AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-27, 21:50   Link #2941
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Onsen scenes are obligatory don't you know?

And looking nice for a magic array there... although I'm wondering how it'll rotate... all of the magic circles we've seen have at least two parts that counterrotate, and I'm not sure how the pentagon design with those locked circles does that Asides from that minor quibble, nice nice nice
Not sure about that. That's why I said it's just a proposed design.

-----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@USB500: The Velka Pentagram? LoLI POWAA!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

Dio: IT'S THE HOLY VELKA PENTAGON OF DOOM!!!! HAHAHAHHA

okay, I shouldn't have made it in the first place.....

-----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Drawing your own Magic symbol, +2 points. ^^ Are you going to use writing that means something or just random stuff?
Not really random, though. It's going to be a part of the story.

------------------------

Next stop: Britannia.

Spoiler for picture:

I think I need to refer to some resources for the runic inscriptions that are going to decorate this symbol.

Spoiler for Narulia, v2:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-27 at 22:01.
Old 2007-06-27, 22:16   Link #2942
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Nice! And Aurion knew that they were Relic weapons?! Nice interactions; only wish the Granado Espada were like that instead of Lulu-worship. Maybe your girls + Lulu are the "Gundam" equivalent of super-powerful prototypes, while the Espada are the more mass-produced cannon-fodder types?
Aurion knows everything, the bastard. He's just in contact with Hayate a lot. He knows about RF6's battle against the girls.

"Granado Espada"? lol How did that happen?

They sure look like the cannon-fodder type. Sincerely, I dont like them either.

Quote:
Princess Tiara is here TOO?! Wow she's making more waves than any other OC here. She deserves an Oscar!
Well, as Lowe just said, she is basically Reinforce. I just mentioned her so you guys would know what I was referring to.

Quote:
The return of the Relic girls! And Iris having a crush on ubiquitous resident lab tech Aurion Dauer is pure GOLD I wonder how far that'll go
Hahaha, seriously the Iris crush part was totally not intended. Its just how the conversation flowed... when I finished typing, I was like, what the hell did I just do? Iris turned out to be cuter than what I had planned!

But I couldnt change it much. I try to be in the character's shoes when typing their lines, and that's how it turned out.

Quote:
And Relics have DNA? I smell BIG ION CANON target, but even then, your fic remains awesome
Oh, if I'm already target #1 of the Ion Cannon, then I'll be fried in the next part. If, after the series ends, canon doesnt blast me away, I... I surely dont know what to say!

@Saint You've just been giving samples of scenarios... are you making a huge-ass fic or something?

@Reiji You're very serious about that combined fic. Maybe you should take the project, as Kha has been doing SO MANY THINGS at once for the last months that he's going to explode soon.
Old 2007-06-27, 22:29   Link #2943
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Speaking of Tiara/Reinforce OC/CC...maybe I should reconstruct my Gil Graham Chronicles, once I'm done with my major stuff... I still have a 3rd season (( not unlike StrikerS )) in planning, with loli Lindy and shota Clyde...I'm not sure if I should make Aria and Lotte the Nanoha/Fate counterpart though... Graham's already Hayate in this part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Hahaha, seriously the Iris crush part was totally not intended. Its just how the conversation flowed... when I finished typing, I was like, what the hell did I just do? Iris turned out to be cuter than what I had planned!

But I couldnt change it much. I try to be in the character's shoes when typing their lines, and that's how it turned out.
Haha...it is a little hard (( and too cute )) to imagine a dere-dere Blanc Niege...

Maybe you can..."update" Iris to the new Wind-look once everything's over and all... unless Aurion prefers them short.

*Gets shot*

Nice profile continuation, btw. Sorry I couldn't comment on much things recently... Life's been tough, both physically and mentally.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-27, 22:40   Link #2944
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
@Reiji You're very serious about that combined fic. Maybe you should take the project, as Kha has been doing SO MANY THINGS at once for the last months that he's going to explode soon.
Me? Holy Arcana, I wouldn't know where to begin...Kha and Aaron have all the information... though I could serve in some capacity - like doing the actual writing (Kha and Aaron give me what needs to happen, and I write it). I dunno, it's up to them.
Old 2007-06-27, 22:41   Link #2945
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Aaron008R, Kha

Re: "Filler" Time - I have plans for one of the 82nd to learn an alternate school of magic - would said filler time be enough? The person in question would simply be learning the basics, receiving a new Device, and crafting about 2-4 spells.

