AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-12-23, 18:22   Link #5741
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
As for the AC part of the chap, I don't know what's going on because I was too busy banging my head on my desk when I read the first part with Heero Yuy and the little girl. The little girl in a white dress, taking her dog "Mary" for a walk, asking Heero if he's lost and giving him a yellow flower afterwards.

There's recycling and then there's copy-paste. This is definitely the latter. It's literally the same thing, down to their every actions and words. Well, I guess the colony leader omits the "lost since the day he was born" part in his answer, but lost nonetheless.
There may be significance to this scene, but I wouldn't know. I was too fed up at that point to continue reading. Sorry.
*flips the laptop along with the newborn baby*
FOR REAL!?!? I understand that recycling stories is done all the time, especially when you develop and further an idea past the original concept. But this is just plain out laziness. And yet, here we are still being shocked... no, not really shocked, more like flabbergasted, with this story.

I have this notion that we're all just being trolled. The longest trolling in all of history that will be better then Jimmy Kimmel and the twerking girl on fire. Like, in 2015, when we watch/read the official sequel our jaws will drop and we shall all squeal in utter delight, like lil school girls who's been asked out by that guy we secretly have a crush on, at how fabulously awesome the actual sequel is. We'll all turn in unison to look at Sumizawa wide-eyed and shocked and he's gonna be all like "This was the best troll EVER!"

Ya... that's a nice dream.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 06:19   Link #5742
Knight_SV

has the new chapter of GOL available??
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 02:18   Link #5743
blacksun128

Merry Xmas To Everyone~ ^_^
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 20:32   Link #5744
susyia

Hey I have a doubt and would like to share with you guys....which gundam pilots do you think has gone through some sexual experience like kissing make out and sttuf
Duo is more mature about feelings and dealing with girls like he helps relena a lot in the manga battlefield of pacifists
Trowa is more mature but in a different way but i think he did something too
I guess is Duo and Trowa
what you guys think about that???
I'm not asking in a romantic way i'm asking focus on the maturing of the characters
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 21:19   Link #5745
gordol
Banned

■新機動戦記ガンダムW Frozen Teadrop
P455-
カラ―イラストはヴァイオリンを弾くヒイロ・ユイ(初代)

ヒルデがナノテクノロジーの権威になったのは入院している間に記憶が混入したから。
ヒイロの治療が終わってカプセルから出るとヒイロの記憶はヒルデによって改ざんされていた。
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 21:27   Link #5746
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
Hey I have a doubt and would like to share with you guys....which gundam pilots do you think has gone through some sexual experience like kissing make out and sttuf
Duo is more mature about feelings and dealing with girls like he helps relena a lot in the manga battlefield of pacifists
I guess is Duo and Trowa
I'm not asking in a romantic way i'm asking focus on the maturing of the characters
Duo and Trowa clearly did

Wufei... he need to release that repressed Libido, Quatre is somewhat naive, and Heero just plain frigid for lack of better term.
Old 2013-12-26, 12:12   Link #5747
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Merry Christmas, folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Nah, it was for sure a smile or grin.

It was the first and last time we ever saw him give a true and caring smile.
So it wasn't just me. Ha! How very interesting.

Heero also looked like he was smiling during the helmet scene, but he was planning on killing Zechs and Treize, so who knows if it was genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I have this notion that we're all just being trolled. The longest trolling in all of history that will be better then Jimmy Kimmel and the twerking girl on fire. Like, in 2015, when we watch/read the official sequel our jaws will drop and we shall all squeal in utter delight, like lil school girls who's been asked out by that guy we secretly have a crush on, at how fabulously awesome the actual sequel is. We'll all turn in unison to look at Sumizawa wide-eyed and shocked and he's gonna be all like "This was the best troll EVER!"

Ya... that's a nice dream.
Well, he is awfully fond of trolling, if Jr.'s parentage deal for example is any hint. What you described would be the kind of trolling I sure wouldn't mind though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
Is the new chapter of GOL available??
Doesn't look like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
Hey I have a doubt and would like to share with you guys....which gundam pilots do you think has gone through some sexual experience like kissing make out and stuff
I guess is Duo and Trowa
I'm assuming you're referring to before or during/after the series, not FT. Hm... Heero is out of the question, as he hadn't even shaken anyone's hand prior to Antarctica (I don't care what FT or GoL say). Duo is likely. Trowa I find to be pretty meh about physical contact, so at most he was on the receiving end of anything. Quatre... Quatre had chances. He's a rich handsome lad who at one point was even stuck in a school full of girls with the only other males in the vicinity being an old butler and Heero. And Wu Fei was married, so make of that what you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
■新機動戦記ガンダムW Frozen Teadrop
P455-
カラ―イラストはヴァイオリンを弾くヒイロ・ユイ(初代)

ヒルデがナノテクノロジーの権威になったのは入院している間に記憶が混入したから。
ヒイロの治療が終わってカプセルから出るとヒイロの記憶はヒルデによって改ざんされていた。
I only get Hilde, Heero's treatment, nanomachines and tampered memories. Does that mean Hilde will alter Heero's memories? Oh, good grief, more flashbacks??
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-26, 17:09   Link #5748
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I only get Hilde, Heero's treatment, nanomachines and tampered memories. Does that mean Hilde will alter Heero's memories? Oh, good grief, more flashbacks??
Oh! We might get to know how Heero was knocked out before being stuck into a fridge!

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 2013-12-27, 14:27   Link #5749
gordol
Banned

FT album: http://imgur.com/a/8W4Qf

GOL album: http://imgur.com/a/1jUaz

So that new crossbow thing is actually the Snow White's new BUSTER RIFLE! Kinda makes sense since it's supposed to use cartridges as we can see them on the pic

See, the designs aren't finished yet, that's why they can't show us the new suits. Notice how the Epyon VS Epyon pic conveniently hides both Epyon White's Dragon Fang arm and Epyon Ares' new silver arm.
Old 2013-12-27, 19:27   Link #5750
Tendou Souji

Wait. So now the Crossbow is the Buster Rifle too? So why post the picture of cloaked Snow White with the twin buster rifle? This novel gets more confusing with every single release which is sad because they barely release anything. Are they saying all of the "revealed" MS designs are incomplete? Will Prometheus be different when they show it again? Wish they would say that about the new characters. But really, 3 to 4 years for MS designs? Ridiculous.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 19:45   Link #5751
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Can you blame Katoki for not wanting to work on something associated with this abortion of a fanfic?
Old 2013-12-27, 20:14   Link #5752
Tendou Souji

I doubt Katoki has even read it. He has just been busy with Unicorn. Thing is that I'd feel insulted if they were releasing first or second drafts of MS designs and fake character designs just because they didn't have the real stuff available.

Why even make the novel if you aren't prepared with the necessary material? Did they decide one morning to make a Wing sequel without any prep? The original characters were already designed so the first thing they needed aside from the plot was the main suit. This makes no sense and reeks of lies on top of lies.
Old 2013-12-27, 22:58   Link #5753
gordol
Banned

Stuff we can assume it's pretty much final:
-Snow White's Buster Rifle
-Prometheus, since it's supposed to be 80% complete in the story
-Virgo IVs, since they they're just upgraded from the the II base model, hence the the model number OZ-02MD IV
-The 3 Mars Suits shown on the hill: Queen of Hearts and the other 2

Rest is unfinished
Old 2013-12-27, 23:07   Link #5754
Tendou Souji

They should be whoring out Prometheus since they've already revealed the design. They should be whoring out Wing Zero black since they already have the design. They should be whoring out Epyon White since the design has basically been revealed.
Old 2013-12-27, 23:17   Link #5755
gordol
Banned

There's something really weird going with FT MS designs, if the excuse was Katoki being busy with Unicorn then he's free now
Old 2013-12-28, 03:35   Link #5756
KniteRaid

Just wanted to share with you guys, something Gundam Wing related items I got for Christmas. As far as the Blu-Ray goes, in my opinion OZC Anime group is pretty much on par with the actual released media, but most likely there is still more room for improvement on the quality. Whats cool about this first volume was the 2in1box art for the box to hold both volumes of the series. In addition the "Blind Target" Audio Drama has more context as oppose to the actual manga when I tried to follow it. Overall its enjoyable from a collectors perspective, I'll most likely pick up volume II for the FT material.

Last edited by KniteRaid; 2013-12-28 at 03:45.
KniteRaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 15:36   Link #5757
Eeni

I just thought of something... Do you guys think that Sumizawa will include Ep.0 in GoL? It was supposed to be in the series originally, so now that he's retelling the story, do you think we'll get more Ep.0 in the manga? I'd look forward to that.

Old 2013-12-28, 18:46   Link #5758
Tendou Souji

Normally the thought of Episode Zero getting attention would be a good thing. But between all the flashbacks these 2 works have already given us I'm too burnt out on them.
Old 2013-12-29, 12:35   Link #5759
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I just thought of something... Do you guys think that Sumizawa will include Ep.0 in GoL? It was supposed to be in the series originally, so now that he's retelling the story, do you think we'll get more Ep.0 in the manga? I'd look forward to that.
I think there will be nods to Ep. 0 but I doubt he goes over it again in its entirety. Would be a pleasant surprise if he does though.
Old 2013-12-29, 12:44   Link #5760
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

But didn't we already get Wu Fei's part in the Victoria chapters, where Tallgeese was changed to a Greif? Along with some extra scenes?
I highly doubt Sumizawa will string flashbacks together in the following chapters. In that case he could skip releasing altogether and just write a note "Read EZ". Nah, I think he'll keep sprinkling bits throughout the story, as he has done so far. At least I hope so.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing