AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-30, 11:14   Link #561
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
But we also know that she gets fucked everyday. Are you saying that she gave birth two times in one year span and then throughout all those years of constant fucking she suddenly went sterile for some reason? I find it very hard to believe it myself and am believing more that she simply gave away all other children to their fathers (maybe removing them from her harem if they were in there) and kept it secret.
My impression was that she could control whether or not she got pregnant, that way she could chose the father of her children. If she uses all the "Life Seed" to recharge then none is left to get her pregnant. Also, she was just as active before she met Naoya and should have been fertile for several years without getting pregnant.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 11:24   Link #562
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
My impression was that she could control whether or not she got pregnant.
Right you are!! Because she did say as she groggibly flew out of Naoya's window and back to Asgard...

Oh Shoot!! I forgot to cast the contraceptive runes beforehand!! Oh well, it would be nice anyway if I hit the jackpot with a sweet guy like him!! (Smiles adorably as she holds her stomach ) I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl?

(Not really a spoiler, manga or otherwise, since Asuha is the obvious result).
Old 2011-05-30, 12:57   Link #563
winkel

Quote:
But we also know that she gets fucked everyday. Are you saying that she gave birth two times in one year span and then throughout all those years of constant fucking she suddenly went sterile for some reason? I find it very hard to believe it myself and am believing more that she simply gave away all other children to their fathers (maybe removing them from her harem if they were in there) and kept it secret.
You seem to be on the verge of trolling, but maybe you should read earlier in the thread, where we discussed how Succubi get pregnant and why it happened in those two instances and why it wouldn't happen to every random dude in her harem each night.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 20:44   Link #564
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I only watch this show for Mercelida.

Who's this Astarotte, you speak of?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 04:25   Link #565
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkel View Post
You seem to be on the verge of trolling, but maybe you should read earlier in the thread, where we discussed how Succubi get pregnant and why it happened in those two instances and why it wouldn't happen to every random dude in her harem each night.
He's not trolling, he has issues with any female characters who aren't pure virgins and/or devoted to the main MC. So you can see a slut even by a Succubi standards is a character he would never like.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-05-31 at 06:18.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 06:47   Link #566
ZODDGUTS

To be fair he does have a point a bit of point. Considering how much of a nymph she is will she be willing to give up her huge harem just to be one guy? But even then if she's willing to do that, the question is can she live on with just one guy as a life force/semen provider. We know that the Succubi need to start building a harem at a early age thus implying that they need a good amount of life force/semen for a succubi to survive, which one man wouldn't be able to provide enough on a consistent bases.

Would Naoya be cool to be with being with her as either husband/lover while she also gets to sleep with other man. But even if she doesn't need to actually sleep with other man she still needs suck the life force/semen. The best case scenario would be she doesn't need to neither sleep or actually suck but simply drink semen. Which she could just pay man to do their business in their own private time and then gets to drink their stuff in bottle form. Overall that's some NTR stuff going on there.

Guess there could be a cop out that Naoya has some sort of special power that completely revitalizes succubi by just sleeping with them once or with a kiss like seen in the recent ep.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 06:57   Link #567
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
To be fair he does have a point a bit of point. Considering how much of a nymph she is will she be willing to give up her huge harem just to be one guy? But even then if she's willing to do that, the question is can she live on with just one guy as a life force/semen provider. We know that the Succubi need to start building a harem at a early age thus implying that they need a good amount of life force/semen for a succubi to survive, which one man wouldn't be able to provide enough on a consistent bases.
I know he has a bit of a point, it just that he's a bit too uh "enthusiastic" with calling her a slut ad nauseum like he's personally offended by it.. and his track record with other manga isn't exactly stellar. I'm just coming in to say he isn't trolling.... so people take his responses seriously instead of "lol troll?"

Also that point of yours also has to be addressed if Lotte is the eventual winner... Not that I see it happening, seems more like a Hayate/Nagi relationship except replace Master/Butler with Daughter/Father... but that's besides the point and I'll rather not argue that right now. As for Naoya having some special power in regards to solving this issue no matter which way it went.. wouldn't surprise me...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 10:19   Link #568
Crackabad

ya, after this episode, i def can see Lotte 'liking Naoya in a romantic sense, but i still cant see Naoyo seeing her in the same way. still a father figure
Old 2011-05-31, 11:34   Link #569
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
No it just means that she wont settle for a single guy ever. She is a nympho slut even among succubi and succubi are not known to be very prude in general, to put it mildly.
Even better, the more the merrier

Quote:
Personally I think queen makes the best pair with that futanari guard of hers.
She has futa guards? Never noticed! Nonetheless as expected from my queen, shows her refined taste even in the smallest details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I only watch this show for Mercelida.
Me too. When can we apply to join her harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Who's this Astarotte, you speak of?
Rotte? Oh! that spoiled loli misoandrist that viewers think the show is about, instead of an excuse to worship her awesome mom
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 14:16   Link #570
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
She has futa guards? Never noticed! Nonetheless as expected from my queen, shows her refined taste even in the smallest details.
She does in the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
To be fair he does have a point a bit of point. Considering how much of a nymph she is will she be willing to give up her huge harem just to be one guy?
Who would want her to?

To clarify my own position: I don't think there's going to be anything final decided there. Maybe not even in the manga.

But I'd prefer for Naoya to be a father figure to her rather than her lover. (He is, after all, the father of her older sister...) For him to help her overcome her issues with men and build a healthy harem, without becoming a real, semen-providing part of it.

As for Mercelida - I don't see her changing her lifestyle. But I don't think she'd be opposed to the occasional fling. (The question is, how would Naoya feel about it? And her daughters?)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 16:16   Link #571
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
But I'd prefer for Naoya to be a father figure to her rather than her lover. (He is, after all, the father of her older sister...) For him to help her overcome her issues with men and build a healthy harem, without becoming a real, semen-providing part of it.

As for Mercelida - I don't see her changing her lifestyle. But I don't think she'd be opposed to the occasional fling. (The question is, how would Naoya feel about it? And her daughters?)
I agree, I'd much rather see Naoya in the father role to her with or without becoming more involved with Mercelida. Also I do personally hope Lotte finds out the truth about Naoya and Asuha before the anime ends I mean they can't keep a secret forever can they?; And on romance I am not sure Naoya could really really be comfortable being Lotte's "lover", let alone see her as one .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 18:23   Link #572
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
My impression was that she could control whether or not she got pregnant, that way she could chose the father of her children. If she uses all the "Life Seed" to recharge then none is left to get her pregnant. Also, she was just as active before she met Naoya and should have been fertile for several years without getting pregnant.
I personally agree. What I think, however, is that she didn't have full control over her power when she slept with Naoya, and she got pregnant on accident. She probably raised Asuha as long as she could, but gave her custody to Naoya when her queenly duties started to take up too much of her time.

She probably learned how to control her own fertility after she gave birth to Astarotte.

Either that, or she just uses birth control. (it's possible they have herbs that act as contraceptives... or they have condoms)

While the inherently dirty-minded premise of this show is a bit off-putting considering that Naoya is more like a stepfather than a lover, it's still kinda cute. Despite the fact that tsundere girls are getting old for me, I like this show nonetheless. I just thank God that Naoya isn't voiced by Satoshi Hino... if he were, I would probably have to kill myself.
Old 2011-06-01, 18:57   Link #573
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
idk, i think him and his horse will be enough to keep her satisfied night after night
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 00:51   Link #574
ReddyRedWolf

I found it amusing Asuha would bust the nuts of somebody who would mess with her younger sister.

It was pretty much fine if it was another girl but this is Lotte after all. Surprising she's a bit more less guarded than her energetic and unknown to her older sister.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 09:36   Link #575
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I found it amusing Asuha would bust the nuts of somebody who would mess with her younger sister.

It was pretty much fine if it was another girl but this is Lotte after all. Surprising she's a bit more less guarded than her energetic and unknown to her older sister.
Asuha is very capable too. In a scene that didn't make the anime, from when they infiltrated the castle, a soldier almost catches Naoya and she unloads on him. She had perfect form and put him out of commission for several days.

On another note, when Lotte does find out that Asuha is her sister, hopefully from her mother telling her story, it will be serious for a while. Lotte will have to come to terms with her feelings for Naoya. Does she love him as a father or as a future member of her harem. Also, since Asuha is human does that mean that she will have to have an heir by another member of her harem. And, while it would be no big deal if she was like her mother, I think the idea of her daughters being her sister's sisters will bother her. I think a perfect ending, which they will not have time for in the anime, would be for the Queen to publicly acknowledge Asuha and give Naoya a Title and an estate. Then Naoya, as Lotte's surrogate father, interviewing all potential harem candidates. Of course, he will be able to have his own harem. And Asuha would have lots of noble suiters since she would be part of the Royal family, she might even end up with the perverted idiot Prince.
Old 2011-06-03, 04:43   Link #576
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
He's not trolling, he has issues with any female characters who aren't pure virgins and/or devoted to the main MC. So you can see a slut even by a Succubi standards is a character he would never like.
Then how come that Kano from Velvet Kiss is one of my favorite heroines?

I simply dislike the characters who prefer dick over own child and I want them not to have any happy endings at all.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 08:36   Link #577
PastPrime

I had a thought on why Asuha was not born a Succubus like her mother. Perhaps, instead of it being who her father was, it was caused by where she was conceived. Perhaps no child conceived be a succubus in the Human Realm will be a succubus. And if either the Queen or Lotte have Naoya's child in the Creature Realm it will be a succubus. And, if Asuha marries in the Creature Real, what will her children be like. It would be funny if she had twins. A girl with blond hair, greenish eyes and a pink tail and a boy with black hair, blue eyes, and a black tail.
Old 2011-06-05, 05:56   Link #578
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for nsfw two piece lotte:
Old 2011-06-05, 11:27   Link #579
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Astarotte 09 - Watermelon Turtle From Beyond the Deep:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 12:22   Link #580
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

My word, what is with that discussion about calling my queen a slut? That's not really a fair assessment of her, considering it is a succubus' way of life, which is like calling a Cow a milk carton. You just don't. Which is pretty much the same label Rotte will have considering she is succubi too. And that's that. I don't want to beat a dead ponyta which might lead this dicussion to comparing Rottte finding true love like a certain succubus did in a recent manga chapter about a vampire with a nice necklace around her neck

I say, late to the party but that ep 08 was entertaining. The whole cosplay thing was... disturbing, when you look at Naoya getting his own fashion show from two loli's . I mean, what was that? He knew Rotte would look good in that kindergarten outfit? Naoya no ecchi XD

I had a laugh though at Siggy, man his VA is one of the few I've heard of in that similar role for quite a long time now, Siggy sure got nice taste in girls and lol eyepatch girl, there's something about her that I'm recognizing here...XD

Anyways, the best part of that ep is of course My Queen has some screen time ahem I mean Rotte's tail. Er... oh yeah, ponytail girl, though I wished more screen time of her, but alas,...

Quote:
I had a thought on why Asuha was not born a Succubus like her mother. Perhaps, instead of it being who her father was, it was caused by where she was conceived. Perhaps no child conceived be a succubus in the Human Realm will be a succubus. And if either the Queen or Lotte have Naoya's child in the Creature Realm it will be a succubus. And, if Asuha marries in the Creature Real, what will her children be like. It would be funny if she had twins. A girl with blond hair, greenish eyes and a pink tail and a boy with black hair, blue eyes, and a black tail.
That's just about what I've been alluding to all this time: location based spawning. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true, albeit there is the things about Naoya, so I'm looking forward to any info that comes along regarding these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for nsfw two piece lotte:
lol.... it's... I, like it? Please don't take that the wrong way, it's not like I'm looking at her midriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
That was considered a manga spoiler
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, loli, romance, seinen