AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-12-09, 23:59   Link #121
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
This is THE BEST $69.99 PPV i've spent for the main fight since..... 2004 Pac v. JMM

If i were JMM i'd demand a rematch against Mayweather and then call it quits after that. JMM legacy sealed.
Would would JMM want to get embarrassed by Floyd again? He was outboxed so much in that fight it wasn't funny... and if Mayweather didn't treat the fight as a tune up he could've finished it in the second round. Also I would rather see Money take on Martinez....

Anyway I love that JMM finally got an official victory over Manny... personally thought he won the first one (just outboxed him with ease after the first round), drew the second and won the third.

As for Manny not being in form.. he looked way better than his previous fight against Marquez, as well as Bradley. I agree that he was winning the fight and with JMM's broken nose and blood (+past results) there was noway he was going to lose on points... Marquez always needed a KO to win and the fashion in came in was just great.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 00:15   Link #122
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Marquise counter attack is the best "live" counter attack I've ever seen. You could just seen Pacman's face and hair moved as if it hit a wall...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 02:56   Link #123
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Marquise counter attack is the best "live" counter attack I've ever seen. You could just seen Pacman's face and hair moved as if it hit a wall...
Can you say MIYATA JOLT COUNTER?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:00   Link #124
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Can you say MIYATA JOLT COUNTER?
When did Miyata got the patent right?
Old 2012-12-10, 03:06   Link #125
sa547
*Author

What's so disgusting for me to think about is to imagine Mayweather's shit-eating grin after this debacle.
Old 2012-12-10, 05:42   Link #126
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
When did Miyata got the patent right?
No, he didn't. It just happens to be his signature move.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 06:19   Link #127
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
What's so disgusting for me to think about is to imagine Mayweather's shit-eating grin after this debacle.
Yeah, I know... He probably making his script right this moment and waits for media to knock on his door.

Anyway, hey, is it true that Sports officials in Vegas are investigating the allegations that Marquise is using performance enhancing drugs.

Seriously, I bet a lot of gamblers lost their money on this fight and they're finding ways invalidate the fight... Hahahaha!
Old 2012-12-10, 10:22   Link #128
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Yeah, I know... He probably making his script right this moment and waits for media to knock on his door.
The Canadian Beaver went first to Tweet about the defeat. And you know what? He just made a lot of people angry.
Old 2012-12-10, 12:34   Link #129
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
This.

That coward should have faced Pacman a long time ago. I still want to see Manny shove that grin back inwards Mayweather's face.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 00:48   Link #130
Westlo
Lets be reality

Manny can barely beat JMM, what makes you think he could beat the greatest defensive fighter of our generation? As for Marquez taking drugs.. well if boxing agreed to do testing like may weather wants...
Old 2012-12-11, 19:47   Link #131
flying ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Would would JMM want to get embarrassed by Floyd again?
I'm firm that JMM can now go toe to toe with Mayweather if he can keep the current shape he's in right now.

JMM was 'outboxed' in '09 because of his then-mediocre strength conditioning coach and JMM continued to to things like this:

His "secret weapon" against Mayweather at that time

Fast forward to 2011... He got a world-class strength coach (Angel Hernandez), undergoes new strict diet/exercise regimen and was forced to stop driking his own juice
flying ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 03:13   Link #132
Westlo
Lets be reality

JMM is a counterpuncher, his style while tailor made to blunt Manny isn't a good fit against Mayweather, even if his strength is up I don't think he has the speed to hurt floyd. If JMM has to press the issue against Money than it will just end up like the 09 fight...

Anyway I think it will be Robert Guerrero vs Mayweather first up and than Canelo, Martinez or JMM later in the year. The Mayweather and Canelo fight would be massive.....
Old 2012-12-12, 03:23   Link #133
NoemiChan
Banned

According to a PacMan's closes friend... Pacman was overpowered with confidence during the last seconds.. Seeing JMM at the corner, looking weak and nosebleeding ( no naughty thoughts there), Pacman, decided to finish it all at that round. JMM on the other hand.. knew that he has to make it to the next round to make sure he still has the energy to continue the fight... JMM was fighting like dying wolf there... he gave Pacman a wild punch that knock his predator unconscious...

Pacman just said he wants a fifth match by his wife said they need a time to talk this with her husband....

Meanwhile

Mommy D Wants Manny To Become Full-Pledged Politician, Gears For Concert

No! Not politics again!
Old 2013-05-04, 22:36   Link #134
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

let's see what Guerrero can do against mayweather