Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-06-08, 22:36   Link #2381
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It's better if it's on manuscript mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Gogmagog: Welcome. Thank you for coming.
I'm humbled to hear that the decisive battle will take place not far from here.
"Verdure Flight" Stolas-dono.
Stolas: Yes.
Gogmagog: Your master is asking for my troops to arrive as reinforcements, isn't it?

G: Flame Haze are like a disordered mob forced to side together; they somewhat push too far for what they believe in, don't they?
In fact, I have been receiving more requests from the Toten Glocke.
S: This is a time of emergency and we need assistance; it is our Strategist's wishes.
Besides, as of this moment, she is gathering forces for the advance.
We must be prepared for an unexpected battle.
G: Fufu... Interesting.
S: If my assistance would be enough to satisfy your principles, then by all means. It is tradition, after all.
G: Thank you for-
S: However,
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 22:38   Link #2382
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

this conversation between you two is making me feel warm inside
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 22:38   Link #2383
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Send a message via MSN to Kochiya
Ah I see. Where do you want me to start?
Kochiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 22:40   Link #2384
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

You can check if my first two pages (lol) are at least correct. :P
Then you can go ahead with the rest.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-06-08, 22:43   Link #2385
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Quote:
this conversation between you two is making me feel warm inside
*snuggles*
@Marcus: Ya they are. I will present the translation for chapter 1 and 2 tmrw, since I'm kinda busy with work now. This forum is a great runaway for me *Escapist*
Old 2010-06-09, 00:01   Link #2386
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Okay, can't wait. ;D

Old 2010-06-09, 21:52   Link #2387
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

S=Stolas, G=Gogmagog, M=Mathilde T=Tiamat A= Alastor W= Wihelmina
Only 24 more pages to go for chapter 1
Pg1
G: Welcome, from afar; I’ve heard about the decisive battle about to happen in that mountain. ‘Verdure Flights’ Stolas…
S: Yes……
G: So, your master requested me to send out the reinforcements?
Pg2
G: With those discorded mob of Flame Hazes as our opponent, don’t you think we are being just a bit over-cautious? In fact, not even those involved directly, the Toten Glocke, initiated an invition to us.
S: Our general/strategist indicated that this is the crucial time, a point in which cooperation will be needed. In fact, at this point of time, the opposition is no longer just expanding their forces, but is starting to strategise accordingly with a plan.
S: And finished the building of their ‘Army’, in a short frame of period.
G: Fufu, interesting.
G: I will have to agree to be involved, though.
S: Thanks-
G: But-
Pg3
G: Our forces will, in accordance to the flow of events and turnout, have complete freedom in maneuverability and mobilizing of our army. Please remember that.
S: Of course. Our general/strategist indicates, in the course of victory, that you will be given special treatment in the ‘Lord’s Game’.
G: Fufu…Just as expected of ‘Judge of Paradoxes”, an acute and clear decision. Very well- In this war…
Pg4
S: Wha-? *sees the platform* Oh-!!?
G: Allow me, ‘Spiraling Platform’ Gogmagog to make this war become more interesting!
Pg5
Scene changes
M: Indeed, this has become more interesting. As expected of Minakku (Minack)’s stronghold/base, the area is really widespread.
W: The Denizen Army too……not to mention their information network, de arimasu. However, the opposition seems unready for battle, and now is a good chance to attack, de arimasu.
T: At one go.
M: That’s right. Let’s go, Alastor!
A: Uh-huh.
Pg6-7 Action scene
Pg8
Random Denizen: Lord, we have an enemy infiltration! Due to the fact that it is an ambush, the Southern Wing Scouts had been…anni-annihilated.
S: But there is no aura of enemies attacking from the sky…
Random Denizen: But, but now……
G: Never mind. What is the enemy force size?
Pg9
Random Denizen: Only…only one steed. To be exact, it’s a flaming horse and two women. One of them fights unarmed, the other with a halberd, and both of th-(Interrupted)
G: Mobilize ALL.
Random: …yes-
G: As I said, sweep the scum with my entire force.
Pg10
Random: Ye-Yes!
G: And, anyone who abandons the flanks is to be EXECUTED. Send my decree out.
Random: Yes, as you said! *turns to Stolas* Stolas, isn’t this…
S: Yes…yes. This must be it. They must be the ones who have been attacking the “Game” participants-the Flame haze
Pg11
G: ‘Flame-hair, blazing-eyes hunter’ Mathilde Saint-Omer, ‘Manipulator of Thousand Ribbons’ Wihelmina Carmel.
S: I…I will assist from the air, too-
G: No need to worry. We would not need our news-carrier to assist. Do enjoy the fight my brave soldiers will present.
Pg12
G: Let us see the power of the notorious marionette of ‘Flame of Heavens’.
Scene change
M: The way they reorganize their flanks is faster then I thought.
A: ‘Spiraling Platform’ Gogmagog commands her troops really well.
Pg13
(Army of Denizens rushed out)
M: Huh, the battle barely started, and it’s beginning to look like a life-or-death showdown…I wonder why…They’ve probably been given this warning [Fight or Die]. However-
Pg14
M: If they don’t do this, how would the battle even be fun?
Pg15
(Rider’s Brigade)
pg16
Random: Wha-What? Where did these guys come from?
Random with horned helmet: Do not retreat! Solidify your defense arrays, and surround them!
Pg17
W: From the looks of it, a single breakthrough would be insufficient for us, de arimasu.
T: Stubborn they are, indeed.
M: Uh-huh, as expected of Minack.
W: We should start fighting more seriously, de arimasu.
M: I will leave my back to you.
W: Understood, de arimasu. Jinki [Persona]!
Pg18
T: Undersood.
W: Preparations completed-
T: Completed.
M: So then…let’s meet later.
W: No problem, I can handle it de arimasu.
M: See you later.
Pg19
W: [Rider’s Brigade] is a Unrestricted method that activates in her conscious area. In order to stop her, an attack will have to come from outside this area-
T: Right Wing! A squad attacks!
Pg20
Random: A chance! Attack her (Mathilde) from behind! Attack! (Noticed Wihelmina) Abandoned one, I shall stomp you to death!
Pg 21 (Wihelmina proceeds to kick their ass)
M: Just as expected from the Peerless Tactician (Wihelmina). Neither quantity nor weight troubles her the slightest.
A: Mathilde!
Pg22
A: Be careful! Above!
Pg23
M: Wow, this sure is…I guess I still can’t mimic Wihelmina fully!
A: Stop playing!
Pg24
S: They really are strong…And so that is the Flaming-hair Blazing-eyes’s Rider’s Brigade!
Pg25
W: From the looks of it, the opposition has given out on a full attack, and went back to guarding their stronghold de arimasu.
M: Very unfortunately for them, I would not want to waste my time with them. I will go for a swift blitz! Battering Ram!
Pg26
M: Get down the horse! Sowrd! Spear! Bow! (assigning her ‘soldiers’ weapons)
Old 2010-06-10, 00:03   Link #2388
Nietono no Shana
Godsword

Holy crap, you are amazing! Thank you!
Nietono no Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 00:35   Link #2389
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

someone needs to put these on the RAWs and release....I love you
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 00:46   Link #2390
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

*Bows* That will be my task.
Just wait patiently as I work on this one.

(Honestly, this will be the first translation project for Eternal Song. I'm somewhat honored. )

Old 2010-06-10, 02:25   Link #2391
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Thanks everyone! You guys are more comforting then a steaming cup of coffee~

Funneh thing was, it took me 2 hours only ^^
Rest of chapt.1 coming up either by today or tmrw, since my schedule just screwed me up...and chapter 1 has 50 pages >.<

Thanks Marcus! I can't wait to see it~
Old 2010-06-10, 03:05   Link #2392
FFrank227

Fantastic, keep up the good work.
FFrank227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 08:18   Link #2393
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Okay, typesetting is in progress, and anyone with the raws and is experienced in Japanese can help out.

Kochiya:
I have some concerns on the manuscript:
Quote:
Originally Posted by To Note List
Page 8
I dunno to whom the Random Denizen spoke to. I've changed it to Milord to suit Stolas, and might change it to Milady to suit Gogmagog.

Page 10
"They must be the ones who have been attacking the “Game” participants - the Flame Haze..."
The raw has "Fureimu Heizu no *somethingsomething*" on it. Can you pass on the meaning of that somethingsomething?

Page 11
The entire thought sequence of Stolas is missing.

Page 12
Wilhelmina's and Tiamat's dialogue is missing.

*progress up to page 12*

Old 2010-06-10, 10:44   Link #2394
Nietono no Shana
Godsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Okay, typesetting is in progress, and anyone with the raws and is experienced in Japanese can help out.
Yeah, i still wondering why from Chapter 6-17 exist no scans.
Old 2010-06-10, 18:09   Link #2395
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Really? D: But how?

Old 2010-06-10, 20:20   Link #2396
Kochiya
Lv.6 Railgun and violin

Quote:
Page 8
I dunno to whom the Random Denizen spoke to. I've changed it to Milord to suit Stolas, and might change it to Milady to suit Gogmagog.

Page 10
"They must be the ones who have been attacking the “Game” participants - the Flame Haze..."
The raw has "Fureimu Heizu no *somethingsomething*" on it. Can you pass on the meaning of that somethingsomething?

Page 11
The entire thought sequence of Stolas is missing.

Page 12
Wilhelmina's and Tiamat's dialogue is missing.

*progress up to page 12*
Thanks, I've changed it to thus (for the moment):
As for the random denizens, none was speaking to Stolas. All are directed at Gogmagog. But your change is nice
I will check up on the Fureimu Heizu part, since I myself am not too sure
Pg11:
S: (Referring to the two flame hazes): They are the ones whom our strategist warned about-they can change the entire setting of the War!

pg12 (I think you are referring to pg13...Wihelmina did not speak in page 12...)
W: I wonder why is this so?
T:Cruelly enlightened to their fate. (referring to Gogmagog's decree to execute anyone abandoning flanks or turning tail)

Quote:
Yeah, i still wondering why from Chapter 6-17 exist no scans.
Cos its hard to find anyone in this forum who buys the magazine it is publicized in, not to mention ES has a really bad habit of changing the number of pages per chapter...
Old 2010-06-11, 02:59   Link #2397
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Yeah, I noticed. So that means after we have finished, it would take a long time before the next batch can begin.

Old 2010-06-11, 06:43   Link #2398
Nietono no Shana
Godsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochiya View Post
Cos its hard to find anyone in this forum who buys the magazine it is publicized in, not to mention ES has a really bad habit of changing the number of pages per chapter...
In the Dengeki Maoh now there are always 16 pages per chapter. This is quite a few for a monthly release. It is now more than a year ago and still there is no release date for Vol.2. What are they waiting for such a long time...
Old 2010-06-11, 08:25   Link #2399
Elf song

With the current chapters unpublished into separated manga, it's enough to compile into 2 volumes now.

It's over a year since vol.1's release. I wonder why they don't release them too...
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 09:50   Link #2400
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Eternal Song update: I'm up to page 26 already! (considering the scene in Minack as page 1).
Quote:
Page 23
Mathilde's "Wow, this sure is..." is somewhat off. What does "Nan to iu" mean, btw?

Page 24
Stolas's monologue is cut off there.

Page 25
Lower left bubble left out.

Page 26
Still incomplete.
That leaves 24 pages until Chapter 1 is completed.
After that, I might translate the smaller pieces of dialogue written with no bubbles on it.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen