AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-25, 15:26   Link #7841
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Lolicon Rin? That's an ... interesting thought
Old 2010-03-25, 16:08   Link #7842
Sakome

Rin should turn into her Mahou Shoujo form with Ilya and team up with Nanoha and Fate! When is this spinoff supposed to come out anyway?
Old 2010-03-25, 16:38   Link #7843
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I really cant see why Nanoha/Fate and Saber/Rin would clash in the first place. If I had to guess, it's probably a misunderstanding and they end up fighting the true 'mastermind' together. Unless they make something up. Nanoha and Fate could join the holy grail war~ They better replenish their mana well after each and every battle.
Old 2010-03-25, 16:40   Link #7844
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I really cant see why Nanoha/Fate and Saber/Rin would clash in the first place.
Rule of Cool. Any reason is a good reason as long as we get to see them fight each other, heh. Though who ultimately wins will be iffy with how loved both sets of characters are.
Old 2010-03-25, 16:43   Link #7845
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

mM maybe, though you'd think neither would fight without very good reasons given their personalities. Rin aside
Old 2010-03-25, 16:46   Link #7846
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, we'll have to see how it's all explained when the manga starts running and producing chapters. Until then we're kind of just playing a guessing game.
Old 2010-03-25, 16:48   Link #7847
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Which should be tomm. if I'm not mistaken.
Old 2010-03-25, 16:57   Link #7848
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Sure would be something if Rin had Zeltrech with her. That thing basically fires off Starlight Breakers fueled by alternate realities with zero time lag.
Old 2010-03-25, 17:09   Link #7849
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I really cant see why Nanoha/Fate and Saber/Rin would clash in the first place. If I had to guess, it's probably a misunderstanding and they end up fighting the true 'mastermind' together. Unless they make something up. Nanoha and Fate could join the holy grail war~ They better replenish their mana well after each and every battle.
Random reason from the top of my head: Saber and Rin are fighting in the Holy Grail war, the TSAB detects the magical combat and sends Nanoha and Fate to investigate. They find Rin and Saber and try to stop them, and with neither master nor servant willing to stop fighting in the war, combat ensues.
Old 2010-03-25, 22:45   Link #7850
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Random reason from the top of my head: Saber and Rin are fighting in the Holy Grail war, the TSAB detects the magical combat and sends Nanoha and Fate to investigate. They find Rin and Saber and try to stop them, and with neither master nor servant willing to stop fighting in the war, combat ensues.
It's a bit of a shame that it's not following Heaven's Feel but Unlimited Blade Works. I'd seriously like to see what Nanoha and Fate would do against Saber Alter.

Still, if we get to see Rho Aias, Caladbolg and Rider taking off her Gorgon Breaker, I'll be a happy camper. :3
Old 2010-03-26, 00:30   Link #7851
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
It's a bit of a shame that it's not following Heaven's Feel but Unlimited Blade Works. I'd seriously like to see what Nanoha and Fate would do against Saber Alter.
I think Heaven's Feel is a little too dark to mesh with the MGLN universe. I think it would be epic in so many different ways if they did it, but it would also probably rob Nanoha and Fate of their innocence and kindness much sooner.

... Actually, that's not such a bad idea...
Old 2010-03-26, 00:36   Link #7852
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... and RB's love affair with angst goes into full swing once more. >.>
Old 2010-03-26, 00:47   Link #7853
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Heaven's Feel is just too awesome to place in the same league as Nanoha. Fate and Nanoha would get consumed by the shadows and that would be the end of that. Even the mighty Gilgamesh was nothing before Sakura's might!
Old 2010-03-26, 02:53   Link #7854
Kikaifan
Blazing General

No way, one of them would spend the whole season making friends with Sakura and then she'd... feel bad when she ate them. And stop. It worked in A's.
Old 2010-03-26, 03:29   Link #7855
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Heaven's Feel is just too awesome to place in the same league as Nanoha. Fate and Nanoha would get consumed by the shadows and that would be the end of that. Even the mighty Gilgamesh was nothing before Sakura's might!
Actually, when you think about it, the sheer despair Heaven's Feel is a good occasion for Nanoha and Fate to have their beliefs, goals and means to achieve those questioned. Kinda like how Vash's quest for Love & Peace have gone downhill the instant Legato entered the scene.
Old 2010-03-26, 07:11   Link #7856
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

them runts need a reality check. because the world isn't all about friendship and Starlight Breakers. nothing like angst to slap them out of their ignorance
Old 2010-03-26, 10:00   Link #7857
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
them runts need a reality check. because the world isn't all about friendship and Starlight Breakers. nothing like angst to slap them out of their ignorance
I approve of this idea oh so much. Going through Heaven's Feel would make the cast of MGLN wonder why they felt so damned bad for Fate when confronted with Sakura.
Old 2010-03-26, 10:07   Link #7858
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

One tragedy does not negate another.
Old 2010-03-26, 10:10   Link #7859
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

But it does put things in context. Some one might think it's the end of the world because they broke a nail, but when they see some one else with an amputated finger, a broken nail is hardly a big deal.

But yeah, take what happened to Fate, crank it up to 9011, and you have Sakura's life. Fate she be thankful she got away with just a whipping
Old 2010-03-26, 10:16   Link #7860
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
But it does put things in context. Some one might think it's the end of the world because they broke a nail, but when they see some one else with an amputated finger, a broken nail is hardly a big deal.

But yeah, take what happened to Fate, crank it up to 9011, and you have Sakura's life. Fate she be thankful she got away with just a whipping
Like comparing 1st Half of 1st Season Jewel Seed Sealing Nanoha with the Winchester Bros.

I'd personally watch all the shit the brothers goes through, any day of the week.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen