AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2013-03-09, 01:27   Link #121
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The error in the game caused Kirito and Asuna's marriage status to be reset?

Oh yeah, there's definitely going to be get-together endings with at least some of the other heroines in this game. It was officially announced long ago that the game would have multiple endings, so......

And less than a week to go and still no pre-ordering available on Play-Asia..............
Old 2013-03-09, 01:36   Link #122
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well i cannot wait for child ending for each heroine

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 01:38   Link #123
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Good luck explaining the divorce to Yui, Kirito. :V
Old 2013-03-10, 07:39   Link #124
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-03-10, 12:42   Link #125
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow, just a week before release and Play Asia still doesn't have pre-orders available.
They did have pre-orders available a while ago, but they're long since sold out of the Limited Edition and the Regular Edition. In fact, the Limited Edition is completely sold out at all online retailers in Japan (I presume actual game stores as well), and has been for since about mid-January. It looks like the Regular Edition is still available at Amazon and other places, though, so chances are they'll be able to get extra stock at some point.

(People who were able to order the Limited Edition on-time should be able to at least double their money on re-sale from the looks of things. It seems that it was extremely limited. Starting at 23,140 yen+ on the Amazon Marketplace right now.)
Old 2013-03-10, 12:44   Link #126
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I don't even remember Play-asia having pre-orders available. I just go to the page to chek up on it and there's the message saying they've sold all their units. >.>
Old 2013-03-10, 12:49   Link #127
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I don't even remember Play-asia having pre-orders available. I just go to the page to chek up on it and there's the message saying they've sold all their units. >.>
I know they did, because I had one on order at one point... which I freed up for someone else when I got an order in at Gamers to get the bonus. If I had more money to spare, I should have kept both orders and resold it.
Old 2013-03-10, 15:26   Link #128
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I know they did, because I had one on order at one point... which I freed up for someone else when I got an order in at Gamers to get the bonus. If I had more money to spare, I should have kept both orders and resold it.
Gamers?

Darn minimum post length.
Old 2013-03-10, 18:06   Link #129
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Gamers?
Japanese Game Shop. You can see the bonus tapestry on the official website (second in top row). I was hoping for either that or Animate (third in top row) or WonderGOO (right at the bottom), but it was the only one that I was able to (luckily) place an order at.

I honestly wouldn't say that any of the store-specific bonuses goods are overly-fancy this time (they all use the same illustrations in various poses/combinations, which is sort of boring -- no original illustrations), but it's still nice if you can get it.
Old 2013-03-11, 01:56   Link #130
HasuMasu
*Artist

I just now found out Black Lotus is in this game.

I have never cursed the fact that this will not be in English as much as I have now.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 06:15   Link #131
shanksen

can't wait to see strea, oh wait I'm not japanese, sh*t
Old 2013-03-11, 09:54   Link #132
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
YouTube
Old 2013-03-11, 12:56   Link #133
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Hmm, I'm thinking these character episode trailers they're doing for the ccountdown-to-release are actually giving us a look into the individual heroines' stories which will lead into their respective endings with Kirito; the resetting of Kirito and Asuna's marriage status, Silica finding out about Kirito and Asuna, Lizbeth setting out to fix Kirito's sword, and over the nest few days we'll get Lyfa's, Sinon's, and Strea's (maybe) of course.

Looks like I won't be getting this for a while though since Play-asia has already pre-sold its stock. >.>
Old 2013-03-11, 13:31   Link #134
styr

Scratch my question about the girl falling from the sky and @ ~56-57s in. After looking at the novel illustration from LN Vol.5, those ribbons seem to match up perfectly with Sinon's hairstyle. Assuming that Aincrad still uses their 'IRL image' than it makes perfect sense....

And does this game include ALO as well? With the inclusion of Leafa, I assume so... but if she came to Aincrad wouldn't she look like her normal self? Well, I suppose blonde Leafa is more popular than raven haired Sugu, Idk...

Though I wonder how they plan to incorporate additional heroine routes like Silica and Lisbeth if they are also going to include ALO. Regardless, if it follows the plot of Aincrad I doubt I would ever play the game. Massive timeskips and RPGs simply do not sound appealing to me at all. I won't mind watching some youtube videos, but eh... it looks to be more of an action game than an RPG. Hard to tell from just teaser videos, though.

And... LOL @ Kirito's harem fighting in mizugi!

Last edited by styr; 2013-03-11 at 13:51.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 01:43   Link #135
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
And does this game include ALO as well? With the inclusion of Leafa, I assume so... but if she came to Aincrad wouldn't she look like her normal self? Well, I suppose blonde Leafa is more popular than raven haired Sugu, Idk...

Though I wonder how they plan to incorporate additional heroine routes like Silica and Lisbeth if they are also going to include ALO. Regardless, if it follows the plot of Aincrad I doubt I would ever play the game. Massive timeskips and RPGs simply do not sound appealing to me at all. I won't mind watching some youtube videos, but eh... it looks to be more of an action game than an RPG. Hard to tell from just teaser videos, though.
The plot doesn't really follow either novels; it's an alternate reality. So it won't follow the plot of Aincrad; it follows the plot of Aincrad (as in comes after).

Spoiler for Speculation based on trailers:

In other news, it looks like the game is shipping a bit early as I just got my shipping notice half-an-hour ago. Obviously it'll be a while until I get my copy due to international shipping, but it means we may start seeing spoilers sooner rather than later.
Old 2013-03-12, 06:47   Link #136
novalysis

Spoiler for For ALO's ending:
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 07:47   Link #137
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Old 2013-03-12, 08:10   Link #138
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So I believe it was mentioned already before, but Sinon starts off with no memory of before she arrived in SAO, and obviously her story is to get her memory back.

Dropping the "Kirito said he'd protect me" line in front of Asuna.........not good. Not good.
Old 2013-03-12, 08:11   Link #139
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In other news, it looks like the game is shipping a bit early as I just got my shipping notice half-an-hour ago. Obviously it'll be a while until I get my copy due to international shipping, but it means we may start seeing spoilers sooner rather than later.
Sounds about right. They want people to have the game on release date, so they ship a day or two before, under the assumption that by the time it gets there, it'll be release date.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 08:14   Link #140
novalysis

Quote:
So I believe it was mentioned already before, but Sinon starts off with no memory of before she arrived in SAO, and obviously her story is to get her memory back.

Dropping the "Kirito said he'd protect me" line in front of Asuna.........not good. Not good.
Scillia was never in the running, Lizbeth is her friend, and Sugaha gave up all romantic claims before Asuna meets her for the first time. So yes. This is like

Spoiler for SAO Side Story:

Only, instead of that, we get harem clashing carnage.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ps vita, ps3, psp, rpg, sword art online