misunderstanding between Haruto and Miharu has still not been resolved in the WN raw -_- I find Charlotte annoying with her clingyness and Aki is a bit annoying with how she tries to setup Miharu with Takatrash.

I'm wondering about Princess Lilyana. Is her kindness towards Takatrash genuine or is she a scheming bitch with ulterior motive in getting close to him?

There are lots of great potential love interest in the story. So far Miharu has started a bit weak even though she was pegged as the Main LI since the begining. Me favorite girls are Celia, Liselotte and Satsuki. So far the girls with potential candidates to be his harem are:
  1. Miharu
  2. Satsuki (best girl)
  3. Liselotte
  4. Flora
  5. Celia
  6. Aisha
  7. Latifa
  8. Sara
  9. Alma
  10. Oufia

Anyone I missed? I only included the girls who have a high chance of joining the harem because they have a good relationship with the MC or he have a favorable opinion on them. The exception is Flora in that list but I think she has a good chance of joining still. I was surprised at first that he captured Satsuki's heart. I thought she was just gonba be like an have an oneesan type of relationship with him but she's showing the proper signs of jealousy towards other girls near him.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-06-12 at 06:15.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-12, 00:47   Link #1688
Ayato_kanzaki

If you're including Sara, Alma and Ofia, you should also add Sayo and Komomo. The MC's impression of them seem comparable, and those two are a bit more proactive.
Old 2018-06-12, 02:35   Link #1689
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
If you're including Sara, Alma and Ofia, you should also add Sayo and Komomo. The MC's impression of them seem comparable, and those two are a bit more proactive.
He flat out rejected Sayo so I didn't include her and his relationship with Komomo is not the same with Sara, Alma or Oufia. Rio spent 2 years with them so their relationship are much more closer. He only spent a small time with Komomo when he stayed at their house.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2018-06-12, 03:11   Link #1690
LelouchR1

Quote:
Do you really think so?
Old 2018-06-12, 13:26   Link #1691
Ayato_kanzaki

The MC is aware they love him, and treat them gently, but also has not done anything to respond to their feelings. Because at the time, he was utterly obsessed with Miharu and still consider himself monogamous. Tougth monogamy is fundamentaly nonsense when you're contracted with a spirit you share everything with, and still want to marry another.
So yeah, I'm putting Sayo, Komomo in the same category as Sara, Alma and Ofia: girls whose only chance to get accepted is for Haruto to embrace the Harem route.
Old 2018-06-12, 21:11   Link #1692
silenceblade

Sayo and Komomo can't even be put on the same level as Haruto. Although they are considered geniuses, it is only by human standards. Haruto has magical power and knowledge that exceed the human realm. There is no telling what side-effect if he openly share those secrets with humans which makes them unable to walk the same path.

Sara, Alma, and Ofia are able to stand by his side as equals which makes them potential partners. The humans from that world are bad partners for him.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 00:19   Link #1693
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Just binge read this. Couldn't put it down until I caught up to the translated chapter. Pretty good Novel. I especially like how the Author isn't anxious to establish romantic relationships between the MC and the girls surrounding him. Like when he broke the mold and made it so that the two Princesses Rio saved didn't immediately fall for him. And I like the MC's attitude of not giving a fuck to the Nobles opinions of him. I'm a bit depress after reading the latest chapter's comments in the translated site since it gave me an idea of what's about to happen. Trashmoki's gonna ruin things for Rio. Naive of him to entrust those letters to that trash. And from what I gathered the misunderstanding between Haruto and Miharu has still not been resolved in the WN raw -_- I find Charlotte annoying with her clingyness and Aki is a bit annoying with how she tries to setup Miharu with Takatrash.

I'm wondering about Princess Lilyana. Is her kindness towards Takatrash genuine or is she a scheming bitch with ulterior motive in getting close to him?

There are lots of great potential love interest in the story. So far Miharu has started a bit weak even though she was pegged as the Main LI since the begining. Me favorite girls are Celia, Liselotte and Satsuki. So far the girls with potential candidates to be his harem are:
  1. Miharu
  2. Satsuki (best girl)
  3. Liselotte
  4. Flora
  5. Celia
  6. Aisha
  7. Latifa
  8. Sara
  9. Alma
  10. Oufia

Anyone I missed? I only included the girls who have a high chance of joining the harem because they have a good relationship with the MC or he have a favorable opinion on them. The exception is Flora in that list but I think she has a good chance of joining still. I was surprised at first that he captured Satsuki's heart. I thought she was just gonba be like an have an oneesan type of relationship with him but she's showing the proper signs of jealousy towards other girls near him.

if you read the books version , flora know haruto is rio and beg for forgiveness,haruto tell to her to forgot nickname rio.....after that flora always take a look to haruto if have chance .. haruto is fall in love with miharu ,because that he not have awareness of girl feeling (dense) . for satsuki,i like her to.....she was done very good job in vol 10 "for me harutokun is hero,if something i can do i will do " and also in dance scene is really funny :v .....in books version aisia willing to haruto happiness ,she tell miharu what happening in the past ,in rio side and haruto side ,liselotte next volume maybe?
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 01:56   Link #1694
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
if you read the books version , flora know haruto is rio and beg for forgiveness,haruto tell to her to forgot nickname rio.....after that flora always take a look to haruto if have chance .. haruto is fall in love with miharu ,because that he not have awareness of girl feeling (dense) . for satsuki,i like her to.....she was done very good job in vol 10 "for me harutokun is hero,if something i can do i will do " and also in dance scene is really funny :v .....in books version aisia willing to haruto happiness ,she tell miharu what happening in the past ,in rio side and haruto side ,liselotte next volume maybe?
My post was about the WN. I'm aware that the LN diverges from the WN and changes were made to it that people here prefer it and only sees the WN as the "alternate route".

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Sayo and Komomo can't even be put on the same level as Haruto. Although they are considered geniuses, it is only by human standards. Haruto has magical power and knowledge that exceed the human realm. There is no telling what side-effect if he openly share those secrets with humans which makes them unable to walk the same path.

Sara, Alma, and Ofia are able to stand by his side as equals which makes them potential partners. The humans from that world are bad partners for him.
That's one of the reason I didn't include them in the list. I feel like they will only be dragging Haruto down if they join in the harem. I felt miharu was like that as well but since she has a huge mana pool at least she has the potential to improve later on.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-06-13 at 02:07.
Old 2018-06-13, 06:38   Link #1695
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
My post was about the WN. I'm aware that the LN diverges from the WN and changes were made to it that people here prefer it and only sees the WN as the "alternate route".

That's one of the reason I didn't include them in the list. I feel like they will only be dragging Haruto down if they join in the harem. I felt miharu was like that as well but since she has a huge mana pool at least she has the potential to improve later on.
in wn i was waiting vol 10 and author said ch 191 will be release this month........ and i already imagine takahisa will be trashed more badly in wn :v
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 09:56   Link #1696
-HAZE-

Hey guys which version is better the LN or the WN and could maybe someone explain to me the difference between the LN and the WN.
-HAZE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-14, 10:22   Link #1697
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HAZE- View Post
Hey guys which version is better the LN or the WN and could maybe someone explain to me the difference between the LN and the WN.
LN is better by majority vote of its readers. And the reason for this is there is no BS letter in the story. The scenes are also well polished in result of the Author having a good editor.

Old 2018-06-16, 12:29   Link #1698
Neutralside

How far is the LN?
Oh and do the Letter BS gets resolved fast in the WN? Might not drop WN well until the LN catches up anyway
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-17, 01:17   Link #1699
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralside View Post
How far is the LN?
Oh and do the Letter BS gets resolved fast in the WN? Might not drop WN well until the LN catches up anyway
Well it ran in a different direction. So its hard to say. But its a 190 chapters in with Miharu still in Saint Stellar (letter happened ch 111-ish) vs volume 10 where its a failed kidnapping.

Last edited by Snowbold; 2018-06-19 at 00:01.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 06:52   Link #1700
maton456full

Volume 11 of the Light Novel for August 1.
maton456full is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel