AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-09, 17:18   Link #61
Birdway
Banned

Don't turn your back to the "milf", never!

Last edited by Birdway; 2013-10-09 at 18:04.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 18:01   Link #62
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Don't turn your back to the milf, never!
You know what milf stands for right?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 18:04   Link #63
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
You know what milf stands for right?
Yeah, I know .

Oh, I noticed, missing the ".", sorry .
Old 2013-10-09, 18:07   Link #64
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I have a problem. That was the most ridiculous first episode I've watched this season: second-rate writing, second-rate animation, silly and cumbersome premise. But despite all that, I will definitely watch episode two. Entertaining.

Generally lesser-known seiyuus, with one big exception: the loli teacher is played by the great Yajima Akiko, who is 46 and has played Shin in Crayon Shin-chan since 1992. She was also good as Ayumi in Glass Mask (2005), and as Mari in Blue Drop (2007).

EDIT: List from 2channel of anime in which a girl falls from the sky:
Sekirei
Sora no Otoshimono
Bakemonogatari
Onegai Teacher
Ano Natsu de Matteiru
Castle in the Sky
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
Sengoku Collection
Campione!
NouCome
(this show)
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2013-10-09 at 18:22.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 18:17   Link #65
blackwhite67
Banned

Those first seven minutes were really exhausting, but I will say this. I'm a guy and I found that pig in the OP adorable.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-10-09 at 19:28.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 19:11   Link #66
Divini
Senpai!

That evolution sequence was way longer than I expected.

I did laugh at:
1. 1+1=2
2. E=mc^2

I like the two female classmates introduced so far, and we'll see how the rest of the cast is. It will definitely decide whether the show is enjoyable or not. The premise is completely ridiculous kinda like Nyaruko and Kill la Kill. Which is not a bad thing.

I like the meta choice at the end:

1. Watch
2. Don't Watch

For now I'm a (1).
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 20:19   Link #67
cloud04
Scanlator

hmm its pretty much the same w/ ch 1of the manga..but just the part where he gets hugged by the milf and chocolat falling was the at beginning for the manga version

that was funny episode still XD chocolat was just cute
Old 2013-10-09, 20:26   Link #68
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do think that choice sequence at the start lasted way too long. We get it, funny jokes about various choices that could have been made.

The rest was alright. This guy has one tough time having to make really rough choices between two options you normally would refuse on both counts.

This could be a fairly fun series though. Lead gets put in crazy situations, but in this case the girls are also pretty weird in their own right. Maybe not equally as weird as him getting random choices, but a pretty strange group. And we haven't even met all of the Reject 5 yet .

Guess I'll take choice one here .
Old 2013-10-09, 20:51   Link #69
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I have a problem. That was the most ridiculous first episode I've watched this season: second-rate writing, second-rate animation, silly and cumbersome premise. But despite all that, I will definitely watch episode two. Entertaining.

Generally lesser-known seiyuus, with one big exception: the loli teacher is played by the great Yajima Akiko, who is 46 and has played Shin in Crayon Shin-chan since 1992. She was also good as Ayumi in Glass Mask (2005), and as Mari in Blue Drop (2007).

EDIT: List from 2channel of anime in which a girl falls from the sky:
Sekirei
Sora no Otoshimono
Bakemonogatari
Onegai Teacher
Ano Natsu de Matteiru
Castle in the Sky
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
Sengoku Collection
Campione!
NouCome
(this show)
Toaru majutsu no Index has the case of that as well, however, I don't remember that happening on Campione!...

Could some moderator move the thread to Current Series, please?
Old 2013-10-09, 22:09   Link #70
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I have to say that this is by far the most nonsensical first episode I have ever had the privilege of seeing. I was incredibly bemused by the first-half of the episode, but it did manage to be entertaining (if a little too over-the-top). I'll probably watch this to get disconnected from reality.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 00:37   Link #71
leokiko

I normally dislike weird anime, but this one made the cut.

I'm [1], xD
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 01:52   Link #72
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Free avatar for anyone:

Thinking of making more :P

Very amusing anime, and choice #1 for me as well Though... I seriously think there's a joke somewhere that the loli teacher acts very much her age but the twintail housewife is very childish
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 02:37   Link #73
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

The consensus that I'm seeing so far is that this was simply much too funny to believe. I think for me the clincher that made this show hilarious was the operatic background music that turns up to ridiculous volumes whenever one of the multiple choice questions appears. It sounded like a choir of the gods paying tribute to the epicness of his decision whether or not he has to ask to touch her boobies or not.

The second thing that just nailed this episode for me was the vividness of the characters body language, and the little personality quirks that tell you so much about the character with just little things. The fact that before he comes into class, the girl is staring anxiously at the door, and the moment he walks in she's all smriks and and put downs. Or the introduction of the other girl, with that little moment where she declares "pose." This show has a good understanding of show don't tell.

So yeah, between this and M~E~G~A~N~E~B~U this season has been a strange victory for shows with seemingly pure shit premises.
Old 2013-10-10, 05:30   Link #74
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Out of the animes that have already shown this made a mark on my head, execution is really great.

Also choosing the first option.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2013-10-10, 08:33   Link #75
Breimoon

had to stop about 10 times to finish this, but i will try ep 2 since manga raw seemed interesting xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 08:52   Link #76
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So is it the only comedy show this fall ?
Looks like i have to go with this. The choices setting was fun , i hope they'll use it with more humor.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 09:11   Link #77
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.1

meet kanade a high school student with a condition where only he can see & hear from his head that make a choice between 2 options yet per delay his heads hurt.

so he must a pick a choice & do it anyway give from doing shove your face on perv mags, ask someone to touch my body, & go shirtless being real japan man.

give part of school reject 5 include white hair bit very bad liar & female who full items with her mom former idol now news reporter.

yet only person know his side-effect choice option is a small teacher so after day in school being forced get hug by "maid".

then made choice for beautiful girl to fall from sky did happen yet this blonde female came to "save" kanade?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 13:04   Link #78
larethian

The ridiculous comedy of the season! Protag's predicament aside, this is not your everyday harem show. I actually like it!! The girls are so over-the-top and crazy and weird that it's really fun watching their antics.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 13:10   Link #79
Shinhwa
Banned

This series looks freaking hilarious XD

I will watch it I guess XP

oh and OP sounds awesome.
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 14:59   Link #80
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I agree that the choice sequence lasted way too long... By them time the "Get up and walk" choice came, I was like "When the hell is this going to end and get to the actual story?"

Really felt like they were milking things.

Tags
comedy, harem, school