Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

no i'm not dead, in fact, i was terribly busy these times around, duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
Oh so much to do and so little time..

Better or Worse?
yes and no. in fact, KiNa said much what are the problems.
the fake transparency is gone (which is good) while the opacity of the center saber and the text is pretty wrong.

also, the jagged black area is really conflicting too much with the font style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
nice change, however, the mood is dramatically changed. if i were to compare with the previous versions, i feel it's kinda "wrong" for this character (while i don't know anything about Black Lagoon anyway)

the text gives the impression that you are using it as a placeholder since you put it twice. (what about splitting black lagoon in 2 ?)

the top right hair is finally "smooth" with the sig.
Quote:
1) "kina" is really painful to read >_<
2) there is a weird yellow line just above the "kina" (around the hair edge)
3) just like BCXIII said, her... butt isn't really looking good (it's plain disproportionned.)
4) the BG is well done, while i suggest you to clean a bit around the BG CC face (especially her mouth)

you should change the main picture (the contrast isn't really looking good in fact) and the brush leaves really too much grains and leftover (it is the same style you used with the previous red ecchi signature?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Ijiwaru~ ;___;
Actually, if you ppl want to critique I won't mind.

I have a question btw...

This is the fake transparency version:

This is the true transparency version:

If you zoom in, you can see the blue gradient is much smoother in the 1st sig. Is this somehow a side effect of using fake transparency or is it because I tinkered with the optimisation settings and forgot what I did? Because no matter how I change the settings of the 2nd sig I can't get the gradient to look the same.
i really don't think you really have to set a true transparency (while it is indeed awkward for different forum template)

i dunno why, but the little... fairy (?) at the right is a bit... strange.
in fact, what about swapping its position with the text "riker" ?
that would make "some sense" but, that's me you know

nothing much to criticize, ecept maybe very slightly the upper edge of the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CXC View Post

Critize all you want... LOL
Drifferent Quality
Top no blur bottom .25 blur

like BCXIII said, the BG colour is utterly destroying the contrast, pictures and all... (it is also really empty :s)
the upper edge of both pictures suffer some goofy cut (especially the left picture), while the other parts of the pictures are fine.
the signature suffers from some balance issue (you have 2 big picture cuttlering the most space available, which is improving the impression of placeholder)

and finally, the text is insanely hard to read, and i'm not really fond about the colour and style choice :s

sorry if i was a bit blund/harsh >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post

@ Klashikari
< Version 2 >

Cons..
1. Ok first thing.. the text bellow Reinforce II is just really annoying to read.. I really don' get what's suppose to be written there.. and it's giving me headaches trying to figure out..
<?> What does the damn text beneath 'Reinforce II' say >.<

the text says "Schwertkreuz" meaning "Sword Cross" (this is the cross device name of hayate)

i guess the problem to read this is most likely because it is in german and the original font (animesuki's "unsteady") doesn't give a lot of space between each letter.

but i really feel it isn't THAT hard to read... maybe
Quote:
2. That cross thing that's part of the top of her stick that you've enlarged.. and made transparent.. don' look so good.. can't see it ever will.. maybe replacing with something else.. it's also draws away to much focus from the character.. not in a good way...

really? oO
i guess the transparency didn't help enough...
the problem with the cross is... it is part of the "nanoha signature" structure, just a copy cat of the 2 others XD

i can probably shrink it a bit.

Quote:
3. I don't really like the way the background seems to be cut in places.. you have a pattern in the background and at some point it just cuts.. not saying it's bad the overall theme's really good.. but that cutting just seems so dull..
like i said to deathkillz, my problem is... this is a complete random BG i created with some original colour and random effects ~~
but i will try to look at it (if i can XD)

Quote:
4. Lines are cool.. could use more.. maybe 3d like effects/interactions between them

i didn't want to cuttlering the sig too much with the lines, because of the BG in fact.
i would try some added features but i'm not really fond with the feeling about this ^^;

Quote:
5. The 'Stand By..' 'Ready..' 'Set Up..' text.. mm.. it's a little alone ain' it.. maybe adding some filler text next to it.. to make it more tech.. also the way 'Stand By..' 'Ready..' blend with the background.. uhh.. kind of weird and unnatural since it's suppose to represent some computer screen message..

i agree, this is a problem : i will change the transparency and the merging type

Quote:
---------------------
And now some fresh meat for the grinder..

1) the picture ratio is... well, i dunno why, but strangely enough, i feel the left and right edge are a bit too empty... (i think the face and the camera are fixing the attention a bit too much)
2) the transparency is really neat, no need to change it
3) while the font style and size is nice, i don't really get the link between the text and the picture. (side note : isn't supposed to be "equal" without the a after the e ?)

as for me, i will try to fix some issues with the hayate sig. i'm trying to do the chrono sig, but i guess i will simply give up (this is really a pain... it is impossible to find a "good looking" art WITH a nice pose... this is the side effect of (loli)shoujo focused anime... the guyes aren't really covered by the fanbase *sigh* )

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-12-16 at 13:45.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 21:55   Link #42
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ CXC

:- Why oh why the choice of color ?
:- Whats the black thing in the mid?
:- Fate-chan gets in the way of the face .. bad placement/size
:- So very empty BG... Gradient coloring works in combo with something (ie brushing/filters).. never alone IMO.
:- If you have 2 stock image.. use only one to blend with BG.. You have both under the BG color = not good at all
:- VERY bad artifact on the right ...its painfull

====

@ BC

Lol.. really a pain if your replying in quick reply lol too many image to copy >.<

:-I love your transparency skillz.. honestly, I cant get that smooth effect to work =/.
:- logicly, she's a Spiderman family member ain't she, because no way, can peoples hang like that .. Lying maybe, but lying upside down? .. just nitpicking here
:- Nudge the quote to the right maybe? So it lines up with the sig above? right now it starts under the transparency ..
:- Klashi already noted the typo there.. no a after e in equal

====

Quote:
nice change, however, the mood is dramatically changed. if i were to compare with the previous versions, i feel it's kinda "wrong" for this character (while i don't know anything about Black Lagoon anyway)

the text gives the impression that you are using it as a placeholder since you put it twice. (what about splitting black lagoon in 2 ?)
I feel the mood isnt change much.. especially if you watched the last few episodes of BL.. but you dont .. so I'm just telling .. there's a bit of melancholic feel, thats why I lose the smoke... ruins the whole feel.. right now, it gives a vibe of ... she's in deep thinking of something.

Which text you refering?
For the black lagoon .. its supposed to be in the BG.. its still readable.. yet its obscure in the BG.. and it gives a nice effect IMO.. since my BG is quite empty otherwise ..Also, put something in there besides the text and the mood change.. totally >.<
For my name yes.. its a duplicate layers, kinda nice embedded effect dont you think? Simple too .. Put 2 layers of text in black and (white in the other layer) then switch both layers to softlight blending.. nudge one of the layer .. on busy BG, it blends really well, and painfull to delete for sig thief

Quote:
1) "kina" is really painful to read >_<
2) there is a weird yellow line just above the "kina" (around the hair edge)
3) just like BCXIII said, her... butt isn't really looking good (it's plain disproportionned.)
4) the BG is well done, while i suggest you to clean a bit around the BG CC face (especially her mouth)
Totally agree lol .. except (1) .. I put it as my trademark ... dont look if you dont want too.. but yea.. easier said then done since you already know I'll have my name in my sig.. somewhere ..isn't it and (3) that the source image fault =x Also, BC did mentioned about the foreground CC aint smooth .. but then again .. she's on a couple of artistic filter.. I guess artistic filter dont work too well on anime char
====

btw, okairii Klashi ^^

EDIT2:
Again, an animated 1 .. ..
There's a tad bigger version .. I cant get myself to lower the color count >.<
damn.. both unusable
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-12-12 at 01:15. Reason: defending my sig ;_; ,2nd edit .. added a new sig ^^
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 07:44   Link #43
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote - Klashikari
--------------------------------------
no i'm not dead, in fact, i was terribly busy these times around, duh
Nobody said you were..

--------------------------------

------\ Quote for Refrence /------
Quote - Klashikari
yes and no. in fact
Aww.. *snap* so close..
Quote - Klashikari
KiNa said much what are the problems.
the fake transparency is gone (which is good) while the opacity of the center saber and the text is pretty wrong.
Uhh.. I don't really see it that well.. but I guess it could use some work
Quote - Klashikari
also, the jagged black area is really conflicting too much with the font style.
Mmm...... yeah~ I agree ^^'

------\ Quote for Reference /------

Quote - Klashikari
I kind of put Black Lagoon on a big hold.. but from the eps I've watched.. KiNa's sig.. it don' really feel like it to me.. must be some really new eps.. if there wasn't Black Lagoon written there I would have never guessed.

I think the wrong comes from seeing a brand new version of an ol' sig.. I feel the same way when I see several wall with the same scans..

Generally that's why I'm not that exited of modifying something.. sure a tweak here a tweak there.. but not somethin' that has 'remix' written all over it.. I made it once.. tinkered with it then if it got problems then I have to remember not to make them next time round..

Quote - Klashikari
I think it's better left there as is.. it looks great as part of the design..
IMO.. if it was all clear and split in 2.. it would look somewhat cheesy.. or at least that's how it seems if I try to imagine it..

Quote - Klashikari
the text says "Schwertkreuz" meaning "Cross Sword" (this is the cross device name of hayate, while reinforce is indeed the unison device impersonated by the remaining soul of the very first reinforce of the book of darkness)
Ok I think part of the problem why I couldn't read it is because I find that hard to pronounce..
Uhh.. BTW is that a spoiler you have there in your open parentheses.

Quote - Klashikari
i guess the problem to read this is most likely because it is in german and the original font (animesuki's "unsteady") doesn't give a lot of space between each letter.
The font's not that clear, yes.. but I think the main issue is because it's german.. It’s wlel known that you can raed wdors and steenencs even if the lreetts in the wrdos aren’t in the crorcet oedrr.. if you read it fast and as long as the first and last letters are good.. ^^
Quote - Klashikari
really? oO
i guess the transparency didn't help enough...
the problem with the cross is... it is part of the "nanoha signature" structure, just a copy cat of the 2 others XD
Sorry but I don't think it did.. ^^

To me transparent metal looks weird.. plastic is ok.. but thinking of something that's metal, which would imply hard as hell, and transparent, which would imply thin as air, just sounds like paradox.. maybe if the sig had a different context a paradox would look good.... but not in this one.. it feels too unnatural..

Anyway I don't really understand what the issue with removing it.. are you saing it was part of the original source?! or something like that ........

Quote - Klashikari
like i said to deathkillz, my problem is... this is a complete random BG i created with some original colour and random effects ~~
but i will try to look at it (if i can XD)
Your skills at creating random stuff are excellent keep up the good work..
There's no need to modify the sig.. this is a thread to improve our skills not butcher our sigs.. nee~ (maybe just tweak them a lil')
Of course if you wanna I ain't stopping you ^__^

Quote - Klashikari
1) the picture ratio is... well, i dunno why, but strangely enough, i feel the left and right edge are a bit too empty... (i think the face and the camera are fixing the attention a bit too much)
2) the transparency is really neat, no need to change it
3) while the font style and size is nice, i don't really get the link between the text and the picture. (side note : isn't supposed to be "equal" without the a after the e ?)
  1. Ok..
    1. The picture ration is determined by the source.. in other words I crammed in as much of her as I could (intentionally)..
      Since it's a transparency gradient I sorta expected people to feel that way
      Anyway, I kind of skeptical of this 'empty'.. let's put it this way: if it ain't empty it ain't bad so itz good
    2. Yeah I know..

You know I was actually expecting people to say it feels empty on the top..

Anyway, I like it like that.. it seems wrong to me if the face and camera were the only components of the sig.. they would contrast with the forum background and it would feel empty on all sides.. and that's why I cropped it like that.. to get as much of her in, so I could have content at least on the left and right.. even if it's not very visually eye-popping stuff.. ^^

From my perspective I still don't feel like I made a bad decision by having only one big focus point..
      Wouldn't the image look flat if I added more?!.. not to mention that nothin' really comes to mind that wouldn't deemphasize/ruin her smile..
  2. Thanks ^^'
  3. Upss.. damn typos.. need to fix that later.. (oh look there's another glitch ^_^ good thing you didn't see it...... I wrote learning with a capital "L", like upss..)
    As for the link with the text and the pic.. uhh.. how should I put it.. there isn't any.. I just wanted to write a little something bellow and one, the forum doesn't have that font and two, using [pre] to get my lil' sig there, makes for some huge spaces.. (don't want that))

Quote - Klashikari
as for me, i will try to fix some issues with the hayate sig. i'm trying to do the chrono sig, but i guess i will simply give up (this is really a pain... it is impossible to find a "good looking" art WITH a nice pose... this is the side effect of (loli)shoujo focused anime... the guyes aren't really covered by the fanbase *sigh* )
Hayate sig as in the one above I presume..
Problem finding art ehh~
What character(s) from what series are you looking for

Quote - KiNa
:-I love your transparency skillz.. honestly, I cant get that smooth effect to work =/.
That's just flattery.. (you are joking.. right?)
If your serious I can make a tutorial on it..

Quote - KiNa
:- logicly, she's a Spiderman family member ain't she, because no way, can peoples hang like that .. Lying maybe, but lying upside down? .. just nitpicking here
Never thought.. actually never imagined people would see it like that..
To me it always looked like she was just leaning down a lil'

Quote - KiNa
:- Nudge the quote to the right maybe? So it lines up with the sig above? right now it starts under the transparency ..
[color="Gray"]It starts before.. and it originally was where you want me to nudge it to.. (but I didn't like it so I dudged to the left )
Quote - KiNa
:- Klashi already noted the typo there.. no a after e in equal
Heh.. yeah, upss ^^

Ok, out of the 2 this one feels better..
First.. I suggest you give it the same treatment I gave mine.. just set a guide and crop the big left part and make it super decent jpg then crop the right side and make it a decent gif.. problem solved.. artifacts and noise go bye bye..

There are just 2 things about it that bother me..
Actually there are more.. but I can't tell if those are quality related or part of your design.. if it's quality related then it's not your fault.. >.<
Anyway..
  1. That source.. uhh.. there's just something wrong about it.. how should I put it when you used it as a sig a long time ago.. even tho I was following F/sn back then I never looked at and said 'Oh look a sig of caster..' I doubt I'm the only one.. Yeah.. I know you had that text: 'Who made my Caster cry.' or something like that.. The artwork is just.. uhh.. a lil' too realistic or different.. >.<
  2. What's with the thick outline around Caster?!~ it's kind of weird.. feels like a cut/paste job .. but maybe normal people like it..

<?> Why did you write 'KiNa' with a capital A?!.. as in 'KiNA'..
Old 2006-12-12, 08:02   Link #44
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

What exactly wrong with the picture o_O.. Kudos for remember the old quote as well ^^

Source reference picture ...

Also yea .. the black outline.. somehow, when I cut my render .. I like to leave the border alone >.<

Just say what bothers you, I'll see if I can minimised them or ignore them

Why the capital A? its not the capital A's fault its the I .. I hate capital I it looks like a small L so I put a small i .. so it wont look like capital L .. I'm crazy, I know

I'm not joking about that transparency skill thingie.. and I expect the tutorial in tutorial page by tomorrow morning Ok, the 2nd part is a JOKE =x
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-12, 08:38   Link #45
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Easy the art in the pic.. is very diffrent then the one in the series.. it's like she's from another series or something..
Old 2006-12-12, 16:07   Link #46
shinobiknight0
I'm a Senior Member!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
Spoiler for to save space:
I like the simplicity of the sig, it's clean and the placement of the text is nice.

As for my sig, here's my only newest one that I have made.
Old 2006-12-12, 18:24   Link #47
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

@ Zaris
Uhh.. wrong thread.. there are big stiky threads above just for this..
No need to post such things here.. will only lead to unnecessary confusion..

BTW using an Adjustment Layer via the little button next to Layer Mask is much better then using Image > Adjustment > Levels.. since you can one, go back should you want it.. two, tweak it anytime you feel like it.. and three, it's a non-destructive method.. just like Layer Masks
Old 2006-12-12, 22:00   Link #48
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Zaris.. I hope you wont mind.. but I've reported your post so it could be moved to the tutorial thread here .. it will benefit most there, since it'll get index for fast reference, over in here.. it could lost in the passage of time

@ shinobiknight0

.. Impressive work, really, there isnt much that could be frown upon ... except that the text is hard to read

@ deathkillz.. if you visiting .. explain bad quality you talking about in the rating thread ...

btw, this is NOT recycled sig. Its a total makeover ..

@ BC.. Alas, its my favourite Caster pic
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-12, 22:49   Link #49
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
@ Zaris.. I hope you wont mind.. but I've reported your post so it could be moved to the tutorial thread here .. it will benefit most there, since it'll get index for fast reference, over in here.. it could lost in the passage of time
The post has been moved to the Tutorials thread.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 22:57   Link #50
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Oops.

I took for granted that this was also a thread to share and discuss our creation process. I'm sorry. >.< Is post report a bad thing? =[

---------------------------------------------------------

@shinobiknight0
Who is that guy lighting his cigarette? Looks like Vin Desiel since I can't see his hair. = O Overall, it is a good sig emphasising the light at the center of the canvas while everything else remains dark. The font is hard to read not in the sense that I can't make out the letters, but that I don't see the first three "nin" (I believe). It blends a bit too well with the background. Furthermore, the design at the bottom left canvas is difficult to make out. Is that on purpose? And to the right, there is an odd charchol/smudge effect that distorts the shoulders and everything else. I personally would have chosen a less grainy effect, but to each his own, eh?

@BlackCatXIII
I have very little to complain about with this. Everything just...works. It blends into the white well. The image isn't of low quality, the font is readable. But if I really had to complain about something, it's just that the image is TOO white. There's white on her yellow shirt, white on her face, and not to mention a white background. But if that's the original image you worked with, it can't really be helped.

@Kira_Naruto
Again, thanks for directing me to this thread, albeit I'm not really certain what to do here now after my blunder. Now then, to your sig. I see the teardrop was added and moved with every frame. I don't want to sound too much of a perfectionist, but with her head hanging down the way it is, I don't think the tears in her eye would run down her face but rather, would drop straight down. Of course, it can happen. It's been a while since I've observed somebody crying. And since a falling tear would be too hard to catch, it's pretty good already. = P

Lots of blue. My favorite color is blue, and you certainly added many tones. I like how everything behind her is fuzzy/blurry. But if you want to, here's what I'd suggest: thin the outer black line going over your foreground character's hair. It will make her look less...bold, if you know what I mean. Of course you don't. lol I'm about creating a balance from left to right of the canvas. The left is softly colored, but the right is so up there on the contrast. Making her slightly less standing out might (miiiiggghhht) improve it.

------------------------------------------------

I hope I posted somewhat relevant things here. = \
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 23:11   Link #51
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

No no.. your post is very relevant to the thread's interest.. If you know what I mean .. I really need to curb my 4chan addictness >.<, In all honestly, please do post your thoughts on signatures put in here.. Each have it owns eyes and sees differently.. even if we looking at the same thing. If you read tru the thread, its plain to see that me, Klashi, and BC in particular have very different view on how we see the other sig.. This is very good IMO, gives us better perspective as a whole. I see from your comments above that you have a different perspective as well.

I'll see if I could reduced the contrast a bit more... About the tears.. If some1 crying, and looking down like that, the tears do trickled down the cheek, unless she bawled It would be better if I slowed the tears more, but then, I'm restricted to the filesize requirement, thus the speed is a compromised >.<

About the report.. no, not a bad thing.. but it keeps the thread of getting cluttered... its like a direct pm to the mod in charge (If I just post a direct request in the thread to have it moved... the mod might not be able to see it... unless they frequent this thread as well) .. Dont be discouraged

EDIT
A little tweak =3
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-12-13 at 00:28.
Old 2006-12-13, 01:03   Link #52
CXC

I don't really know what say about the sigs but I still just try random thing too stuff...
I just recently created this sometime ago but it still looks ok to me... still can't figure out any of the PhotoShop Tools...
CXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 01:23   Link #53
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Ok then .. On first look .. there's nothing wrong with it, its an ok sig .. but definitely could be improves on
:- Its too bright IMO, the BG... while its nothing wrong, it gets to you after a while
:- its a little bit heavy on the right. A simple solution is to shift some weight to the left by staggering the text.. What I mean is, move the text a bit to the left and instead of having S (in Saotome) right under G(in Genma), move the 2nd name so the S is under N/M.. moves it to bottom left just a bit ... Then, if able, moves the BG panda a bit more to the center .. This is just a compositional advice, things that naturally came with practice, heck, I sometime have problem with sig composition as well
I'm a bit curious .. is the BG bamboo a pic? or is it brushing? If its a brush, care to tell me where you get it?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-13, 01:37   Link #54
CXC

The BG is just a bamboo pic that i used the Filter > Sketch > Graphic Pen as for brushes i'm at a lost for that... Don't know what it is... I would give your opinion a got but sadly that work was done in school...
CXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 01:41   Link #55
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Could prolly benefits you a lot

Thanks tho for the answer, I kinda like the bamboo effect, thats why I asked if it was done with brush.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-12-13, 12:02   Link #56
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
@Kira_Naruto
Again, thanks for directing me to this thread, albeit I'm not really certain what to do here now after my blunder. Now then, to your sig. I see the teardrop was added and moved with every frame. I don't want to sound too much of a perfectionist, but with her head hanging down the way it is, I don't think the tears in her eye would run down her face but rather, would drop straight down. Of course, it can happen. It's been a while since I've observed somebody crying. And since a falling tear would be too hard to catch, it's pretty good already. = P
Lol. I find this funny because tears rarely drop off of your face without running down your cheek first. If it does, it's just the movies/animated. Given the properties of water [enter scientific stuff about the adhesive properties of polar molecules, yada yada yada], tears usually stick to cheeks first.

Either way, I really like the animation of the tear, Kira_Naruto. I'm impressed that you did that so well.
Old 2006-12-13, 12:55   Link #57
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
@ deathkillz.. if you visiting .. explain bad quality you talking about in the rating thread ...

btw, this is NOT recycled sig. Its a total makeover ..
im here im here
well its just that when i look at the sig there are too many diffusion dots everywhere ~ 64 bit colours? but you can help it tho being such a sig trying to keep it within AS safe size ~ heck even my attempt animated one got me scratching my hair out trying to keep it AS safe but also keeping the quality...but i failed

total makeover huh? wheres you old one?

and while im here i might as well put mine up for butchering erm i mean constructive criticisms ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 14:39   Link #58
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Sig looks great (don't get the little chiby there.. but oh well)..
Uhh.. Just one thing.. is it me or do you have charchters from diffrent shows in it?!..
Old 2006-12-13, 14:59   Link #59
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
dont tell me you havent seen code geass

nono both the pics are of the same person but the right pic is a more "fluffy" than the right one (which is her true personality mind you ^_^)
the chibi? well thats the main character (and was in the original pic) ~ i guess hes there to make a statement

actually looking at the pic again i think that its been parodied from ~ Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!
*yoink*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 23:44   Link #60
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Ok, I need some help on my sig, really I just need suggestions for what to put on the background. Also I think the border looks kinda crappy. Other than that I don't think it's to bad.

Spoiler:
Crystal_Method is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discussion, signature