Re: CrosyS - About what time will the armada be leaving for 178th? It's time critical (like most issues here) - My short "No Place Like Home" occurs at night, when the 82nd had arrived in early afternoon that day, and my current working short "At Dawn We Trained" happens the morning after.

Thanks!
1. Since there's no clear timetable, and I intend for Brown to be the one who alerts the Saint Church (since he can't go to the TSAB, and is going to be found by Kha first) to the Einst, is a week enough? It really has to depend on StrikerS though.

2. There's time for all those scenarios.
Quote:
Oh s***...

*Activates Disruption Towers*

*Hides in underground bunker*
That's not gonna work--

Ion Cannon fires.

Quote:
Couldn't he just use standard transformation magic to do so, so as to have less fuss?

And he could always just change his shape into another man's, instead of trying to impersonate a women, even though doing so gives more... infiltration advantage
I thought standard transformation magic only works for tsukaima, and those who mastered true shapshifting, like Yuuno?

Your second point raises some thoughts... What's Brown's stand on this sort of thing? In other words, what would Guy do with it?
Quote:
- She'll come in the of AltS II, to help a certain Pink colored seal Dei Warrior with the Master Key Device on her hands. Maybe a meeting will be sufficed...

But we still need to upgrade that star staff... encode all the cards info into device, check...
lol
Spoiler for WHAT AM I THINKING!!:

FYI @ those who don't know: Dio's Seal is the same seal that only appeared once- During A's- when the Wolkenritter acquired their 'Hayate Ver.' Knight Armor.
Remove the "The" in the spellcards and add "-er" to the names like "The Arrow" to "Arrower". "The Shot" to the "Shooter", and you get Sakura Zaki's "Sakura Spellcards".

However, due to Kha's disperse Linker Core, the amount of mortal mana she can generate for her cards is very limited, nad hence she has to use her divine spells. But inside the Unlimited Spell Forge, Sakura Zaki is h4xx, with both types of magic at her disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

You serious?!
:3

Quote:
Never knew Kha actually has memory manipulation That has the potential for more haxx than simply trying to forget a bad bad Tais moment
He can only do it once on the same person every 24 hrs, use it 3 times a day (8 hr cooldown), when both parties are trapped within the Unlimited Spell Forge, with eye-contact, and Whisperscan active. And his morals cover the rest (so he isn't gonna go ******* with **** and then make her forget the incident. ). This new skill is the latest of Geass techniques that CC has been teaching Kha, though he hasn't found use for such a complicated technique.

"Hell yeah blame every Geass ripoff on CC... You're a smart one."
"Shut up, Kluize."

Quote:
Nanoha: THIS IS PARLEY!!!!!

*SLB's Creator-san to oblivion*

Situations eh... situations of the Tais kind?

And I could say the same about my OC's too, if any are interested at all Although that reminds me to have a seperate profile up for Smith and Wesson
I wonder how many types of-- !!!

Less of that... But... Hmm... It's kinda fun too. :3

Kha: !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

Spoiler for picture:

I think I need to refer to some resources for the runic inscriptions that are going to decorate this symbol.

Spoiler for Narulia, v2:
Interesting... For Britainna, maybe a griffin, dragon and swords hieroglyphics might work?

@Erio: Chaos always called them the Espada, which I concur and prefer, but now I just added the Granado back in. And don't worry, I won't overwork myself unlike a Devil I kno--

*Starlight Breaker EX+ >>>> Creator-san*
Old 2007-06-27, 22:48   Link #2946
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
1For Britainna, maybe a griffin, dragon and swords hieroglyphics might work?
sounds interesting.

@ LoweGear: I'm wondering if you have worked on Rhythmic Edge's profile?
Old 2007-06-27, 22:57   Link #2947
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's not gonna work--

Ion Cannon fires.
*Leaves Liquid Tiberium Deposits to wipe out Eastern Europe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I thought standard transformation magic only works for tsukaima, and those who mastered true shapshifting, like Yuuno?
Not sure on that count, since I don't think they've ever said there was a restriction on who or what can perform transformation magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
He can only do it once on the same person every 24 hrs, use it 3 times a day (8 hr cooldown), when both parties are trapped within the Unlimited Spell Forge, with eye-contact, and Whisperscan active. And his morals cover the rest (so he isn't gonna go ******* with **** and then make her forget the incident. ). This new skill is the latest of Geass techniques that CC has been teaching Kha, though he hasn't found use for such a complicated technique.

"Hell yeah blame every Geass ripoff on CC... You're a smart one."
"Shut up, Kluize."
*cough* Jyagan *cough*

And I wasn't thinking of "******* with ****" when I said that... but damn you and your ideas

Quote:
@ LoweGear: I'm wondering if you have worked on Rhythmic Edge's profile?
Was intending on writing it after I've finished with Mai, which might take long... however, since it's a very short planned profile anyway, I can get right on it

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-27, 23:58   Link #2948
Aaron008R

Quote:

Spoiler for picture:

Spoiler for Narulia, v2:
Looks better.

Quote:
Aurion knows everything, the bastard. He's just in contact with Hayate a lot. He knows about RF6's battle against the girls.

Quote:
Is that really the case?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Haha...it is a little hard (( and too cute )) to imagine a dere-dere Blanc Niege...

Maybe you can..."update" Iris to the new Wind-look once everything's over and all... unless Aurion prefers them short.

*Gets shot*
*blows barrel of gun*

Tesla: *giggle* Lolicon~Ossan.
Aurion: Your still not giving up on that huh?
Tesla:
Aurion: *sigh* Have it your way. *prepares large spider illusion*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-28, 00:20   Link #2949
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

*Gets shot*
lol Yes, yes it is...

I hope a new art book is released with lots of pics of her new look soon. I already saw the latest Elwing and Ryuuna poster... maybe the next one will have Blanc!

And BTW, Kureha is so, so hawt.

I'll have to create another character...

*ehem* Ehh... Sorry about that... My fingers tend to type by themselves.

Quote:
Nice profile continuation, btw. Sorry I couldn't comment on much things recently... Life's been tough, both physically and mentally.
Hey, take it easy there. Things will surely get better.

Quote:
Is that really the case?!
Yeah, I'm not kidding. I didnt intend it to be a crush, nor did I ever think it is or would be. That was Lowe's crazy idea. *points at Lowe* He! He's the one who started it!!

@Kha I'm actually pretty interested in Granado Espada. I know its going to be a grind fest, but I like the artwork and stuff, and I wouldnt mind playing for a month. Are you going to play?
Old 2007-06-28, 00:43   Link #2950
Aaron008R

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not kidding. I didnt intend it to be a crush, nor did I ever think it is or would be. That was Lowe's crazy idea. *points at Lowe* He! He's the one who started it!!

Now this is a bit... sudden.
WHAT SHALL WE DO?!?!?!

By the way, I've recently had an idea of adding another device to Aurion's arsenal. A convertible armed device called Tyrfing. In the scenario, Signum volunteers to help Aurion test the new weapon. So a friendly(?) duel ensues. It is to be noted that this is the first ever time that Aurion would ever have to spar with a Wolkenritter (with the exception of Tesla's strategy games, but that counts as just playing, right?). It also have to do something about Signum's suspicions about our resident nutcase professor. The tentative title is "Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire".

It's supposed to be a character development scenario.

Any comments/suggestions?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-28, 00:50   Link #2951
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What idea? *whistles*

Quote:
By the way, I've recently had an idea of adding another device to Aurion's arsenal. A convertible armed device called Tyrfing. In the scenario, Signum volunteers to help Aurion test the new weapon. So a friendly(?) duel ensues. It is to be noted that this is the first ever time that Aurion would ever have to spar with a Wolkenritter (with the exception of Tesla's strategy games, but that counts as just playing, right?). It also have to do something about Signum's suspicions about our resident nutcase professor. The tentative title is "Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire".

Need to know what Tyrfing's abilities are though for the hijinks *cough* tenta- *cough*

Mind if My Gunboys join in?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-28, 00:50   Link #2952
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

WHAT SHALL WE DO?!?!?!

Who's baptising who?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-28, 00:54   Link #2953
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
LOL that was so funny. One thing came to mind after reading this. Ranma??? Really funny story.

*Raises Hand* Question, is this for a standard device or a unison device?
Answer: System can be installed and utilized in all devices. Warning, current known side effects include battle madness(berzerker) and gender displacement. To clarify, if you're female and your device is male, you may end up male and vice versa. If your device has no pre program gender, you may end up with no or both sets of reproductive gear. The CSDB will not take responsibility if you choose to utilize the current system but Director Tsuzuki has generously offered to personally "help" those who suffers from the side effect.

Additional notes: Hot water alone is not the trigger to recover back to original gender.
Quote:
Finally! Something to chew on!

As requested, I bring to you Part 1 of 'First Meeting'

Spoiler for AlternateS II Sample Arc: Reunion and the First Meeting, Pt. 1:

hehe... Part 2 Tomorrow or later...

EDIT: And Since AlternateS II features an All-Star Cast, not just from other series (believe me finding all the compatible series was a challenge, from cards to GEMs), but also from this part of the Galaxy, I might borrow some of the OCharacters...

OCs that I have in mind to appear:

Maren
Koji
Smith
Wesson
Mai

OCs who will have a comeback:

Kha and the 21st
Gard and the Zakums + Nagato Zwei
Boomer + RAF
Keroko (the AU 'Nanoha's Cousin Ver.' still in planning) + Rogues (if they are still around)

well just tell me if you want in or out...
Would you mind including Tais if Ginga happens to be on board as well? Comic relieve is important you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Dagnabbit! Tias and Yui stole my next twist!

or to explain more fully, since David Brown is now persona no Gratis to the Bureau, he can't exactly go running round administered space...as he normally appears, that is...however, his Condition, Device Symbiosis, allows him a degree of control over his own body morphology (the exception being his Device Prosthetic Right forearm, which is locked in structure due to the nature of it's replacement)...but his powers over wave energy include visible light, so he can use holography to cover that up...

Meaning he can have a near perfect disguise, in terms of sight. Kha could spot him due to the whispers. Saga would spot him via techno-empathy (and by the same token David would sense Saga the same way). Serge might notice his fragmented Linker core.

Others would have to catch him out some other way...or rather, her out...after all, if you can change your body structure, and the authorities are on the lookout for a male...

as a result, he can knock around in plain sight, in (almost) perfect safety...the major flaws in the plan are that he still can't fully control his own reflexes because of the artificially amplified strength he's developed, and he can't walk in heels, so has to wear flat soled boots...which can seem suspicious and give him away. Incidentally, he still ( in principle) has access to basic STAB credentials and his clearances haven' been revoked....Because then certain people would have the uncomfortable job of trying to explain how a person that doesn't exist has STAB authority that was never authorised in the first place...
Err... opps? And STAB? i thought its the TSAB?
Quote:
Ahh... Nothing like Bluecheesium to start your day...

TODAY, WE DINE, IN CHEESE!!!

NOTICE TO ALL: if you wish to use any of my OC, by all means go ahead. Just PM me to let me know that you are doing so, and for me check to for OOCness. I would seldom say no, and if there's any changes, it's more of dialogue and characterization.Kha: Thy scum... Have your insolence know no bounds?

This is kinda funny, with Hayate getting owned because of her own habits. I'm sure she's gonna think twice before "sekuhara" the next time round.

Anyway, if Tais' memory needs to be fixed, inside the Unlimited Spell Forge, Unisoned Kha can trace and rewire neurons, due to the magic curcuits running through them, such that people think and remember different things. Though I'm not too sure if he'd keep the traced original in his memory.

(Sees Kha getting chased by all the girls of Riot 6, with Keroko leading the charge)

Oops my bad. Master FlameSparkZ! You WIN at making the most MOE characters!!! I'd like to see what you imagine of the Linda Zwei lolis! MOAR!!!Hell yeah you're right! I wonder if FlameSparkZ-sama has that planned. Maren wasn't her real name, was it?

NOTICE TO ALL: if you wish to use any of my OC, by all means go ahead. Just PM me to let me know that you are doing so, and for me check to for OOCness. I would seldom say no, and if there's any changes, it's more of dialogue and characterization.

@A$$thought: I wondered for a second where did Kha and Kero go. Tais would've been so dead with Keroko going Dragonform on him, and Kha his full helm, which would make him seem immune to the "Valleys of Paradise".

But I guess he'd be kinda immune to naked women. It's not the first time Kha and Fate had taken a bath together, especially when showering the kids...

(notices Kha and Fate staring at him, Zambers ready. Erio, smothered by Caro, is catatonic as the older Forwards close in around him)

I forgot that was supposed to be a secret... Parley?

*Mid-Childa Parley >>>>>> Creator-san*

Nice! And Aurion knew that they were Relic weapons?! Nice interactions; only wish the Granado Espada were like that instead of Lulu-worship. Maybe your girls + Lulu are the "Gundam" equivalent of super-powerful prototypes, while the Espada are the more mass-produced cannon-fodder types?

Princess Tiara is here TOO?! Wow she's making more waves than any other OC here. She deserves an Oscar! Robots grow fast. And the Forwards never seen a warship? That's weird. Either that or Silvana's too different from the gunboats and frigates.

On cards, I'd like to see the Card Mistress of Hope meet the person (Unison Device now) who inspired Clow to craft the Cards in my side of the Ultraverse.

@USB500: The Velka Pentagram? LoLI POWAA!!!

@Saint X: Isn't Dios' a Hexagon of 2 triangles in opposing orbit? Because for summoning a Velka Noble Illusion or Reality Marble, the Velka Octagon of 2 opposing squares is used instead of the normal Velka summoning square.

@Reiji:I'm leaving it to Aaron for ideas, though I'm thinking its a joint project. We haven't planned anything concrete other than the enemy and the weapons to be used.

And I intended for some time before I-n's begins, so you can have the family visit during the period of "fillers".

NOTICE TO ALL: if you wish to use any of my OC, by all means go ahead. Just PM me to let me know that you are doing so, and for me check to for OOCness. I would seldom say no, and if there's any changes, it's more of dialogue and characterization.

Yes I've said it 3 times. Which means I AM serious about it. I wanna see how many situations Kha can get himself in.

Kha:
One thing about including Kha is that its hard to pin down what he can and cannot do. Maybe its just me but I don't really understand the character nor his powers at all. Partly because the real Kha and the OC Kha seems to be the same yet different. So for me its a bit hard to use him except in limited scenes.

Hmm... Immune to naked women... Your OC Kha must have superb self control. So many young, beautiful and Hot women, all naked and he seems to be immune in that situation?! Only a person who has superb self control, is gay or isn't a real man at all can resist that. Of course I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt by using the phrase 'superb self control' instead of the other two.

Btw, mess with Tais's mind at your own risk. I don't know what exactly is inside there but he is a true member of the CSDB after all

PS: Who was it who wanted to use Vidalia again?
Old 2007-06-28, 00:55   Link #2954
Aaron008R

Quote:
Need to know what Tyrfing's abilities are though for the hijinks *cough* tenta- *cough*
It's a two-mode sword weapon. Aurion did say about giving a name to VKA 01's successor right so here it is. And no. There're no tentacles involved.

*whispers to Mai's ear and points at LoweGear*

Mai: Wakarimashita. Astaroth...
*chainsaw revs*

Quote:
Mind if My Gunboys join in?
What do you have in mind?

Quote:
Who's baptising who?
The new sword shall be baptized by Laevatein in its first ever duel.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-28, 01:00   Link #2955
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's a two-mode sword weapon. Aurion did say about giving a name to VKA 01's successor right so here it is. And no. There're no tentacles involved.

*whispers to Mai's ear and points at LoweGear*

Mai: Wakarimashita. Astaroth...
*chainsaw revs*
Mai, can't we talk about this?

*no response*

Oh sh-

*warps out*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
What do you have in mind?
Casualties

Quote:
The new sword shall be baptized by Laevatein in its first ever duel.
Tyrfing should be honored

Old 2007-06-28, 01:04   Link #2956
Aaron008R

Quote:
Casualties
I'm starting to get interested.
Then, we need an interaction chart first, how would your COURAGE AND CHAINSAW trio interact with Oji-chan?

Quote:
Tyrfing should be honored
Actually, I based it from our local tradition when someone has new shoes.

BINYAGAN!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-28, 01:12   Link #2957
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm starting to get interested.
Then, we need an interaction chart first, how would your COURAGE AND CHAINSAW trio interact with Oji-chan?
While not that acquianted, S&W do go to Aurion for repairs on their Linebackers, though they'll try and prevent him from snooping around the device's secrets. S&W would treat Aurion like suki, for lack of a better word.

As for Mai, I think she'll take to liking Aurion in her own silent way, as the Ojii-san he is

Quote:
Actually, I based it from our local tradition when someone has new shoes.

BINYAGAN!
YES, the time honored tradition of baptising those Virgin Shiny Shoes with the gifts of the Earth from their fellow footwear

Old 2007-06-28, 01:12   Link #2958
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
@Saint You've just been giving samples of scenarios... are you making a huge-ass fic or something?
- Well, I'm still working out on a huge Fic with an All-Star cast (both here and from other canon series), epic battles, great interactions- you know, all of that jazz and stuff, all for an epic story of love... while trying to finish the first book first

Quote:
@Kha I'm actually pretty interested in Granado Espada. I know its going to be a grind fest, but I like the artwork and stuff, and I wouldnt mind playing for a month. Are you going to play?
- GE Intl? I Might try, because the local version here sux, because of well, being released here locally - you guys don't wanna know the local online gaming community here in my country, right my local guys (you know who you are, mga kasama ko.)? GE Intl is free by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Would you mind including Tais if Ginga happens to be on board as well? Comic relieve is important you know.
- Hmm... *Slated- under 'For Review*
But i need a good serious side of him if you wanted him to be paired up with Ginga... since if you don't, Ginga might look the other way Tais...
Old 2007-06-28, 01:18   Link #2959
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*Leaves Liquid Tiberium Deposits to wipe out Eastern Europe*
XD Now Keroko's a mass murderer.

Quote:
*cough* Jyagan *cough*

And I wasn't thinking of "******* with ****" when I said that... but damn you and your ideas
Yeah that's the "temporary" use that doesn't require the USF. Imagine this...
Spoiler for Tais...?:

Quote:

Riiiiiight.

Na, I'm sticking to the Outlands in World of Warcraft.
Quote:

WHAT SHALL WE DO?!?!?!

They way you named it is like the way we name the Noble Illusions.

Not really sure what to add, though I would advise against an ill-timed flashback, for the last thing I want to list Aurion under is alongside Caro in this aspect.

Kha might help in offering suggestions. But like Lowe said, we need to know what Tyring does.

[random]It'll be even more fun if Kluize traces a copy of it and stores it in the Unlimited Imperium Vault.[/random]

UPDATE: I've changed the name of Noble Illusion Unlimited Spell Forge to Infinite Spell Forge for better effect. The earlier fansubs of Kha's profile did a pretty nasty job see...

~~~~~~

@Tshou: The side effects of the new device seems to have been recovered from Kha's little misadventure in the File of "The Case of the Warring Maidens", which led to him discovering how to fully release Sakura Zaki beyond were possession.

der Kleriker and me are 2 different people. He's pretty much my opposite, more serious, more reserved, commanding yet gentle. But we're not exactly immune; for me, I'm a trainee doctor, so I've seen enough to no longer be that bothered that I'd experience Otaku-associated respiratory distress, mild shock and nasal haemorrhage, but I will feel something about a good bod; for Kha its the same, his mind still fills with thoughts as his mask does with blood, but he's just used to it, having done it so often with the Hallaouns back on Earth at the onsens during his scarce breaks.

Lindy: Mm-hm! Kha's pretty much part of our family now. fu-fu-fu...
Chrono: Mother?!

The Goddess agrees.

(Runs from bloodthirsty Kha and Fate)

~~~~~~~~~~

@SAINT X: WTF YOU'RE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! TAISXGINGA!!! I can see pretty much all the OCs and CCs advising the poor girl against that.
Old 2007-06-28, 01:25   Link #2960
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@SAINT X: WTF YOU'RE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! TAISXGINGA!!! I can see pretty much all the OCs and CCs advising the poor girl against that.
[phoenix]
OBJECTION!
[/phoenix]

Whatever the reason is, don't let Tais unleash the tentacle monsters!

@ Kha: that reminds me, how are The Cases projects? I haven't got any updates about them.

[selfpromotion]
I'm currently working on an original super robot-styled fiction. Gosh, I guess I owed this to Lowe and the rest of you guys.
[/selfpromotion]
Closed Thread